Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2021

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3550
Registration date : 2013-03-30

News and Topics 2021 Empty
PostSubject: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 1:07 pm

sonabilis wrote:
A happy and healthy New Year to you all and of course to Kana&Dai!   I love you I love you I love you
Pattina, would you like to start the 2021 thread later, like you always do? Very Happy

Yes!!!! Happy, safe and healthy New Year to all!!!

No better way to start the new year with Dai's IG updates cheers cheers cheers cheers
He has posted two pics on IG and 3 instastories cheers cheers cheers

IG - Happy new year!

Tweet by KanaDai News & Translations with the 3 instastories and text translation I love you

First sunrise

To Dai-chan, Kana-chan and to you all: Stay safe and healthy!! Enjoy this first day of the new year and keep on shining!!! (and visiting this forum, of course Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy )

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Shyla, Dancergirl and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 6:19 pm

Beautiful photos! I would be curious to know where they were taken. On an eastern coast in any case, with mountains and a beautiful sea view. Lovely place  I love you

I really hope that this new year will little by little bring back to all of us what we love and need, to be carefree together, to meet and visit each other, party, make music, travel, enjoy art, concerts and performances, or to perform and delight an audience ourselves. And of course, may it bring opportunities for KanaDai to perform in front of audiences often, for their own joy and our delight!
Bold wishes from today's view, I know.... but let's not give up hope.  sunny

Here is a short conversation of Kana & Dai in car after finishing Nats, subtitled in English

Shyla, PATTINA and Dancergirl like this post

Back to top Go down
Dancergirl
2A
2A

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 10:41 pm

Happy New Year Pattina, Shyla, Sonabilis (and anyone else who is reading like I am).  I'm just doing another fly-by to wish you all a better, safe, happy and healthy 2021!

Thank you, Pattina, for starting a new thread and to Sonabilis for the reminder.  Your combined contributions, along with Shyla's, are much appreciated!  I think we'd all be lost without you.

Shyla, PATTINA and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 1:48 am

Happy New Year everybody!   flower  flower  flower

sonabilis wrote:
I really hope that this new year will little by little bring back to all of us what we love and need, to be carefree together, to meet and visit each other, party, make music, travel, enjoy art, concerts and performances, or to perform and delight an audience ourselves. And of course, may it bring opportunities for KanaDai to perform in front of audiences often, for their own joy and our delight!
Bold wishes from today's view, I know.... but let's not give up hope.  sunny

Beautifully said, sonabilis!
I hope you all will continue to keep this Fan Forum as wonderful as it is. As Dancergirl said, we'd be lost without you. Thank you I love you

As for Dai & Kana - they have been one of a few bright spots in this horrible year. The hope of seeing Dai as a dancer really brightened my thoughts.
And oh, boy they have not disappointed, have they  bom   drunken  drunken

The enormous work Dai's done - who better then we, fans could see and marvel at? I wanted to scream, like Utako sensei, "Is he lifting her on one leg?!!" And that stationary lift?? Many experienced dancers would have problems with this.  

The programs are wonderful. RD so delightful and fun, FD - breathtakingly beautiful, and Ex - charming and touching.
Can't wait to see more of them!

Thank you Dai and Kana! Please, continue to amaze us next year! sunny sunny sunny

Shyla and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:38 pm

Hello everyone,

hope your year 2021 started in a pleasant way!

Pic of the day!  drunken

Quadruple Axel has published its new issue. Besides KanaDai being on the cover, it contains a special about them, including an interview with Ms. Zueva. Since we'll probably never get to read the original, here's a summary by a fan in tweets. Thanks to @sk8d3 for posting and to nobu for retweeting! Source

Translation (DeepL):

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 6:49 am

Hello everybody,

Pic of the day Laughing Laughing

Short video from medal ceremonie.
Putting on the medals this way is so charming, they should keep it for pairs and ice dance. I love you

Finally complete: dialogue translation of the KanaDai Special!  Daisuke's transformation into an ice dancer within 10 months, its surprises, trials and tribulations.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Text (complete)

Enjoy, and stay healthy!

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 3:58 am

Thank you sonabilis, much appreciated! flower

sonabilis likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm

Thank you sonabilis I love you I love you Amazing job. Otsukaresama flower flower

Brand new, uploaded today cheers Kana/Dai talk to fans as preview of the upcoming skating event (available on line). Kana wears glasses with webcam in order to give audience her own point of view.

