Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008

Go down 
+4
Yshion
Sgala
swandie
hsuhs
8 posters
AuthorMessage
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008   Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:17 am

Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008   Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:40 am

Thanks for the link, hsuhs! I translated it through Google and it seems like he did indeed have 2 long programs choreographed. Maybe he'll try one and if it doesn't work, he'll switch to the other. I wonder what the secret music is!
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
hsuhs
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008   Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:49 am

Wow, looks like our guy has thought of everything, and leaves nothing to chance. Good!

I, too, wonder what the secret music is! I also want to know it right away (never could wait till Christmas) bounce
Back to top Go down
Sgala
1A
1A

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008   Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:36 am

Sorry, Leode and Mayu... I could not wait for you to translate it, so I asked my friend to do that. He (cute & clever Japanese high school boy..looks like Daisuke!) is not familiar with Daisuke and Skate at all, so some portion may be not correct. Please delete this entry once you did good translation. This is to fullfill my urgent needs...

Aug 7, 2008
National Team Camp starts today!

It’s hot everyday, isn’t it?
I am sensitive to heat, and it lets me down.
I drink too much water and I find my body is swollen every morning.

Well.

I’d like to write about Prince Ice World Fukuoka.
First of all, thank you for people who came to the show down to Fukuoka.
I performed a new program.
(Sorry for people who expected “Eye”. (sweat mark))

What I did was one minute shorter version of long program of this season.
Music is “Ocean wave”, played by piano only.
Mr. Pasquale Camerlengo did choreography this year.
He brought this music and it did not click right away when I heard it first, but the more I listened to it, the more I liked it. Right now I love this music pretty much.

How do you like my performance? Please let me know, those who came to the shows.

I’d like to talk about choreography.
I went to Detroit this time.
Detroit is the place where I trained when I was senior of high school. I had never imagined I came back here again. (LOL)

Well, the rink is not the same and I skated at Detroit Skating Club this time.

I was there for about 2 weeks. I had fun everyday. People at the rink were so great and they were so friendly to me!

Johnathan (Skater) invited me to dance, so I went there with Yuka Sato-san. Style was “Modern Dance”. Being anatomically inflexible, I could not dance it at all (LOL). But I enjoyed it so much!!

Yuka-san took me to play around together pretty much. The longer I stay with her, the more I love her personality! LOL. She is so interesting person!

In the final week of my stay there, there was a skating competition “Skate Detroit”. It was a local competition but scale was pretty big and many skaters and coaches were there.

Michelle Leigh, Jennifer Robinson, Carol Heiss Jenkins, etc.. I met lots of people and that brought back some good memories.

That’s all about off ice things.

As I wrote above, I asked Mr. Pasquale Camerlengo for choreography. During previous visit to US, he made a show number for me. I had very good feeling with it and our feeling clicked, so I decided to ask him this year.

(I asked him a show number previously for try-out)

He is easy to get along with, he always does his best, and I respect him so much. It seems that he likes Japan, and I found he acts like Japanese time to time. (LOL) He is so funny and often told jokes during session. But once he started dancing, I could not stop staring at him for his amorous charm!

Actually, we made 2 long programs.

One of them is Ocean Wave as I mentioned above.
The other one is…

Secret.

I’m not sure which programs I perform this year. I might do both of them. I will try my best to live up to your expectations.

One more thing!

I think these 2 programs will show you different aspects of Daisuke Takahashi.

Well, I'd like to show them so I’ll do my best!

Well, for next 4 days starting today, I will attend National team camp at Chukyo Univ.

I will work hard!

Everybody!
Take care of yourself not to be suffered from the summer heat.

