Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morozov Interview about Daisuke on WFS NO. 29

Go down 
+2
yerina
Leode
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Morozov Interview about Daisuke on WFS NO. 29 Empty
PostSubject: Morozov Interview about Daisuke on WFS NO. 29   Morozov Interview about Daisuke on WFS NO. 29 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 7:06 pm

On Nikolai Morozov's Interview at World Figure Skating magazine No.29, he talked about Daisuke for new season. Here is the part of his interview about Daisuke at Hackensack on July 7th, 2007.
「ワールド・フィギュアスケート」誌 No.29号に7月7日にハッケンサックにて行なわれたニコライ・モロゾフ氏のインタビューが掲載されており、高橋選手について語っていましたので一部を要約して紹介します。

World Figure Skating No.29
「ワールド・フィギュアスケート」誌 No.29号

http://www.shinshokan.co.jp/figure/index_figure.html

Could you let us know about Daisuke? What things does he need to win gold medal?
Morozov-- He needs to perform Short and Free programs clean. If he had done it at Worlds 2007, he must be win.
-高橋選手について聞きたいのですが、彼がメダルを取るのに必要なものは何でしょうか?
モロゾフ--SPとFPをクリーンに滑る事です。彼はSPがクリーンだったら世界選手権で優勝していたでしょう。

For the top of the Worlds, does he also needs mental training?
M-- Yes, and more physical training and adjustment. After new ISU rules, it needs more physical load to figure skaters. That's why it is a key to win that they have to do the difficulty elements without using power to jump wastefully. We are now searching for the way to use the body for each movements.
-勝つには精神力が必要でしょうか?
M--はい、それもあるし体力と調整でしょう。新採点方式になって体力的な負担が増え、いかに無駄な体力を使わず難しい技を使う事が優勝する鍵となります。今、その為の身体の使い方を研究しています。

What elements to be reinforced for Daisuke?
M--Not especially. He has no big weak points. His quad is good and trying to jump 4S. Totally, he was gifted as skill of skating, spin, step and expression. I think that he is a well-balanced figure skater.
-高橋選手が強化しなくてはならない点は何でしょう?
M-彼は大きな弱点が無く、4回転はいいし4Sも練習しています。スケーティング、スピン、ステップ、表現力とトータル的にバランスが取れた選手です。

You choreographed a hard free program as " Phantom of the Opera" which has 5 kinds of jumps during the latter half of program. How about this season? Do you choreograph same constructed program?
M--Off course, I will make a program for Daisuke including with second 3A after 2 min. His 3A is very clean so far. Actually, I guess that 3A is a key to win gold medal, because some of top skaters are not good at this jump.
-去年のプログラム「オペラ座の怪人」では後半に5回もジャンプが入っており、難しい構成でしたが、今回はどうですか?
M--もちろん、今回も2回目の3Aを2分後に入れる予定です。彼の3Aは安定しているし、実際、3Aが勝敗を決める鍵となりそうです。トップスケーターの中では3Aを苦手としている選手もいますからね。

If top of men skaters performs all clean, do you think Daisuke going to win?
M--I don't know yet. They have strong points for each. Especially, Joubert has a good skill for jumps and he can do quads 3 times at free program.
-トップの選手が全てクリーンに滑ったら、高橋選手は勝てるでしょうか?
M--今のところわかりません。彼らはそれぞれ得意な分野を持っているし、ジュベール選手はフリーに4回転を3回入れられる能力を持っていますから。
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
yerina
1A
1A
yerina

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Morozov Interview about Daisuke on WFS NO. 29   Morozov Interview about Daisuke on WFS NO. 29 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 8:26 pm

Wow! Thanks Leode!
You're always so kind Very Happy

Quote :
I will make a program for Daisuke including with second 3A after 2 min.
Ah, 3A twice at second half?!!
It seems very hard, but I think he can do it! Smile
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Morozov Interview about Daisuke on WFS NO. 29   Morozov Interview about Daisuke on WFS NO. 29 EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 4:55 am

Thank you for posting it, Leode! Can't wait to see Daisuke's new programs.
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Morozov Interview about Daisuke on WFS NO. 29   Morozov Interview about Daisuke on WFS NO. 29 EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 9:00 am

Thanks for the comments, yerina and hsuhs!Very Happy

yerina wrote:
Ah, 3A twice at second half?!!
I don't think so. It's too hard for him, if he jumps 4T or 4S. At the program "Phantom of the Opera", Daisuke has done 3A and 3A-2T at first half. Maybe, Morozov will make a program with first 3A at first part and second one at latter half program.

