Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2019

Go down 
+2
Shyla
PATTINA
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

News and Topics 2019  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 10:00 pm

Shyla wrote:
Pattina you are the Queen what would we do here without you!I love you
Fully agree! queen

Merry Christmas to you all and to Dai-chan!!! santa
Back to top Go down
Dancergirl
2A
2A

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 11:05 pm

Hi Everyone.  I absolutely agree with all that you said, Shyla.  Pattina is the Queen of All Things Dai and Sonabilis is a wonderful addition to the forum who works so hard for us sharing so much information, providing translations and interesting commentary.  Sonabilis, I enjoy reading your lengthy posts so please keep them coming and do not ever apologize as there is nothing to apologize for.  I can't thank you both enough!  And, you too Shyla (and Ilica and Twind when you can join us)!

I wanted to add that I enjoyed seeing the camaraderie between Dai and Yuzuru.  I feel the same way that you do, on this topic, Pattina.  I also wondered if Yuzuru can finally relate to how Dai must've felt being on the top, for so many years, and then having Yuzuru catch up to him.  Now it appears that Shoma has caught up to Yuzuru.  The circle of life in a skater's world, I suppose.  It made me happy to see Dai and Yuzuru having so much fun together.

Merry Christmas, Friends, and have a safe and happy holiday!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3550
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 2:33 pm

Hi everyone and once again Merry Christmas to you all and to Dai-chan  santa  santa  santa  santa

First of all, thank you Shyla, Sonabilis and Dancergirl for the compliments. Of course you make me happy (and blushing, like Dai-chan  Laughing  Laughing ) but, as I will never cease repeating, I do nothing more than reporting here the huge job of so many Dai-chan fans who collect and share, endlessly, any single info on Dai, even the smaller ones.  

So our collective "Arigato" is for all the members of Dai's Army  (LOL, D.A. = same letters of Dumbledore's Army... one more evidence that Dai-chan is magic!!!!  lol!  lol!  lol! ).

And we are very proud of being part of it!!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

So as I have few minutes before the Christmas turmoil starts....I'm here to share with you some Christmas Dai-Gifts  cheers  cheers

Scroll the whole webpage of Behindphotos because there are many more great pictures of Dai (both The Phoenix and PGG) and of all the other skaters at Nationals  I love you  I love you  I love you

Dai and Yuzu run to each other

Dai and Ladies - the cutest smile in the world

Okayama Prefecture selected Dai-chan as one of the 2020 Olympic Torch Runners (53 in total) who will bear the torch across the Prefecture  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

Source Sanyo News

Pic of Dai and 2 other Olympians from Okayama  

The lady is Yuko Arimori, marathon runner and winner of 2 Olympic medals while the man is Yoshihiro Nitta, paralimpic cross-country skier and biathlete who won 5 Olympic medals (2 golds in Vancouver 2010!! so I bet Dai knows him well  Very Happy )

Update from D-color! Dai is covered by the name of tv broadcast's sponsors, among them Sky-Court but the words are so warm and full of love and respect for him  I love you  I love you  I love you

Another challenge begins

English translation by Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi

Today Dai attended the opening of Kansai Ice Arena (Kinoshita Group Ice Arena). He skated the quiet but not less enchanting  "Krone" - well done, my boy. The Phoenix for 3 times in a row would have been too much  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Tv news!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

The opening ceremony at the arena. Guess who enters the ice at 01:06?????

Live News 25 12 2019 - Dai at the Kansai Arena - 2 clips

A bit of Krone and interview

Live News - the Finale and "Merry Christmas"

Pics and articles

Dai "Krone" - pure beauty

Post in English by Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi with link to the original article

More

Krone - a beautiful look

Dancing lines

Source  https://www.nikkansports.com/sports/news/201912250000461.html

Art even in the smallest things 1: hands and lines

Art even in the smallest things 2: posing hands

Dai saying something nice to Rika

Source   https://www.daily.co.jp/general/2019/12/25/0012988895.shtml

From skater Yuko Kishina - Dai in first and second pics, looking relaxed, more rested and as Dai-gorgeous as usual (in the first pic: is he really 33yso ???????????)   drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken

Dai in Kansai Ice Arena

I have to leave now.  Again... Merry Christmas from me and our lovely Dai-chan!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 8:12 am

Dai gave us a nice Christmas present in the new Kansai Ice Arena - thanks to you Pattina for reporting and for all the other great soul food!  cheers  cheers  cheers
And thanks to you all for your compliments and encouragement! It is a pleasure for me to read and write here, and to pass on the perpetual inspiration that comes from Dai.
Yes Pattina you are right: without the tireless work especially of the Japanese fans, we would be soon in a dry desert here.