From Daisuke

**My impression - plot is not good. and... what is the reason to make it secret?
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008   Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:15 am

Sgala,
thank you very much for posting the translation. Please say thank you from me to your friend. Great job, guys!
Quote :
Being anatomically inflexible...
Yeah, right Laughing If Daisuke's inflexible, then I'm Mrs. Roboto.
It's great to hear he enjoyed the company of Yuka Sato that much, she must be an amazing woman.
Quote :
I could not stop staring at him for his amorous charm!
Did he say "amorous"? I'm going to have a closer look at Mr. Camerlengo's appearance, next time he's on TV Laughing Cool
Sgala wrote:
what is the reason to make it secret?
I don't know, but maybe fans are gong to write him "Do the 1st program", "No, do the second one, I like it better", and Daisuke's trying to put this moment off for as long as possible? Embarassed rabbit
Back to top Go down
Yshion
1A
1A
Yshion

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008   Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:44 am

It's my first time to greet you, Sgala, and thank you and your wonderful friend for the translation! Very Happy

I found so many interesting points in this entry, that actually blew my worries(needless, maybe) away!

Quote :
Right now I love this music pretty much.
From the one miyu kindly linked in a different thread, I listened it and love it! Now my head is full of the imagination how beautifully Daisuke will skate to that music...

hsuhs wrote:
It's great to hear he enjoyed the company of Yuka Sato that much, she must be an amazing woman
Yes, I love her personality and skating! I guess she may influence Daisuke on beautiful skating skills.

And I'm also so curious why he made 2 FS programs...are both choreographed by Mr. Camerlengo? scratch
Are we going to have chances to see both 2 programs in competitions?
Oh..I can't wait till Cup of China! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/shion-yuki
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008   Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:18 pm

Wowww!!
Thank you SO much, Sgala!! cheers cheers And please tell your wonderful Japanese friend we really appreciate his kind help.Very Happy Very Happy

Quote :
Actually, we made 2 long programs.
Wow! 2 FPs!! It seems their work went smoothly in Detroit. Good!!

Quote :
The other one is…

Secret.
Naughty boy! Razz Razz OK, we will wait a little longer until he will want to tell us about it. It's nice to have something which we can imagine.Wink

Sgala wrote:
what is the reason to make it secret?
He sounds like he is enjoying keeping us wait, doesn't he!? Hahaha! Laughing Laughing
Seriously speaking, he is going to show both of 2 programs in front of JSF members at the national camp. It might have made him hesitate to tell it to us right now. Rolling Eyes

hsuhs wrote:
Did he say "amorous"? I'm going to have a closer look at Mr. Camerlengo's appearance, next time he's on TV Laughing Cool
Yes, Dai-chan said so! Mr. Camerlengo is the husband of Krylova. He must have "his amorous charm"!! Cool

Yshion wrote:
I listened it and love it! Now my head is full of the imagination how beautifully Daisuke will skate to that music...
Me too! Embarassed Embarassed I feel like I can see him skating like waves.alien

Quote :
I think these 2 programs will show you different aspects of Daisuke Takahashi.
What kind of music do you think he will use for another FP??
Authentic classics? Jazz? Rock? Tecno? Ethnic music? Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008   Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:58 pm

WOW! cheers

Thank you so much, Sgala! And say thanks to your kind friend! Very Happy

Maybe Daisuke understand that his fans can not wait anymore to know something about the programs... he's uploading his blog frequently in these weeks!
Thank you, Daisuke!Very Happy

Quote :
...the more I listened to it, the more I liked it. Right now I love this music pretty much.
I love it, too! I close my eyes and I can see Daisuke skating on it... so elegant and intense!

Two FP! Wow! It seems he really worked well with Mr Camerlengo! alien
Do you think we can see both of them? Question I know... we have to wait... bounce

Quote :
Being anatomically inflexible...
Sometimes Daisuke is really amusing... Yes, he doesn't worry about his hair and he's inflexible... Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
Salamandra
1A
1A
Salamandra

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008   Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:11 pm

I've just listened "Ocean Waves", it's such a beautiful and calm music! Wonderful choice for Daisuke Smile I'm curious about his second FS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vika85
Sgala
1A
1A

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008   Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:10 pm

I am so glad that my little friend's work made sense for you. He is a cute 17 boy and wants to study abroad maybe Canada next year. (Hope I can stay at his place for Olympic!)
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008   Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:04 pm

Wow!! Thank you so much for the translation, Sgala and your nice friend!! Very Happy I'm very glad that you wrote this! Pls say to thank to him, great work!! cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008   Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke has updated his blog on Aug 7 2008
Page 1 of 1