Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008

Go down 
+4
MissC
Leode
hsuhs
miyu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008 Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:49 pm

Daisuke's blog was updated today! Very Happy

http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/sports/message/takahashi/2008/07/post_9.html

He keeps it secret about what we want know. tongue Suspect
But he looks fine!! Razz Razz
Hey swandie, can you guess where it is??? bounce

Here is the translation. I'm sorry I haven't re-checked my English... Maybe there are a lot of mistakes....Neutral I hope you can understand. Razz

It has been some time!

It has been some time. How have you all been?
Thank you who came to PIW, DOI and FOI to cheer me and gave me presents, letters and flowers!
And thank you for emails!

I skated this year's SP at DOI and FOI. How did it look to you?
This music, I told Miyamoto Kenji-san that I would like to try coba-san's music without mentioning the name of it(I forgot the name. lol.) and then what Kenji-sensei brought for me was this "eye"!! I was truly surprised.

It was like "Wow! That's it!!!".
But it didn't sound good at first when we heard it on a rink. We thought about another option "Piano Lesson". When we listened again it wasn't bad so we picked "eye" in the end. The process of its making was really fun!
We two could create it pleasantly arguing over one thing or another.
There appear some steps which must be altered. We will enjoy doing it again arguing over one thing or another. (lol)
In fact I've loooonged to do this music since I heard it for the first time when I was a senior in high school. At age 22, I finally got to it.

Friends was great fun, wasn't it!!!
I was on a lot of times at this FOI. I was fulfil even though I felt like I had no rest from start to finish! The opening was fun and I enjoyed The Phantom of The Opera played by the original Friends (members). I felt great especially at the slsp which I could skated with the music of that time. It was like I hogged all the credit. Shi~chan, I'm sorry & thank you! Love!!(lol)
The finale was the hardest ever in my life. I haven't done such finale for a long time so I was tensed up even at the rehearsals. Shae-Lynn said "Go Daisuke!!!" "Go Kenji!!!". All of them worked dripping with sweat but they looked happy and hustled.
I sort of think I'd like to do such show tunes.
Really enjoyed.
It was so hard when I was in but after it was over I feel lonely.

(picture of FOI)

Hey.
Recently I want to be a tennis player.

(picture of Dai-chan playing tennis)
(picture of sky)

I'm in US now. The hotel has tennis courts and I play tennis almost everyday.(lol)
I'm fairly serious.(lol)
I'm not good at sports which use balls but I like sports which use rackets very much.
Well, especially badminton.
I love it pretty much.

So, I'd like to update soon.

.....maybe,(lol)
Well everybody!!
See you laterrr.

From Daisuke

Wow! Imagine Dai-chan skating to "Piano Lesson"! Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 6:10 pm

miyu, thank you so much for the translation! Thank you! Thank you! bounce cheers

Aha, Daisuke is in the U.S.! Must be working on his fs choreo.
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 6:42 pm

WOW!! Thank you so much for the translation, miyu!! Very Happy I'm glad to see that he looks so fine in the U.S.!!

When I saw the cloud at his last pic, I guess he stays in Colorado Springs. Question If it is so, there are the Colorado Springs World Arena Ice Hall and his choreographer must be Tom Dickson??? Question I hope so!! Because I like Jeremy Abbotto's Free Skating program choreographed by Tom.

Tom Dickson (You can see his pic with Andrei Lutai.)
http://figureskating.about.com/od/topskatingcoaches/p/dickson.htm

The Colorado Springs World Arena Ice Hall
http://figureskating.about.com/od/figureskatingparents/gr/worldarena.htm

Anyway, can't wait to see his new FS and EX!! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:29 pm

This entry is hilarious, thank you so much for posting and translating it, miyu!

So now I know who I can cheer for once Roger Federer quits tennis, ha ha ha!! Razz
(These don't seem to be the best shoes to play tennis though, don't twist your ankles!!)

