Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI

Go down 
+15
hunterbear
MaiKitty
skato
hazelq
miyu
masy
fosse
Twind
PATTINA
panther
ilica
ostile17
let`s talk
Shyla
Leode
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2011-10-21

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:07 am

So nervous while he listens to mum's words:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydst2D1XsYQ
Back to top Go down
fosse
2A
2A

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:12 pm

http://sakuramama.jp/2014/01/10/p-67618

Um.. sense of little bit advertising campaignof P&G but we can see the full text of Daisuke's mum's letter.
She seems to be outstanding lady.

Last edited by fosse on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:27 pm

Cute: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2FPZMil-j4

I don't know what's going on here, but his concern about the lack of a tie is adorable  Very Happy

Last edited by ilica on Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:59 am

fosse wrote:
http://sakuramama.jp/2014/01/10/p-67618

Um.. sense of little bit advertising campaignof P&G but we can see the full text of Daisuke's mum's letter.

Thank you fosse, for the link.  cheers 

I tried the translation of this article so I can include the whole letter from his mother. Again sorry for mistakes.

Learning from the child-raising of the mother of the figure skater Daisuke Takahashi

Jan 10, 2014  -- Hot Mama News --

An event was held that would make you think anew about “a wonderful relationship between a mother and a son” and “an ideal parenting”. That was a send-off party for one of Japan’s Sochi Olympic figure skating men’s team, Daisuke Takahashi (27) ----.

P & G has launched a “Thank You Mom” campaign for Sochi Olympics and Mr. Takahashi is one of its official ambassadors. For this event the host prepared a surprise hand-written letter from his mother to him.

When the letter was read out as, “seeing that you are loved by that many people, once again it filled my heart that this is truly a happy child. And also I really thank you for making me to be a parent of such a son”, Mr. Takahashi seemed to be misty-eyed or …? “No I’m not (LOL). I decided not to cry in front of people any more. I was only mist up in my heart, that’s all.” So he sealed off his happy tears till the Olympic game!?  

“She is really wonderful. She does get mad and scold you, but never puts you down. No matter what, she said you had tried hard, you did it well… I think I will find someone like that for my wife”, he said, with his bashful smile. He expressed his gratitude: “She doesn't say anything, but she just has been close to me and watched over me all this time, and I think that’s why I could continue this long. I wish I could repay her with something tangible.” And that something means…? “There’s nothing else but a gold medal. I want to say that word, the gold.” He stated it strong and clear.  

So Mr. Takahashi’s Miss Right is someone just like his mother. He also shared his thought “I think one can make a happy marriage with such a person (his mom)” in his talk in the long version web movie of P & G campaign TV Ad film.

Well, all the 'Hot Mamas' who are raising children, please just imagine. How would you feel when your son gets 27 years old and says that “I would like to marry a lady like you.” True, it’s quite common for a very young kid says that. But once he hits puberty, for just trying to put your arm through his, you’d get punished with “hey, that’s embarrassing. Cut that out!” to be left feeling lonely. But if your grown-up son, has been out in the real world, says such a thing, now how happy would you feel!?

For that, we’d probably want to follow the great parenting Mr. Takahashi’s mom has shown us. No putting down your children. Looking back and regretting for reproaching “Can’t you do this simple thing!?” “What’s this grade, again!?” now let’s try our best for daily task of child-raising dreaming, a decade or two later, to have a great relationship with our children like theirs.

[The letter to Mr. Takahashi from his mother (Full text)]

To Daisuke,

Great job, for the Japan Nationals. That must be trying.
But I felt happy seeing that you tried so hard.
I had a gift of a little tears myself.
To me, your face looked very refreshed when the performance was over.
At the same time I was recalling a lot of things about your skating all these years.
You must have gone through a lot of troubles and pains that I'll never know.
But please never forget that you have been supported by Mrs. Nagamitsu and Team Daisuke, of course,
and so many people to make it to this far.
I felt great joy with all my heart when you were selected to go to Sochi.
It was all because of the great supports by those people.
Seeing that you were loved by that many people, once again it filled my heart that this is truly a happy child.
And for making me a parent of such a son, I really thank you.
I wish that after your life as a competitive athlete is over, you always remember the treasures you got from all the people
and walk your way straight and sincere as a human.

I hope we can have a nice dinner together as a family sometime.

