Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI

Go down 
+15
hunterbear
MaiKitty
skato
hazelq
miyu
masy
fosse
Twind
PATTINA
panther
ilica
ostile17
let`s talk
Shyla
Leode
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2011-10-21

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:40 pm

Back to top Go down
hunterbear
1A
1A
hunterbear

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2014-02-17

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:37 pm

ostile17 wrote:
More cuteness from Ex rehearsal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7YPi9SHAkGE

Thank you ostile7  I love you 
Mao chan and Dai chan 're so cute together   bounce Razz Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:43 pm

ostile, thank you so much for link to sweetness!!

Dai looked so relaxed, always smiling and with a cheerful mode. The best way we want to see him, always.

Twind, apologize, but when I replied before (from office pc, at my own risk) I could not see your pic.  I thank you now: these emoticons are selfexplanatory..... drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken and so on for ever and ever....
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:14 am

Thanks everyone for all the Daigorgeousness!  flower 

Hunterbear, glad to know, Dai still can make such impact on young people like you. You have an excellent taste!
I love your avatar!  I love you   

Twind wrote:
And then, ilica!! You knocked me down completely..... I have to blow a whistle here!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZQh5vgZVWs

Thank you Twind and Pattina! Of course, there was not a chance I would leave THIS alone!  Laughing (Even at the risk of losing my channel)

Thanks ostile for another dose of the cuteness! Darn, I should have waited! Wink 

Pattina, you cannot be jealous of Mao! They're just... babies! Very Happy  Very Happy   Every time I see them in such situations, it reminds me about my school days - you know, when you had a secret crush on a boy, and you pretended not to notice him and everything Wink . I'm not saying Mao has a secret crush on Dai, although, how could she not?  Wink 
(BTW, I don't ship it, I don't think they suit each other at all, they just so damn cute  drunken )  

PATTINA wrote:

OMG, Uncle Dai had spoiled younger Tatsuki  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ3FrwRJLHo&list=UUSJxkxh4ZLnEpC860nLwYng&feature=c4-overview
 lol! One cannot stay sane in Daisuke's company! alien geek drunken
Back to top Go down
hunterbear
1A
1A
hunterbear

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:42 pm

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 Tumblr_n1n399iI9G1r1qmqno1_500

Just found this picture ^^ Sorry if it's posted Very Happy 

I saw this link on tumblr :http://www.charity-kobe.jp/ . Seem like Dai'll do some charity event right ??? (I used google translate so I just understand a little)  Surprised 
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 1:15 pm

hunterbear, thanks for pic! Indeed I had intention to post the same pic...but you arrived first!

OMG, his gorgeous smile makes my day!!!! or better...my Dai-day!! drunken drunken drunken

As for Kobe Charity Exhibition, scheduled on April 02nd 2014, athletes are yet to be announced.

We cannot say now if Daisuke will take part or not; it depends on his health and his taking part to Worlds. And nothing is sure at present.

Let's hope. Kobe Charity Exhibition is Dai's own "child" (hunterbear, do you know that Daisuke created it in 2011 after Japan earthquake to raise funds and it was the first charity show performed for this purpose?); it will be sad without him, but his health is the most important thing, now.

Have you all a nice Dai-day  flower  flower 
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:10 pm

https://www.facebook.com/beSOUL2?hc_location=timeline

With the greatest smile and illegally cute sockhead hat photo of Dai-cuteness hunterbear put up above, (thank you dear!!) the FB page of Be Soul 2 was updated. This is my attempt of translation of the article. Sorry for mistakes. This had to be a hasty job.

We will get you a series of postings with the interviewed stories and episodes in Sochi. We could have a leisurely talk with Mr. Takahashi after the game. First, we share a part of the talk:

“I was really happy that I got such warm supports from Japan. I am glad and thankful that the media covered me even I finished 6th place. If I didn’t have those and only got full of criticism I don’t know how much I would feel down.” He showed he was relieved with the warm appreciation he got from people around. I, N from Making Team, couldn’t help stressing to him that there was something more important than the ranking results there.

