Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2019

Go down 
+2
Shyla
PATTINA
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 5:41 am

PATTINA wrote:
 Dai-chan we old fans cannot survive your ever-changing mood for too long

Honestly, I wouldn'd this take too seriously.
"Wether it is the last time as a single, I don't know, but for now it is the last time."
[from ajisai's report]
I would understand this in a more "philosophical" way. Maybe Dai refers a bit to his first retirement - how firmly convinced he was to never come back!
Realistically, if everything goes as planned, Dai can not compete as a single skater at the same time.

My impression is that Dai often gives his audience a kind of snapshot of his thought world. You get a complete painting, even with some things in the misty background or half visible at the edges. Smile

Dai is looking forward to his new challenge, he mentioned how he enjoyed the new feeling when skating together. He is appreciating Kana very high, he said something like he is a fan of her.
The two have a big goal. I would say this is definitely the main motive in the picture. Cool
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 11:04 am

Thanks, Sonabilis, for your comment. Maybe he intended single skating not in competition but in show. ?? Love your image of Dai's world as a painting where we can see clearly some parts, while some others we can only try to understand.

Dai is sincerely eager to start the new path in skating, although he knows it's hard. Hope he can always feel the love and support of his fandom. We are here to enjoy any single moment with Dai. And Kana, of course, will be part of the painting, too.

Aired today

Baguette NTV interview

More from yesterday Hyoen 2019 talk show. Nothing new, but always a joy to watch

Short tv news RSK Local

News Dwango

Prtimes

Dai said he is very happy that a lot of people in 47 Prefectures will have the chance to watch Hyoen 2019, an event that shows Japanese culture in a way never used before.

As for Okayama Prefecture, the selected city is, of course, Kurashiki

Source List of theaters https://liveviewing.jp/contents/hyoen2019/

D-color's new post celebrating the event

D-Color

Screenshots from Jijipress news: Laughing

how to blow a flute without having one!!

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 5:23 pm

PATTINA wrote:
Maybe he intended single skating not in competition but in show. ??

Yes! He! Will! cheers cheers cheers

online translation:

"At the end of this year, the competition began as a single skater, and a new ice show “ICE EXPLOSION 2020”, chaired by Daisuke Takahashi who challenges the world of ice dancing, was decided to be held.

In addition to Takahashi himself, Shizuka Arakawa, Akiko Suzuki, Kanako Murakami, Meryl Davis & Charlie White, Tanis Belvin & Ben Agost, Caitlin Weaver & Andrew Poje, Chin Pan & Jean Tong, Appearances such as Misha Gee and Elage Balde are scheduled. Not only figure fans, but also high-level skating by domestic and foreign singles, pairs, and ice dance skaters, and a program full of entertainment.

"ICE EXPLOSION 2020" will be held at KOSE Shin-Yokohama Skate Center (Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture) from January 10 to 12, 2020.!"

Wow. And some days later will follow PIW. A full schedule, I would say Laughing

EDIT Twitter explosion  Laughing  now half the Japanese press reports about it  Very Happy
Here is a Yohohama onlineguide for tourists with more details
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 11:58 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

A pamphlet of new show was available at FOI so it is a long expected confirmation!! A new show to replace XOI, as Dai is now busy in December.

Official website WOW!!!

Pang/Tong I love you I love you

sonabilis wrote:
Twitter explosion Laughing now half the Japanese press reports about it Very Happy

Sanspo

TV Tokyo

Today interview - better quality (i.e. a more superDaigourgeousgreenvelvet Dai-chan drunken drunken )

Baguette NTV - YouTube HD

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 10:52 am

More press releases about ICE EXPLOSION 2020.

daily.co - scroll page down to find more Dai related articles.

Sponichi

this kiji

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 3:29 am

Dainstagram!

Daisuke-san attended the musical "A song you won't forget" , featuring Seiji Fukushi, his stage partner from Hyoen.
According to homepage, the story is about some young people in post-war chaos 1945 in destroyed and burnt Tokyo. They start a Jazz band and try to survive by playing for the American army.
(link contains music, Seji is playing the saxophone)

Nice to see how the connection among "Hyoenists" stays alive  Very Happy

Dai has written a warm-hearted comment, expressing his respect, thankfulness and delight.
The last phrase (online translation):
"Seiji-san! !
Seriously, such a wonderful person gave me acting instructions.
It was really luxurious! !
again!"