From your mom

Japan’s Ambassadors Daisuke Takahashi and Yuzuru Hanyu representing P&G of “the Sponsor of Moms” are appeared in the ongoing campaign ad and Web short movie. The TV commercial films currently on air express “Thank you” for the mothers and families who supported the two. On the P&G Facebook page you can see the messages and episodes exclusively on that page so please check them out.

P&F YouTube (You can see the ad films):
https://www.youtube.com/user/ProcterGamble/custom

The home page of P&G, the Official Sponsor of Moms
http://myrepi.com/thankyoumom-jp/

Now off to see all the other links. So many things to digest!! Shocked 

Thank you so much!!!

Have a great Dai dreamy weekend!
 flower

Last edited by Twind on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:15 am

Thank you Twind so much!
You made me cry again...

Twind wrote:
“No I’m not (LOL). I decided not to cry in front of people any more. I was only mist up in my heart, that’s all.”
 lol!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3550
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:15 pm

ostile, fosse & ilica, thank you for links to Daiwonderful stuff  cheers 

Twind thanks a lot for great translation  cheers  cheers 

fosse wrote:

So true!! She worked hard to help him at the beginning of his career and she had always supporting and loving sentiments. And it moves me the last phrase, her wish for a quite and happy family dinner. She is his mum, she could require it or demand, instead she kindly asks for the company of her son, because she knows how hard Dai is working in this time of his life.

Dai's wonderful smile wishing you all a wonderful Dai-week end!!  flower  flower 
Sooooooooooo cute in suit  drunken  drunken  drunken 
News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 87qf
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:23 pm

Final part of the interview with Arakawa:
http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/olympic/2014/feature/20140107-OYT8T00571.htm?from=popin

As always, thank you so much for the translation, Twind

One more article:
http://univ.nikkansports.com/press/kanspo/iceskate/013636.html
Back to top Go down
panther
1A
1A
panther

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 8:12 pm

Thank you very much, Twind. fot the translation.

What a words I love you , I cry ...
I call on all the forces of light to support Daisuke so he could make his mom the gift of which he spoke!!!
And... have dinner with your mom, Dai-chan. sunny 
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:49 pm

ostile17 wrote:
Please support:
www.sochi2014.com/en/athlete-daisuke-takahashi#.UtPRSaqq6WM.facebook

What does this mean????????? Is the JSF monitoring Dai's condition?
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:35 pm

Shyla, don't worry. This is his page on the Sochi.ru site. You can like to support and share on FB, Twitter and VK. That the NOCs will confirm athletes later it's written on all athletes' page.

I apologize if this is misleading.
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:07 pm

ostile17 wrote:
Shyla, don't worry. This is his page on the Sochi.ru site. You can like to support and share on FB, Twitter and VK.  That the NOCs will confirm athletes later it's written on all athletes' page.

I apologize if this is misleading.

Whew. Thanks for the explanation. I thought it meant that the JSF had put conditions on Dai and were
hesitant to name him officially which of course was silly of me.
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:32 pm

Thank you ostile! I joined the "support on FB".

Very Happy  bounce   Very Happy  bounce  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:18 pm

Thanks, ostile!! I supported on FB.

Article on Sankei Express

http://www.sankeibiz.jp/express/news/140114/exf14011412450003-n1.htm

Dai in red jumper  drunken  drunken  drunken 

GO DAI-CHAN!!  cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:31 pm

Thanks Pattina. I googled the translation. Dai talks about everything in this article,
his selection to the Team, Oda, his injury, retirement etc. But you know how
it is with google you only get a little bit of what is really being said.

KIN MEDAL Dai!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:29 pm

Shyla wrote:
Thanks Pattina. I googled the translation. Dai talks about everything in this article,
his selection to the Team, Oda, his injury, retirement etc. But you know how
it is with google you only get a little bit of what is really being said.
KIN MEDAL Dai!

You're welcome, Shyla. I tried with bing/Google myself, but it was not a good result  Neutral 

Thanks to DTRtS and Rika I found this small bit of translation

- "(At Nationals) when I finished morning practice I touched the ice praying in my mind, but I got an objection from the God of Ice and got hurt on my hand."

DTRtS - with pic
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=398429623627942&set=a.328169550653950.1073741828.317966388340933&type=1&theater

Plain and simple, but so moving  I love you I love you 
God, please, listen and support Dai in his last steps of his career. Give him mental strenght to fight and good shape to keep up with other contenders.

GO DAI-CHAN  cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:55 pm

Pattina thank you for the mini quote from Dai his play on words is so cute. I have been praying to the Skate God that Dai will be able to achieve success in Sochi.

