Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi

Go down 
+9
katha
hsuhs
na1129
anne-marie
inskate
Leode
Yshion
miyu
heidi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi   Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2008 9:32 pm

miyu wrote:
Actually when I read this I thought as a "super die-hard fans of Daisuke" (thank you UMgal for giving us a wonderful name!! Razz ) hushs worried about Nobu's feeling.

I did mean Daisuke, miyu. But you're right, my words can be interpreted either way. I'm comfortable with that.
Back to top Go down
Lina11
1A
1A
Lina11

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi   Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2008 9:38 pm

Thanks Heidi for the article.
I don't care so much who's fault is ...all i care is they breakup. And i think Morozov is a good coach. Shouldn't quit to Daisuke for Oda.

PS: Daisuke find a coach yet?
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi   Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2008 11:02 pm

Thank you all for the article and for all your comments!

I really would like to know what happened between Dai and Morozov, but I think we can never know it exactly... Sad
What I needed to know was Daisuke's point of view and he clearly expressed it in his blog... that is written by himself, so we can be sure it really represents Dai's thoughts... and if there's something more, maybe Daisuke doesn't want his fans to worry about it...
So, for me, the only important things are:
- Dai-chan is serene and confident (I really want and hope so I love you );
- Dai-chan can find a new coreographer soon and they can start working for next season;
- everybody (also the fans) can get over this situation... this is important so that Daisuke, but also Nobunari, can work in a calm and positive atmosphere... They need it! And we have to support them and to contribute to create this atmosphere...
Daisuke is looking ahead... we have to do the same thing! Wink
I'm trying to be no more sad and worried, but confident... It's Dai's attitude...

GO DAISUKE!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi   Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:54 am

Quote :
Sometimes we can't agree with someone's opinion even though we are good friends. It happens all over the world. And as you know, we have right to express our own opinions.

Yes!!! As long as we try to respect each other's expression of different opinions, then this is okay!!

Quote :
Actually when I read this I thought as a "super die-hard fans of Daisuke" (thank you UMgal for giving us a wonderful name!! Razz )

I'm glad you like this. I couldn't think of any other name at the time to describe our forum. Razz

Quote :
What I needed to know was Daisuke's point of view and he clearly expressed it in his blog... that is written by himself, so we can be sure it really represents Dai's thoughts... and if there's something more, maybe Daisuke doesn't want his fans to worry about it...

As I've said before, I trust what Daisuke has to say to us. I trust his judgment and his integrity in all this.

Quote :
Daisuke is looking ahead... we have to do the same thing! Wink
I'm trying to be no more sad and worried, but confident... It's Dai's attitude...

I will try this indeed. sunny Cool
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi   Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:08 am

Hi everyone! I go away for 2 days and this comes up! My brain hurts... Since everyone has said so much, I don't have much to add but I will say this...

The article makes Morozov seem very bitter about the whole thing. I'm trying to keep in mind that his words were most likely edited though. Still, all this drama can't be good for anyone involved. But we should agonize over this too much because it's hard enough dealing with your own problems without worrying about your favorite skater on top of it.

All we can do as fans is stand behind Dai (and Nobu too for those of us who like him) no matter where his (or their) career(s) go(es). [I hope that made sense...] We just have to hope for the best. I'm excited for next season and to see what Dai and Nobu come out with.

And...

UMgal wrote:
Quote :
Sometimes we can't agree with someone's opinion even though we are good friends. It happens all over the world. And as you know, we have right to express our own opinions.

Yes!!! As long as we try to respect each other's expression of different opinions, then this is okay!!

Agreed! We all come from different parts of the world and from different age groups so differences in opinion are expected. Oddly enough, major disagreements are rare (as far as I've seen) and I think we've been handling them well. Because of that, DTFF is a comfortable place to be (at least for me).

I really hope Yshion didn't actually leave... I'd be sad if she or he did. Sad

Oh and welcome heidi! flower Thanks for sharing the article.
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
Yshion
1A
1A
Yshion

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi   Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:25 pm

Thank you so much, hsuhs, UMgal, Leode, miyu, swandie, for your warm comments and understandings...