I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 12:01 pm

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

So glad Dai-chan had great time and he wanted to let us know!!

Seiji too talks about meeting Dai and Kana in his blog - with 2 pics!!!

Seiji Fukushi's blog

sonabilis wrote:
Nice to see how the connection among "Hyoenists" stays alive Very Happy

Indeed!! it's the second IG in a row where Dai informs us about attending a show of "Hyoenists": last one was in September and in October he went to see Factory Girls.

Misha Ge has posted moments from California camp, working with Dai-chan at The Phoenix.

Misha IG

Misha Ge Fan page reposting from Misha's instastories

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 8:24 pm

At the moment there is no news, so I would like to share a few thoughts.
I'm always fascinated by the way Dai uses different pitches of his voice. He obviously has a large vocal range, with warm timbre in low pitch and a bright higher register. At his singing part in Hyoen he could make use of it (btw I think the composer has adapted the tasks very well to the vocal abilities of the cast).
Dai's change of vocal color with the development of his role character is amazing anyway.
But he also does that in "normal" speech.
Depending on the situation, his mood and what he wants to express, Dai changes the pitch, and the amplitude often goes over a full 2 ​​octaves! It is striking how easily he can do that, and how natural it sounds. He seems to enjoy it himself.
One of the reasons why I can listen to Dai talking for hours, even without understanding a word I love you

Off topic: Cup of China, Satoko, so wonderful! Keegan Messing, a pleasure to see. And Han Yan, that was phenomenal: he won silver without any quad, but with the highest PCS score in FS program  Cool
EDIT Of course, Satoko has also clearly won the PCS rating, in SP and FP I love you
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 5:54 pm

New hashtag on Twitter once again - #Beautiful Eyelashes' Day
Of course, a feast for Dai's fandom  Very Happy

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8

More of this you can find on Nobu's twitter - seemingly she's just about to post a lot of gorgeous pics  Very Happy

Also by Nobu are these two nice picture stories - about Dai at 2009 NHK Trophy (this month 10 years ago) - and at 2012 World's Championship.

A big compliment for all the effort and thank you, dear Nobu!  flower

A comprehensive list of Dai's performances on ice, inclusive Video Links, beginning with 1994, until XOI 2017. Surely most of you know all this footage.
But it's nice to have it all together again. Also for our silent readers here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:32 am

Hi friends.

Sonabilis, thanks a lot for collecting all the links #Beautiful Eyelashes' Day.

Indeed, Dai's long eyelashes are my avatar/profile pics in my twitter account  Laughing  Laughing

One more  

Invierno Porteno

Very interesting thoughts about Dai's voice I love you I love you Your music background allows you to catch all subtle differences. Great, really.  I love listening to Dai, his voice has a special power on me: falling warm and gentle in my ears, it calms me, it brings light when I'm sad or just distressed. Perhaps it's a matter of hertz frequency, you know, there are theories about it.

How could I skip this?????   affraid

Sportiva

According to this press release, Dai is not only a performer in the new show: he is also the director  cheers

Spice Eplus - "Ice Explosion"

English translation

Press article about costumes exhibition in Okayama as fund rising. The 2010 Olympic costume La Strada will be part of it.

Sanyonews

Daisuke Takahashi Fan MAP

So, dear friends, tomorrow morning I'll leave for Brussels, for a 3-days business meeting. Without laptop. I can check DTFF via mobile but not update. I hope to find lots of Dai-stuff when I'm back!!!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
See you soon!!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:59 am

Just jumping in while having breakfast before leaving for the airport. I cannot resist!!

Nothing new but always a joy: the interview during the Hyoen 2019 preview of last week

Number Web 12/11/2019

As this is one of the costumes of the Okayama exhibition, this fan has posted her memories of AOI 2017 - The Person I Should Have Been.

Source https://twitter.com/yukimayuciel/status/1194029875943731202

Article about Dai-chan and the Yoyogi Stadium, where All Japan Championships will take place next month. In this arena Dai already won important competitions. The pic they used is not recent (no poodle curls!!) but... OMG drunken drunken drunken drunken

Taishu Japan

Bye for now!!!