Spice Eplus video 07/01/2021

Here is the article, with the same video and 2 pictures. At the end of the article, the link to purchase the ticket and view in streaming the talk event of 11/01 (sorry, I don't know if purchase is available also overseas)

Spice eplus article

Abstract - google translation

"Sky Court presents Kana Muramoto / Daisuke Takahashi 2021 First Slip Special! ], The state of the two people's first slip in 2021 will be delivered on "Streaming +". Various projects are planned for this distribution, such as a talk corner and the announcement of the logo of the Kana Muramoto / Daisuke Takahashi pair. In the video from Kana Muramoto's eyes, you can enjoy a simulated experience as if you were skiing an ice dance with Daisuke Takahashi.

Social account Olympic (Inspiring people through the Olympic values of friendship, respect, and excellence) dedicated a post to Dai-chan and his Vancouver "La Strada"

Takahashi Daisuke appreciation post on Facebook

Takahashi Daisuke appreciation post on Twitter

The video was reposted by Jackie Wong on Twitter - with the comment by Jimmy Ma (young US skater)

Stay safe and healthy!!

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 3:02 pm

Now this is a nice way to start the day! Thank you Pattina   I love you I love you

One thing to say, not many faces can withstand such camera close-ups (without special lighting and makeup they do in the movies).
Dai-chan is a "rare animal" indeed  Very Happy

Seems to me a dear forum menber has made a new video? ... and doesn't tell us anything Laughing
Dai & Kana, Never Tear Us Apart
So wonderful, thank you! flower

PATTINA likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 7:11 pm

What a treat to wake up to! Thanks Pattina and sonabilis for the updates.

Love Light Hair's new video! She has done some really wonderful videos of Dai throughout
the years.

As you probably have read and heard about the attempted coup in my country, so disgusting.
There have been 4 deaths and many injuries. Pray for us.

PATTINA and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 11:35 am

Shyla wrote:
As you probably have read and heard about the attempted coup in my country, so disgusting.
There have been 4 deaths and many injuries. Pray for us.

OMG yes Shyla, I sat watching TV News and couldn't believe it. So disgusting and terrible!
I sincerely hope things will get better soon and your country can recover from this disaster.
These dangerous movements also exist in Europe, and we must be equally vigilant.

Something to cheer up sunny

Shyla and PATTINA like this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:09 pm

My dear Shyla, what happened shocked me. I'm confident that the majority of US people are wise (and the choice to change president is proof of this) and will keep calm, relying on justice and overcoming this nightmare. Like sonabilis, I'm worried because Europe too hosts these dangerous groups. Let's pray for US people and all the world.

I I love you Light Hair's new video - so beautiful I love you I love you

Something to calm nerves and sooth souls

Attentive partner

Happy shining kids

I simply can't resist him I love you I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 6:42 pm

Thank you Pattina and sonabilis for your kind words. We will get through this trying time. I love you

Dai looks so very, very happy!

PATTINA and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 12:26 pm

A new, short Eplus video promoting Kana/Dai 2021 First Skate Special - Aren't they lovely?? I love you

Have a safe Dai-weekend!!

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 12:15 pm

Dai-chan has updated his IG cheers cheers cheers with

an istastory and an IGVideo promoting the upcoming SkyCourt "First Skate 2021"

Stay safe and happy SunDai flower flower

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 5:10 pm

Today is the anniversary of KanaDai's very first performance at "Ice Explosion"!  It feels like a hundred years have passed...  Dai looked like a newborn baby then, so cute and clueless  Laughing  I love you  And yet, in its seed, everything was already there, chemistry, charisma, expression.... When I watched the two on the ice back then, all worries were gone that Dai might lose some of his magic, or his contact with audience might suffer.
ilica wrote at some point "I don't know something about them together seems right ". She proved right  Very Happy

Yeah it's striking how happy Dai-chan looks. Seems he found a "new dream" ... or did the dream find him?  Laughing
Whatever will become of their competitive ambitions, they are already special. It's nice to see how they benefit from each other. Kana has actually immersed in "Dai-chan's world" and obviously is highly inspired. Dai is about to conquer a wonderful new world that is worth every effort, and in true Dai-chan fashion, he immediately infuses it with his style and essence.

On Fuji BS, apparently a Nats special was aired today. Including a lot of backstage footage of KanaDai, the fans are posting screenshots right now. Maybe we even will get some videos later...

Medals

Shoes

Getting ready

Helping hands

(In fact, it was reported, after KanaDai's accident, Team KoKo immediately stopped their practice and offered help. Kana and Dai later expressed their sincere thanks.)

