Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2019

Go down 
+2
Shyla
PATTINA
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3550
Registration date : 2013-03-30

News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 12:45 pm

Shyla, thanks for correcting me.  Still troubled, I totally forgot PIW in January 2020. Probably he will skate as single. And maybe, who knows, The Phoenix.

You get the point: Dai has always had a personal way to connect with audience, showing his soul to us.  In the future his first aim is to create a connection with Kana on the ice and only after it he can "turn" towards people and involve them. It's a very difficult balance to keep.  

Shyla wrote:
I know I will miss that part of him tremendously, watching and loving him since he was a junior skater has been a privilege and I do feel a little sadness, but  I am ready for the next chapter.  

I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Sonabilis, thanks for the link to the new trend  cheers  cheers  

WOW and gasp.... it's too much to start my Sunday!!  drunken  drunken  drunken

It seems that since Dai's announcement, (i.e. a couple of days) Japanese media have given Ice Dance more room and attention than during a whole season.  Very Happy  

DM - Full tv service about Dai and Kana - Going 28/09

Yukan Fuji Photo gives the news with a pic of Dai at 2018 Nationals

Yukan_fuji_photo on IG

International - Article by Olympic NBC. I noticed they have reported some stuff they used also in the past, in articles about Dai's retirement and his comeback, so there is the same mistake (for sure due to incorrect translation). Dai's dad is not an architect. I do not know precisely his qualification and his job duties, but I know his job had something to do with  "working on the roofs" of houses.

Olympic NBC sports

I've found on twitter these wonderful words by a longlife fan I follow. It's Google translation, but it works well. IMO it's a perfect sum-up of what has happened and of Dai's plans for future life as artistic performer.

The reason why Dai-chan returned to active duty was that he wanted to regain his skates to live as a lifelong artist. And the reason for switching to ice dance is to acquire a worldview that can only be created by working with people. Because he thought it was necessary to live as an artist. If you get it, there is no blind spot anymore.

Source   https://twitter.com/luv_letter1212/status/1177985567407034368

If you have a chance, take a look at the instastories of Sayuri Sugiura, member of Hyoen 2019, expressing her happyness and her best wishes for her friends Dai & Kana in their new adventure.  

https://www.instagram.com/saaaaachan.jp/

Super cuteness for a perfect Sunday morning  I love you I love you

Source   https://twitter.com/purplearashi/status/1178001656165761024

Have a Dai-wonderful SunDai!!!
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 3:23 pm

Apparently the recent FOI broadcast included some parts of FOI lottery.
Here's a pic: Dai singing!  drunken  drunken  drunken
In background Shoma who reportedly reacted quoting "Hikarete shimatta" = "I was attracted!" Laughing Laughing Laughing

Let's keep fingers crossed that maybe some videos will show up! I want to hear Dai singing  drunken

PATTINA wrote:
And his agent is very clever, together could not choose a better time, as attention for figure skating is lower in this period, having no big competitions where top Japanese skaters are involved.

Yes, Dai's agent seems to have been doing a very good job for many years.
And Dai himself has got excellent skills in drawing attention at the right moment, without conflicting or trying to steal the focus from others away. Maybe he early learned that as the youngest of 4 brothers? Question Wink Laughing

Dai's first lift during LOTF rehearsals 2016
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 5:05 pm

New Dai singing!! Thanks for all, sonabilis!!

sonabilis wrote:
And Dai himself has got excellent skills in drawing attention at the right moment, without conflicting or trying to steal the focus from others away.

Stealing focus from others has never been Dai's attitude, never.

Back in 2014, when he announced his retirement (well, his first one  Very Happy ) to a specific answer "why now?" he replied that it seemed to him the right moment, as big season has not yet started and so he avoided to divert media attention from his fellow skaters and to damage them.

Yes, this is Dai-chan  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Quote :
Maybe he early learned that as the youngest of 4 brothers?  Question  Wink  Very Happy

lol!  lol!

Do you remember this?

Pattina wrote:
First of all, Dai's new Instagram cheers cheers cheers   posted when the news was not yet issued.

Dai at the seaside - post n. 205

LOVE this pic!! Dai gives me a sense of peace and freedom, in front of an amazing blue sea.
I have also the feeling he was trying to say something, hidden in the lines....

And YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He announced in a secret way the new partnership. And the same did Kana. The secret is revealed here

Tokyo Sport's article

Google translation, but it works

In the meantime, the new couple is already showing off “good cooperation”. In fact, both updated their Instagram before the official announcement. Muramoto made a mysterious post about a movie unrelated to the figure, but when reading the left side of the sentence vertically, "Taka is a big s..t". On the other hand, Takahashi also wrote a somewhat shattered sentence with the phrase “Muzu, Seriously”. Similarly, when reading vertically, it becomes “Muramoto Kanahakumu”. When combined, “Daisuke Takahashi and Yanaka Muramoto will team up”.

Dai's post

Kana's post

Apologize, but I forgot to post it earlier. AT 21:50 JT Dai will appear in NHK's "Sunday Sports 2020”

Source   https://www.facebook.com/DaisukeTakahashiRoadtoSochi/posts/1671719576298934
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 5:54 pm

Dai has just posted an instastory to promote his appearance in NHK show cheers cheers

Dai instastory 09 29

Dai in the backstage of theater show "Gozen" with Hyoen friends Kazuki Namioka (who acts in the show) and Kana. Indeed, Hyoen has been a great catalyzer and created new strong friendship bonds

Kazuki Namioka IG

Although it seems impossible, the elegant and seductive man promoting NHK is the same teenager in t-shirt and backed cap of the backstage lol!
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 7:16 pm

Thanks for all the Dai updates!   I love you

A beautiful sunny morning, a cup of strong coffee and
Dai-chan, a person could not ask for a better way start to the day. flower
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 10:15 am

Shyla wrote:
A beautiful sunny morning, a cup of strong coffee and
Dai-chan, a person could not ask for a better way start to the day

And it goes on.... Yesterday evening (Japan time), Dai and Kana were guests live during NHK "Sunday Sports 2020"

First of all, if you arrived late and Dai's instastory had already disappeared.... don't worry, it has been saved here

Dai's instastory 29 09

Here is the video of tv appearance. As you can see, they already match in outfits Very Happy Dai's pocket handkerchief matches with Kana's neck scarf. Coincidence? I bet not. Cool

Dai and Kana - NHK Sunday Sports 2020 29 09

Fan tweet

I was able to look via streaming and OMG he was so radiant and smiling and beaming.... I love you I love you I love you

After the tv appearance, Dai has posted a new pic on Instagram cheers cheers The backstage of "Gozen" with Kana and Kazuki Namioka

Dai's post n. 206 29 09

Today at 13:30 JT, Dai and Kana will appear at a press conference arranged by JSF. So check for tv news and press articles.

K&C on twitter - everything's ready for the press conference

Today on media

NHK web - article and video - click on Dai's pic for the video of D/K practice

News Web Easy - just the same video

Very interesting article by Number Web. The journalist explains also some aspects of Ice Dance which could be difficult for Dai-chan as beginner: lifts, for instance. Dai is 165 cm and Kana 162 cm: with such narrow difference in height, lift could be hard and Dai has to work a lot to build his upper body. But probably he is already working on it. And if Kana lifts Dai? Why not? Very Happy According to journalist and experts she talked to, the lift-problem can be overcome with a very clean skating, obtaining high GOE even with a "simple" lift.

More challenging is learning the 33 dance patterns. But once again the journalist is confident: she was at the party in Sochi after GPF 2012 (Dai won gold - first Japanese Men) when a group of dancers invited Dai for a traditional dance: he watched the men's steps and immediately was in!!

One more challenge is how to use hands. We all know how beautiful Dai's hands are when he skates. He never keeps the same positions and they become part of the choreography. In Ice Dance this is not possible Sad but I am confident he will find a new way to include his artistry even in this aspect.

Number Web - Daisuke Takahashi turns to Ice Dance

Seiji Fukushi (Hikaru Genji's best friend) has updated his blog

Seiji's Official Blog

Yuko Kai, the other dance coreoghrapher who worked for The Phoenix, has just posted some pics of August camp on IG. Sorry, I don't understand the meaning of the text. Can anyone help?

Baby Oyster

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 2:38 pm

Hi everyone
Pattina it seems not only Dai but you too are highly inspired by exploring the new worlds! 4 long posts within 24 hours!!
Thank you so much  flower  flower  flower

Special thanks for summarizing the Number Web article! This is highly interesting.