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:30 pm

News from IE website (Ice Explosion):
Kana Muramoto will perform there too!!
Of course, the exciting question is: in what way? Single performance? Together with Dai? Or a creative mix? I'm sooo curious  bounce  bounce  bounce

For several days it has been confirmed that also Dai's friend Hirozaku Kobayashi will be part of the IE team.

The text from NumberWeb (thanks Pattina) brings some new details from Dai's Hyoen talk. Interesting that Dai says that he would have liked to announce his ice dancing plans after the single contests are over.
(EDIT) But he did not want to shock the fans with the news all of a sudden, but give them the opportunity to consciously experience a "final performance". That's why he opted for a timely announcement.  Of course, this increases now the expectations of the "last single performance".

Yes that's Dai! The next few weeks, we can probably expect him trying to lower expectations a bit, in order to calm his own nervousness  Smile

Also interesting to know that Seiji Fukushi directed the rehearsals for the Hyoen dialogue scenes. In return, Dai taught him and other cast members basics of skating. Like here with Reon Yuzuki.
Haha, and Dai was embarassed about his loud speaking voice  Laughing  Laughing

(EDIT2) Translation of the whole article

Also from NumberWeb: 37 pics from Dai's former competition carreer drunken
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 11:07 am

Hi everyone!!!

Sonabilis, thanks for very interesting links and translations!!!

sonabilis wrote:
and Dai was embarassed about his loud speaking voice Laughing Laughing

Nothing new and quite predictable Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Talk with Nagamitsu sensei about Dai's switch to ice dance. Not quite surprising, Meryl Davis was the first to suggest Dai as possible partner for Kana, during a meeting with Nagamitsu sensei and Mie Hamada sensei (who was assisting Kana). It was not intended too seriously, of course, but little by little......

Utako's Room n. 42

èurl=https://www.facebook.com/DaisukeTakahashiRoadtoSochi/posts/1722944911176400]English rough translation[/url]

Dai's costumes at the Okayama Handmade Exhibition cheers cheers cheers In the other pics, the fan corner with many hand-made gifts Dai received during his career I love you and the very famous "Go Daisuke" banner!!

Okayama official IG

Short NTV tv service

Press articles - the first has a video embedded.

NTV Okayama News Web

Sanyo News

Fans are already spreading pics on social media. Apologize, but I have no time now for posting. Just one example.

Yoshitsune's costume

Source https://twitter.com/D1SK000/status/1195178429307441152

Of course, Yoshitsune is amazing and magnificent, but I bet that fans' hearts will be more involved with the costumes belonging to Dai's youth, hand made by his mom and her relatives/friends. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 12:16 am

More videos about Okayama costume exhibition

1. NHK news

2. Apparently made by a visitor

What an incredible amount of visitors! And the weekend is still to come.  Cool

When was this?  Another #adorkable Dai forever Laughing Laughing

Remember Dai's model action for a friend's jewelry collection in September? It was then buried under the news avalanche about ice dancing. But there was even an article, with pics. They were all on Instagram as well. No matter, once again for all friends of expressive hands and gorgeous sensual lips  drunken     --->

»Daisuke Takahashi, “Men's sex appeal” service shot and hand fetish delight!«

(original headline, online translation  Laughing )
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 1:14 pm

sonabilis wrote:
once again for all friends of expressive hands and gorgeous sensual lips drunken

Never get enough of both drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

Dai's heart-shaped mouth is killing me!!!

Lot of people indeed at the Okayama Exhibition. And as it is a fund rising event, I'm proud that Dai's fandom is contributing so much.  

Cute baby Dai    I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Source - where you can find other pics from exhibition

https://twitter.com/Paulina92381206/status/1195188370621681664

From above source: if I get it right from online translation, Dai did this scarf when he was still a boy and the fan is surprised how much artistic he was in matching colours.

Handmade scarf

Fan video: collage of pics of costumes and memorabilia with a music I love so much  I love you

Luv Letter

Some costumes are apparently "simple and plain" but OMG the details are gorgeous!!

BfK 1

BfK 2

BfK 3

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 4:18 pm

Hi everyone! Oh I love the videos of the costume exhibition. Looking at them brings back so many
fond memories. sigh.... It seems like a well attended event and such a good cause.