Off topic: Have you been following the US Nationals about Ashley Wagner coming in 4th place and being named to the Olympic Team instead of the 3rd place finisher Mirai Nagasu. All of the US media was reporting it because US never does that unless it is a medical bye and Ashley was not injured she just skated poorly.

The US almost always picks 1,2,and 3 for Olympics and Worlds exception is a  medical bye. Ashley situation was similar to Dai's that she met the criteria
(as she is one of the top US lady skaters) and made the team over Mirai. I heard that she had to shut down her twitter account because of all the hateful things being said against her. People can be so mean.

I felt sorry for Mirai not making the team. Olympic season can be joyful for
some but for others heartache.  

Here is an article from japantimes about the Mirai Nagasu situation which mentions Dai.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2014/01/17/figure-skating/outrage-follows-decision-to-leave-nagasu-off-u-s-team/

KIN MEDAL Dai!

Last edited by Shyla on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:51 pm

PATTINA wrote:
Thanks, ostile!! I supported on FB.

Article on Sankei Express

http://www.sankeibiz.jp/express/news/140114/exf14011412450003-n1.htm

Dai in red jumper  drunken  drunken  drunken 

GO DAI-CHAN!!  cheers cheers cheers

For some reason I thought the full account in English was given somewhere already. (There may be actually by now), but was it just a part? I tried this. But as always, sorry for my mistakes.

I have never experienced a competition going into this much determined
2014.1.14 12:45

[Area between Cool and Ardent]

I never thought the battle for my third Olympics was going to be this heavy. I had a mixed feeling at the moment I found myself chosen as a team member. I had a happy feeling but on the other hand, I was not selected without a question finishing in 5th place in the Nationals. This has an aspect that I took away younger skaters’ chances so I also feel a grave responsibility and try not make people say “why did they have to send Takahashi?” for a long time after.

The quad attempt that was unreasonable

I teared after the performance disgusted with myself. The injury right before was a part of the picture, but I really have never faced a competition with this little preparation for jumps. Because of the pain I couldn’t even do the land practice of quick step very much and I simply kept trying to boost my spirit that would otherwise sink down to tell myself “I can’t compete in such a condition...” Fortunately the pain became milder on the competition days but it was hard to stretch my knee and the way I was moving to favor the wound messed up the balance of the body so my right leg couldn’t bear the power of my left and therefore I had a lot of falls.

Until the very last moment during the entrance run-up before the 2nd quad in the free program I wasn’t able to decide if I do the triple instead. I already blew it by not making up my mind. The truth is, I was going to change the second quad to triple if I could land the first. I fell in the first but the jump itself wasn’t really bad so I got my hope raised a little. I went for all or nothing “if a miracle could happen, --“ and went for the quad to fail as expected. For me who had no successful jump even for once in the practice, a quad is something I could only hope as a miracle, it could not come from my own capability. That was unreasonable thing to do. If I was in a good condition I could challenge asking for the highest level, but in such a condition, one shouldn’t be excused for doing such a thing, especially in a game like the Olympics representing Japan.

Determined as much as to die for it

The only feeling I had was, “please, even just for one quad”. When I left the ice after the official practice in the morning, I touched the ice to “pray” for it but I only disgusted the god of ice by that and cut my hand with the ice in the performance later. It’s quite usual thing to happen when you fall and put your hand on the ice. I never noticed until when I stick out my hand to the front doing the move of the program. But never mind that, I was so shocked that I failed with other jumps and spins even though I thought I could never miss the rest of it after the opening quads and tried to get out all I got. During the final step I thought “I am finished. This is my last performance after all….” I have given up on myself rather than felt regretted.

This was not because of my injury. I’ve been kidding myself up until now and this is the consequence, that’s how I see it. Before this season started I felt somehow relieved that I could come this far, and I knew I was not motivated. I was insecure surrounded by skaters with great momentum and perhaps I turned away from admitting my lack of commitment. Nikolai couldn’t stand watching me like that and yelled; “what the hell do you want to go to the Olympics for!?” I didn’t have power to snap back even by faking up some excuse.  

I absolutely want to change this softy self for the Olympics. It’s all up to my own attitude. At the end of the year when I saw (Ballet dancer) Mr. Tetsuya Kumakawa for a talk show, I was told, “you think you can do it if you try, then do it,” and it was pitiable that all I could say was “Yes.” The other day on TV, I saw Mr. Samma Akashiya (a comedian) saying, “to live desperately (desparately = 必死で hisshi de) is to die for sure (ずkanarazu = certainly ぬ shinu = to die).” I told myself; That’s it! The sprit even to face a certain death is what I need.

