Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI

Go down 
+15
hunterbear
MaiKitty
skato
hazelq
miyu
masy
fosse
Twind
PATTINA
panther
ilica
ostile17
let`s talk
Shyla
Leode
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:41 pm

So much Dai info thanks to all!

Thanks Twind for the translation to that beautifully written article about Dai.

Miyu thank you for the starting order. Good draw for Dai. Now that I have seen the official
starting order I am excited and nervous at the same time.

GO Dai-chan!!!!! Go Rascals!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:28 am

miyu, thank you for info on starting order and links  sunny sunny 

Lynn Rutheford on twitter says that today's practice was not good for Dai: falls and popped jumps.

https://twitter.com/LynnRutherford

it seems weird, but I don't care too much...I don't feel panic or anguish. Dai's calm and assertive attitude during interviews in Sochi is a balm for my nerves. Daisuke knows his knee is not 100% and he will do his best with present physical conditions.

I can only support him and send him waves of positive energy and love.

Of course, I wish him the perfect performances and "kin medal" but most of all I wish him to skate safely, with no pain and with the awareness of being a great champion, the best, the One and the Only and of having the world of figure skating at his feet.

Look at his eyes, so focused on something he feels deep in his soul  I love you  I love you 
That's how he captured my heart 4 years ago, that's why I love him.

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 Ws09y
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:28 am

Pattina you are right, sending our love and support is what we can do for Dai. We can't control his skating or his knee. What will be will be. We can only wish the best for Dai. I know his knee is bothering him but even when he is 100% he usually does a lot of falling in practice. Like you said to me in an earlier post "stay positive" and I will.

Thanks for the beautiful photo of Dai-gorgeous!  

GO Dao-chan!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:04 pm

Hello from Munich. Waiting to board flight for Moscow. Genki is already in Sochi and Twind was in LA when I heard from her this morning before I left home.

Dai-chan will be ok. He seems calm and serene and ready to fight for what he can do best.
He will make us all cry... including Utako-sensei, this time.

He can do it, so he WILL DO IT!
Back to top Go down
MaiKitty
1A
1A

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:12 pm

It's awesome that you guys support Dai in Sochi! Cheer extra loudly from me as well! bounce cheers 
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:08 pm

PATTINA wrote:
Of course, I wish him the perfect performances and "kin medal" but most of all I wish him to skate safely, with no pain and with the awareness of being a great champion, the best, the One and the Only and of having the world of figure skating at his feet.
YES!! I love you  I love you  I love you 

Hi ostile17!! Have a great trip to Sochi! Please give him the loudest cheers from us!! Go rascals!! cheers 

vide of the drawing yesterday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_yJ9oglaTI

JOC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaWjmh-K21A

An article written by Yukari Nakano.
http://www.sankeibiz.jp/express/news/140212/exe1402121746006-n2.htm
Sorry, I can’t translate whole text but this is really nicely written with her sincere respect to him.

Some exceptions of it. I'm sorry for the quality of English, as I translated them in a rush.

We met when they were 10 or 11 years old. He was a very shy boy. When I talked to him, his reaction was like “Heck, are you talking to me?”

But there is a thing that hasn’t changed at all until now. It’s his love to dance. He was a boy who started dancing whenever music was played. He was also good at mimic and it’s important as a skater. He had extremely good SS among the boys in the same generation.

In 2008 he torn his ACL. If I was under the same situation, she just couldn’t do like him. Probably I chose to retire. It was such a serious injury as a skater. But when I asked, he answered “I don’t have an option to give up. It was just natural for me to heel the injury and do rehab.” I was impressed with the words and knew he has grown strong with the passion for figure skating.

What Dai-chan brought to Japanese figure skating…. He has led young skaters and become their goal. He made them run after his back. Even though sometimes he was behind them in competitions, their growth is hugely effected by what he has built up so far. It's a pity that this season is going to be a finale of his career.

Many articles about him were written recently and I can see how much he is loved and respected by his colleague skaters and people around him or in his home towm. It's nice but at the same time I feel a bit sad because it tells me that we are coming close to the end.

Ganbare Dai-chan!!! You can do it, so DO IT !  sunny sunny

Last edited by miyu on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:10 pm

Hi Captain, say hello to Genki and Twind. Enjoy Sochi! GO Rascals!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:37 pm

@Shyla: "stay positive" together  sunny sunny 

@miyu: many many thanks for links and above all for translation (please, don't worry about quality)

miyu wrote:
It's nice but at the same time I feel a bit sad because it tells me the we are coming close to the end.

So true  Crying or Very sad

@ostile: your goal is near!! You read this post when you are already in Sochi  cheers cheers 
A big hug to you, Twind and Genki!! GO RASCALS, GO!! cheers cheers cheers 

ostile wrote:
He can do it, so he WILL DO IT!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!  cheers cheers cheers 

Ganbare Dai-chan  cheers cheers  You can do it, so DO IT!!  cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:42 pm

Thanks miyu for the video and translation.
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:25 pm

Shyla wrote:
After reading this article from Japan Times I wish Dai never mentioned his knee in the press conference.

We don't need to be bothered by those stupid media! Wink Let's just send our love to Dai-chan!! I love you 

Ganbare Dai-chan!!! You can do it, so DO IT !  sunny sunny sunny 
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:18 pm

miyu wrote:
Shyla wrote:
After reading this article from Japan Times I wish Dai never mentioned his knee in the press conference.