At first, I would like to say sorry to inskate, that I blamed on her(his) posts about Oda, personally.
I don't regret I wrote what I felt about Daisuke and Nikolai, but I regret I blamed someone in this disgraceful way. I apologize you, inskate.

If I were really fluent in writing English, I would have written like UMgal did (Thank you, UMgal! What you wrote was almost 100% I wanted to say...),
because I know this forum is such a wonderful place for Daisuke's fans to gather, and always have a rational, warm atmosphere caring each other
very much since I had been visitting this form as a guest from the beginning, even though I joind here this March.

And I know there are lots of people visitting this forum, super die-hard fans of Daisuke (I love this name, too!), Daisuke's fans who want to participate
but hesitate to communicate in English then just watch (as I used to do...), Daisuke and other skaters' fans, non-Daisuke fans, maybe (anti-Daisuke)
skate fans, everybody has a right to feel and express his or her opinion. And exchanging each opinions would make this forum more fun and worthwhile.

Of course, I respect all the skaters because I deeply love figure skating and I have other favorite skaters next to Daisuke like Jeff Buttle, Brian Joubert,
Tomas Verner, Takahiko Kozuka, Jeremy Abbott..etc. But, when I decided to join this forum, I swore myself I should keep one important thing in my mind,
that I should be very careful and sensitive to write about those other skaters of my personal favorite.
Because, this forum is basically Daisuke Takahashi fan forum. Someone might love Jeff, some others might hate Brian...like that. And I am sure everybody
here really loves Daisuke, and was handling this matter very noble, then, that made this forum so welcoming and wonderful like Daisuke himself.

I said I would leave here because I was quite sure I would hurt somebody else's feeling by giving that comment, but I couldn't help it.
Daisuke is as much younger than I am, as he could be my son Laughing , but I always feel I should learn from him how to be a matured person...
I am sorry for this long and too personal post here, I just wanted to say sorry and thank you all I love you

Daisuke! Thank you for giving me a chance to meet such wonderful people here Smile
And I believe you no matter what happens, just be proud of yourself and confident!!

Last edited by Yshion on Mon May 26, 2008 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/shion-yuki
UMgal
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi   Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 6:50 pm

Quote :
Oddly enough, major disagreements are rare (as far as I've seen) and I think we've been handling them well. Because of that, DTFF is a comfortable place to be (at least for me).

Yes, it still is, swandie!! sunny

Yshion, thank you for sharing your wonderful post with us. Your English was really quite fluent there. Nobody is perfect even if we try to be. And in the time that you have been with us, I have never heard you say anything close to being negative about anyone. As I said before, I believe it was simply your frustration about the situation coming out in that way. This could happen to you, me, or anyone else in the heat of a difficult moment. Laughing

Quote :
Daisuke is as much younger than I am, as he could be my son Laughing , but I always feel I should learn from him how to be a matured person...

Yes, let's all keep learning from him and the excellent example that he always sets for us. flower
Back to top Go down
heidi
1A
1A

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi   Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:25 pm

Thank you, Yshion.
I couldn't read your comments without tears, because I am so glad to read but not because of sadness Smile

I was a ROM person for a long time, just joined yesterday, because my English is a problem.

But I found this forum very comfortable, kind and warm-hearted. It doesn't matter who admires which skaters. Wonderful! flower

Yshion wrote:

Yshion, I am feeling quite the same though my age is more than twice of Daisuke's age.. alien

Tonight, I found Daisuke will join the Friends on Ice show held in July at Shin-yokohama. It is a good news. Maybe. It would be.
I will be there to cheer him up (maybe he cheers me up cheers )
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi   Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:08 pm

Yshion, thank you for sharing your feeling with us and I'm really happy to see you here again!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I suppose (hope) inskate understand it well as a person who deeply loves figure skating and a super die-hard fan of someone. Smile Wink Smile

