Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friends On Ice 2013

Go down 
+7
let`s talk
ostile17
miyu
ilica
PATTINA
masy
fosse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Genki
2A
2A

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-06-01

Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:26 am

Hi Pattina, Ilica andOstile:

I am so glad that you love the word " Okkake"
I am not sure how long I can be Okkake financially, this year Iwill be "okkake" all the way , cheers cheers cheers 

And I promise that I will take all of your guys to the great ride of Okkake. just like Dai takes all of the audience to the great emotional ride when he skates:bounce: bounce bounce 

Just wait and see.
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:58 pm

Mostly Shizuka, but also some footage from Eye, opening number and finale:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H_mVhbziX5w
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Thak you. Ostile.
Shizuka is so pretty, such a goddess.

Now, I am off to the Latin dance world championship. I am okakke to Yulia/Riccardo,Yeah:cheers: 
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Thanks ostile!

Genki, have a great time!
Yulia is a nymph, for me - the best dancer ever! ( I haven't seen you dancing Wink )
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Genki wrote:
Thak you. Ostile.
Shizuka is so pretty, such a goddess.

Now, I am off to the Latin dance world championship. I am okakke to Yulia/Riccardo,Yeah:cheers: 
Go Genki!!! Wink

cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:08 am

let`s talk wrote:
miyu wrote:
I felt very similar to let's talk,  "creative Soul" seeking for light as she said.
There is an interview with him in WFS#60 magazine (taken in Hokkaido training camp http://twitpic.com/da9nic ) that I bought on Sunday morning show (it was sold out in the evening one the day before), where he said that he saw the documentary about the deaf composer and he was impressed by his hard-life story. So he, with Kenji's work, wanted to give his feeling in this new SP and the feeling is Hope. Considering what I wrote here about his SP before I could purchase the magazine, his idea of difficulties and Hope was expressed in SP more than successfully. cheers 

In the interview he said Lori told him the whole audience will feel piece when he skates his new LP. Yes, he thinks too that all the Beatles songs (Lori told him the context. *Dai didn't know it himself. Lol)
Oh Dai... He needs music lessons! Wink

Last edited by ostile17 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:29 pm

Thank you, let’s talk, for the interview with your translation!!

Hmm, before, I supported his decision to retire after Sochi, for him to be able to offer all he got in the Olympics, for I thought that his foreseeing that game as his last was the best way to work for. (Yes, ilica, 'the bang!’ for the sake of his own feeling of fulfillment Very Happy  ) In another word, I wish him to be able to feel that he has done it all with no regrets at his retirement, and if it happens I want it happen in Sochi.

But if he is not sure now, then that’s fine too. (Let it be~♪)

As his fan, I accept and support any decision he would make when to retire as well as what hair style he presents.  After the fear of possible NM program crisis is now over, I am happy to accept almost anything. (Not out of disrespect, for I actually don’t dislike the Russian rink-side voodooist whom Daisuke surely owes so much. I just don’t think his choreo is a good idea right now.)

It must be thrilling to see him skate in the Tokyo Worlds which was supposed to be his last in 2011 if only the Earthquake didn’t happen. And if he can skate, let’s say, for one more season, I wonder he can make one more program with Pasquale ---?

See how greedier and greedier I can get... What a Face 

Genki, be the greatest Okkake!!! bom  One of the symptoms of the most serious stage of the disorder. Latin dancers or figure skaters. Seek no cure! Very Happy Very Happy 

ostile, thank you for the link of Shizuka/FOI clip. cheers  She is a great show director and knows so well what both serious skate fans and other general audience love to see.
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:51 pm

Quote :
And if he can skate, let’s say, for one more season, I wonder he can make one more program with Pasquale ---?
Twind, that would be so 'honwaka'!!!
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:49 am

Taka & Dai Laughing

Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 Tumblr_msej4hfJa81r1yaqpo1_500
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:07 am

ostile, thank you for video. Interesting to glimpse at backstage operations.

ilica, very nice pic, thank you cheers 

Hard to imagine that the athletic street boy drunken is the same mesmerizing and dramatic artist of Sonatina. But that's Dai's power: he can change into anyone he wants. And always be so cool and handsome. drunken 

Have you all a nice Dai-Sunday sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
let`s talk
2A
2A
let`s talk