Dai-chan (in case you read this), I love your new SP and I'm very happy that you finally get to skate to a music that YOU chose! cheers

Last edited by MissC on Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danke
1A
1A
Danke

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:31 pm

I can't read japaness language very well Crying or Very sad
Thank you so much the translation Razz
Back to top Go down
http://blog.naver.com/myloverjwjy
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:23 pm

Hi, Danke, welcome to DTFF! Very Happy

MissC wrote:
So now I know who I can cheer for once Roger Federer quits tennis, ha ha ha!! Razz
(These don't seem to be the best shoes to play tennis though, don't twist your ankles!!)
Yep, pls watch out, Daisuke! Rolling Eyes

According to icenetwork, Daisuke's new choreographer is Pasquale Camerlengo!! Shocked
I think Kenji Miyamoto recommended Daisuke to choreograph his program.

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20080723&content_id=49632&vkey=ice_news

Pasquale Camerlengo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasquale_Camerlengo

"He(Daisuke) announced his split with Morozov in May and has been training this summer at the Detroit Skating Club, working on new programs with Pasquale Camerlengo."
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:48 pm

Thank you very much for the news, Leode!!!!cheers cheers cheers
Wowwwwww!!flower
But actulally I wasn't much surprised because it seemed Camerlengo and Dickson were major candidates among Japanese fans. Very Happy Very Happy

Leode wrote:
Yah, it's likely to happen. And Camerlengo is the choreographer of Nanri who is a good friend of Dai-chan. And also Nanri's coach is a good friend of Utako Nagamitsu.
Camerlengo coaches Faiella/Scali. But doesn't he choreograph their programs?? I thought he was their choreographer too but accorging to ISU bio it's not.Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Nanri's FP Carmen
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=AzG0kWLUIjc
Nanri's SP Moonlight Sonata
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=qi3gtfQ6vsM

I like those 2 programs! Smile Smile

Last edited by miyu on Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yshion
1A
1A
Yshion

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:01 pm

Thank you so much for Daisuke's blog entry and translation, miyu!! Very Happy I love you
I'm so glad to know Daisuke is enjoying his stay in US, and to know the process of making his gorgeous SP with Miyamoto-san.

And, Leode! Thank you for bringing a wonderful news!! cheers

Pasquale Camerlengo!! I slightly had a thought Daisuke would ask Camerlengo to work with him, but still surprising for me Shocked

Leode wrote:

Miyu wrote:
Camerlengo is the choreographer of Nanri who is a good friend of Dai-chan. And also Nanri's coach is a good friend of Utako Nagamitsu
Yeah, I completely agree with you, Leode and miyu Very Happy
And I think Camerlengo mainly work for ice dancers, but I don't know much about his work for single skaters except Nanri...

I wish he would pull out Daisuke's brand new, fascinating skating Wink
Back to top Go down
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/shion-yuki
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:18 pm

Hi Yshion! Very Happy

Yshion wrote:
but I don't know much about his work for single skaters except Nanri...
Me neither..... But it won't become something of a problem, I think (I HOPE!!). Dai-chan himself knows much about single skating. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:58 pm

Thanks for translating, miyu! I would not have been able to guess where he was based on the pictures he posted or what he wrote. He gave us like...nothing. He seems to be in good spirits though, which is always great. A lot of "lol" which Dai rarely uses (I think...). And the tennis! He is definitely wearing the wrong shoes! Laughing

He seems very happy and excited about his short program and I hope that translates to some great performances this season.

Leode, thanks for the icenetwork.com article. I meant to check there before coming here. I have never heard of Camerlengo before and I'm a dance fan! I knew Krylova coached Faiella and Scali but I didn't know Camerlengo did as well. In any case, I hope his free program is something he enjoys. That could make a big difference for him in this pre-Olympic season.
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:47 am

Thank you for translation, miyu! Very Happy
I'm so glad to read Daisuke is fine!
I think it's so good he can skate on a music he like so much!
... and now I really would like to see FOI's Finale...

... before reading the translation and your comments I was watching Dai's pictures and I noticed his shoes... Dai-chan... Rolling Eyes

Thank you, Leode! Very Happy
I've never thought to Pasquale Camerlengo! Shocked
I'm really curious to see their work! And I'm so proud Daisuke has an italian choreographer! Wink
(If I remember well Pasquale Camerlengo is not only Faiella/Scali's coach, but also their choreographer.)

GO DAISUKE!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:22 am

Thank you for the info on the choreographer, Leode flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008   Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke's blog was updated 23/07/2008
Page 1 of 1