Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI

Go down 
+15
hunterbear
MaiKitty
skato
hazelq
miyu
masy
fosse
Twind
PATTINA
panther
ilica
ostile17
let`s talk
Shyla
Leode
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:58 pm

fosse wrote:
Shyla wrote:
I don't belive Dai would miss the Opening Cermony to march with Team Japan on Feb. 7th, which he would miss if
he is arriving on Feb. 10??? So maybe the blogger had incorrect date.

Um..as recalling his last 2 Olympics, he would be skip the opening ceremony again for concentrating his own game.
We will see...

I know he missed it before but he was so thankful to be named to the team
I thought he would want to be there. Like you said fosse, we will see.
Again if this info is true the reports in the media about Dai not skating
in Team Event on Thursday is probably true too.
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:27 am

Thank you PATTINA for the link for the NHK special!! I could DL it before something happen.  cheers 

Oh no, I'm so sorry, PATTINA and Ostile, for you being sick, and for your baby ostile not being well either. (((((((hug with a blanket and three hot water bottles))))))) Stay warm and sleep as much as possible. We need you guys fit!!!

I never dreamed that he would march the opening ceremony considering the time schedule, believing he'll practice in Moscow as long as he can, (he also have to arrive early enough for the conditioning at the Olympic site, though) but Shyla, you're right. It's a beautiful spirit for appreciation. We'll see.

I will be ready for some info confusion, because I already saw a photo of Machida in Sochi, telling it's Daisuke Takahashi.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/daisuke-takahashi-japan-practices-during-photo-142908520--spt.html

clown

Have a wonderful DDDD (daily dose of Dai-Dream) to you all!!!  flower 
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:58 am

LOL Twind at yahoo's mistake.
Back to top Go down
fosse
2A
2A

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:13 am

It's official.
Let's talk's info was right.

According to today's newspaper(hochi),
He is in Moscow now and leaving to Sochi in Feb.9
Back to top Go down
let`s talk
2A
2A
let`s talk

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:22 am

Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:11 pm

Hope both of you and your cat get well soon, ostile17.  I love you 
Probably PATTINA and ostile got cold instead of Dai-chan. Thank you. Wink 

Thank you for the info, fosse and let's talk. So it seems I can spend a few more days rather peacefully as Dai-chan won't participate in Team Event.

ilica wrote:
(Every night, before falling asleep, I imagine Dai on the highest step of the podium with that beautiful gold medal around his neck. )
Do you know the medal awarding ceremonies won't be held in the ice arena in Sochi? All the ceremonies will be held in the place called "Sochi Medal Plaza". I saw it on TV last night. So, you have to imagine the place, not the podium on the ice. Wink
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:28 pm

Thank you all, guys, for info and news.

Happy to know that Dai won't need to stress his knee more than necessary with Team Event. We want him focused and in good shape on 13 and 14!!

OMG, it's so near!!! I'm following Twind's advice about sleeping and keeping warm because, when time arrives, I want to enjoy every second with all of you, dear friends.

I need a pic of Daisuke, but as no new ones are available....this is how I hope to see him on 14th (maybe with blue blouse that fits him so well): confident, happy for his performance, calm and peaceful, pouring joy and love around him.

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 X4ed

This is my DDDD  flower flower  Wondeful DDDD to you all  flower flower
Back to top Go down
fosse
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:08 pm

miyu wrote:
So it seems I can spend a few more days rather peacefully as Dai-chan won't participate in Team Event.
Me too and honestly little bit relieved.
Yeah they(???) just cannot change the criteria of selection.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Sorry, I don't know what I want to say..but our members of DTFF would be understand my thought. scratch  Rolling Eyes

Go Daisuke! you are the best! 
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:44 pm

miyu wrote:
Hope both of you and your cat get well soon, ostile17.  I love you 
Probably PATTINA and ostile got cold instead of Dai-chan. Thank you. Wink 

Thank you for the info, fosse and let's talk. So it seems I can spend a few more days rather peacefully as Dai-chan won't participate in Team Event.

ilica wrote:
(Every night, before falling asleep, I imagine Dai on the highest step of the podium with that beautiful gold medal around his neck. )
Do you know the medal awarding ceremonies won't be held in the ice arena in Sochi? All the ceremonies will be held in the place called "Sochi Medal Plaza". I saw it on TV last night. So, you have to imagine the place, not the podium on the ice. Wink

