Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morozov's camp in Hackensack New Jersey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Morozov's camp in Hackensack New Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Morozov's camp in Hackensack New Jersey   Morozov's camp in Hackensack New Jersey EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 10:06 pm

From Figure Skating Universe forum site, I found the one who had attened Morozov's camp in Hackensack New Jersey.
FSUのフォーラムでハッケンサックのキャンプに参加した方の書き込みがありました。高橋選手についても写真やサイン攻めにあって、皆に囲まれていたので、写真を撮るのを遠慮したと書いてありました。

Article on Adult Skater's experience at Hackensack NJ camp
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=51176

"Current World Champion Miki Ando and World silver medalist Daisuke Takahashi are both at the rink training and helping out a little during the camp. As a child growing up in Hawaii and southern California, Coreen hated going to Japanese school and even hid when it was time to go, but her Japanese ability now comes in handy. Because she took Japanese classes in college at UCLA and even lived in Japan for several years, she’s able to converse a little with them. Miki is shy and hesitant about taking a photo with Coreen, but Coreen manages to get a shot.

Daisuke is more outgoing and friendly. Coreen explains to him that she’s not from Japan and was born in the U.S. He compliments her on her beauty, which Coreen later says isn’t odd in Japanese culture, and says the adult skaters are “so cute.” He tells her that he's only training in New Jersey during the summer and flies back and forth to Japan for further training, and he’s used to the traveling now."
(From Asian Athlete news)

世界選手権の女王、安藤選手と銀メダリストの高橋選手はリンクトレーニング中、キャンプを少し手伝っていました。幼少の頃、ハワイと南カリフォルニアで育ったコリーンは、日本語学校に行くのを嫌がって学校へ行く時間になると隠れたりしていましたが、日本語は役立っているようです。彼女はUCLA大学で日本語クラスを取り、数年間日本に住んでいたせいか、逆に日本語の方が少し得意のようです。安藤選手はコリーンと写真を撮るのを恥ずかしがっていましたが、コリーンはなんとか彼女と一緒の写真を撮りました。

高橋選手はもっと積極的でフレンドリーでした。コリーンは日本から来たのではなくアメリカで生まれた事を説明すると、高橋選手は彼女が綺麗だと誉めて、コリーンによれば日本の習慣では誉めるのは無いそうですが、大人のスケーター(注 キャンプの大人の参加者)は皆、可愛いと言っていたそうです。高橋選手は夏の間、トレーニングの為ニュージャージーに滞在し、更なるトレーニングの為日本に帰るそうで、旅行には慣れているとのことでした。

http://asianathlete.com/DaScoopsFormDisplay.aspx?ID=2930

Daisuke is more outgoing and friendly??? Shocked He has some diffrent faces when he is in overseas and on-ice, that's great!

Last edited by on Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
tori
1A
1A
tori

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Morozov's camp in Hackensack New Jersey   Morozov's camp in Hackensack New Jersey EmptySat Jul 07, 2007 11:57 am

Leodeさん、ありがとうございます。
それにしてもコリーンさん、大ちゃんに綺麗と言って貰えるなんて羨ましい限りです。
日本じゃ考えられないですよね。Shocked
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Morozov's camp in Hackensack New Jersey   Morozov's camp in Hackensack New Jersey EmptySat Jul 07, 2007 1:10 pm

知らない人に「綺麗ですね」なんて言ってしまう大ちゃんって、すごいですね。ラテン系なのかしら?

きっと美しいことにとてもナチュラルというか素直なんですね。とても素晴らしいことだと思います。
私は大ちゃんの体の動きの美しさが大好きです。Razz すごくバレエちっくというのではないのですが、ユニークな美しさがあると思います。今までの日本人スケーターにはいなかったタイプ。これからも、どんどんナルシスト度を高めて、彼なりの美しさを追及して欲しいです。

ところで、大ちゃんの筋力トレーニングの話題はよくテレビで取り上げられますが、やっぱりバレエレッスンとかもしているんでしょうか?

Dai-chan is great. He said "you are beautiful" (I'm not sure what exactly he said) to a person who he didn't know. Maybe He has latin taste bit in his character?

I think he is very natural or frank to "beauty". It's very wonderful thing.
I like Dai-chan's beautiful body movement. Razz It's not so ballet like but he has unique beauty of his own. I couldn't find any such skater among Japanese skaters so far. I'd like him to enhance his level as a narcissist and pursuit his own beauty.

By the way his physical trainnings are often featured on TV. Does he have some ballet lesson too?

(I tried translating my comment into English. It is not perfect. Sorry)
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Morozov's camp in Hackensack New Jersey   Morozov's camp in Hackensack New Jersey EmptySat Jul 07, 2007 5:05 pm

Daisuke will not attend the today's MiKi Ando's friends exhibition at Hackensack from "Golden Skate forum". I'm sorry to hear that. It was a good opportunity to performance for Hackensack's residence people.

Here is members:
Miki Ando
Lang and Tchernyshev
Ina and Zimmerman
Silvia Fontana

「Golden Skate」のフォーラムによると、地元の方に披露するチャンスでしたが、やはり高橋選手はハッケンサックでの安藤選手のイベントには出演しないようで残念ですね。

Quote :
Dai-chan is great. He said "you are beautiful" (I'm not sure what exactly he said) to a person who he didn't know. Maybe He has latin taste bit in his character?
Hi, tori and miyu. Uh-mm....I think maybe Coreen is older than Daisuke, that's why he didn't hesitate to say that.Very Happy
こんばんは、toriさん、miyuさん、
うーん、多分、コリーンさんが年上だったので綺麗だと言いやすかったのではないでしょうか。
Quote :
By the way his physical trainnings are often featured on TV. Does he have some ballet lesson too?
I heard about Oda's Ballet lesson and Daisuke got a class of dance in New York.
織田選手はバレエのレッスンを受けているようですね。高橋選手はニューヨークでダンスのクラスを受けていたようです。Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morozov's camp in Hackensack New Jersey   Morozov's camp in Hackensack New Jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

Morozov's camp in Hackensack New Jersey
Page 1 of 1