Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Floran Amodio leaves Morozov

Go down 
+3
fosse
Shyla
ostile17
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2011-10-21

Floran Amodio leaves Morozov Empty
PostSubject: Floran Amodio leaves Morozov   Floran Amodio leaves Morozov EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:35 pm

http://www.lequipe.fr/Patinage-artistique/Actualites/Amodio-sans-entraineur/387836

Amodio has left Morozov and he's currently without a coach. For the time being he's working with Katia Krier.

He says he still has huge respect for Morozov but it wasn't working anymore. He was supposed to join Morozov in NYC, but it ended up being California. After only three days, he realized it wasn't for him anymore, so he went back to France where he's been working in Lyon on his new FD "La Vie en Rose" for three weeks.

He says" I know I have to find a permanent coach, and I've had several meetings with Didier Gaillaiguet about it. Plans to work with Alexei Yagudin were almost finalized, but I believe that Nikolai has made those plans fail."

I say good riddance, Floran, even if this is the worst moment for a coach change. Best of luck to this beautiful skater! I'd hate to see his talent go to waste.

Last edited by ostile17 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Floran Amodio leaves Morozov   Floran Amodio leaves Morozov EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:59 am

WOW this is surprising news especially because it is the Olympic season. Things were not going well between coach and student apparently. I wish Florent luck in finding a permanent coach so that his talent can really shine.

Thanks for the info ostile.
Back to top Go down
fosse
2A
2A

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Floran Amodio leaves Morozov   Floran Amodio leaves Morozov EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:32 am

Thanks The captain for link.

From IN
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130723&content_id=54470468&vkey=ice_news&tcid=tw_share

Good luck Florent!

Anyway
Didier Gaillaiguet, public enemy in figure skating world seems to be very busy in off-season.
P/B, A/P and Amodio..Rolling Eyes 

Mr.Gaillaiguest, What comes next?
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Floran Amodio leaves Morozov   Floran Amodio leaves Morozov EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:19 pm

ostile17 wrote:
Plans to work with Alexei Yagudin were almost finalized, but I believe that Nikolai has made those plans fail."
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

ostile17 wrote:
I say good riddance, Floran, even if this is the worst moment for a coach change. Best of luck to this beautiful skater! I'd hate to see his talent go to waste.
ITA!

Thank you ostile, for the info!! And thank you fosse for the IN link.
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Floran Amodio leaves Morozov   Floran Amodio leaves Morozov EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Thank you ostile for the news!
Good luck Florent! cheers
Back to top Go down
let`s talk
2A
2A
let`s talk

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Floran Amodio leaves Morozov   Floran Amodio leaves Morozov EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:45 pm

fosse wrote:
From IN
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130723&content_id=54470468&vkey=ice_news&tcid=tw_share
Icenetwork is like a soon-to-be tabloid: making things up and telling stuff that is not even in the original source. The original French link (not OP's English translation) doesn't have any mentioning of Dai, I/K or Yag. Besides, Yag just a couple of days ago said that he doesn't see himself as a coach: "Probably I will sound rude, but I don't want to be a coach and I won't be." source: http://www.gornovosti.ru/tema/stadion/alexey-yagudin-rossiya-ne-evropa-no-my-osobennyye40613.htm
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Floran Amodio leaves Morozov   Floran Amodio leaves Morozov EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:17 am

I cannot agree more with you about Icenetwork, but whereas Dai and I/K were not mentioned in "L'Equipe" original article, Yagudin was, as I have initially translated. They since edited the article and the original ending has now disappeared.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3550
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Floran Amodio leaves Morozov   Floran Amodio leaves Morozov EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:02 am

Thank you, ostile, for info.
Really a great challenge for Florent during Olympic season.
I wish him all the best, for he is really a good skater, with a natural, instinctive sense of musicality and rhythm (thanks to his Brasilian origin, I bet).
Good luck, Florent cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floran Amodio leaves Morozov   Floran Amodio leaves Morozov Empty

Back to top Go down

Floran Amodio leaves Morozov
Page 1 of 1