Kana's IG, a very cute Kana-chan I love you

Pattina wrote:
Stay safe and happy SunDai

I wish the same to all of you! sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 12:25 pm

While waiting for info from the "Kana Muramoto and DaisukeTakahashi 2021 First Skate Special" (the streaming is a pay-event, but let's hope to have at least translations of the talk and screenshots), here we have a tv service about Dai's switching to Ice Dance.

Apologize, I don't know when and which tv aired it. Nothing really new, but it's really lovely to watch the little kid (00:24) becoming an ice dancer. Like Marina says "Talent is talent!" I love you I love you

Headroll

Cute fan art

Have a great Dai-week and stay safe flower

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:01 pm

Pattina thank you for posting the video! Good that it's now available in one piece.  It's exactly the special aired on 12/25, which I partially translated a few days ago.

PATTINA wrote:
Headroll

Obviously, meowmix is working on a step/element analysis of KanaDai's RD. In a comment, she complains about damaged data and says this clip is from an old backup. Too bad, I hope she can recover it. I'm always impressed with her work.

Wish you all to be safe, healthy and well!  sunny

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 8:16 pm

Here comes a little experiment. The Japanese fans always accompany TV shows with cascades of tweet comments. You can tell a little bit from them what it's all about. That's what they did with today's special "Hope you enjoy it" as well. So I sent a series of Tweets through the translator, and here is the result (They also describe the new logo  Very Happy )

Tweets on "Hope you enjoy it":

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 10:51 am

News and Topics 2021 ErgA_aJVoAAtj9I?format=png&name=small

"Self-designed" as the fans reported on Twitter Cool

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 7:41 am

Dai has completed his second architectural project with Skycourt (watch out, couraged use of colors!) and presents it, stunningly charming as always.  drunken  drunken
The whole quarter-hour chat is a delight, even if you only understand about four words of it. From 7:00 min on he answers a few questions about the new apartment and ice dancing.

Dai seems to have given several interviews, because there are different questions here, and still others here.

Translation kiji:

Translation seventietwo:

"Mezamashi" from 15 January morning, thanks izayukam!

Some stills from it: backstage, Dai filling ice packs for Kana's injury

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 12:03 pm

Wow, sonabilis. Thanks for the many updates I love you I love you Very tiny flat (no bedroom?) anyway Dai and colleagues made the most of every corner. Love that shower!!! Maybe the walls are too blue for my taste, I'd like light colors anyway its a cozy place.

sonabilis wrote:
The whole quarter-hour chat is a delight, even if you only understand about four words of it.
"design" and "shower" for sure Laughing Laughing Yes, Dai is charming and lovely as ever, he really gives you the feeling he loves the place because he devoted so much of his time to make it comfortable "for you and no one else".

D-color post with a pic of Dai in the flat.

4 pics here

We have the official banner cheers cheers cheers cheers Pity it's the end of the season already.

sonabilis wrote:
backstage, Dai filling ice packs for Kana's injury
I love you I love you so lovely and caring I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 6:49 pm

I second Pattina's thanks sonabilis! Much appreciated translation! I like the color scheme but I would have gone with a lighter blue, sorry Dai. Love the bathroom. He is so talented I love you

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 12:01 pm

Yesterday Dai/Kana had dance lesson with friend and Hyoen member Sarry  (2 pics)   cheers  cheers

Dance lesson

One more tv service - nothing new, similar to the one aired yesterday a mix of the interview for D-Color 2nd Project and moments from Nats.

Mezamashi tv 15 01

English translation of Jiji.com article

Fan Ajisai san recalled where she saw that shade of blue I love you

Ajisai san - twitter

Have a happy and safe Dai-weekend flower

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 11:50 am

Hi everyone.  Nothing new, just the announcement of a couple of interviews on tv (both confirmed today on Dai's and Kana's official websites)

Thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi: posts in English with links to original Japanese sources. Airing hours in Japan time.

#ChukyoTV's "Sports Stadium ✩ Soul" — January 24 (Sunday) 16:55 - 17:25  - the interviewer is long time friend and former skater Kanako Murakami

"KENJI's Room" - Part 1 - February 23rd (Tue) at 21:00 on J SPORTS

Short clip aired by Asahi TV on 16 01 comment by Kenji Miyamoto sensei.

Stay safe and  healthy flower

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2021   News and Topics 2021 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2021
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next