If we did, I'm glad we could be of any help! But my poor kitty... Sad

http://www.sochi2014.com/en/spectators-ceremonies/ceremoniya-nagrazhdeniya
" The Victory Ceremonies are critical events in the lives of the athletes. The training involved in becoming an Olympic medal winner takes several years, and being presented with a medal on the podium is the climax of a long path to the top.  Victory Ceremonies are held after the finals of each event. Important members of the IOC and international federations take part in the ceremonies. The athletes are awarded with flowers and medals, the national flags are raised, and the national anthem of the gold medal winner is played.  There is a special feature of the Winter Olympic Games. Victory Ceremonies can be held not only at the venue immediately after the event, but also at the special Medals Plaza. At the Games in Sochi this plaza will be located in the center of the Olympic Park. If the ceremony is to be held at the Medals Plaza, the athletes receive flowers at the sports venue, but the other elements of the ceremony are carried out at the Medals Plaza."

The same happened in Vancouver, but the Victory Ceremonies for figure skating still took place at the Coliseum. We'll see!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:38 pm

ostile, I feel sorry for your poor kitty!! Thank you for info on Medal Ceremony.

An other DDDD - Fan art by Ice Princess - Enjoy and dream   I love you  I love you 

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 20tov8j

May I dare to say that Dai's back posture (if you understand what I mean) is incredibly hot and sexy??? drunken drunken  drunken
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:12 am

Back to top Go down
fosse
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:41 am

ostile17 wrote:
What is happening???
http://www.47news.jp/CN/201402/CN2014020401002903.html

Um..the secret drama about the composer,a ghost writer,record company AND money..that's all.
When the most popular skater announced his Olympic SP program music, the secret becomes no more secret.
One thing is sure that Daisuke never skate this SP after Olympics.

BTW about Daisuke's DVD
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2033716/full/
he set another record!

Go Daisuke! Go Mr.Ihara!!
I forgot Mr.Miyamoto who would be one of most depressed at this moment..Go Kenji!!!

Last edited by fosse on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fosse
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:58 am

http://s.kyoto-np.jp/sports/article/20140205000029

Dr.Hara goes to Sochi. It's great news.
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:09 am

Hi ostile17. Is your kitty alright? Keep him/her warm. Hope he/she get well soon. sunny 

ostile17 wrote:
What is happening???
http://www.47news.jp/CN/201402/CN2014020401002903.html
The lawyer of Mr. Samuragochi told the media that he didn’t compose his major music compositions by himself including “Sonatina for Violin” and “HIROSHIMA”.

Why now?! I hope it won’t affect Dai-chan to use the music in OG. Neutral 

fosse wrote:
http://s.kyoto-np.jp/sports/article/20140205000029

Dr.Hara goes to Sochi. It's great news.
Thank you for the news which lifted up my mood, fosse. Very Happy 

Dr. Hara will go to Sochi and support Dai-chan as a member of Team D1SK.
“”I heard that he  no longer has any pains like ones he had during JN. There are no menus which he can’t practice. I think he will bring himself up to 100% from now.”
(I’m not sure when he was interviewed.)

Ganbare Dai-chan!!! sunny sunny sunny 
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:42 am

Thanks for all the Dai-info. Unsettling news about Mr. Samuragochi.

The news about the Dr. Hara is a little worrisome to me. Will he be in Sochi
to monitor Dai's knee?
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 1:10 pm

fosse & miyu, thank you for info and translations.

A bit upset by Mr. Samuragochi's decision to "drop the bomb" so near to OG. Money?  Evil or Very Mad Hope that Dai's agent will do his best in protecting him from bad media and gossip.

I am confident and I don't believe this will affect Dai's attitude towards this Short, which is one of Kenji's masterpieces. It is no more just a piece of music: Dai transformed Sonatina into a journey (his journey) from sorrow and pain to hope and light. It is Daisuke's Sonatina, now!!

In a few days Daisuke will perform it in the light of THE arena and we will cheer and support and cry and love Dai even more.

But if indeed Dai won't perform it again after Sochi (and what about Worlds??), I feel sorry.

