Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008

Go down 
+5
glorydave
katha
hsuhs
Yshion
miyu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008 Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008 EmptySat May 10, 2008 12:24 pm

Daisuke's blog was updated today!!!!!!

Daisuke's Blog at Kansai University's web
http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/sports/message/takahashi/2008/05/post_7.html

I'm really really sorry I don't have time to translate it now.Crying or Very sad
If there is someone who can do it here, would you kindly translate it for DTFF's foreign members???

Dai-chan is fine!! You don't need to worry him!! I was moved by reading this entry. Sad What a wonderful person he is!! I love you I love you I love you

皆さん、大ちゃんのブログが更新されていましたね。
本当にしっかり前を向いていて、感動してしまいました・・・・Sad
ちょっと無理をして元気に書いているのなと感じるところもありましたが、それこそ「がんばっている大ちゃん」の今の姿なんでしょうね!!!I love you I love you I love you
最後の織田君へのコメントも本当に素晴らしいです。
がんばれー、大ちゃん!!!cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Yshion
1A
1A
Yshion

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008 EmptySat May 10, 2008 1:32 pm

Hi! Everyone at DTFF!
It's my first post here. I'm a little bit nerveous to write in English...

Thank you so much for the link of Dai-chan's blog, miyu-san!
And I also would like to thank you for always taking your time to translate,
Leode-san and miyu-san Smile
Since miyu-san seems to be busy and have no time to translate, I would like to try it Embarassed
This time, Dai-chan's comment is sooooo long Shocked , so I will split it in three parts.

<1st part>

Hello,everyone!!

I am sorry for being so late to update my message!!
I would like to go back to the time from World Championship to the latest!!
It's going to be somewhat long...

[World Championship]

At first, thank you very much for supporting me for World Championship.
I'd like to thank everyone who came to Gotesberg to cheer me up, and everyone cheered me through TV!!
I fully received the cheerings from you all !!!
This time, I had a competition that I couldn't convince myself and so regrettable...
I am awfully sorry because so many fans and people were cheering me, but I couldn't bring a medal back.
Otherwise, by experiencing many things through the competition, I could see my weekness in a new light,
then again I found I should work on and become stronger!!
At this moment in time, I think I still lack of many things that I need to obtain a title of World Champion.
Well, I will re-start for the gold medal next season!! I'll do my best!!

[Japan Open]

I shouldn't touch this competition...
No, just joking! (laugh)
Well, this competition was a big bomb I'd never had for a long time. I don't know how to apologize to you...
Though it was held after World Championship, I had a miserable competition and made the end of this season the worst...
I can only tell you these words 〝I am sorry" , indeed.

I'm going to post the second part later soon.

Last edited by Yshion on Sat May 10, 2008 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/shion-yuki
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008 EmptySat May 10, 2008 2:09 pm

Yshion wrote:
I'm going to post the second part later soon.
Oh please do so, Yshion. And thank you in advance! cheers

miyu, thank you for heads up! flower
Back to top Go down
Yshion
1A
1A
Yshion

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008 EmptySat May 10, 2008 2:51 pm

Hello, hsuhs Very Happy
Wow, it's so difficult to translate! I respect Leode-san and miyu-san Embarassed

<2nd part>

[Topics]

At first, Kurashiki Well Sunpia Iceskate Rink, where I first had an opportunity to skate and was grown up,
is in a state of closing...I'm really sad.
I still have no feeling of reality, but this is the REALITY...
Then another one...Rinkai Sports Center, where helped me a lot to train for two years when I was in University,
is also in a danger of closing.
The reality of continuous closing rinks where I used to be part in makes me really sad.
But most of all, I feel pain in my heart and pity so much for children who train there.
I think there are so many talented child skaters in Japan. Compared to other countries of the world, we have less
population of skaters.
Despite of this small skating population, we have World Champions and many skaters who compete at a world level,
and it's a wonderful thing.

Now in Japan, figureskating became popular and there are so many children who want to start learning this sport.
In spite of this situation, more rinks are getting closed...I just hope no more rinks would be closed.
And I may sound grasping to you, I wish the places where they can train enough would be increased more and more.
For (solving) this problem, I have an intension to do my best!
Probably, my effort would do just a little to influence people, but as long as my effort could do something to influence,
even it's really just a little, I would like to try my best!!
So please, I would like to ask you for your help...I believe a little help from each all of you could become a huge help.
I have got lots of messages, in your fan letters and messages, that many of you collected signatures (against closing rinks)
or spoke to people around you about these rinks!! Thank you so much.
We can still keep hopes on both rinks!! So please give us your help!!