"He looks like a child", a fan comments on this photo So true! Dai often has such a childlike expression. Amazingly, he has preserved that genuine grace that children possess and mostly lose when they grow up.

Report about Dai's appearance at new Kansai Ice Arena & short interview.
Dai talks about the new rink:
"I think it's high-quality ice. I was tired because of the game, but I was able to skate comfortably." 
About finishing the competition career as a single player:
"I'm feeling really refreshed and I'm happily skating today with the feeling that I'm going to the next."
Towards 2020:
"Now I'm going to start ice dancing, hoping to be able to compete in the Japanese championships next year. I don’t know if I’ll get this far to reach this level, but I'm full of things I don't know, so I want to challenge everything. -- "I would like to work hard for the Beijing Olympics, even more than for next year's goal"

A fan's report
The "κrOnё" I saw today looked different from what I have seen. At XOI it was like skating with sorrow and grief spilling out of his body, but today I felt something warm and enveloping. As if trying to protect something. Of course I felt sad. Is it a matter of my feelings.

Compilation of "Sports Watcher" and "Live News it!" From 03:08 there is 45 sec of "ΚrOnё"

Around 03:00 min, it contains a short part of the post-PGG interview, of all things the moment Dai fights to keep composure.
With the subtitles, I found out what he was talking about right then: "I couldn't end it clean." (takes a deep breath) "But....  really refreshing.....  now I can move on to next path, I think"  (smiles).

small note: "refreshing" = "sukkiri": a good/clear-headed/refreshed feeling, without troubles. Dai used this expression often in last days.

Marvelous pic & warmhearted article about Dai's 3 performances at his last single competition. ("Left ankle injuries and right knee pain" is mentioned here. I recently read elsewhere that even his knee was painful again this fall.)

Treasure box 1

Treasure box 2

"Hot Sports" news on Dai's FS and farewell, with sequences from PGG and the interview. There are a few picture sequences that I don't remember seeing before. Maybe I'm wrong, then... enjoy it anyway  Very Happy

Pattina wrote:
I wonder how ladies in the front row did not fall off chairs when he stopped and placed his gorgeous a..... just few centimeters away.
You mean this moment, right? Well ... the ladies will definitely have a nice memory lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 12:38 pm

Wow sonabilis, great compilation of Dai-wonderful things cheers cheers cheers cheers

sonabilis wrote:
"refreshing" = "sukkiri": a good/clear-headed/refreshed feeling, without troubles. Dai used this expression often in last days.

So, so happy to know about it!! Something unknown lies in front of Dai and again he is leaving his "comfort zone". Facing it without troubles and pressure means so much!!!

And really Dai is feeling very good!!! He has just updated his IG account less than one hour ago!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

In both posts Dai writes wonderful words full of love and respect and happy feelings. Really touching!!! And in the selfie (last pic of post 208) he cuts his face to make his friends larger and more evident. This is just one of the many, many ways he usually uses to show his love and respect for people  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Here his main thought is for younger skaters. He strongly believes they are the future of Japanese figure skating, he supports them with all his heart. And I'm sure they know it and love him so much in return  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  Google translation!!

It was Kansai Ice Arena Opening Ceremony!
I skated yesterday!
Event with members who practiced together and members who practiced in the past.
It was a fun event!
I will never practice together, but at the end for this member it was the best time to skate together!
Retired, juniors heading to the next stage, juniors pulling figure skating in the future, juniors currently pulling!
We do all the hard work, but let's do our best! ! !
I talked a little [with them?]

It was a wonderful Merry Xmas.

#Kansai Ice Arena
#Kinoshita group

Post n. 208 - collection of various pics

The second pic is a thank-you for his crew mates of FujiTV. Backstage from MOI. And again Dai's words are full of respect and love. And I am sure they love him too!!!!

Google translation!! after the names (a part from Kana) Dai adds "Ana" that means "announcer", "commentator"

And at Medalist on ice at the end of Japan! {Nationals]

Kanako! Nishioka ana! Mita ana! Uchida ana!

Kanako!
I remembered that I did the opposite from Kana when I last retired, I did not think that such a day would come at that time.

