Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2019

Go down 
+2
Shyla
PATTINA
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 3:44 pm

Shyla wrote:
Include me in the anxiety of waiting to hear about his competition schedule. Maybe he will do
only regionals and Nationals like last season.  pale  

Yes, it makes nervous a bit. As Dai will not compete in Kinki tournament this year, only two competitions remain in Japan anyway.

I really hope Dai is and will stay in good health. Then, I wish him good progress polishing his programs, integrating technical elements, etc.
So that he can meet his own quality standards and present his programs soon with confidence.
If he decided to start only at Sectionals and All Japan, I would be as saddened as you and Dai's whole fandom. But then again, he would surely have good reasons for that.
So come what may: Stay healthy, Daisuke! This is my  biggest wish.
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 1:30 pm

PATTINA wrote:
A dear fan has collected in one tweet links to YT videos featuring Dai photoshooting for previous K&C Dance Dance Dance issues.

As this is a great collection of breathtaking Dai-gorgeous-at-the-highest-level Daisuke  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken , take one at the time and do not faint!!
Although I understand that it's quite hard to follow my advice Very Happy Very Happy  - I didn't !!!  Laughing  Laughing

How on earth can a human being have so much grace and charisma?  Embarassed Crying or Very sad  drunken Embarassed Crying or Very sad drunken
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 10:07 am

sonabilis wrote:
How on earth can a human being have so much grace and charisma?  Embarassed  Crying or Very sad drunken  Embarassed  Crying or Very sad drunken

Still wondering since Vancouver 2010 I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Both grace and charisma enchanted me while watching La Strada and I was lost Very Happy

sonabilis wrote:
I really hope Dai is and will stay in good health. Then, I wish him good progress polishing his programs, integrating technical elements, etc.
So that he can meet his own quality standards and present his programs soon with confidence.
If he decided to start only at Sectionals and All Japan, I would be as saddened as you and Dai's whole fandom. But then again, he would surely have good reasons for that.
So come what may: Stay healthy, Daisuke! This is my  biggest wish.

True words. I know Dai is working hard every day. I remember years ago a fan translated from one of his bios the training schedule and it was impressive, including 8/10 hours on the ice (morning and evening) with an interlude in gym for stretching and running. And he had to move from one rink in the morning to another for evening/night practice. Back home at 02 a.m. he did some houseworks and went to bed at 3 am... and at 9 he was already at the Kansai Uni's rink  affraid  affraid  affraid

We are now all focused on The Phoenix, but he has also Pale Green Ghosts to prepare. A great Free Skating, innovative and full of energy and Dai plans to have a quad in it. He started practicing for this season very late, so let's hope he keeps healthy and safe. As for the rest... come what may!!

Don't remember if already posted.  Dai anticipating he will skate The Phoenix at Carnival On Ice

Dai for TvTokyo - CaOI

CaOI will take place on Saturday 05 October and will be broadcasted Sunday 06 October 04:00 pm Japan Time

Event on Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi FB

Very interesting clips

Comparing floor practice and ice practice for The Phoenix

A fan has checked carefully Dai's steps for The Phoenix

The Phoenix - Step sequence

Step details

Am I obsessed by The Phoenix??? YES!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Like this fan.

Have a nice Dai-day!!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 9:40 am

2 more pics of Daisuke during the LA interview for Anohito tv

Anohito TV Instagram

Screenshots from Anohito video

Lovely smile

Fan's blog with more lovely screenshots

chocolove37's blog

Clips by FlapperDai - cuteness overload drunken drunken drunken drunken

Daisuke made a mistake in choreography

Back to 2013 - promoting Be Soul 2 Laughing Laughing

Ooopppsss... what happened? Adorkable Dai-chan I love you I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 5:13 pm

Thanks Pattina. FlapperDai's clip is so adorable. No matter the situation people
working with Dai love him. Look at the camaraderie interaction between them,
now that is a good working relationship.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 9:57 am

Shyla wrote:
Thanks Pattina. FlapperDai's clip is so adorable. No matter the situation people
working with Dai love him. Look at the camaraderie interaction between them,
now that is a good working relationship.  

