Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI

Go down 
+15
hunterbear
MaiKitty
skato
hazelq
miyu
masy
fosse
Twind
PATTINA
panther
ilica
ostile17
let`s talk
Shyla
Leode
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2011-12-29

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 3:03 am

Thank you ostile, for the great video.   I love you  
Beautifully framed with the practice in the fog in the beginning and the ending.  drunken 
Such a perfect time to see this. while we're waiting for the big moment. 

Love this program so much. I remember some questionnaire on a fan blog asking "what program of his you want to see the last day of your life."  Embarassed  I couldn't think of any other but this program. You don't think about any technique or any element  of his skating here. All you do is to give up yourself to indulge in the soul of his skating.

I heard about Lori coming to adjust/touch up his program all the way to Japan. It was some kind of 'rumor' level but I think I can share now, for both Dai and Mao skipped the send-off party with some Imperial family attended, announced by the JSF (I think) 'due to working with their choreographer visiting from overseas'.

I hope all three had a good time (what a wonderful feeling to be supported by your choreographer like that!) and make their programs even greater. 

Go Daisuke!!
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 3:24 am

Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:27 am

Hi guys! Thank you for... everything!! you did for Dai-chan and DTFF!  cheers 
I love the new design of DTFF! Thank you, Leode. I love you 

I’m sorry for my absence these days. I’ve been sort of burn out ( Hahaha. drunken ) after JN (+ the busyness in the end of December.)  Now I’m ready again!  Razz 

I went to the send-off ceremony held by JOC yesterday. Tatsuki and Akko-chan attended but Dai-chan (and Mao, Yuzuru) didn’t appear.

According to this article,
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2014/01/21/kiji/K20140121007428430.html

Dai-chan is currently working with Lori in Japan in order to polish Beatles Medley. So he couldn’t attend the ceremony. I really thank Lori for coming to Japan instead of him going to Canada as he has the injury and going to Canada before Russia would be too tight.

Ganbare Dai-chan!! flower flower
Back to top Go down
fosse
2A
2A

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:33 pm

Thanks guys for lots of info and many things.
I just wish everything goes smooth until the day!!!
Go Daisuke, Sochi's gold is yours!!!

BTW Mirai's new coach's name is written on ISU bio.
the coach is Takasi Mura who is very good coach esp. teaching jump and the first japanese man who won a silve medal in Jr. world..and Takhito's father. He has known he taught Mirai some technics after NHK 2013 to Rostelecom 2013 at Okayama. Yes he helped Mirai's come back.
But still don't know whether Mirai moves to Okayama.
Ah, Takahito announced he will continue until 2018.

Last edited by fosse on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:03 pm

I'm really glad that the news of Nichol in Japan is confirmed! I hope they can make Beatles Medley even better!

Ganbare, Dai-chan!!!

On a lighter note...

We have the Olympic look:
http://ameblo.jp/marienbethkyoryuchi/entry-11754631195.html

Last edited by ostile17 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:14 pm

Daisuke today, at what appears to be his last training at the Osaka rink before Sochi:

"I went to cheer him since I heard that this was the last practice at Osaka before the Olympics. I could watch the practice as a special case. GANBARE DAI-chan!"
https://twitter.com/yoshisusa/status/425623302464225281
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:05 pm

Thanks to everyone for all of the Dai news.  flower 

Thank you fosse on the news about Mirai. I am glad she now has a good
coach.

GO Dai!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:31 pm

Thank you all, guys, for all Dai news and for Mirai, too.

ostile, thank you for links. Incredible that the kid in white T-shirt and funny cap  lol!  in the elevator is the same mesmerizing young man we are used to see on ice.

Ever-changing Daisuke ...that's why we love him so much, dont'we?  I love you I love you

GANBARE DAI-CHAN  cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
fosse
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:23 pm

Thank you miyu, ostile and fosse, for the info and news!!   bounce  bounce 

ostile17 wrote:

On a lighter note...

