Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI

Go down 
+15
hunterbear
MaiKitty
skato
hazelq
miyu
masy
fosse
Twind
PATTINA
panther
ilica
ostile17
let`s talk
Shyla
Leode
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2011-10-21

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:40 pm

Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:35 am

miyu wrote:
Shyla wrote:
Thank so much miyu. It seems like he may go to Worlds? Dai's Mom is so sweet.
You are welcome. Yes, probably he will go to Worlds, at least he thinks so right now. It would be great for him to be given the largest cheer in the world in the end of this tough season!
Sorry, it seems it's still unlear.
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2014/02/18/kiji/K20140218007612690.html
He wants to participate in WC and end (his career?) with a good performance in front of Japanese fans  but the number of spots for 2015 will be determined there, as well.   I think probably JSF will decide it................. Neutral

ostile17 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l5XdmRSJhw
Thank you for the video, ostile17.
It's the video of the TV I wrote about yesterday morining.
miyu wrote:
I just watched a morning show and it aired a few Dai-chan’s comments which I saw the first time.

“(The arena was) like a home rink. A lot of people cheered for me. I got huge power from them.”
“I think various things are necessary to win in the Olympics. Now I feel, that’s life.”

Thank you very much to those rascals who flew long way to Sochi! He was aware of and helped by your power a lot on the ice.  
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:03 am

I don't know why JSF is worried between Yuzu (who will probably win WC) Machida and Dai
they will get the 3 spots for Japan. We will have to wait and see. If not then Kozuka will go as
he is the first alternate.
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:20 am

Shyla wrote:
I don't know why JSF is worried between Yuzu (who will probably win WC) Machida and Dai
they will get the 3 spots for Japan. We will have to wait and see.
Yes, Yuzuru and Tatsuki can easily get the 3spots. But Dai-chan said he can't decide it by himself. I hope JSF will allow him to compete as he wants so...

Do you know that a number of shows are scheduled after WC in Japan? (insane schedule) If JSF forces him to take part in those shows and doesn't allow him to WC, I'm going mad.

Shyla wrote:
If not then Kozuka will go as he is the first alternate.
Right.
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:45 am

I understand know. Thanks for the further explanation miyu.

If Dai does not got to Worlds and retires I think he can do what shows
he wants to do and JSF cannot force him because he is retired. Unless
JSF controls the skating shows?
Back to top Go down
hunterbear
1A
1A
hunterbear

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2014-02-17

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:49 am

Thank you guy for those information. I'm new here and decide to post ^^. Sorry if my English's bad.Yesterday my friend in tumblr posted an youtube link and writed that Shizuka Arakawa commented on how the people involved (not just Japan) all wanted to see Dai at the Gala, and so he got a special invitation. Can someone confirm me that new (since I don't know any Japanese) ???
Back to top Go down
let`s talk
2A
2A
let`s talk

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:28 pm

^ No idea if it's "special" or not but all top 6 places in Men invited to gala. I saw it on twitter two days ago. Maybe they just invited top 6. Or maybe they changed the rule and decided to invite top 6. Or whatever. But Dai is in.  bom 
==========================================

JSF should stfu. In the same intevriew with Shizuka Dai also told about the health struggles he had to deal with during last seasons. No way JSF couldn't know that. Yet they kept using him as milch cow, while treasuring the younger one at Dai health's expense. I am telling again that no one can know now in what health condistions Dai would be in Sochi if JSF at least split the reponsibility between those two. Oh yeah, good luck with those manga college girls (and their thin wallets) who polluted tumblr with Yuzu's collages and who never followed FS before.
In general Men event was the worst in the history of Olympics. Another zamboni won and it doesn't really matter what country he comes from.  