Yes, they express great feelings. It's clear they are working well together, they are relaxed, although focused on practicing hard.  And we know who can do the magic  I love you  I love you  

Here is one more evidence: in an interview (released today) Kana Muramoto (former ice-dancer) talks about what happened after she and Chris Reed split. She reveales she decided to return to competition while watching the Ice Dance at Nationals in Osaka, where she went to cheer for Daisuke  I love you  I love you  with whom she trained together at the Kansai Uni's rink.

Talking about practice for Hyoen 2019.

“Practice was early in the morning and my body was tight, but it was fun to meet everyone every morning. In particular, Dai-chan (Daisuke Takahashi) was the main character, so I think it was really hard to practice. I can rest when I don't appear, but Dai-chan has always been out [on the stage] so he practiced almost no breaks from morning to night, but he never feel tired at all, and he always smiled brightly. I think the atmosphere was good and peaceful because of Dai-chan. "

"I hope someday we will have a company headed by people like Dai-chan, and we will have an ice show with various stories."

Source  https://maidonanews.jp/article/12735810

Today is Mao Asada's 29th birthday!!! Happy Birthday, Mao-chan!!!

Some Mao-Dai moments

https://twitter.com/DiXE7L6gLEnzs3C/status/1176544411951362048

https://twitter.com/DiXE7L6gLEnzs3C/status/1176521027053993984

https://twitter.com/apparitionD1sky/status/1176710325745246208

So funny!!! Astana 2014  lol!  lol!  lol!

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 4:07 pm

Hello everyone, I'm in a hurry and just drop by to say thank you for the wonderful and interesting links!

For anyone who did not manage to see "Anohito" in any way, here's a link to youtube. No super good recording, especially the sound is not good. But at least, better than nothing.

https://youtu.be/WUIvS_HBGRU?t=1291

[EDIT: link is wrong -  for the correct link see next post]

And now, honored audience, attention and drum rolls  Wink  Wink  Laughing  --- the beautiful and marvelous Mao as a Phoenix!!!

Happy Birthday Mao!  flower  flower  flower

Last edited by sonabilis on Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 5:06 pm

HAPPY 29 BIRTHDAY MAO!!!! I love you flower
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 12:43 am

sonabilis wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm in a hurry and just drop by to say thank you for the wonderful and interesting links!

For anyone who did not manage to see "Anohito" in any way, here's a link to youtube. No super good recording, especially the sound is not good. But at least, better than nothing.

https://youtu.be/WUIvS_HBGRU?t=1291

Thanks for link, but unfortunately it has already been removed  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad  

Quote :

And now, honored audience, attention and drum rolls  Wink  Wink  Laughing  --- the beautiful and marvelous Mao as a Phoenix!!!

Happy Birthday Mao!  flower  flower  flower

Wonderful!!! What a talended artist.

Dai's new Instagram!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers Seems he is promoting fashion accessories created by friends. Google translation!!!!

Accessories my friends are doing! !
It's simple, but there is a presence and it's an insane type
The feeling of being able to go regardless of gender is also wonderful! ! !
Recent Favorites! ! !
#towitstyle

Oh, please tap the photo if you are interested!
I'm tagging w

Dai's post n. 204

I know that in last pic Dai wants to focus our interest on the bracelet and the ring, but OMG THAT MOUTH!!!! drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

If you are interested, here is the IG account of towit.style with same rings. I wonder if the model for rings/bracelet is Dai.... Question Question Question (slide pics)

Towit.style IG

Anohito TV posted today the same pic on IG and Twitter. It's the last one from LA camp. DO NOT OPEN without taking proper precautions! Risk of heart failure!! Again.... THAT MOUTH!!!!

That's all from LA - twitter

That's all from LA - IG

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 9:26 am

PATTINA wrote:
Thanks for link, but unfortunately it has already been removed

Oooops! I apologize a lot, the link was wrong! Don't know how that happened  Rolling Eyes
This one should work I hope.
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 4:39 pm

Thanks sonabilis for the new link!. Audio is weird but I don't care it was a great video.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 4:49 pm

Just jumping in after reading THE SHOKING NEWS!!  DAI TURNS TO ICE DANCE STARTING FROM JANUARY 2020!!! He will work with Kana Muramoto, moving to the USA to work with Marina Zoueva. 2019 All Japan Championships will be his last competition as single skater.