Nishioka ana!
For a long time, I've been live in the single age, and when I retired, he was working with me and live at the end of the single!
Some joy and loneliness. .
But we look forward to it!

Mita ana!
She started taking care of the casters on Fuji Television, and I was really indebted to her!
Thank you for supporting me who can't really speak!
I will never forget we played together with commentary at the World Championships exhibition

Uchida ana also took care of me since we started casting!
She always treated me gently, delivered a lot of laughter, and was supporting very much
Interview at the end of the single program.
Sorry for crying.

It was good to take pictures of memories!
Thank you

Post n. 209 - Medalist on ice at the end of Japan Nationals

More moments from yesterday exhibition at Kansai Ice Rink

Ayaka Hosoda on IG - Dai in first and last pic. The last one is the same selfie Dai has posted today but with a better view  of Dai's face  Very Happy  Very Happy  Google translation

Today, at the opening event of the Kansai Ice Arena, I was able to skate with Dai-chan in his last single skate! I was crying again, but it was fun ^ _ ^ I love Daichan! I love everyone

Post of 25 12 by Ayaka Hosoda
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 1:29 pm

26 12 is still Holiday time in Italy so I have a bit more time

First of all, about Dai's IGs. He could have made a "self-celebration" post with pics from his last competition as single skater, very understandable. No!!! As usual his thoughts are all for other people, for those who helped him as tv caster and/or for the future generation of skaters, the new stage of the sport he loves so much.  This is Dai-chan, always generous, never selfish. This is way I love him so much!!!!

More pics/info from The Kanku Rink Opening. BTW, the rink will be a new domestic training spot for ice dance and pairs! Chris and Cathy Reed and Narumi Takahashi will be coaching there. So glad to learn it!!!

Moa Iwano's IG - various group pics

Cathy Reed's IG - the last video  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing   I don't understand Japanese, but it seems someone told Dai to shut his mouth and he said something funny making everyone laugh!!

The kids in front of Dai are Sumire and Ibuki, the young Ice Dancers Cathy is coaching at Kurashiki Ice Club. And of course she is very proud of them.  

Cathy's instastory - Dai and the kids

Dai and Sena Miyake

Dai and Rika Kihira

Original source Tweet with various pics by Rika

And from here we learn that the photographer was Ihara san, Dai's manager. Very Happy Very Happy

Fan's collection of various pics of Krone from media

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 12:40 am

Treasure of Dai goodies what a wonderful Christmas gift! I love Krone it is one of my favorites.
Phoenix shows the wild and exciting side of Dai's skating but OMG Krone is just so soothing and calm, I love it!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 1:17 pm

Krone is enchanting!! It's a small jewel made up of little details. Love the way Dai poses his hands and fingers to underline any beat of the music I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Pics drunken drunken drunken drunken

Asahi 1

Asahi 2

Mainichi 1

Mainichi 2

Mainichi 3

Mainichi 4

Press review

Kanku Ice Arena - short article embedding a short video with interview - Dai states his happiness to be Olympic torch runner in Japan

News Tbs 26 12 2019

Article about Dai's IG post on opening of Kanku Ice Arena

The Digest web 27 12 2019

Yesterday, during Russian Nationals.... I love you I love you I love you I love you

Sergei Voronov paid homage to Dai-chan

Fujitv casters Mita Yurika and Reina Uchida replied to Dai's IG post with warm and wonderful words full of love and respect. Here are the links with just some abstracts with Google translator.

In the backstage, junior skaters stared at the performance [at Nats] with a serious gaze
Looking at the situation, once again, I felt the amount of achievement that Takahashi has paved the way.
The beginning of a new challenge for Takahashi.
I look forward to your success in ice dancing! ! !

Mita Yurika IG

Reina Uchida was in charge of the interview after PGG and if you remember, Dai's eyes were wet I love you I love you as if he had just dryed tears

A unique aura that attracts people,
The power to change the atmosphere of the venue...
I am very happy to be in charge of the last interview for the single.
I was hoping that I shouldn't cry, but when I saw Takahashi's tears, my chest was jammed ...!

Reina Uchida IG

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 5:14 pm

K&C article about the Kansai Ice Arena exhibition, with pics and interview to Daisuke.

According to article (Google translation)

The performance is “κrOnё” from the anime “Guilty Crown” that Takahashi likes. When Takahashi arrived at the starting position in the loud cheers, a big cheer [came] from the guest's seat, "Daisuke!!" Takahashi smiled with a smile like a shy laugh, [as if] he knew whose the voice was, but his expression changed completely when the song started. The world view of the song is beautifully expressed by jumps, steps, skating, and spins.