Thank you for all the updates, much appreciated.flower I have been so busy at work lately
but I look forward to coming here and reading and viewing all the Dai-goodies.
Dai is a great de-stresser for me. I love you
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 12:59 pm

Hi Shyla!! Glad you have time for Dai-chan, now, to relax and de-stress.

More from fans at the exhibition. As the topic of exhibition is "Handicraft", also many, many handmade fan-works are present. If I get it right from translation of various tweets, they are all gifts given to Dai.

Drawings and dolls: TSS, PGG and Hikaru Genji

Yoshitsune Bears

Hikaru Genji and 2009/2010 season + Moko and Gin

PGG and La Strada

Source   https://twitter.com/m_falco/status/1195903870918123520

Pics from juvenile years.

Young Dai 1

Young Dai 2

Young Dai 3

Source https://twitter.com/boyoyoboyoyo/status/1195657919825530880

One of the above, larger version

Young Dai

Source https://twitter.com/HITOMIKKO5/status/1195622146166312961

Since Shoma was competiting at GP Rostelecom Cup, yesterday the web magazine 25ans decided to propose again the interview at FOI 2019 with Dai and Shoma, using this  I love you  drunken pic of an exhausted but happy Dai-chan

Laughing Dai at FOI

Source: tweet with link at the original interview issued in September

https://twitter.com/25ans_jp/status/1195651049048158214

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 6:45 am

So lovely pics! Thanks Pattina for the link collection! cheers
The exhibition must have been really beautiful and lovingly done.

So interesting to see Dai's costumes up close. (Envious those who could watch them live!) Yes, some of them may seem simple on first glance, but in fact they have many glamorous details.

The green embroideries on Yoshitsune's costume caught my eye, because they look like a symbol. Indeed this is the family crest of historical Minamoto clan. -
Btw, a little off topic: one thing I have been wondering for some time: Historical Yoshitsune died early due to a serious conflict with his older brother Yoritomo, who outlawed and persecuted him.
So I wonder if it was this fratricide that Amon Miyamoto had in mind when he created "Hyoen Moonlight"? Because as far as I know, in the original Genji novel there is no such hard brotherly conflict. Also, Hikaru Genji is not murdered in the novel.

In the next 2 weeks I will be quite busy, so do not have much time to write here. But I'll try to drop in occasionally and leave a sign of life.
Have you all a good start to the week! sunny
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 11:15 am

Sonabilis, hope to see you soon here!!

Press article with interview and a nice pic of The Phoenix - FOI 2019.

In the end, asked about the kind of ice dancer he'd like to be, Dai answers

""Isn't it a passion system? The face isn't Latin, but it's a little dark (laughs). I want to be a couple that can show a variety of worldviews."

The reason why Daisuke Takahashi aims to be an ice dancer. "Know it's not easy"

Press article about the preview of Hyoen 2019 Like the Moonlight in theater with Dai-chan. Pics from the talk show and from the show drunken drunken drunken ); starting from page 4 the author writes the details he can see on screen and that are not usually caught by audience in a rink, unless you are in the very front rows. Or the sounds.

" Above all, breathing and sighing seem to make the acting even more urgent and emotional."

Gendai media article 19/11/2019

Try your luck: a lottery for winning a copy of "Daisuke Takahashi No One Knows" signed by Dai-chan

Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi post with link to original source

Maia and Alex Shibutani are or have just been in Japan for some skating lessons to Japanese young skaters. In the interview they were asked about Daisuke and his switch to ice dance. Unfortunately on Asahi's website the full article is available only for subscribers, but according to online translation of the tweet they have positive feelings. And as Maia and Alex have announced their come back aiming to Beijing 2022, it's possible they will train alongside Dai and Kana with Coach Zueva.

"#About Daisuke Takahashi's conversion] ① Medal is possible ② It is surprising and not surprising ③ Legendary skater ④ A rare conversion from a single ⑤ Partner # Mr. Yanaka Muramoto knows well ⑥ Interest in ice dance and happy"

Hiroki Endo - asahi endo tweet with link to article

Going to work: here the weather is awful: rain and cold. But I keep Dai's smile in my heart I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Like the sunshine

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 6:31 pm

The weather is not better here, so many thanks for radiant Dai!  sunny

The sportiva article apparently refers to an interview in late September, or to the ice-dance press conference then. I remember some of Dai's statements quoted by multiple news reports.
Yes he talked about "passionate style", and that they, as a dance couple, want to show various worlds.  I am very happy that the two seem already full of ideas and inspirations.
I'm so, so curious about what they will create! Certainly it will be exciting.