Please wait a couple of hours for the 3rd part.
I'll do my best too, like Dai-chan Wink
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008 EmptySat May 10, 2008 3:26 pm

Hi Yshion! Embarassed

And thank you, thank you, thank you! bounce
Back to top Go down
Yshion
1A
1A
Yshion

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008 EmptySat May 10, 2008 4:15 pm

Here's the 3rd part I love you

<3rd part>

[Last]

Many of you may already know, I decided to part from Nicolai Morozov who had coached me for three years.
I have got lots of kind messages from you caring about me, but TAKAHASHI is ALRIGHT!!
I am so sorry for worrying you.
This time, I made the decision by myself. And I have no regret!! I just want to go forward!!
I appreciate Mr.Morozov because he taught me many things and gave me chances to experience a lot for these three years!!
Without him, I could not raise myself up to here. (Of course, Coach Nagamitsu, my family, friends, the persons concerned
about me, and my fans, it's endless to list the people helped me...)
Even now I still respect him and like him so much!!
Actually the situation turned to parting from him, along this, I think there are much more things I must experience to
become a champion. One more lesson from God!
So everyone!! Please do not worry about me!! TAKAHASHI just keeps going forward!! I am heading for a higher place!!

From now on, Nobunari will take lessons from Nikolai, and will come back next season. He will be stronger through a hard
work with Mr.Morozov, so I am looking forward to competing for a medal with him!! I will do my best so that I would not be
beaten by him!!

And also, I will do my best to liven up Japanese Men's figureskating world.
I would like you to give me cheers and supports from now on too!!!!

From DAISUKE

That's all for this time's update!
I am sorry I know my English is terrible, but I wanted everyone here to know as soon as possible how he is feeling now.
Any of Japanese DTFF members, please feel free to correct if you found any mistakes of translation, thank you Smile

Anyway, Dai-chan is wonderful cheers
I respect him from the bottom of my heart. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
katha
1A
1A

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008 EmptySat May 10, 2008 5:11 pm

Thank you Yshion for translating all that! cheers Your English is great, so don't worry about it!

And Daisuke sounds like such a classy person! It probably really was time for him to move on and take more control over his skating! So I'm just chosing to be optimistic and believe that this turns out for the best for everyone involved. Smile
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008 EmptySat May 10, 2008 5:41 pm

Thank you , miyu! Very Happy
Thank you for translation, Yshion! Don't worry for your English! I really appreciate your work! ... and welcome to DTFF! Very Happy
Thank you, Daisuke! Very Happy

After Worlds I've been watching Dai's blog everyday, waiting for update and now there is! I'd like I can read japanese!

Quote :
I am awfully sorry because so many fans and people were cheering me, but I couldn't bring a medal back.
Otherwise, by experiencing many things through the competition, I could see my weekness in a new light,
then again I found I should work on and become stronger!!
At this moment in time, I think I still lack of many things that I need to obtain a title of World Champion.
Daisuke, you don't have to be sorry for your fans... We loved your skating and the fact you tried to do your best.
But we especially love your humble attitude: you have no fear to look to your weakness and you're always ready to work on to improve. For this reason you're a champion! alien

Quote :
Well, I will re-start for the gold medal next season!! I'll do my best!!
I'm sure you always do your best! cheers

Quote :
I don't know how to apologize to you... [...]
I can only tell you these words 〝I am sorry" , indeed.
We know you always want to do a great performance for your fans, so you don't have to apologize! Wink

Quote :
I have got lots of kind messages from you caring about me, but TAKAHASHI is ALRIGHT!!
I am so sorry for worrying you.
This time, I made the decision by myself. And I have no regret!! I just want to go forward!!
I was waiting to reading this! I'm so happy everything is ok!

Daisuke look so resolute and I'm sure this will give him strenght for next season.

GO DAISUKE!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:12 pm

Wow, that was a really wonderful entry. Thank you so much for bringing it to our attention, miyu! sunny

And welcome to DTFF, Yshion! flower Your translations were really terrific!! You must have spent so much time translating this for us because it was so long. I really appreciate it very much. king

Quote :
But we especially love your humble attitude: you have no fear to look to your weakness and you're always ready to work on to improve. For this reason you're a champion! alien

Absolutely. As always, I admire his attitude as much as his skating.

Quote :
Daisuke, you don't have to be sorry for your fans... We loved your skating and the fact you tried to do your best.

I agree! He doesn't need to apologize to us at all. It was not his intention to not do well and he must feel even worse than we do when he doesn't perform well.