What Mr. Takahashi felt a little awkward with was his ‘great smile after the performance’ everyone told him. “Many said I had such a great expression on my face or refreshed and satisfied smile and so on, but I really don’t know about it. (LOL) I don’t really remember. Well, I had the thought as ‘this is the closing of my Sochi…’ The execution was not great, while I did my very best at the moment so in a way I did it all out. However it may not be really my 100%, and at the same time I felt relieved that I managed to finish it all for it was a tight rope walking and I was pretty much under the gun. I had so many different emotions. I also found a surprisingly calm and composed self in me. Probably, It’s more like I was left there behind and my emotions alone were running all over rather than I was feeling a simple, straight emotion.” To express what he felt, he was struggling, “It’s hard to put it into words~. I don’t believe I conveyed it well….”

Two days after the game he finally slept very well for the first time in ages and he had a dream. It had a taste of a horror movie, starring Nagamitsu sensei, his coach for some unknown reason. (LOL)

We will keep updating with the rest of the talk and more photos. And all the rest of many other stories and photos we can’t put up here, you are going to see in the next book, so please look forward to it!!
(N form the Making Team)

The way of his being so honest and true to himself is always so dear to me. Instead of making a simple beautiful story to go along with the media as he was so strongly invited to dramatize, he keeps telling us he was a little confused with that "great smile" story. Yes, Dai-chan, you must have had a lot of emotions there as you gave us so many as well through your performance and the way you fought till the end. we are so honored to call ourselves your fans.

Thank you for the info of Kobe Charity. I want him to participate in that charity above all the other shows. I am praying for his knee and overall condition and hoping he feels truly relaxed for now.

flower
Back to top Go down
skato
1A
1A

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:33 pm

A great thank you for this translation.
So Daisuke had a bad dream with Nagamitsu sensei  Very Happy 
I am praying for his knee too.
Yesterday, he has retweet a message : https://twitter.com/D1sk61316

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:10 pm

Twind, you know how precious you are for all non Japanese fans. But again and again and again...thank you so much for bringing us Daisuke in any form  sunny sunny sunny sunny 

So...updates will follow...and you Twind will update us, won't you?  Wink 

Are they planning a new book? Great!!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers OMG I will get it ..even if I only can look at pictures  Very Happy 

skato wrote:

I don't know what's about, but I think that he did it by mistake  Laughing as previous tweets.. Dai is not so "social"  Smile 

Twind wrote:
the greatest smile and illegally cute sockhead hat
 drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken
Back to top Go down
hunterbear
1A
1A
hunterbear

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:25 pm

Twind wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/beSOUL2?hc_location=timeline

With the greatest smile and illegally cute sockhead hat photo of Dai-cuteness hunterbear put up above, (thank you dear!!) the FB page of Be Soul 2 was updated. This is my attempt of translation of the article. Sorry for mistakes. This had to be a hasty job.

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 Tumblr_n1nmqpp6zk1rm6ftfo2_250
This gif describes exactly my feeling right now after reading all of this. Thank you so so so much Twind  Embarassed   cheers   I love you After his Olympic FP I almost cried. So sad, so beautiful, so unique. The best performance this night and I won't never forget this.

skato wrote:
A great thank you for this translation.
So Daisuke had a bad dream with Nagamitsu sensei  Very Happy
I am praying for his knee too.

PATTINA wrote:
I don't know what's about, but I think that he did it by mistake  Laughing as previous tweets.. Dai is not so "social"  

Yes Pattina I think the same after watched how often he updated his twitter=))))))))))))) So cute  I love you  Dai loves to take pictures but never upload them ( I even saw him film the ending of Sochi Olympic with his smartphone ) . We need to go to all Olympic skaters's instagram and twitter to find his pictures  lol!  lol!  lol! And I don't know about Dai's charity event. Thank you for those informations. He's so perfect person, in ice and in social  I love you  I love you  I love you 
https://twitter.com/D1sk61316/status/206330018060713984/photo/1 => btw did anyone know who's this girl ?
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:57 pm