Oh, and how I wish, Hyoen Moonlight could also run in European cinemas! The report reads breathtaking.

More shining Dai - Source

More sexy Dai (from AOI '15)

Last edited by sonabilis on Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 6:46 pm

Thanks for shining and sexy Dai!! It must be universal, weather is terrible here too, rain and cold.

I had heard about Mai and Alex possible return to ID. That would be an ideal training situation for Dai
and Muramoto, to have such a high caliber dance team to train with.
Back to top Go down
Dancergirl
2A
2A

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 6:16 am

OMG.  I left the forum for awhile and Dai announced he was returning to compete at the Nationals. Then I disappear for awhile again and now he's coming back as part of an ice dancing team. My heart can't take all these changes!

I must thank you all for keeping the forum going. Pattina, Shyla and Sonabilis I appreciate all the posts & links. I still can't believe the news having been away for awhile. I was also so happy to see Ilica drop by with her opinions.

All is reasonably well in my life, at the moment, so hopefully I will be able to remain. My heart has been breaking for Shoma. Another huge shock for me to read that he has left his coaches. So sad to read but I guess he has his reasons. At least Stefan Lambiel was with him at his last competition. Shoma, please please get it together. We know you can do it! Apologies for going off topic.

Just wanted to say a big hello to everyone & to thank you all again for take the time to report for us. I love you all!
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 5:25 pm

Hi Dancergirl, glad to see you here again!

New Twitter hashtag:
#Relaxing smile is healing
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 6:49 pm

Hey Dancergirl long time no read, glad you dropped by to say hello. We have missed you
and glad that things are well with you.

Lots of drama going on in the skating world, but it is all good. Dai's announcing his ice dance conversion being the main news.

Thanks sonablis for the Smile hashtag: I love Dai's smile and wink!

OT: Shoma has had a tough time this season but he seems to be on the right road.
Wishing him well for the rest of the season, as you know he did not make the GPF so Nationals will be the next competition for him. Shoma said that after the NHK competition (Steph will be there for one of his students) he will be going to Steph in Switzerland to train and get ready for Nationals. Still no official announcement yet if Steph will be his main coach. I believe Shoma was quoted as saying that he will make an announcement about his coaching situation in January.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 11:11 am

Dancergirl, I'm so happy to see you again here and to learn you feel better, now. Thanks for taking time to say hallo, we missed you.

Sonabilis, thanks for link. Dai's smile makes my day brighter. Fans miss Dai so much they need to create something new almost every day, to survive without him. It's hard to wait till Nats without news.

D-color's new post: a billboard signed by Dai-chan. D-color will continue supporting him.

D-color - 20/11/2019

Next month in Yokohama the costume exhibition of Hyoen 2019. In this post everyone is invited to look at the amazing details of Hikaru Genji's outfit.

Hyoen 2019 Facebook

Rough online translation
Next month! “Hyoen Costume Exhibition” at the Sogo Yokohama Store. Please take a closer look at the details of the costumes ♪
Source of light (Daisuke Takahashi)
Material: Silk, silver thread, gold leaf silver foil, dye, etc.
Technique: tie-dyeing, silver thread sewing, etc.

Comment from costume designer Noriko Domoto
"Hiding the moon in the middle of the night"

I tried to express the heart of Hikaru Genji, like the light of the moon that I can't grab.
The silk woven fabric is squeezed, the moonlight is visible on the shoulders, the silk fabric is blurred with blue and ink, and the silk fabric is decorated with silver threads. The thinly drawn gold and silver foils represent the delicate light of the moon that appears at the extreme of the clouds.
Genji's hat decoration. The expression of the moonlight with the same cloud as the costume is made using silver thread and foil.

Dear LuvFlapper has posted more bilingual video on her YT channel. Here just some examples

Tv news for NHK 2013

Tv news after Short Program

Tv news after Free Skating

Dai's first public appearance after retirement: coaching junior high school students in Osaka.

Tv news 19 November 2014

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2019
Page 19 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next