After cute, funny and honwaka exchange as usual between Dai-chan and Chai-san, (Mr. Nagasawa) with the pictures, Chai-san added this:

Thank you for your checking this long post.

Now the Figure Skater Daisuke Takahashi's grand sum is coming really very soon. The stage of his last Olympics. Just like the same as you all, I'd like to watch and support his best performances ever till the very last.

I am truly grateful that for nearly 10 years, I have been seeing Dai-chan every month and a half, had the privilege of having this relationship with him through taking care of his hair both on and off season. I am also thankful that here in this blog I could share Dai-chan's personality, daily matters and such, which would tend to be overly embroidered if it’s in the commercialized media.

I have seen him through the injury, good time and bad time. He’s open and rather easy to read: He acted quite rough, he knew himself that he should overcome such attitude, he faced his problems squarely, and had nurtured his view of life and people to grow truly matured through his walk working with people.

His path has been full of twists and turns, with mountains and valleys, and more valleys... He still kept himself within the world top level challenging his quest under the pressure unknown to ordinary people. He is an athlete, an artist, a perfectionist, a defeat-hater and a worrywart. And then he is humanly warm and sometimes too kind, trying to be loyal and compassionate, but also he got some nature against such gentle side within himself.

I myself don't know so much about figure skating, and I think that was for the better. I firmly believe that in Sochi, he's going to do the best performances in Dai-chan's own history. (= A Gold medal) He often tells that he is in his place now because of all the people who supported him. This is the big page of the chapter #1 of his life. Only so little time left until the end of his competing career, and for this Olympics, we can send the power, watch out for him and cheer him up with all our might!

Before going home Dai-chan said, “next time we see each other, the Olympic Games are already over. I wonder how our faces would look?” And we promised, “let’s see each other with happy faces!” So it’s a done deal. It will happen for sure. I said, “I won’t contact you till the Sochi games are over, so concentrate and do it well!!” Then Dai-chan; “and in keeping Chai-san’s hair and beard, too!  Laughing ”, he caught up on me with that, my keeping them for good luck.  [-_-;]

Well, thank you again for your reading up to this far.

Please support Daisuke Takahashi, a member of men’s single figure skating team representing Japan for 2014 Olympic Winter Game.

Masato Nagasawa
Manager of Marien Beth – Classic Door

P.S. To those who will go to the Olympic site to support the athletes, take good care of yourself on the way!

I love you  I love you 

Ganbare Dai-chan!!!  cheers  cheers

Last edited by Twind on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:46 pm

^That was a wonderful read. He is a rascal too! Thank you Twind.
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:12 pm

Twind, thank you so much! This is such a heart-warming message from Chai-san.
Sure he has taken care of him and supported him for a long time, with much love and attention.

Thank you, Chai-san, for taking such good care of him all these years.

Also thank you for your thought to us on the way Smile
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:29 pm

Deleted

Last edited by ostile17 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fosse
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:10 pm

ostile17, that's an article from one of most infamous yellow papers.
Nowadays his name, pictures or anything has been used in everywhere for fishing.
So please don't care about that.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:15 pm

Twind, thank you so much for translation  sunny 

Very warm words from Chai-san.

Nagasawa san wrote:
we can send the power, watch out for him and cheer him up with all our might!

Nagasawa san can be sure that all Dai's fans from all over the world are sending waves of positive energy and prayers, so Dai-chan can keep strong mind and focus on upcoming competitions.

Rascals in the arena as well as at home will shout will all their might and voice, as usual, to lift Dai up to the top of the world.

GANBARE DAI-CHAN !!! Always with you!!  cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:24 pm

fosse wrote:
ostile17, that's an article from one of most infamous yellow papers.
Nowadays his name, pictures or anything has been used in everywhere for fishing.
So please don't care about that.

Thank you for the hint, fosse, I have deleted the post.
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:13 pm

Talking about cheering...