Dai said he finally had a chance to take a long bath!  drunken 
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Daisuke+Takahashi+Around+Games+Day+10+2014+8ArJulPoDOhx.jpg
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Daisuke+Takahashi+Around+Games+Day+10+2014+wzPCYaPhvfwx.jpg
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Daisuke+Takahashi+Around+Games+Day+10+2014+0ew7wujmee9x.jpg
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Daisuke+Takahashi+Around+Games+Day+10+2014+MkiIVss9yNyx.jpg
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Daisuke+Takahashi+Around+Games+Day+10+2014+tzbbbsK9e6Lx.jpg
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:59 pm

Let'stalk, I must agree wholeheartedly with every single word you said!!!

It was the saddest Men's event in Olympic history, except for those 10 minutes of pure bliss that Dai created.
I cannot be sure, but it has never happened as far as I remember, that skaters up to the 6th place were invited to an Olympic gala. It is clear why they bended the rule, and that is because they want Dai at the Gala so that he can entertain them and skate "Time to say Goodbye". It's funny to see how easily they can bend their own rules when it comes to their advantage, but are unwilling to give him the scores he deserves in competition. There is no way Patrick's PCS can be higher than Dai's on the night, and even more scandalous, that Hanyu's PCS with his wobbly and ugly movements are only lower than Dai's by 0.2 points!!! Hell, judges, where are all the 10s that Dai deserved in Performance and Interpretation, where are they???

JSF, let him go to the Worlds if that is really what he wants, and give him for once the scores he deserves. It's not going to effect your precious 3 spots at Worlds next year, and you have your Olympic Champ now anyway. Let's count how many times will he call sick on you when you need him, or how much will the people be willing to fork out to go see him. Prepare yourself to see empty stadiums and have empty pockets. The days of your Golden Hen are over!

Go Dai-chan, you are Forever in our Hearts!!!
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:18 pm

Hi guys!

Look, he said
1:15 "Personally I want to participate in the WC so hard, but the issue is more than that. "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pLE0jPqcFM

Sad  Sad  Sad 

BTW, now the message for Dai-chan goes up to  page 241 pages!
http://www1.nhk.or.jp/sports2/sochi/message/index.html?spid=all

Shyla wrote:
I understand know. Thanks for the further explanation miyu.

If Dai does not got to Worlds and retires I think he can do what shows
he wants to do and JSF cannot force him because he is retired. Unless
JSF controls the skating shows?
I don’t know exactly how much JSF is involved in organizing each show in Japan. What is clear is without Mao and Dai-chan it ‘s not easy to sell show tickets even in Japan currently. (It may change after Yuzuru become an OGM.) So I’m not sure if he can choose shows freely in the figure skating business even after he retires. For example, it was said he was asked to skate in AOI in Japan last year as the ticket sales weren’t good though he wasn't originally on the list. (At that time, he had to take rest....)

hunterbear wrote:
Can someone confirm me that new (since I don't know any Japanese) ???
Welcome to DTFF, hunterbear! flower 
Yes, it’s new. Shizuka said in the video which I posted before but I didn’t translate the part! Sorry.

Thank you for the beauuuuutiful pics of Dai-chan, let's talk!! sunny

ostile17 wrote:
Hell, judges, where are all the 10s that Dai deserved in Performance and Interpretation, where are they???
Yes, at least some 10.00 should have been given to him. bounce
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:20 pm

Interview with English voice-over:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-c6MTqlOro
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:51 pm

hunterbear wrote:
Thank you guy for those information. I'm new here and decide to post ^^.

hunterbear, welcome to DTFF!!  sunny sunny 

let's talk, ostile and miyu, thank you for all info and links. Now I feel understanding a little bit more about Dai and JSF and upcoming Worlds.

I cannot even think about his own Federation preventing him to take part in a big competition, if he really wants to.

Of course, if Dai is not willing because of health issues I will accept his decision, but it should be his own.

Happy to learn that Dai will skate at Oly Gala  cheers 
Sad because I cannot stand him saying Goodbye  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  gonna crying for hours... Crying or Very sad 

No 10.00 in Sonatina or BM in spite of the magical aura Dai was pouring around and his technical greatness in footwork/interpretation etc.....Evil or Very Mad Unbelievable Evil or Very Mad 

let's talk, thank you for Daiwonderful Daibeauty  drunken drunken drunken 
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:01 pm

Hi, I have to catch up with all. Thank you very much for all the info and links.