Dorky Dai santa santa santa After finishing the interview, Takahashi finally greeted the reporters by waving his hand, "Happy Year!" When one of the reporters joked, "Is it Merry Christmas today?" Takahashi returned with a smile, "Merry Christmas!

Daisuke Takahashi and others perform brilliantly at the Kansai Ice Arena opening exhibition! "I have a new start"

PGG with Nagamitsu sensei watching

Thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi

Follow the easy instructions and vote for Hyoen 2019 as Best Stage Production!!

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 1:39 am

Hi everyone,
thank you very much Pattina for all the wonderful pics, videos, translations and comments!
Yes, Dai is a person who always leaves space for others, encourages them and makes them shine. This is a rare quality, especially for someone who is such a brilliant performer himself.
... I have to continue later, still have some work to do now Smile
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 4:50 pm

The long-announced "Hyoen 2019"  costume exhibition opened in Yokohama on December 25th.  Photos give some impression of the high quality of these costumes, showing wonderful details.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 6:29 pm

It seems it was not posted before - apologize for delay. And apologize in case of double post  Very Happy  Very Happy

Epilogue 2019 full video

sonabilis wrote:
The long-announced "Hyoen 2019"  costume exhibition opened in Yokohama on December 25th.  Photos give some impression of the high quality of these costumes, showing wonderful details.

Indeed every single detail is perfect!!  Great job, high quality in fabric and style. Amazing!!

Tweet by Kiss&Cry inviting people to visit the exhibition with link to their article of March 2019.

29 12 2019 - Sportiva Web - interview before Nationals

New post by D-color!!! With a pic taken in the backstage at Nats drunken drunken drunken

Arigatōgozaimashita

The official fanclub of young Lady skater Saki Miyake has posted this on twitter few hours ago. Don't know the original source, but it seems they met today just by chance. Love the way Dai wraps himself in the scarf!!!  drunken  drunken  drunken

Dai, Satoko and Saki in a sport-shop in Osaka
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 7:39 am

Pattina, do you want to surpass our beloved Dai-chan in apologizes?  Laughing  There's no need for it.  I love you
I remember in watching some parts of "Epilogue" via Twitter. But in the rising commotion about JN, official practice etc., nobody had time anymore I think. So thanks for (re-)posting it!

The sportiva web article you linked is written by Yoshiyuki Komiya. Some time ago his articles on Dai caught my attention. They are as intelligent as they are compassionate, and apparently more "literary" than usual journalistic texts.
Well, I found some information on Komiya-san. He has been writing about football for years and is the author of a number of books, mostly about specific athletes and teams.
But for some time now, figure skating has captured his attention. And it seems that Dai-chan was the catalyst for this! One more addict.... Very Happy
Since summer this year, Komiya-san has published a whole series of articles about Daisuke.
Most of them were probably already linked in DTFF. Nevertheless I would like to list them again. I think each of them is worth reading and even rereading. Together they form a little chronicle. I'll give some excerpts of each. Here is the first article, written at the time of FOI 2019. The others will follow little by little.

September 02
August 29, Yokohama. Following the rehearsal for "Friends on Ice 2019" opening the following day, a press conference was held in a seat specially established at the rink.

"Hahaha" -  Daisuke Takahashi, 33, took his seat and smiled shyly in all directions. He unveiled a new SP for this season, but fell on first jump. After second jump, he hit his knee and his thigh with his fist to see if lactic acid had accumulated.
"I got so excited that I ended up in chaos"
[Dai said "gudaguda" = colloquial word, meaning:  without tightness, amorphous, structureless]
"Last season was just too good. This season, I think it's not going to work out that way after seeing and listening about the competitor's growth. One goal among others is to be on podium."
Takahashi says it plainly. He is not eager but hasn't lost his ambitions.

"I feel guided rather than determined. Supported by the people around me, I have come to this point"

[Interesting statement. Dai will repeat it several times later.]