We don't need to be bothered by those stupid media! Wink Let's just send our love to Dai-chan!! I love you 

Ganbare Dai-chan!!! You can do it, so DO IT !  sunny sunny sunny 

Yes miyu I agree. As you can see I deleted the article from my post after some thought.
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:26 am

We're in Sochi DAI!!!
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:08 am

ostile17 wrote:
We're in Sochi DAI!!!

So happy you made it ok Captain!
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:41 am

ostile17 wrote:
We're in Sochi DAI!!!

cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  

Go Rascals!!!

Practice news https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey52DytOOpk

Still no quad for Dai  Crying or Very sad  , but it will come, I believe!
I'm intrigued by Dai's steps at 0:31, sounds like the "knocking" part, but looks different, something new?

Ganbare Dai-chan! You can do it, so DO IT!!!  sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:34 am

ostile17 wrote:
We're in Sochi DAI!!!
Great to hear it! Very Happy  Please say hello to Twind and Genki for me. BTW, do you have any chance to see the practice?

ilica wrote:
Still no quad for Dai  Crying or Very sad  , but it will come, I believe!
I'm intrigued by Dai's steps at 0:31, sounds like the "knocking" part, but looks different, something new?
Thank you for the video, ilica. I saw several his quad attempts from yerterday to today. I think they were not so bad. They had good hight and he rotated some of them. He tried 3 times on the first day and 7 times on the next day in a session. (He didn't appear the night practice yesterday. Only Tasuki attended among Japanese men.) So I think he gradually start pushing himself.

ilica wrote:
I agree with you. I think he and Lori changed the part when she visited Japan last month.

So far no news arrived yet. The last practice before SP is soon?

Ganbare Dai-chan! You can do it, so DO IT!!!  sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:27 pm

ilica and miyu, thank you for video and info.

up to know I found no news about today's practice (a part a pic of Misha Ge going to rink very early this morning)

We only have to wait, pray and stay positive  sunny 
Dai needs our waves of love and positive energy  sunny 

ostile, happy to learn that you arrived safe in Sochi!! Now Games can start  cheers

Love Dai's never resting hair I love you I love you I love you 

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 Wwema0

Ganbare Dai-chan! You can do it, so DO IT!!  cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:50 am

Dai-chan... Our brave fighter,, 

ostile, Genki and me with some other rascals are going to watch and cheer his morning practice on the front row. (Thanks to ostile who could get us the tickets)

With all our hearts, feeling all his fans' prayer, we are going to cheer.

Dai-chan, you are the one and only.

Tonight we will be all with you on every note of the music until very last moment.
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 10:33 am

Thank you Twind.
Thank you ostile, Genki and all the Rascals out there.

Just be with him.
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:56 am

GO RASCALS!!!! Nice cheering from you all for Dai. It was loud and clear and I could
hear you all perfectly on my TV.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:47 pm

Thank you Twind!! And ostile and Genki!! And all Rascals.
I was surprised to see so many empty seats. Maybe Russian audience left after Plu's withdrawal  Sad  If so, it was not at all a sportman-like attitude  No 

But I knew Rascals were there and I was confident about their support. And indeed, when Dai touched the ice....banners came out of nowhere!!! And loud cheers went out!! For sure he feel comforted in his heart.

I told my husband "can you see? my friends are there. I am there with them!!" and I was proud.

GO RASCALS!! Cheer loud and lift Dai to his best performance!

Ganbare Dai-chan!! You can do it, so DO IT!!  cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:53 pm

Thank you everyone. To be there with us!!

Today in the morning practice he was so natural, focused and himself.
It was breathtakingly beautiful when he took off his jacket to reveal his new costume and his run through was amazing.

So, so beautifully done. He showed his newly changed tango part which was great with some added quick step and it was his aura, above all, that soothed me and excited me at the same time. After the practice session I came out (and I believe all of us) of the Iceberg Palace feeling so refreshed and full of happiness. Like I often say, whenever I found any sadness felt regarding Daisuke, he is the very person himself to heal that feeling.

No, his quad wasn't there yet though getting better and his second axel combo 3A-2T was great. Smile
But I feel so positive about tonight's performance. 

Dai-chan, we are with you! Show us what you want to show us!!!
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Twind thank you for the good news and your thoughts about Dai.

Good luck Dai-chan and skate for yourself and your fans as you always do!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:43 pm

Twind, thank you so much for report and for being there, a great support to our lovely Daisuke sunny 

Beautiful new costume and now I am eager to watch new Tango part  bounce bounce 

Dai's sensuality in Tango comes out so naturally and easily. He is so hot!!

Wish him to enjoy his Free today, enjoy skating and the love of his fans. I love you 

Ganbare Dai-chan!! You can do it, so DO IT!!  cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:10 pm

Question: Has Dai mentioned anything about going to Worlds. I know he is on the team and Worlds is in Japan
but I don't remember whether he said he would go or not. I am going to record Beatles Medley today because
this may be his last dance of this beautiful program.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:54 pm

Shyla wrote:
Question: Has Dai mentioned anything about going to Worlds. I know he is on the team and Worlds is in Japan
but I don't remember whether he said he would go or not. I am going to record Beatles Medley today because
this may be his last dance of this beautiful program.

In this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWy5FesokEw

Dai talked about Oly and Worlds - Twind give the translations in a post at the beginning of January. He said that "at Worlds I will end my career" or something like that (apologize, I do not have time to find the correct words)

From that moment on, I read/heard nothing about.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next