From Morozov Interview wrote:
I guess that 3A is a key to win gold medal, because some of top skaters are not good at this jump.
That's the point to going to be a winner!! I think that Morozov is very clever man. Even he did not mention Daisuke's weak point in public and had no prejudice against Daisuke and Miki Ando. He always makes them have a confidence themselves. Daisuke has already recognized that his weak point was spin, however, his latest exhibition program "Bachelorette" which choreographed like an ice dancer's with emphasis on the lower half of the body was made his spin better than before during a lot of Galas in Summer. That's good news!!
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
tori
1A
1A
tori

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Morozov Interview about Daisuke on WFS NO. 29   Morozov Interview about Daisuke on WFS NO. 29 EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 8:00 pm

Leodeさん、情報ありがとうございます。
WFSの29号はまだ買っていないので、明日本屋で探してみます。

モロゾフコーチって本当に大ちゃんに期待しているようで嬉しいです。
大ちゃんの才能に惚れたのでしょうか、うふふ。Embarassed
トータル的にバランスが取れた選手って言われている大ちゃん、凄いです!
今シーズンも大ちゃんの勇姿が見れそうで期待ですね。flower
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Morozov Interview about Daisuke on WFS NO. 29   Morozov Interview about Daisuke on WFS NO. 29 EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 9:56 pm

Thanks Leode!
I hope Daisuke can do both 4T and 4S...
Joubert and Verner did two 4T in last world championship, but I don't know if now they can do two different kinds of quad jumps... this could be in favour of Daisuke.
I agree with Morozov about 3A. A second 3A after 2 minutes can give him a lot of points... I believe that when Morozov talks about top skaters that are not good at this jump, he's thinking to Lambiel... he often does only one 3A and then 2A...
Daisuke is the best in steps and if he improves in spins, it'will be very difficult for other skaters...
Back to top Go down
yerina
1A
1A
yerina

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Morozov Interview about Daisuke on WFS NO. 29   Morozov Interview about Daisuke on WFS NO. 29 EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 10:14 pm

Quote :
Maybe, Morozov will make a program with first 3A at first part and second one at latter half program.
Yeah, like Rachmaninoff? I prefer that.
3A twice after 2 min will be more get points, but I agree that it's very hard for him, because we can consider two quad with 3F-3L(if he put in), 3-2-2 combo, etc.

Quote :
I think that Morozov is very clever man. Even he did not mention Daisuke's weak point in public and had no prejudice against Daisuke and Miki Ando. He always makes them have a confidence themselves.
Totally agree with you. He is really clever man.
He always deal really well with the press or special situations.
Above all thing, he knows how they control their nervous.
Not only Daisuke, also for Miki - she was 15th at Olympics, and a years later she became World Champion.
I think they're really suitable with Nikolai.
And it's great to Daisuke know his weak point directly and improving it!

Quote :
I believe that when Morozov talks about top skaters that are not good at this jump, he's thinking to Lambiel... he often does only one 3A and then 2A...
Hahaha... Laughing
When I saw jeff and stephan's 3A, I always think over and over,
'Really, Daisuke's 3A is so clean and gorgeous! the best!!' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Morozov Interview about Daisuke on WFS NO. 29   Morozov Interview about Daisuke on WFS NO. 29 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 10:17 am

Hi everyone! I've bought the magazine too.
Quote :
Morozov-- He needs to perform Short and Free programs clean. If he had done it at Worlds 2007, he must be win.
It's my personal opinion though, but I think Morozov's strategy of last year was to have Dai-chan perform clean programs at competitions by giving him a bit easier jump elements and to try to give him more self-confidence as result. (Dai-chan used to have 4T-3T or 3A-3T in his programs.) It has succeeded! Dai-chan said once "I'm not a Glass Heart throughout this season. I was on the podium at every competition." I was very happy to hear such confident words from him.Very Happy Morozov will put more difficult jumps into Dai-chan's new programs to win the gold at Worlds. And I hope Dai-chan can get some charismatic uniqueness as a champ. Maybe by introducing Hiphop SP??? king
Leode wrote:
Daisuke has already recognized that his weak point was spin
Especially sit spin, isn't it?? The regulation of sit spin become stricter this season.(I'm not good at technical but I've studied bit!) I hope he have improved as Leode wrote.Very Happy
yerina wrote:
Daisuke's 3A is so clean and gorgeous! the best!!
You're really right! His 3A is so gorgeous!! Embarassed
Anyway I can't wait to see !!!cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morozov Interview about Daisuke on WFS NO. 29   Morozov Interview about Daisuke on WFS NO. 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Morozov Interview about Daisuke on WFS NO. 29
Page 1 of 1