I was really touched when reading his statements about the rinks that closed in Japan too. I can tell that he cares so much about this issue.

He really showed a lot of maturity, kindness/generosity of spirit, and personal strength in this entry. For sure he has the heart of a champion.

Thank you again, Yshion and Daisuke too. cheers
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008 EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:34 pm

Daisuke shows once again that he's a class act.

And he doesn't need to apologize. I have never doubted his commitment to the sport.
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008 EmptySun May 11, 2008 12:42 am

Thanks for the notice of the new entry, miyu!

Hi Yshion! Welcome and thanks a lot for translating. I really appreciate your time! No worries about your English, it's fine.

Dai put a lot of care and heart into this entry. It was very touching to read all of it...especially the part about the rink closings. It's nice to read his take on the coaching situation. It sounds like he was just ready to move on to other things. Sometimes a change is necessary in order for skaters to continue to grow. I'm glad he isn't bitter towards Nicolai (bitter just isn't Dai!) and that he's doing well.

Quote :
I am looking forward to competing for a medal with [Nobunari]!! I will do my best so that I would not be
beaten by him!!

Classy and competitive! The best kind! Wink

glorydave wrote:

Agreed! But I guess he felt the need to apologize because he cares about his fans but it isn't necessary. We love and support him through his good skates and his bad ones. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008 EmptySun May 11, 2008 11:11 am

Thanks for the information of Daisuke's new entry, miyu!
And welcome to DTFF, Yshion!! Very Happy
Thank you so much for the translation!! I know it took a lot of time from you for the translation.

I wrote a letter to Daisuke "Pls update your blog, if you have a time. Eveyone is expecting it." and handed to him at PIW 2008. Now, your fan's hope is come true, thank you, Daisuke! I love you

I'm very impressed your comments for every events and sure that your next season will be great!! king

Yshion
1A
1A
Yshion

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008 EmptySun May 11, 2008 12:04 pm

Thank you for your warm welcome, everyone Embarassed

Quote :
I was really touched when reading his statements about the rinks that closed in Japan too. I can tell that he cares so much about this issue.

Yes, he really does. Everytime he shows up on TV, he always sericously talks about this issue.
He must have been busy and tired for shows and everything even after Worlds, he is going to perform at Rinkai Sports Center(Osaka) Exhibition
on the 13th of May, to call people's attention to help the rink.

Quote :
He doesn't need to apologize to us at all. It was not his intention to not do well and he must feel even worse than we do when he doesn't perform well.

I agree, too. I guess, as Japanese Champion, he may be feeling a huge responsibility to skate wonderful to let people (even non-figureskating fans)
know how worthwhile and beautiful this sport is...and of course, he often mentions he really wants to make audiences fully enjoy by his skating.
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008 EmptySun May 11, 2008 12:37 pm

Thank you for the head up of Rinkai Sports Center charity show, Yshion.
I'm updated news of Daisuke as bellow topic.

Osaka Rinkai Sports Center Rink will be closed, too.
https://daisuke-takahashi.forumotion.com/news-and-topics-about-daisuke-f2/osaka-rinkai-sports-center-rink-will-be-closed-too-t439.htm

miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008 EmptySun May 11, 2008 10:59 pm

Thank you soooooo much and welcome to DTFF, Yshion!! cheers cheers

Yshion wrote:
I wanted everyone here to know as soon as possible how he is feeling now.
Yes yes!! That's exactly the same as what I felt when I read his new entry.
Your English is far better than mine!! My English is .......Crying or Very sad But maybe it's better than nothing. Razz Razz I really enjoy exchanging our feelings about Dai-chan here. Please post your feeling!! Very Happy Very Happy

glorydave wrote:
True!! Dai-chan always loves his fans as much as we love him. He never forgets us!! cheers cheers

UMgal wrote:
He cares very much about the future of figure skating of Japan as one of Japanese top skaters. It's great and classy attitude as an athlete.

Quote :
From now on, Nobunari will take lessons from Nikolai, and will come back next season. He will be stronger through a hard
work with Mr.Morozov, so I am looking forward to competing for a medal with him!! I will do my best so that I would not be
beaten by him!!
How nicely said!! He is a real man. I hope both of Dai-chan and Nobu will have great season this year!! cheers cheers

And could you correct the thread title, Leode?? Of course it's 2008, not 2007.... tongue I'm sorry to bother you again. pale pale
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 11:21 am

Thank you so much for the translation, Yshion, and your English is great! cheers

It's good to hear from Dai-chan. Very Happy (as always...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke's blog was updated 05/10/2008
Page 1 of 1