Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke's blog was updated 06/05/2008

Go down 
+2
miyu
Yshion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yshion
1A
1A
Yshion

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Daisuke's blog was updated 06/05/2008 Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke's blog was updated 06/05/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 06/05/2008 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 3:11 pm

Daisuke's blog was updated today! Very Happy

http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/sports/message/takahashi/index.html

Please wait for an hour or so, I am going to translate now.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/shion-yuki
Yshion
1A
1A
Yshion

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 06/05/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 06/05/2008 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 4:28 pm

Here's a translation for Daisuke's blog this time Wink

Rinkai Skate Center

It seems they are in the course of continuation! However, only with some conditions...
Still I am really glad!
Everybody's intention was conveyed. It might sound exaggerated if I say that impossibility turned to possibility,
I had a feeling of reality that everybody can make something happen if you don't give up.
With each intention of everybody(involved), (we could do it),though.
Well, I 'm really happy with this.
Now,I still appreciate everybody including instructors at Rinkai who willingly accpted me when I was in trouble
after the rink in Takatsuki where I had trained has gone out of business. So, I feel really glad for a consequence
like this, from the bottom of my heart.
Regarding some conditions they still have, I am going to appeal with a wish for getting everybody to go and visit
the rink (to skate), and for having this rink kept open forever!
And I hope children at Rinkai would appreciate that they have this rink (to practice) and target their goals and go
ahead energetically.

Please let me take this occation to say a few words to express my sincere gratitude to Governor Hashimoto who made
a decision for this continuation. Thank you very much.

My home rink in Kurashiki still has been in a hard situation, though...
I wish this could effect (in a good way) somehow...
But I would like to believe all our wishes are not gone yet.

From Daisuke

I hope the news for continuation of Rinkai relieved Daisuke so much Smile
and also hope the rink in Kurashiki will have the same good luck in the near future I love you
Back to top Go down
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/shion-yuki
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 06/05/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 06/05/2008 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 8:06 pm

Wow! Thank you so much for letting us know about his new entry, Yshion!! cheers

Oh he is a wonderful person... I love you I love you

Quote :
Everybody's intention was conveyed. It might sound exaggerated if I say that impossibility turned to possibility,
I had a feeling of reality that everybody can make something happen if you don't give up.
This will give him more confidence and courage to overcome his own current situation. Very Happy

And I hope the kids who trains in Rinkai Skate Center will continue to enjoy figure skating and Kurashiki Ice Rink will get a good result as Rinkai soon. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PS.
I wonder where he is now. Is he staying in Japan and scouting new coach and choreographer? bounce
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 06/05/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 06/05/2008 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 9:26 pm

Thanks for translating, Yshion! It's good to see that Dai really cares about the rink closures. The lobbying of the elite skaters to keep the rinks open is helpful to the cause, I think. Hopefully more rinks will be able to stay open and revamp.

miyu wrote:

I wonder where he is now. Is he staying in Japan and scouting new coach and choreographer? bounce

Me too!
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 06/05/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 06/05/2008 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:37 pm

Thnak you so much for translation, Yshion! Very Happy

When I read "Daisuke's blog was updated", I thought he wrote about something different... or I hoped so... Rolling Eyes

BTW... Daisuke showed his attitude one more time!

miyu wrote:
I wonder where he is now. Is he staying in Japan and scouting new coach and choreographer?
I wonder when we can know something about this... bounce
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 06/05/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 06/05/2008 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:17 am

Thank you for the translation, Yshion! bounce

Quote :
It seems they are in the course of continuation! However, only with some conditions... Still I am really glad!
Me too! Because Daisuke's efforts have paid off.

I think, his not willing to talk about the latest developments is understandable. He's probably into "a time to gather stones together" now. But I too am wondering about his whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 06/05/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 06/05/2008 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 7:37 pm

Thank you for the head up and the translation, Yshion! Very Happy Daisuke is always concerning about skate rinks. I hope that it will be happen same thing to Daisuke's home rink.
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 06/05/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 06/05/2008 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke's blog was updated 06/05/2008
Page 1 of 1