UMgal wrote:
As I said before, I believe it was simply your frustration about the situation coming out in that way. This could happen to you, me, or anyone else in the heat of a difficult moment. Laughing
Yes! Yes!
(I'm always amazed by how nicely you say about things. I love you I love you )

heidi wrote:
I was a ROM person for a long time, just joined yesterday, because my English is a problem.
But I found this forum very comfortable, kind and warm-hearted. It doesn't matter who admires which skaters. wonderful! flower
Thank you for saying so, heidi. DTFF is great fun for me. I hope you will enjoy it a lot too!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi   Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:20 pm

Nice to see you again, Yshion Very Happy

Yshion wrote:
And I know there are lots of people visitting this forum, super die-hard fans of Daisuke (I love this name, too!), Daisuke's fans who want to participate
but hesitate to communicate in English then just watch

I've been thinking the same thing. The Japanese half of the forum used to be active. And, although I hardly understand a word, I liked the fact we had discussions in Daisuke's mother tongue, he's Japanese, after all.
(See I used to speak and write Japanese, but it was ages ago, I've forgotten everything by now. Another confession is that I'm older than 19. Using your guys analogies, I could be Daisuke's older sister, a much older one Laughing)

Anyways, I would love if more people switched from lurking to writing on this board. Take me for instance: English isn't my mother tongue, still I'm very talkative Embarassed So I would say - don't hesitate, participate! And for Japanese, there's always Babelfish out there.

Going back to the original issue, I believe what Daisuke and Nobunari say. With this interview, Morozov-san has lost credibility in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yshion
1A
1A
Yshion

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi   Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 3:43 pm

Thank you for your replies, Umgal, heidi, miyu, and hsuhs!

UMgal wrote:
Yes, let's all keep learning from him and the excellent example that he always sets for us. flower

Yes, I swear I will always keep this for the first thing in my mind Embarassed

miyu wrote:
I'm always amazed by how nicely you say about things.

I agree, miyu. Actually, I thought the exactly the same thing when I read UMgal's post Very Happy

heidi wrote:
Tonight, I found Daisuke will join the Friends on Ice show held in July at Shin-yokohama. It is a good news. Maybe. It would be.
I will be there to cheer him up

Wow, that's great! I really envy you, heidi Wink
Please enjoy the show and cheer him up! And, please do it for all Daisuke's fans here who can't be there I love you

hsuhs wrote:
Another confession is that I'm older than 19. Using your guys analogies, I could be Daisuke's older sister, a much older one

To be honest with you, I anticipated that, hsuhs Cool
From reading all your posts past, I've always had an impression that you are too matured and thoughtful for 19years-old Razz

hsuhs wrote:
I believe what Daisuke and Nobunari say. With this interview, Morozov-san has lost credibility in my eyes.

Me, too. I'm sorry Nikolai, but judging from all the interviews and comments told and written with each Daisuke, Nobu, Nikolai, I should say
I believe the former two.
And, I believe Daisuke needs no worry nor uneasiness at his coming season, as long as he is with Natamitsu-san and being himself.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/shion-yuki
UMgal
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi   Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:30 am

Quote :
(I'm always amazed by how nicely you say about things. I love you I love you )

Quote :
I agree, miyu. Actually, I thought the exactly the same thing when I read UMgal's post Very Happy

Thank you guys. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Since English is my first language, it is also easier for me to express myself like that here. Razz

Quote :
Anyways, I would love if more people switched from lurking to writing on this board.

Quote :
but hesitate to communicate in English then just watch

Yes, this forum would not be the same without all of you (both English and non-native English speakers)!! Very Happy Very Happy

Quote :
I will be there to cheer him up (maybe he cheers me up cheers )

Have a good time there, heidi! And yes, maybe he will cheer you up too. queen

Quote :
From reading all your posts past, I've always had an impression that you are too matured and thoughtful for 19years-old Razz

Yes, I always thought the exact same thing about you (that you were so mature and thoughtful for your age), hsuhs. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi   Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Morozov blames agent for breakup with Takahashi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2