He informs fans via his official website

https://d1sk.com/

Apologize, but as I'm writing from office pc (during lunch time) I cannot access to FB and Twitter for links.  There is a tv service showing Dai and Kana practicing  I love you I love you so check out.

Of course, the fs world is upset.  Me, too, a bit Very Happy Very Happy
I don't know if Dai has explained his motivations, however we all know (Dai in first) that competition in Male field is very hard now. Maybe he just realized his body could no more bear the training stress of jumps.

I wonder.... it was Kana who suggested the switch? Or was it Dai's own idea? Probably we will never know.

Will this change our feelings? I don't think so.

This forum will remain the same, at Dai's side for ever!!!! He can do everything and we will cheer for him always, with all our passion.

Last edited by PATTINA on Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 4:56 pm

I just heard the news. I don't know what to say other than WOW. Question

Here is the video clip of him practicing.

https://twitter.com/layna_skate/status/1177138337217277952

Last edited by Shyla on Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 5:00 pm

Hi Shyla!! WOW is the main theme in fs world, right now  Very Happy  Very Happy

just edited my previous post
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 5:04 pm

Hi Pattina. I don't know what to think about this. Dai never ceases to amaze us fans. I am sure there is going
to be a lot of fans against this decision but hey this is Dai we are talking about. It will be difficult
on the competitive scene for them as the elite ice dancers are very tough group. As far as Japan is
concerned they will have no competition there and their chances of making it to the Olympics for
Japan are very good and I think that is probably their goal.

Another clip

https://twitter.com/AkiAqui/status/1177140065580929026

ETA: JSF announcement

https://www.joc.or.jp/sp/news/detail.html?id=11904&fbclid=IwAR30B9-3KQ5UkM-gHgkfL7RrYTIJXJ7qLPMXBbVWkNlUihaqL5XxGJ_lky8

It says that the team will be aiming for the Olympics. bounce
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 9:43 pm

So, what can I say ... I knew beforehand that being a fan of Dai-chan can be quite exciting. lol!
But that he has such a shocker in store ..... who would have seen that coming?   affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid

PATTINA wrote:
Here is one more evidence: in an interview (released today) Kana Muramoto (former ice-dancer) talks about what happened after she and Chris Reed split. She reveales she decided to return to competition while watching the Ice Dance at Nationals in Osaka, where she went to cheer for Daisuke  I love you  I love you  with whom she trained together at the Kansai Uni's rink. 

So that was the hidden meaning in it!  Idea
In the JOC link (thanks Shyla!) is said: "According to officials, Muramoto spoke to Takahashi in January, and after a summer practice, the pair was officially formed in September."

After the first shock and a little calmer reflection I would say, why not?
When I gradually came to know Dai's old programs, I thought so many times: too bad that there is no ice dance for single skaters. If so, Dai would probably have won all competitions in the last ten or twelve years!

Stéphane wishing Dai all the best

EDIT
FNN Live News
Clips from training, interview and a beaming, smiling Dai  I love you  I love you  I love you
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 11:45 pm

At home, at last!! So now I'm able to catch up with all the info, pictures, and everything, with my heart still beating fast.  SO PROUD OF DAISUKE!!!!

sonabilis wrote:
I knew beforehand that being a fan of Dai-chan can be quite exciting.

It's a ride on a rollercoaster!!! We are used to it, welcome on board!! Laughing Laughing

And it's not me who is talking about rollercoaster  Laughing

Translation of Dai's official announcement by our Twind

So many things...

First of all, Dai's new Instagram cheers cheers cheers   posted when the news was not yet issued.

Dai at the seaside - post n. 205

English translation

LOVE this pic!! Dai gives me a sense of peace and freedom, in front of an amazing blue sea.
I have also the feeling he was trying to say something, hidden in the lines....

Other random Dai-stuff

Full video of FNN Live News - yes, Dai is radiant  I love you  I love you

The news spread quickly

Vogue Japan

Post by Kana Muramoto - in Japanese and English (pic dates back to June 30th, at the Nigata Skating Lesson.

Kana Muramoto IG

Gabriella Papadakis on twitter

Rocker Skating on FB

Article by rsport Russia

Zero News - clip

News 23 - clip

NHK - clip

And I'm sure more will come soon!!
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 4:38 am

FNN Live News, at 1:32min Kana says: "I contacted Dai-chan: I heard you are interested in dancing?"