It's lovely to see Kana&Dai celebrate their newborn team, from fashion accessories to fun word puzzles (Pattina your sixth sense!   cyclops   )
Playful like kids, yet very seriously committed to their plans.  drunken

A little detail about the word "artist" Dai recently often uses. In original, it is "hyōgen-sha", and the literal meaning is "person who express". For this reason, translation tools sometimes output "expresser"
(Yes, I'm learning a little Japanese... Dai-chan, it's all your fault!!!  Laughing  Laughing  )

PATTINA wrote:
And if Kana lifts Dai? Why not?

According to this tweet, they actually talked about lifting each other!!  Cool

As for the dance patterns, I'm not worried at all. Dai is known for being incredibly quick at learning movements. Utako, Stéphane and many others have mentioned that so often.

Dai's hands, that's indeed a special matter. (Did I mention that you can fall in love with hands alone??  drunken  drunken  Laughing )
He probably can not use them that intuitively anymore, right?
But there were some interesting moments in the videos of the two: a few typical Dai-chan moves, including a hand gesture that Kana tried to follow. It looks like they both learn from each other. The result can be very exciting.  cheers

PATTINA wrote:
Sorry, I don't understand the meaning of the text. Can anyone help?
Maybe it's my browser, or my awkwardness, but I can see no text in Yuko's Insta-Post?

Now I'd like to tell a little daydream.
Yesterday I had to play in a concert. Nothing difficult, just a small organ part in an orchestral piece. But I had to wait a while, because before that they played the music for Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream" by Mendelssohn. So I sat there listening to this prancing fairy music ... and suddenly it came to my mind's eye: Kana & Dai, skating as Oberon and Titania! The elven king and his proud consort dancing their story, with jealousy, quarrels, reconciliation and lots of magic ... it was a delightful fantasy!! drunken drunken drunken

Have you all a bright, Dai-inspired day Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by sonabilis on Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 5:38 pm

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 4:35 am

Thanks Shyla for video links!
Meanwhile there are two more of them:

Stéphane Lambiel .... so, so beautiful  I love you  I love you  I love you

Weapon Of Choice - Who are the three men, Stéphane, maybe Charlie? and who is the third? The woman, maybe Shae Lynn Bourne???

After the Dai & Kana press conference there was a flood of releases.

Here is Olympic Channel with a subtitled video

Also Olympic Channel with an updated article.

.... and many many more....
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 7:36 am

Thanks sonabilis! The other two men are Jeremy Abbot and Ilia Kulik and yes the woman is Shae Lynn.

Stephane's performance was lovely but the pants he was wearing were very
distracting.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 10:11 am

Sonabilis and Shyla, thanks for the updates and links!!!

FOI - funny but very nice ensemble number by Dai, Shoma and Charlie.  I love you

Stéphane skated in his usual delicate and graceful way I love so much.  I don't like the outfit at all, especially the upper part, anyway he creates such a magic aura that I can go over it.

So glad for Olympic Channel's video with subtitles!!!!

sonabilis wrote:
Pattina it seems not only Dai but you too are highly inspired by exploring the new worlds! 4 long posts within 24 hours!!

Yes Laughing Laughing  But I apologize, if this seemed to you all too much. I know you can find the same info on Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi FB, the US Forums and all social media, but I think it's important to share here also.  

Anyway, after reading your comment, yesterday evening I refrained from posting the fifth long post Very Happy Very Happy   with links to the many many press releases on the press conference.

From some English translation I read (thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi FB) I understand that the atmosphere at the press conference was very friendly: they call each other Dai-chan and Kana-chan, without being too formal with the "honorific" language.

3 pics from press conference

Kateigaho IG

Yesterday night (Japan Time) Dai was guest at TBS tv. I was looking for tweets of this new appearance, but Twitter is flooded again with today's article of all main Japanese media still reporting about the press conference!!!

Jiji.com article 01 10 2019

2 clips from tv service about press conference
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 8:31 pm

Thank you to Uni. She has uploaded the HD video of the entire collaboration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=33yThiP2jBE
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 8:34 pm

Dear Pattina, I've read your long posts with so much pleasure! I did not mean to complain at all!  Probably put it awkwardly, I'm so sorry.  Embarassed
Please don’t worry about posting and writing whatever you want! What you do for the forum is so valuable and highly appreciated!  flower flower  flower

IMO it is good to post all important info here. This forum is a valuable archive. You can read the old threads to get info, or reread them for nostalgic reasons.
I've read so much here after discovering Daisuke last year!

