Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Genki
2A
2A

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-06-01

Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket Empty
PostSubject: Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket   Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:41 am

Hi Everyone:

I just got e-mail from Co -sports, the official American agency for Sochi Olympic that they will start to sell individual ticket tomorrow starting form 9am Pacific time. Shoot, such a short notice.

I will try to get short and long but I do not think that I can concentrate because I am at work Mad

Co sports web site has some flex packages with tickets and hotel but the cheapest one cost around $4000 per person.
Just too expensive.

I am definitely going, anyone else from the board?
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket   Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:51 am

Me, me, mee, meeee, meeeeeeee!
Ordered my Men's short and free today through my NOC, but I will have to wait to know if I really got them!
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket   Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:58 am

Genki wrote:
Hi Everyone:

I just got e-mail from Co -sports, the official American agency for Sochi Olympic that they will start to sell individual ticket tomorrow starting form 9am Pacific time. Shoot, such a short notice.

I will try to get short and long but I do not think that I can concentrate because I am at work Mad

Co sports web site has some flex packages with tickets and hotel but the cheapest one cost around $4000 per person.
Just too expensive.

I am definitely going, anyone else from the board?

Packages are not worthy, since we're only there for 3 or 4 nights. Hotel reservations open only on July 1st, so we have time to sort that out, and we'll share, maybe also with the aunties, if they come over!
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket   Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:17 am

Here is Jenny Kirk and David L. Skating Lesson Podcast Video
Men's Recap of Worlds

They talk about Daisuke PC's compared to what Chan received starting at about 10:30 very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrDY9ezZ1Rg
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket   Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Shyla wrote:
Men's Recap of Worlds

They talk about Daisuke PC's compared to what Chan received starting at about 10:30 very interesting.

Thank you very much, very interesting indeed! But does Dave think Daisuke's competitive days are over and he will only do shows? I didn't understand. confused

Shyla, can you also post this in the Worlds thread so that everybody will see it? Smile
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket   Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:50 pm

ostile17 wrote:
Shyla wrote:
Men's Recap of Worlds

Thank you very much, very interesting indeed! But does Dave think Daisuke's competitive days are over and he will only do shows? I didn't understand. confused

Shyla, can you also post this in the Worlds thread so that everybody will see it? Smile

Sorry I put this in the wrong thread. I reposted in the Worlds Thread.

I really don't know what Dave meant other than in his opinion Dai's problems this season is from his body breaking down. Folks are trying to figure out what
went wrong with Dai this season so there is a lot of speculation going on within the skating world.
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket   Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:10 pm

Shyla wrote:
ostile17 wrote:
Shyla wrote:
Men's Recap of Worlds

Sorry I put this in the wrong thread. I reposted in the Worlds Thread.

I really don't know what Dave meant other than in his opinion Dai's problems this season is from his body breaking down. Folks are trying to figure out what
went wrong with Dai this season so there is a lot of speculation going on within the skating world.

Yes, I know, it really seems like his body is not up to it anymore, and his mental energy is not enough this time to compensate. He is mentally and physically exhausted, and let's just hope that this is all there is. I wish we could know more, but I know we won't.

Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket   Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:58 am

Shoot. I failed to get Olympic tickets. I could not log on till 11 30 pacific time and it seemed to be all gone Shocked

I wonder coports will release some later, other wise, I got to go to the secondry market.
Does anybody know anything about this?
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket   Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:17 am

Oh no... you couldn't get them??? I'm sure there must be a second chance or, like you said, a second market.
What I can suggest, is that you keep trying with Co-sports. As far as I remember they release tickets randomly, and you might find nothing 1 minute and great seats for Cat A half an hour later. So keep on trying, without never give up. The only down side of Co-sport, is that they charge a huge fee of $ 100/200 per ticket, which doesn't happen with the NOCs
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket   Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:29 am

It's sad, but I will keep on going Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket   Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket Empty

Back to top Go down

Sochi Olympic Individual Ticket
Page 1 of 1