Hunterbear, that's Japanese skater and former World champion Miki Ando.
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:06 pm

Some gorgeous pics from 14/2 practice:
http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/mamy-st/album/409385/
Back to top Go down
hunterbear
1A
1A
hunterbear

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:16 pm

ostile17 wrote:
Some gorgeous pics from 14/2 practice:
http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/mamy-st/album/409385/

Thank you ostile17  I love you I love you I love you  those pictures're so gorgeous  drunken  Embarassed   I love you 
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:47 am

I stay away for one day and come back to so much Dai info. Twind thanks for the
translation. I loved his answer to the smile question.  From his words I think Dai
knows how special his FS was even though it was not 100%. No it was not 100%
in terms of score but it was 10000% in terms of style, passion, artistry and love.
It is a rare gift to project those attributes to the audience and he does it every time
he steps on the ice.

Thanks to all for the video links and photos!  flower

Anyone find videos of Dai's SP and FS from Sochi yet? I looked but had
no luck. I know we have some good detectives here. lol
Back to top Go down
hunterbear
1A
1A
hunterbear

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:25 am

Uhm I have Sochi videos (SP+FP+ GALA cut) so anyone want to have it can inbox me you email address Very Happy I'll upload it to google drive to share Very Happy
I still don't know how I find those videos  lol! Only Russian website upload it, after some months the Olympic youtube channels'll upload full HD show.

ANd here another Gala picture , Dai and Mao're so so so cute  Embarassed  <3

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 Tumblr_n1occbQlK71tuw6tso1_500

Last edited by hunterbear on Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:26 am

Shyla, it is hard to find anything, and of course there is nothing on YT. Evil or Very Mad  (I hate Olympics because of that!)

Here are the links that ostile posted on DTRtS:

SP http://video.yandex.ru/users/jejel/view/617/?cauthor=jejel&cid=15
FS http://video.yandex.ru/users/jejel/view/616/?cauthor=jejel&cid=15

If you have a niconico account you can find something there.
BBC on niconico:

SP http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22906281
FS http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22891859

The commentators on BBC were much impressed by the rascals!  cheers

Here is Korean SBS:

http://olympics.sbs.co.kr/videos/highlights/941?map[%27index%27]=2&map[%27offset%27]=15&map[%27playDate%27]=&map[%27qType%27]=FS&map[%27eventType%27]=&map[%27q%27]=

I've watched some Gala videos there, but older clips don't work for me.

I've got NBC recorded - with annoying Scott and Sandra, but I think a better camera work than the posted above - but I don't know where could I upload it.  scratch I've seen NBC video on niconico, but then it has been removed, so I'm scared.

Does anyone have a link to Dai on CBC? I am not good at finding anything on niconico  Embarassed and I would like to hear Kurt comments.

Twind, thank you so much for translation!  flower flower flower 
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:33 am

I uploaded NBC version of Dai's FS on Dailymotion:

https://www.dailymotion.com/LightHair#video=x1dpa8j

It's my first time on Dailymotion, so I'm not sure how it works and if it can stay there  Embarassed
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 1:26 pm

Thank you for the video, ilica!! I looove it! Don't you think the camera (not NBC) was horrible in Sochi?   Very Happy

I'm not sure I should post this here.... Did you notice Dai-chan retweeted this tweet last night?
https://twitter.com/D1sk61316
https://twitter.com/matsu_koma/status/438612801439813633

Probably I should leave it Twind as my English ability isn't enough to translate this, but I tried.

When I asked a writer who are tolerant of abuse in the internet, about the secret of it, he answered “I take it as a ghost because of its anonymousness and lack of materiality. Criticism turns to be auditory hallucination and a junk mail is unnatural phenomenon.” Then I asked “What do you do with cheers from your fans?” He said “Since it’s a sort of guardian angels, I bow down to it with my hands together.”

I don't want to make you worried unnecessarily. But what do you think of it? And there happened one more thing this morning...........
Anyway we are his guardian angels. We have to support him even more strongly.