Among the multitude of reports about K&D press conference, the most detailed seem to be the ones from Tokyo Sports and jiji.com (the latter see Pattina's link above)

Maybe it's a bit crazy, but I feel motivated, to summarize some details that are not mentioned in the other reports.
For the readers here who do not have the opportunity to grub through Japanese texts via translator  Smile

It looks like the first idea (about Dai ice dancing) came from renowned coach Mie Hamada. She talked to him in August 2018. Dai answered he always loved it and wanted to do it as a hobby after retirement.
(Kana probably knew about this answer, when she asked Dai in January.)
——
Dai seemed to be really worried when received Kana's invitation.
On the one hand he saw the great opportunity, on the other hand he was worried about damaging Kana's career as the novice he is.
But Kana insisted and put her reasons in a beautiful way: “I like Daichan’s music, personality and expression that nobody else has. I want to experience Dai-chan’s world"
---
In July, when they first skated together, she was sort of shocked about “the depth of the edge, the unprecedented feeling”.
After the skate, Dai said "I had fun", instead of "difficult". Kana was happy to hear that and, from that moment on, firmly believing that everything would be alright.
——
Dai is aware of the disadvantage of being barely taller than his partner. He want to make the best of it.

Asked if his statement "to live as an artist" and his athletic ambitions (towards Olympics) are compatible he answers to feel no boundaries between competition and professional, so there is no particular difference.
—-
When asked if he decided to end his career as a single skater, he says he never did. He was simply interested in new things.
He will do mainly ice dancing, but also ice shows and solos. So it does not mean that he will not be doing single programs anymore.

Dai's last statement ... if he would be able to manage that, wow! To have the best of Dai from both worlds, that would be a real Dai-heaven!  drunken
However, realistically speaking, in the near future he is unlikely to make new solo programs, rather to polish up existing ones.

Kana-chan is still visibly nervous at the public appearances. But Dai has become an experienced media pro. It's so nice to see him supporting her in a subtle way.   I love you I love you

P.S. Just discovered the translation of complete Tokyo Sports article at

DTRtS

Highly recommended!
Cutiiiiie drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 9:10 pm

Thank you ladies for all info, links and your thoughts!

sonabilis wrote:

When asked if he decided to end his career as a single skater, he says he never did. He was simply interested in new things.
He will do mainly ice dancing, but also ice shows and solos. So it does not mean that he will not be doing single programs anymore.

Dai's last statement ... if he would be able to manage that, wow! To have the best of Dai from both worlds, that would be a real Dai-heaven!  drunken

cheers cheers cheers

Here is The Phoenix from the last broadcast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BURVSV9v4ZU
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 10:59 pm

Shyla and ilica,  thank you for the links!

Much better camera work this time for Phoenix! Wowowow what a bombshell!!! Rooooocking bounce bounce bounce Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
In 480p this time. Let's hope if it will be uploaded soon in HD.  Smile

A correction: There are two articles by Tokyo Sports. One dated 09/30, the second, longer one 10/01.
The above provided link to the translation of DTRtS refers to the second article. Smile

EDIT: Japan Times article in English - He did it again! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 2:28 am

ilica wrote:
Thank you ladies for all info, links and your thoughts!

sonabilis wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

Here is The Phoenix from the last broadcast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BURVSV9v4ZU

Totally agree I am so glad to hear that he is not going to totally abandon his single skating
in shows. cheers
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 10:14 am

oh what a misunderstanding!!!  No, please, sonabilis don't worry. Never thought you were complaining. but it's true that here I usually write a lot because Dai is like chocolate for me: I never have enough Laughing Laughing  

So glad you found this forum and that we all helped you in discovering the great man Dai is (besides being a talented skater)  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Thank you for providing a sum-up of what Dai and Kana expressed at the press conference. Above all the comment about not abandoning solo skating cheers cheers

My feeling is that, when he feels ready after proper training,  he will involve Kana too in shows because we all know how much Dai respects the other skaters. Maybe one single program and one ice-dance. I love you  Double Dai, double magic I love you I love you I love you

Loved the Tokyo Sport's article about Dai breaking prejudices!!! Yes, once again Dai is the trailblazer for Japanese figure skating.