At 1:54min Dai: "1 time we skated" (Kana nods) Dai: "yes.... we tried it" Kana, snickering: "It was fun!" Dai: "It was fun, yeah!" (Both laughing)
[EDIT] Then Dai in a serious tone: "I had the strong feeling that I want to experience it."

Later in the interview, my translator app fails.
But at the beginning, Dai tells something about January and how he thought about it. Then how they came together in July and tried it.

At 3:12 he says, "I feel like I want to do it for myself."

We all hope so, Dai! cheers

P.S. Kana is really a cool kid. Just goes and abducts Daisuke Takahashi from the world of single competitions, what a coup lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by sonabilis on Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 8:34 am

sonabilis wrote:
So, what can I say ... I knew beforehand that being a fan of Dai-chan can be quite exciting.  

Welcome to the fandom sonabilis!  lol!  

I think I was walking all day with my mouth open   Shocked   and still cannot believe the news  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  

What a shocker he has put on us this time  affraid  affraid  affraid

So... what's the next season short dance theme?  bounce  
(excuse me, - Rhythm Dance -  I have to learn to use the proper name, we are into ice dancing now  Very Happy  )

sonabilis wrote:
P.S. Kana is really a cool kid. Just goes and abducts Daisuke Takahashi from the world of single competitions, what a coup

I remember when watching her dancing with Chris, I thought, she is very ambitious and kind of looks frustrated with her partner, and I wasn't surprised when they ended their partnership, I knew she wanted something more - but I would never ever guessed she could be going after Dai affraid

I think she is perfect for him, she knows what she wants, she is a great performer on her own, and cool, and... I don't know something about them together seems right   drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 10:20 am

Thanks, sonabilis, for providing translations of quotes!!

sonabilis wrote:
At 3:12 he says, "I feel like I want to do it for myself."

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you    We are with you, Dai-chan!!

Kana is a great girl, indeed!!! She started ice dancing just to be coupled with Chris after Sochi and in 4 years they reached the bronze at 4CC. And in spite of her starting later than Chris, she reached soon a better technique. More expressive than Chris, she quickly became the team leader, having the stronger personality. And strong people usually get what they want... and she wanted Dai Laughing Laughing

Flood of Dai-stuff from media  affraid  Dai raises a tsunami whatever he does. And his agent is very clever, together could not choose a better time, as attention for figure skating is lower in this period, having no big competitions where top Japanese skaters are involved.

In random order.

Lovely words from Misha Ge. With this post Misha reveals that Kana was in LA when Dai was practicing The Phoenix. Check also Misha's instastories: he has posted clips from Anohito showing him and Dai practicing.  

Misha Ge on IG

Misha Ge on Twitter

Full video of NHK tv service  cheers  cheers

Press articles. Thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi FB for providing English translations.

Yahoo's article with a pic of Dai and Kana practicing

26/09 [Breaking News] Daisuke Takahashi figure "turn" to ice dance

English translation

One more, with a pic of Dai and Kana (behind him) at one of the Kobe Charity Events. Apologize, but I cannot remember now which one (for sure not the first because Dai skated Mambo)

27/09 An excepional challenge!

English translation

Sanspo's article

English translation

Sponichi

Link to Yomiuri Shimbun. You have to be a member to read the article, but the post has a wonderful pic of Dai and Kana

Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi

Clips from tv news - basically showing the same practicing stuff of NHK and FNN.

Sports - clip

Kansai local Good Morning - 3 clips

Oh my... I have to run, getting ready to leave home for work.  Evil or Very Mad  I'd rather spend the all day here!!

Have a Dai-gorgeous Dai-day  flower
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 11:26 pm

More Dai-stuff!!

Kanako Murakami expresses all her approval for Dai's new challenge. Online translation does not help much, this seems to be the best I can do. The pic dates back to this Summer. I do not remember on what occasion it was taken.

Dai's attitude is really challenging! I also want to follow Dai-chan and I hope to take on new challenges!!

Kanako Murakami IG

5 pics Dai/Kana taken during interview for Yomiuri Shimbun. drunken drunken drunken

Yomiuri News IG - 5 pics

Google translation

It was a real announcement! I'm looking forward to it!
But before that, "The Phoenix"
I can't wait to see the day at the competition!
✨

Kiss&Cry World on FB

Europe On Ice - yesterday. FB post and article on first day at Nebelhorn.