Welcome to DTFF, hunterbear!!!!  bounce 

This is a bit old, sorry if someone already posted or discussed.  Embarassed  Embarassed 

Best men's top 5 performances of all time.

http://www.latintimes.com/2014-sochi-winter-olympics-top-5-best-mens-figure-skating-performances-all-time-150752

No matter how hard to swallow the bitterness now attached with it, have a great DDDD!!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:11 am

Dai-chan and his sweet smile  drunken  drunken  drunken  on P&G FB page (thanks to DSRtS for info)

https://www.facebook.com/ProcterGambleJP/photos/a.353007914761512.80698.312992188763085/648598718535762/?type=1&theater

I understand that he has not talked with his mum, yet.

Dai-chan...in my life I love you more  I love you 
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:57 am

Thanks Pattina he looks so handsome. Dai-chan call your Mom. lol

Sorry for going off topic but did you watch the Ladies SP? Caro is in 3rd place after a beautiful
skate. So happy for her I hope she can medal. Yuna in 1st and Adelina in 2nd. All three are
separated by less than 1 point.

Poor Mao and Kanako in 15th and 16th place. I am in shock. Akiko in 8th place.
Japanese ladies did not do well today. It looks impossible for Mao or Kanako to medal.
Akiko may have a small chance but I think they are all to far back in the standings.  

But I am thrilled for Caro!!!!!!

Last edited by Shyla on Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:32 am

Shyla, I follow you off topic. Back from work in time to watch last two groups, so I had no chanche to see Kim.
Sorry for all Japanese girls, they looked a bit nervous, Mao the most.

Akiko is poetry on ice - I love her skating. Kanano's PCS...not well rewarded.

But - as Italian - I am so proud for Caro!! She was able to performe a very good program, with difficult technical elements and a lot of emotional intensity (just like someone we love so much  I love you )

Sorry, I do not like Yulia that much, she is still too "hasty" in performing elements one after another with little or no passion. Adelina was better.

Returning in topic....has anyone news about the rest of Team Japan attending Ladies? Yuzu was there....and Dai? Hope they will be there tomorrow to root for their girls, like Brot3 did in Vancouver (good excuse for posting Dai-pic  sunny )

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 Long1266979757657

So, have your wonderful DDDD  flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:37 am

I've watched ladies too, I crawled out of my cave (another empty shell here), but I'll probably be heading back there, too much of a heartbreak for me...  Neutral 
Oh, Caro was divine! I'm happy for you Pattina and for all our Italian friends! Go for that gold Caro!!!  cheers 
But the Japanese girls...  Sad especially Mao...  Sad  Sad  Sad 
I'm heartbroken for them...

On the other hand, all this makes Dai's performances, and all he was able to do in the circumstances, even more amazing!

Thanks Pattina for the bro3 picture, those were the times! sunny
Twind - thanks for the list!  sunny
Welcome hunterbear!  cheers

ostile17 wrote:
JSF, let him go to the Worlds if that is really what he wants, and give him for once the scores he deserves. It's not going to effect your precious 3 spots at Worlds next year, and you have your Olympic Champ now anyway. Let's count how many times will he call sick on you when you need him, or how much will the people be willing to fork out to go see him. Prepare yourself to see empty stadiums and have empty pockets. The days of your Golden Hen are over!