You can send support messages to Dai for Sochi on the NHK website:
http://www1.nhk.or.jp/sports2/sochi/message/mssgform.html

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 Beme_03CMAAEBce
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:39 am

Interview with Watanabe-san:
sankei.jp.msn.com/smp/west/west_sports/news/140122/wsp14012214450002-s.htm
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:33 am

ostile17 wrote:
How can he be so cute all the time!!! Embarassed 

Thank you for the translation, Twind!
It seems Dai-chan has many big brothers who care about and help him.

fosse wrote:
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/west/west_sports/news/140122/wsp14012214450002-n1.htm
Thank you to Mr.Watanabe.
Thank you, fosse and Nabe-san!!
Here is the draft translation of it.

After Takahashi got injured, Watanabe-san immediately set up the training plan, which he could do even in the situation, to enhance the body axis. It was hard both qualitatively and quantitatively. At the same time, he especially tried to make positive atmosphere. Sometimes Takahashi irritated “Why can you be so optimistic!” But he kept saying positively “Don’t worry. You will be ready by then.” Takahashi couldn’t  recover completely before JN but Watanabe-san counted the number of the days until Sochi. After they trained, even during the end year and new year period almost without taking any off (I think another article said that Dai-chan took days off 12/31-1/1), the sharpness of body movements in skating and spins increased.  
Watanabe-san has checked carefully the arena in Sochi when he visited there for the GPF last season. “Everything is already in my head, e.g. where to do warm-up” He is going to watch Takahashi winning the gold medal in his last battle in Sochi.

I pray for his knee everyday. sunny 

ostile17 wrote:
You can send support messages to Dai for Sochi on the NHK website:
http://www1.nhk.or.jp/sports2/sochi/message/mssgform.html
Thanks! I will send one later.

Ganbare Dai-chan!!  flower  flower
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:37 pm

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:53 pm

miyu, thank you for translation of Watanabe san's interview.  sunny He cares so much about Dai-chan. An older brother very attentive and warm, able to create a positive atmosphere around Daisuke.

miyu wrote:
I pray for his knee everyday.
Me, too !!

ostile, thank you for link to send support message. Done!!
And thanks so much for new pic: OMG Dai is really amazing and honwaka and gorgeous and..... drunken  drunken  drunken

Edit: I noticed only now: reflections in Dai's hair has same colour of trees on the backgroud.....He is really a perfectionist  lol! 

Have a nice Dai-day everyone  flower 

GANBARE DAI-CHAN!!  cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:57 am

Oh my that is a beautiful photo! Pure Dai-gorgeousness. Thanks fosse.

Thank you to Mr. Watanabe for taking such good care of Dai. Miyu I appreciate you taking
the time to translate for us.  

Pretty soon the Big Games will begin.

KIN MEDAL DAI-CHAN!
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:19 pm

According to this article Japan has named its participants for the Team Event. Dai will not
be in the Team Event. I don't know for sure if this is an official announcement from JSF.

http://www.nikkansports.com/sochi2014/figureskate/news/p-sochi-tp0-20140121-1246921.html

I should have put this info in the competition thread. I will do that too.
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:01 pm

I wonder which thread I should put this up? confused  I believe the link of the video was in this "Sochi" thread when it first appeared. So I'll put this up here...

The talk with Tetsuya Kumakawa on Dec 25 with English subtitles. Sorry it took me so long.

https://youtu.be/BCWsIXxcLLw

It tells that the video is blocked in some countries.  Please let me know if you can't watch. I'll probably upload on the niconico as well.

Go Daisuke!!!!

flower
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:40 pm

Twind, thank you so much, such a colossal job for you.
This is so interesting, and we would never get to know any of this without your big effort and much, much work.  I want you to know how much I appreciate it. cheers  cheers  cheers 

So many interesting thoughts and insights, I need to rewatch and process it all.
They are two incredible characters, and Dai-chan shines even more when in the presence of Kumakawa-san . They should really woork together when the time comes.

Go Dai-chan, Do It!

PS: works just fine over here. I will upload on DTRtS just in case

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next