Competition started today at Nebelhorn Trophy, but all the talk around the rink was about a bold move by one skating legend.

Europe On Ice - post on FB

NEBELHORN TROPHY: DO OR DAISUKE

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 2:35 am

Thanks Pattina for links & translations!

PATTINA wrote:
5 pics Dai/Kana taken during interview for Yomiuri Shimbun.  drunken  drunken  drunken

So cute I love you I love you I love you

ilica wrote:
I think she is perfect for him, she knows what she wants, she is a great performer on her own, and cool, and... I don't know something about them together seems right   drunken drunken

I know what you mean! This "something" is hard to grasp, but clearly perceive. Their training clips are so delightful, I want to watch them again and again.  I love you

There's a video message by a former ice dancer talking about the difficulties and hurdles that Dai will have to deal with.

The wonderful Momokiku has summarized in her blog what he said in the video. By page translation you can get an idea of it.

Momokiku also adds a lot of her own thoughts. Two beautiful quotes:

"Daichan said the happiest thing in the last 20 years was that he appeared in Hyoen this year and launched there a lot of things he wants to do as an artist."

and

"Daisuke Takahashi is probably a phoenix that will continue to reincarnate for the rest of his life."

Yes drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 11:35 am

Sonabilis, thanks for the new stuff. I love you I love you

It's no secret that Dai needs stimulation and something new to push himself forward. Reading that now he regards himself as an artist fills my heart with immense joy. He has found in himself the "step forward", the higher level from which he can set new goals on the ice. IMO skating in competition is what he still needs for a while, to feel complete as an artist  (and, why not?, to be able to skate with a partner in future Hyoen productions  drunken ) and he couldn't have done it as single skater for long.

Of course I will miss deeply Dai in Men's field. And I will miss deeply his programs. I think that, if asked to do so, he will never skate alone in future shows/galas because of his respect for Kana. So, somehow, we will loose the beauty and artistry of his single skating.  However, at the same time I'm confident in the future we will still have more beautiful Dai-things to stare at in awe.  I love you

"Daisuke Takahashi is probably a phoenix that will continue to reincarnate for the rest of his life."

Wonderful and so true drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken

US skater Sean Rabbitt expresses on IG his happiness for Dai's new step. Sean is Kana's good friend so his joy is double.

First part of the post is in Japanese (Sean's Japanese is very good, I've been told) but easy to understand with Google translation.

I have always respected @ d1sk_t. I'm still respecting Daisuke's new goals! And I'm cheering for these two guys who will be a team with @ k.a.n.a.m.u.r.a! ! !
Daisuke is a trail blazer and inspiration, proving you’re never too old to go after your dreams! He’s teaming up with my good friend Kana and I’m so happy for her to be able to continue her dreams! I’ll be cheering for you both.

Sean Rabbitt on IG

Tv services  - nothing really new but in the first they show a bit of Sonatina from Sochi instead of the usual FS. I love Sonatina, it's the second best SP for me.  I love you  I love you

TV news 1

TV news 2

Pic on Sponichi paper edition

The Phoenix rocks you!!

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 5:42 pm

PATTINA wrote:

Of course I will miss deeply Dai in Men's field. And I will miss deeply his programs. I think that, if asked to do so, he will never skate alone in future shows/galas because of his respect for Kana. So, somehow, we will loose the beauty and artistry of his single skating.  However, at the same time I'm confident in the future we will still have more beautiful Dai-things to stare at in awe.  I love you

Since he is doing an ice show in January will he perform as a single or with Kana. TBH I find the thought
of not seeing Dai chan perform his programs quite depressing. Will he have the same connection with
the audience which is a special talent of his as a team, as he had as a single. Will we see his
soul as a team as we did as a single. As a fan I will support Dai but I am also being selfish
because I know I will miss that part of him tremendously, watching and loving him since he was a junior skater
has been a privilege and I do feel a little sadness, but  I am ready for the next chapter.  

That said GO DAI and KANA!!!! peace1
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 10:37 pm

Almost lost in all the turbulence but of course it was inevitable that this would come  Laughing

Let's post sexy pics of d1sk_t !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2019
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next