Nothing really new but easy to read with automatic translator.  

NumberWeb

Sportiva Shueisha  with a pic of The Phoenix

Nice introduction (Google translation) : on 09 30, in a hotel in Yokohama. The enthusiasm of dozens of reporters filled the room.  "Sugoi" - Daisuke Takahashi (33 years old) who came into the room, said out loud. Rounded his eyes, rubbed his nose, and had an embarrassed look. The flash of the camera was hit all at once.

And later:  Takahashi spoke with a cheerful voice.

EDIT: now I understand why "Sugoi!!" lol!

https://twitter.com/agathamama147/status/1179193203490086912

Nikkansport 10/02 - not the usual article about press conference.

ilica, thanks for link to The Phoenix.  I love you   Much better tv shot this time cheers cheers  After watching it for the 20th or 21th time  Laughing  I started wondering who could skate it in present Men's field. No one.  Well, of course the top quad-boys would have placed quads here and there and would have had more stamina because of younger age. But I do not see who could skate, no...better.... dance The Phoenix with the same spirit and fire. Not to mention the gaze and the terribly sexy and hot aura drunken drunken drunken drunken  Once again, Dai has the gutts to go over the prejudice about age bringing something that will rock the arenas down.

IFS Magazine tweeted the video "Daisuke Takahashi debuted his new short - and final singles - program ("The Phoenix" by Fall Out Boy) at a show in Japan. This is one I would love to see live!"

https://twitter.com/ifsmagazine/status/1179231640381460482
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 10:04 am

Just a week has passed from Dai's announcement. There are still press articles on the web. Seems we are now in a "quiet" moment of the rollercoast ride Laughing after all the turmoil of articles, tv news, interviews, etc....

Saturday 05 Oct Dai will skate The Phoenix at CaOI. The show will be aired Sunday 06 at 16:00 JT on TvTokyo and hopefully later we'll have videos uploaded on YT or DM.

Yesterday Benoit Richaud informed by FB post that he was travelling to Osaka and also Sheryl Murakami has been spotted there. Maybe they will work with Dai for both programs, among other things (Richaud works with many Japanese skaters).

The new trend - click and get lost in Dai-Heaven drunken drunken drunken

#See if you can send it with Daisuke Takahashi's image

Just a couple. Be careful!!

https://twitter.com/noricapri/status/1179368013319086092

https://twitter.com/double_bough/status/1179359544314646536

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 5:47 pm

Thanks for the warning Pattina the photos are Daigorgeous!drunken  I suspect Dai will be busy
shoring up his programs with his choreographers, getting ready for CaOI and
his upcoming and last season as a single skater.

Looking forward to seeing Shoma's new FS too!

Team Japan will have plenty of tough competition as Team USA and Team Europe
have a lot of high scoring talent.  

GO TEAM JAPAN!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 5:48 pm

DTRtS uploaded The Phoenix in HD !
At the beginning you can hear Dai's own announcement/message to the audience.
I was not prepared for it, so I was a bit inattentive until suddenly recognized ..... "Haaaa!! This voice !!!"  bounce
Nice effect Laughing Laughing

New eye candy hashtag, great!

PATTINA wrote:
https://twitter.com/double_bough/status/1179359544314646536[/b]

Lacrimosa costume, oh yes it was something special. Smile  The program itself too! I love you

This pic gives me some puzzles. He looks like half a child ... but only at first glance. What year could that be?

Joyful dancer

Dorky vs. hot

Once more,   Dai's   amazing   and    incredibly   expressive   hands
Yes I'm addicted   drunken

By the way, Dais hands ... yesterday it came to my mind, who also had such strikingly expressive hands (among his many other talents). In old photos and even the low-quality videos it is impressive to see. Guess who? Look! -- II -- III

Quote :
There are still press articles on the web. Seems we are now in a "quiet" moment

Good for Dai! In the lee of turmoil he can practice undisturbed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 10:46 pm

oh, sonabilis, what a Dai-gorgeous compilation of amazing pics!!!

drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken

Yes, Dai's hands are quite expressive, comparable to those of The Great Dancer  (good selection of pics, by the way). Never in the same position, fingers move independently of each other

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EF9sjfIUcAAQxz5?format=jpg&name=360x360

sonabilis wrote:
He looks like half a child ... but only at first glance. What year could that be?