We always love you rain or shine, Dai-chan!!!  sunny  sunny
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:55 pm

thanks you all so much for links and gorgeous pics  sunny sunny 

miyu...please....don't keep me in this anxious mood: what happened this morning....????

Of course we will always support him, but why "even more strongly?"

BTW: sorry I do not know what those tweets are about so I do not understand. Is Daisuke the HE who talks about "ghost, anonymousness, guardian angels etc?"

Sorry and forgive me, but I am a nervous and anxious woman  pale 

Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 3:55 pm

I’m sorry, PATTINA. I wasn’t sure if it was right to post it or not when I was writing. That's why I didn’t write it clearly and it made you anxious. Sorry for that.

First, regarding the tweet, you can see Dai-chan retweeted one originally   tweeted by ”松駒‏@matsu_koma”. (I have no idea who the person is.) I don’t know Dai-chan's intention why he retweeted this. It could be just by mistake. But if he did it intentionally there must be a meaning. Was he abused mentally by someone / anonymous in the internet? Or did he just want to say that cheers from his fans are something like guardian angels for him? Or simply he just thought it was nice without any serious meaning. I don’t know the truth. But the fact he retweeted this made me worried about him. (you know he did something with his twitter account after a long interval.)

Regarding “another” thing, Chai-san posted a limited article about Dai-chan’s latest visit after coming back from Sochi in his personal blog. It seems Dai-chan was  extremely tired and  feeling down when he visited Chai-san.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 4:10 pm

miyu, thank you so much for info and explanation   you releive me sunny

Mistake? Intentionally? Maybe we'll never know....

Yes, Dai does not like to make public his tweets and I agree....
we fans know how to get info and care about our lovely boy even if he is no social  Smile 

Sorry to learn that Chai-san found Daisuke tired and feeling down. Oh, I remember that they promised to meet again after Sochi with "happy faces" , but it seems they don't... Crying or Very sad 

I strongly hope that this is just  the result of long air journeys (Japan/Moscow/Sochi and back), competition tenseness and so many interviews and activties in Sochi. This would be quite natural and undestandable.  I don't want to think about any external pressure or any worstening of his knee  pale
Back to top Go down
panther
1A
1A
panther

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 4:18 pm

miyu, thank you so much!
I saw yesterday retweet from Dai-chan, but understood just a little.
Hope he will survive the hard days!!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 4:41 pm

You are welcome, PATTINA and panther.

Today I also read the book that said Dai-chan's leg injury was really severe when he skated in JN. It was even a miracle considering his condition. I couldn't read it without tears. So I'm bit nervous today. I'm sorry.

Did anyone post this? New post of Be Soul2 FB.
https://www.facebook.com/beSOUL2/posts/460779424050334
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t1/1932459_460778830717060_670646017_n.jpg
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:05 pm

Thank you ilica for the video links and your hard work, you are the best!

@hunterbear thank you for your offer.

Thanks miyu for information about Dai's tweet but to be honest I am
totally confused about the Dai Tweet. Is it the nature of the photo
or is there something weird going on please PM if you feel that the
information should not be posted publicly.
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:38 pm

Dear all my friends,

I decided to put the Chai san, Dai's hair stylist's new article limited to his member readers in the member's only area of this forum, because Chai san is quite generous to give status to be a member so I hope it's OK trusting you are Dai's true supporters. (To be an amember is a bit too much for a non-Japanese speaker, so I think it's fair.)

Please log in and go to:

News, Topics, Schedule, Profile and others --> Video Selections --> The blog of Daisuke's hair salon

If you think it's not appropriate, please advise me. Maybe I will take it off after a while.
(And please don't spread it including the photos unless it gets to the store blog.)

And if I offend you in any way by putting it up, I apologize. It's indeed a sad thing but I just want us to 'be close to him' like Chai san was, to Daisuke just the way he is, not only under the beautiful spot lights. (and whoever only interested in skaters on ice, just skip it.  Wink )

Have a great daily dose of Dai-dream, sweet, bitter-sweet or just bitter. It is still our wonderful Dai-chan.  I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next