-- In article is mentioned that Dai was still hesitating whether he wanted to compete in Sectionals or in 1-2 competitions of Challenger Series.
Komiya-san says in a later article that already in August Dai told him about his endangered physical condition.
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 4:30 am

skating doodles
At this picture it just comes back to me: during CaoI performance Dai wore a skin-coloured jersey almost up to his neck.
But not this time, thanks to all good spirits of aesthetics and beauty and sexyness  drunken

These days, Japanese fans have the privilege of seeing "Hyoen - Like the moonlight" in cinemas.
The reactions are just as enthusiastic as at the preview on November 6th.
"I was there. On big screen, the impression is very different. Especially the sword-fighting scene was wonderful. It was thrilling to be able to see Hikaru Genji's sword work well" - "Also, when I saw Dai-chan's steps on that screen size, I thought again they're divine art! Just before being killed by Nagamichi: When you can watch it up close, you feel overwhelmed by the feeling of speed, even though it's a video, it's divine!" - "I felt again the infinite possibilities of Daisuke Takahashi." - No matter how many times I think about it again, Takahashi Daisuke-san has acting skills, a beautiful voice and beauty. It doesn't matter to me that he's an olympic medalist. I love it ["sukidesu"]

The website enterstage.jp has chosen the "Stage discoveries and rediscoveries 2019", and Dai is among them, for his performance in "Hyoen 2019".
Commentary about Dai's nomination:
"I'm looking forward to see him on his new stage as an athlete, but maybe the day will come when he will appear in a musical  ...?
Not entirely unexpected, it was a performance where the power of the “expressor” ["hyogen-sha"] Daisuke Takahashi was fully shown."

Finally a bit of eye candy: Primavera Dai & Phoenix Dai
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 4:51 pm

Oh, wow sonabilis!! Lots of wonderful Dai-stuff to spend time with!!! Always found articles by Sportiva web more interesting, as they go deeper with their questions. So thanks to Yoshiyuki Komiya san, for sure he is a Dai-addict now!!

Dai's new Instastories!!! 3   cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

instastory N.1

English translation thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi FB

A short and funny video. Of course he is not present, as he loves putting friends first!! Thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi FB for translation.

"Typical New Year's. Thanks for the fun, it wouldn't be the end of the year without this gathering."

https://instagram.fmxp5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t72.14836-16/75714443_678001879271038_7447866648500194211_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InZ0c192b2RfdXJsZ2VuLjcyMC5zdG9yeSJ9&_nc_ht=instagram.fmxp5-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=nC-HLr0yhFQAX_2HVjE&vs=18011089729268503_2988377094&_nc_vs=HBkcFQAYJEdJdFBnd1JfeGl1ZG8yZ0NBS05MVlo1QkkxeG5idlE1QUFBRhUAACgAGAAbAYgHdXNlX29pbAExFQAAGAAWrtSzvrO%2F%2Fj8VAhkFGAJDMywXQBJDlYEGJN0YEmRhc2hfYmFzZWxpbmVfMV92MREAdegHAA%3D%3D&oe=5E0D3E18&oh=e5fceef5709eb72a6c2c4fb68f1bf02d

instastory N.3

Dai-chan makes us happy with his presents, sharing his funny moments and letting us know he is having fun.

2020 will be a new challenge for Daisuke!!! And we'll be here to support and cheer, being for ever his proud fans!!!

Don't forget to look for the new 2020 thread in the next days!!!!

A JOYFUL NEW YEAR TO DAI-CHAN AND TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 8:39 pm

I'm going to put Komiya San's stuff in a new thread so it can all be found together. Here it is.

I wish you all a year 2020 full of health, love, joy, inspiration and enjoyment of the wonderful art Dai gives us!
Wishing all good things to Dai-chan as well, especially that his new challenge becomes inspiring and "refreshing" (sukkuri  Very Happy ) for him. Looking forward to ICE EXPLOSION!

***    Happy New Year to you all!!!    ***
Back to top Go down
Dancergirl
2A
2A

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:23 pm

Hi Everyone.  As always, thank you Pattina and Sonabilis for the abundance of news on Dai.  Not only in the past few days but all year long.  Thanks a bunch for all that you both have done and continue to do.  I, for one, would be lost without your help.  Your combined hard work, efforts and commentary are much appreciated!  Thanks also to the many fans out there who keep us informed with their tweets, Insta posts and links.

It's still New Year's Eve (day) where I am but wanted to stop by to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!  May all your dreams come true in the upcoming year.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 12:35 am

Dancergirl and sonabilis, thanks for your wishes.

The 2020 thread has started!! With a new Dai's instastory!!!

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 3:15 am

Wishing all Happy New Year!!!! Looking forward to the new chapter of Ice Dancer Dai!
My last post in the 2019 thread. Love you all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2019
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24