Not sure.... but IMO he was 20/21 yo, no more. or maybe even 19.
EDIT - Funny... I remember I saw that tv news tweeted last Summer. Pity I don't remember now who and when...

sonabilis wrote:
Lacrimosa costume, oh yes it was something special.  Very Happy  The program itself too!  I love you

I had the immense joy to see Dai skating it live at Lambiel's "Ice Legends 2016". Before he had skated it only at Christmas On Ice 2015, after his comeback from USA.  I remember feeling an aura of intense power coming from Dai. It was a different kind of program, if compared with more "classic" ones he skated before, both for music and modern moves. Mesmerizing  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Not to mention the nude skin.  drunken  drunken  drunken  He had a light flesh-colored veil, but it did not cover the entire torso, one shoulder was bare also under the black top. A real revolution!!  Laughing  Laughing

sonabilis wrote:

PATTINA wrote:
Sorry, I don't understand the meaning of the text. Can anyone help?
Maybe it's my browser, or my awkwardness, but I can see no text in Yuko's Insta-Post?

Apologize, I didn't explain clearly. Yuko wrote "Baby oyster🐣 #teambabyoyster #aliceinwonderland"

I understand the literal translation in Italian and the hashtag #aliceinwonderland makes me think about "The Walrus and The Carpenter".... but I don't understand the real meaning. And why only one oyster?
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 10:08 am

drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken

Lips

Lips and eyes

Original source Kiss&Cry - report of Dai/Kana's press conference

Article by Kateigaho about Dai turning to ice dance, with report of the press conference.

The journalist recalls that back in 2018, during an interview, he talked with Dai about ice dance.... From his 2018 notes (Google translation)

It was September 13, 2018, when I took a portrait and interviewed in the January 2019 issue of “Home Pictorial” featuring “Daisuke Takahashi, Return to Ice”. Let's reproduce a part of the recording at that time.

-Who are the skaters you are interested in right now?
Mr. Takahashi (D) What will happen to Yanaka Muramoto? I'm interested because it's my favorite skater. I love her skating. I wonder if I will do ice dancing together (laughs).

--I think it's good! !
D No, no, I'm too short to do ice dance. But she ’s an ice dancer that makes her feel like she ’s going to be with the world. I ’m looking forward to her future, so I ’m looking forward to it.

Prophetic words!!!!   affraid  affraid

Today hashtag on twitter seems to be Angel's Day.  Of course Dai's fans are on the front line  Laughing

Alabaster Box - XOI 2017

A casual expression. He looks like an angel

Fan could not forget to tweet this pic Laughing Laughing

Dorky Dai angel

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 6:53 pm

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 9:30 pm

Thanks, Shyla!!!

Dai has posted the same pic as instastory cheers cheers

GO JAPAN

If you arrive late, it has been saved here.

Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi FB

Seems that today BS FujiTV aired a tv service about Dai and Kana in LA for August skating camp. Here a clip and now we understand when Dai took the pic at the seaside he posted on his IG I love you I love you And the way they run, seems to me they are making fun of some "love story" Laughing Laughing

Anyway...BE CAREFUL!! because at the very end of the clip Dai turns to camera smiling and laughing... I tumbled down from my chair drunken drunken drunken drunken

Dai/Kana - interview + seaside

Screenshots 1

Screenshots 2

Dear Nobu san has posted 2 clips: 2018 4CC and now!!

Past and present

Fans have eagle's eyes lol! lol!

Can you spot Dai?

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 10:21 pm

Shyla  you are certainly right, the competition will be tough and exciting. Shoma has a new FS?  I'm looking forward to that. His SP is gorgeous.  I love you

Pattina, what means "baby oyster", I do not know either. Probably an insider joke? The two in the nice beach scenes should know that Laughing They really had fun, together with camera team  Very Happy
And yes, of course you fall off the chair when Dai-chan comes right up to you and laughs! No chance   drunken  drunken  Laughing  Laughing

Quote :
"I'm interested because it's my favorite skater. I love her skating. I wonder if I will do ice dancing together (laughs)."
This is priceless Laughing Laughing Beware of Daisuke's jokes, they might become prophecies lol!

Something else prophetic: Dai on Shizuka's TV Show, that seems to be 2014? - subtitled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2019
Page 15 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next