Shyla wrote:
The news about the Dr. Hara is a little worrisome to me. Will he be in Sochi
to monitor Dai's knee?

IMO, having his trustful doctor near him can only be an other kind of support for Daisuke. For sure the combined efforts of Dr. Hara and Watanabe san would prevent major stress on his poor knee.

Shyla, please, be positive!!  sunny  sunny  We all have to send waves of positive energy to our wonderful boy!!

Dai-chan, DO IT!!  cheers  cheers  cheers
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:13 pm

Comment from Dai's web page

http://w3.kansai-u.ac.jp/sports/message/takahashi/2014/02/post_73.html

As far as I understand, Dai was not aware (of course) and does not intend to change his Short.

Back to top Go down
fosse
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:49 pm

miyu wrote:
Why now?! I hope it won’t affect Dai-chan to use the music in OG.
Don't worry. Daisuke can use the music.
Tomorrow the ghost writer will appear in press conference.

BTW Daisuke has hidden from the public/media for focusing his game since Jan.8 but again he gets all attention and spotlight due to the unexpected news.

Go Daisuke!

Kenji's comments
http://ameblo.jp/kenjimiyamoto/entry-11765829104.html

Go Kenji!!
frankly I am worry about Kenji........
Daisuke, you are the only one who can heal Kenji's pain.
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:45 pm

Thanks fosse and Pattina for the links.

GO Dai-chan!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 1:05 am

Thanks fosse and miyu for updates!

That is a sad thing about Mr. Samuragochi...  Evil or Very Mad 

Sonatina is one of my favorite pieces of music, ever.
It's horrible if Mr. Samuragochi took all the credits for something he didn't do by himself, but this is on Mr. Samuragochi and his conscience.  
Art is art.
This music is still beautiful and all that feelings are still there, no matter who has written this.

I was sad and worried yesterday, but today I think that maybe it's better this has surfaced before Olympics, it would be unfortunate if Dai performed Sonatina at Olympics with the media spreading the story behind it, and then, after, the truth being reveal.
Now, it's only Dai, this beautiful music and his own struggles. No ideology attached.

fosse wrote:

BTW about Daisuke's DVD
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2033716/full/
he set another record!

cheers  cheers  cheers 

miyu wrote:

Damn it! That gold medal looked so good on Dai's dark blue blouse in my dreams!

Thanks ostile for the details about medal ceremonies.
So we still don't know where skaters will receive their medals?
The skating costume or the team jacket?  scratch 
How should I visualize Dai wearing his gold medal?  Very Happy 

Ganbare Dai-chan! Do It!!!

Last edited by ilica on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:08 am

One more documentary about Dai https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ19ejwGIGI&feature=youtu.be

Here is a part of it with Watanabe-san and Utako-sensei reactions after Dai's name is announced https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GWfiQIrhARo#t=155

Part two, mostly about Tatsuki https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Kvex666K0

A short clip about Michi Ishikawa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCm8WRxqaxs
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:16 pm

ilica, thank you so much for links: my Daily Dose of Dai Dreams is now secured  Very Happy 

ilica wrote:
Now, it's only Dai, this beautiful music and his own struggles.

I second your words. Sonatina is now Dai's own path from pain and sorrow to hope and light. No one can spoil this masterpiece.

Ready for the battle starting today? Team Event...OK Dai is not taking part, but it's Olympic anyway and I am already nervous.

Rascals, are you ready to cheer with all your heart and voice?  cheers  cheers  cheers 

Have your own wonderful DDDD  flower  flower 

Dai-chan, you can do it, so DO IT !!!  cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
let`s talk
2A
2A
let`s talk

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:31 pm

Morozov is in Sochi: http://cs322921.vk.me/v322921458/9c3f/tD8HZh0u-Oo.jpg

Who Dai with in Novogorsk...  Question  Exclamation 

Is he even in Novogorsk...? Russian media never mentioned him btw.. scratch 

What a true partisan!  Basketball 

peace1
Back to top Go down
fosse
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:11 pm

let's talk,
Accordng to today's OHK news, our partisan is in Mosow.
I guess he is with his team.

PATTINA,
My Olympic will start Feb.9.. Cool

Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 1:35 am

Last edited by ilica on Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI   News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics about Daisuke in 2014 Olympic Games SOCHI
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next