Perfect performances

I was moved to tears by the retirement of Nobu (Nobunari Oda) in the Nationals. It was so blessed the way he brought down the final curtain in front of many people. To me, the one ordinary in my everyday scene to practice with in Kansai Univ. rink will be no longer ordinary. It made me feel my own retirement more real and have mixed sentiment. Because Nobu was there I could hang in for this long, and we could get a rink built in Kansai Univ, as well. I’m really thankful to Nobu.

Since I chose my way in contrast to his who retired saying he would “clear the field for the younger skaters”, I have more reason to brace up to go to the Olympics. This is the ultimate test of strength of mine. I have never experienced a competition going into this much determined. It’s not that I’m creating extra pressure on myself. This is the reality I got.  

I will do perfect performances in Sochi. If the evaluation of that doesn’t bring along the gold medal, I’ll accept it. For one more month, all I will do is to do it to “die for sure” believing I can do it.

(Based on the interview, composed by Naoko Kashiwagi, photographed by Shinichi Watanabe)

Have a great weekend full of beautiful Dai dreams.

((( Like a Star @ heaven )))
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:57 pm

Great interview and words from Dai. Thank you Twind!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:47 pm

Twind, thank you so much  cheers cheers  You are so precious.

Once again Dai expresses the feeling that he started this season without enough motivation.

Pray that Dai gets again that fighting spirit that he found after Morozov's scold, which led him to great performances at NHK.

More or less two weeks left....OMG, I am already getting nervous . I need one Daiwonderful pic

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 Tumblr_mz5fbqkuWv1rxoozco1_500

Have a great Dai week-end  flower  flower

GANBARE DAI-CHAN  cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 12:22 am

Thank you so much, Twind.

Gambare, Dai-chan!
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:23 am

Thank you so much, Twind!!!

Sometimes I'm forgetting how great man he is...
I mean, I know, but he astonishes me, again and again, with his wisdom, integrity, honesty, bravery, etc...  
Great interview!
I especially love the part about the god of ice.
And Dai, don't blame yourself for the second quad attempt. We all knew, you will go for it after falling at the first one.
That's what you are, and that's one of many reasons why so many people love you.

Shyla, thank you for the article. I wanted to comment about US Nationals, but after reading Dai's interview - nothing else matters, just -

- Ganbare Dai-chan!!!  flower  flower  flower
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:35 am

Shyla, thank you for the article, I missed the link for some reason.  Very Happy

It's always sad to see who gets so disappointed finding that he/she couldn't make the team. Four years of what they worked for...

I was not familiar to the rule or the pattern of how US federation selects the team (in Japan, I now know that they consider the other factors than Nationals largely more, since years back. I recall the commentator talked about it during Dai's FS in SA 2005 that he's getting a huge win there because of that.) so I kind of expected them to choose Wagner. I was very impressed with Nagasu at US Nationals and I like her style so much though.

I find it a little strange that US TV news guys never report anything about figure skating and all of sudden this news was all over. I was surprised that Wagner was so shakey for I thought she was rather a gutsy lady, judging by the way she worked through falls and pains in many other times before.

I guess, to any skater, their own Nationals must be very special ones and especially in the Olympic year. Such a delicate monster they've got to tame.. I hope Ashley can do well in Sochi and Mirai will have good years ahead, for both to take good out of this "bump", like someone we know...

ilica wrote:

And Dai, don't blame yourself for the second quad attempt. We all knew, you will go for it after falling at the first one.
That's what you are, and that's one of many reasons why so many people love you.

I screamed, "Dai-chan no Baka~~!!" (Silly you, Dai-chan!!) when I was seeing he was going for the second attempt, but you are right, ilica. I knew it, and that's why I love him even more... Thank you for the word.

PATTINA, thanks for the photo!  drunken 
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:38 pm

Luv Letter
(I can't stop crying. His life is such a beautiful Luv Letter to all)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxkVEYLBl9o&noredirect=1
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:28 pm

Thank you, ostile. Beautiful experience.

Dai writes a love letter to fans and audience with any program.

I pray that Dai always feels the love we have for him in return, so he can help his fragile self, keeping strong spirit and mind,

Daisuke, your goal is so near!! Ganbare, my dear boy, you can do it so do it!!

Love, always

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next