Yep, and I can already see them going to Dai before the next Olympics to beg him to come back, even only to create some excitement!  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:13 am

PATTINA wrote:
But - as Italian - I am so proud for Caro!! She was able to performe a very good program, with difficult technical elements and a lot of emotional intensity (just like someone we love so much    )

PATTINA, congratulation! I’m very happy to see Caro is finally going to shine in Olympics. I remember her marched as a flag-bearer in the opening ceremony of Torino Olympics. It was surely a long journey for her. She (and her SS) was breathtakingly beautiful last night! I love you 

Mao Mao Mao Mao…… Sad  God, please help her and give her strength to skate her FP.…  I found a tweet that said Mao and Dai-chan are only two medalists of Vancouver in single disciplines who has been competing till now since then. They did so even when they weren’t in good shape. So true. (a la "let's talk", they've wroked hard as milk cows of ISU and JSF.) Fate is so mean to them…
Ganbare Mao-chan!!! cheers  cheers  cheers 

PATTINA wrote:
Returning in topic....has anyone news about the rest of Team Japan attending Ladies? Yuzu was there....and Dai? Hope they will be there tomorrow to root for their girls, like Brot3 did in Vancouver (good excuse for posting Dai-pic    )
Dai-chan was in the arena with Utako-sensei and his manager.
https://twitter.com/fnecu5/status/436270665830649857
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bg3x2-hCcAAEHae.jpg
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:18 pm

miyu wrote:
Dai-chan was in the arena with Utako-sensei and his manager.

miyu, thank you so much for pic of Dai in the arena. sunny 

So glad to see him rooting for Team Japan I love you I love you 

Mao..what a pity: her disappointed glance, on the verge of tears  Crying or Very sad 
She is a fighter, so I wish her and Kanako and Akiko too all the best to find mental strenght and give audience a great performance in the most important stage of their career.

Have a great DDDD  flower 
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:44 pm

Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:07 pm

So sorry for the Japanese girls, I can feel Dai-chan's sorrow!  Sad 
Back to top Go down
let`s talk
2A
2A
let`s talk

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 6:55 pm

ostile17 wrote:
It's not going to effect your precious 3 spots at Worlds next year, and you have your Olympic Champ now anyway.
They know that. 3 spots is a lame excuse that no one believes in. JSF want to use Worlds-2014 for their show "The King is dead. Long live the King." Again at Dai's expense. If Dai is there, he will steal the show from Yuzu. So, their only way out is to get rid of him.  Evil or Very Mad 

Dai will be skating Tango at Gala.
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:29 pm

let`s talk wrote:
ostile17 wrote:
It's not going to effect your precious 3 spots at Worlds next year, and you have your Olympic Champ now anyway.
They know that. 3 spots is a lame excuse that no one believes in. JSF want to use Worlds-2014 for their show "The King is dead. Long live the King." Again at Dai's expense. If Dai is there, he will steal the show from Yuzu. So, their only way out is to get rid of him.  Evil or Very Mad 

Dai will be skating Tango at Gala.      

Oh, I was just coming to ask confirmation of Tango at Gala!
So it's ... "Not Time To Say Good-bye" ??

I was also thinking if Dai goes to Worlds he will completely obscure Hanyu's... glory!

Then again if he's not skating TTSG, he may know something we don't  Wink 

Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:31 pm

miyu wrote:
Dai-chan was crying after Mao's skate. Sad  Sad  Sad 

"It's not over yet. Hope she can enjoy her skate tomorrow."

https://twitter.com/homebodyy/status/436399618255888384
https://twitter.com/homebodyy/status/436402061131780096
https://twitter.com/homebodyy/status/436404034619342848

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkrjBkcsD7g

Dai-chan............................ Sad 
He didn't cry for himself...

Thank you miyu for posting this.
He is the sweetest guy in the world!

Ganbare Mao sunny  Akiko sunny and Kanako!!!  sunny sunny sunny

Thanks let`s talk for the info about Tango!
Still no "Time To Say Goodbye"? I'm relieved.
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:24 pm

Mao did it!!!!! cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers 

She was magnificent!!!  sunny

Last edited by ilica on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:24 pm

OMG Mao. That was a amazingly skated FS. Best ever, just brilliant. 142+
Kanako did well to but Mao leads her by 20 points. GO Akiko!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next