Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008

Go down 
+3
Leode
MissC
miyu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008 Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:43 pm

Hi, DTFF members, Daisuke's blog is updated on 27th Jan 2008.

http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/sports/message/takahashi/2008/01/post_5.html

I'm back in Osaka.

I'm back in Osaka after Japan Super Challenge, SOI Osaka and Tokyo!
Well, I feel at ease at home.
I like shows because I can skate in different atomosphere with lightings and stage effects!
I love to skate in a spotlight a lot!
I often recieved questions if I feel nervous in shows. I feel nervous too!
In shows, I think I come under strain suddenly. (laugh) I like the nervousness of competitions, which come on to me slowly. They are totally different for me!

Yes!
I skated last at SOI Osaka. I could skate with good tension. Actually I got nervous wondering like "Is it OK for me to skate last among these menbers?" (laugh)
But I enjoyed my skateing as the audience got excited!! Thank you!!

Before SOI Tokyo I had a little time so I went to Daikanyama for the first time!!! There weren't many people because it was a weekday. I could relax! I like Tokyo so I wanted to stay more...
Before I came back to Osaka after SOI Tokyo, my acquaintance took me to Sensoji Temple!
I was moved by the hugeness of it. Again here I prayed a lot for coming three years! (laugh) On the way back from Sensoji Temple, I bought a tiger made of straws at a stand. Because I was born in the year of the tiger. It's so cute☆

And now 4 CC!
Motivating myself in competition-mode again, I will work hard!

from DAISUKE

Daikanyama -> one of the fashionable towns in Tokyo. Calmer and cozier than Harajuku or Shibuya.
http://www.office-m2.co.jp/daikanyama/pages/yamate.html

Sensouji Temple -> http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%B5%85%E8%8D%89%E5%AF%BA
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 4:27 pm

Thank you so much for the translation and information, miyu! cheers

miyu wrote:
On the way back from Sensoji Temple, I bought a tiger made of straws at a stand. Because I was born in the year of the tiger. It's so cute☆

Oh wow... you know what? The first time a friend and I saw Dai was at 2003 Lalique. We had NO IDEA of who he was, but we were totally blown away by his SP (Nyah). And my friend said "he's like a tiger on the ice" and ever since then I've thought of him that way - he's so soft in his knees and his eyes can give the "tiger look"! It amazes me to learn now that he was actually born in the year of the tiger...
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 7:23 pm

Many thanks for the translation and information, miyu! Very Happy
I'm glad to hear that Daisuke was having a good time during his stay in Tokyo!!

glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 12:40 am

Thank you very much for translation miyu! Very Happy
Wow Daisuke updated his blog twice this month!
I always love reading about what he does also out of the icerink.
It's nice to see the photos taken by Daisuke!

Thank you very much also for the links, miyu! Very Happy
Hahaha... I found a restaurant named Antonio and some italian food... focaccia, panna cotta!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
yerina
1A
1A
yerina

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 1:53 am

Thanks so much, miyu!! Very Happy
I didn't expect at all that Daisuke will update blog again in this month!
I'm happy with Daisuke enjoy the shows and Tokyo very much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 5:02 am

Thanks so much miyu for your fantastic translation!! santa

I'm also very surprised (but glad) that Daisuke posted so soon in his blog since the last time.

I checked out the pictures that Daisuke took and posted on his blog (like glorydave did) and it seems to me that Daisuke has some talent in photography I think. Very Happy

It seems like Tokyo has so many wonderful, interesting places to visit, so for sure I will go check it out one day. Smile

Quote :
On the way back from Sensoji Temple, I bought a tiger made of straws at a stand. Because I was born in the year of the tiger. It's so cute☆

flower flower
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 5:07 am

Oh wow, a new entry from Daisuke!
miyu, thank you for translating it for us! flower
I can't wait to watch the videos of Daisuke's performances at 4CC. I've been missing his beautiful skating A LOT. There's so much skating going on, but I want to see his. I love you

And I'm glad he had some time off! geek
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 9:28 am

Hi everyone! It's my pleasure. Very Happy Very Happy
I was surprized too. I didn't expected a new entry in short time. He knows we are always looking forward it. How nice of him!! Very Happy Very Happy

I'm afraid you've already noticed it but I'll post it.
You can find some pictures of Dai-chan at NHK on Tomas's official site. http://www.tomasverner.com/new/eng/index.html
pictures -> 2007 NHK Trophy

Will they see each other again at Worlds as Euro Champ and 4CC Champ?? I hope so!!!!! cheers cheers

MissC wrote:
It amazes me to learn now that he was actually born in the year of the tiger...
WOW! Shocked You hunched that at 2003 TEB. I saw his performances at 2003 TEB again this mornig. Yeah I agreed with you. At that time he was a young tiger who started challenging to the world.

glorydave wrote:
Hahaha... I found a restaurant named Antonio and some italian food... focaccia, panna cotta!!!
Yeah, we Japanese loves Italian foods very much. And of course I love them. When I visited Tuscany a few years ago, I was amazed that all of the foods there were so delicious even in tiny restaurants of small villages. Razz
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 1:40 am

MissC wrote:
Oh wow... you know what? The first time a friend and I saw Dai was at 2003 Lalique. We had NO IDEA of who he was, but we were totally blown away by his SP (Nyah). And my friend said "he's like a tiger on the ice" and ever since then I've thought of him that way - he's so soft in his knees and his eyes can give the "tiger look"! It amazes me to learn now that he was actually born in the year of the tiger...
Thank you MissC! I usually don't watch Daisuke's old programs... but after your post I looked for it on youtube and... wow! You're right! alien
If somebody wants to see the tiger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xnFr0QVSSw

miyu wrote:

Yeah, we Japanese loves Italian foods very much. And of course I love them. When I visited Tuscany a few years ago, I was amazed that all of the foods there were so delicious even in tiny restaurants of small villages. Razz
I hope you enjoyed your journey in Italy! (I hope I can come to Japan some day!) I love tasting foods coming from other countries, but italian food is the best!
Daisuke came to Italy different times... I'd like to know what he think about food... Reading his blog, it seems he loves eating when he goes abroad for competitions! Razz
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 11:43 am

Thank you glorydave! Very Happy Very Happy
I enjoyed Italy very much even though it was so HOOOOOOT at that summer!!
I hope you can visit and enjoy Japan someday! alien alien

I'd like to ask him what is his favorite among Italian dishes too! Wink Wink

BTW, how many times has Dai-chan visited Italy?

The training ahead of Torino Olympic
Torino Olympic
Torino Universiade
Courmayeur
GPF

5 times? That's all? Rolling Eyes

GO DAI-CHAN!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 5:45 pm

Hi miyu!
miyu wrote:
BTW, how many times has Dai-chan visited Italy?
The training ahead of Torino Olympic
Torino Olympic
Torino Universiade
Courmayeur
GPF
5 times? That's all?
... yes, I think it's all... but I hope this list will increase! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke's blog is updated yesterday 01/27/2008
Page 1 of 1