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:59 pm

In Cutting Edge+ 2013 there is an interview with Dai taken three months ago. He said he was really tired at Worlds, besides the rink was small and they didn't have enough facilities for warming-up. After the Worlds he was eating and eating, including meat, and put on 2 kilograms quite soon. On the question if he felt any pressure at Worlds that they had to earn three spots for Sochi and the journalist's reference to Mura's words who said that he didn't feel any pressure because he trusted Dai&Yuzu (*they indeed earn 3 spots: 4+6=10), Dai asnwered "same here"- he too trusted Hanyu and Mura. Yes, Yuzu's result after SP was surprising, but Dai didn't have a good final result and placed 6th only, while Yuzu and Mura could earn three spots by themselves (4+8=12) regardless his placement.
About new progs and rumours around Bolero, he said they wouldn't choose it because the music is "in three" like in waltz, so it's kind of not easy to skate with it in Men segment. The idea to ask Pasquale to choreo his Oly prog was in his mind (*but we all know by now that they didn't stick with it), with Nikolai his main purpose is to stabilize  quad, which he has to perform because some other skaters do up to three quads in prog.
CE+ is a Fan Book, so most of the stuff is rather fluffy. They asked him about his current plans (*at the time of the interview), he said he plans to buy new shoes and order a new suit, which he usually orders in a tailor's shop in Azabu (Tokyo). This pic http://twitpic.com/dba750 was taken in Sakurazaka, probably in that suit, and Dai was asking if he looks like a freshman. Wink  
http://twitpic.com/e/2p2a
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:06 pm

let's talk, thank you for info on CE+ article and for pics. cheers 

Yes, a very cool and handsome freshman drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:41 pm

Thank you for the interview!

let`s talk wrote:
The idea to ask Pasquale to choreo his Oly prog was in his mind (*but we all know by now that they didn't stick with it)
It hurts even more to know that the idea was on his mind... and never became a reality! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:49 pm

Thank you for the information and pics. let's talk.

ostile17 wrote:
let`s talk wrote:
The idea to ask Pasquale to choreo his Oly prog was in his mind (*but we all know by now that they didn't stick with it)

It hurts even more to know that the idea was on his mind... and never became a reality!
Yeah I'd love to see their collaboration again. Let's hope Dai-chan works with Pasquale again after Sochi. Smile

Dai-chan said that one of the reasons why he asked Lori was that it has been Utako-sensei's dream, in the magazines. ( I bought the both of the two , but I don't remember in which one it was written… ) She has wanted him to work with Lori before he retires.

La Strada choreographed by a person who Dai-chan had never worked with before, was initially made for the year before Vancouver but eventually became an (GREAT) Olympic program. And the music was recommended by Utako-sensei.

This time, to work with Lori was initially planed for the year before Sochi but eventually became a reality in the Olympic year. And it was Utako-sensei's dream, as well.

It sounds like a good omen! Wink 

let's talk wrote:
There is an interview with him in WFS#60 magazine (taken in Hokkaido training camp http://twitpic.com/da9nic ) that I bought on Sunday morning show (it was sold out in the evening one the day before), where he said that he saw the documentary about the deaf composer and he was impressed by his hard-life story. So he, with Kenji's work, wanted to give his feeling in this new SP and the feeling is Hope. Considering what I wrote here about his SP before I could purchase the magazine, his idea of difficulties and Hope was expressed in SP more than successfully.
Thank you again, let's talk. IIRC the composer, Samuragochi-san, said he was looking forward to seeing how Dai-chan visualized the music as he wasn't able to hear it, although he composed it, before he visited FOI. I'm curious how he felt from that point of view after he saw Dai-chan's performance….  I hope he can see the SP again in the mid of season.

Ganbare Dai-chan!cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:06 pm

miyu wrote:

Dai-chan said that one of the reasons why he asked Lori was that it has been Utako-sensei's dream, in the magazines. ( I bought the both of the two , but I don't remember in which one it was written… ) She has wanted him to work with Lori before he retires.

La Strada choreographed by a person who Dai-chan had never worked with before, was initially made for the year before Vancouver but eventually became an (GREAT) Olympic program. And the music was recommended by Utako-sensei.

This time, to work with Lori was initially planed for the year before Sochi but eventually became a reality in the Olympic year. And it was Utako-sensei's dream, as well.

It sounds like a good omen! Wink 

let's talk wrote:
There is an interview with him in WFS#60 magazine (taken in Hokkaido training camp http://twitpic.com/da9nic ) that I bought on Sunday morning show (it was sold out in the evening one the day before), where he said that he saw the documentary about the deaf composer and he was impressed by his hard-life story. So he, with Kenji's work, wanted to give his feeling in this new SP and the feeling is Hope. Considering what I wrote here about his SP before I could purchase the magazine, his idea of difficulties and Hope was expressed in SP more than successfully.
Thank you again, let's talk. IIRC the composer, Samuragochi-san, said he was looking forward to seeing how Dai-chan visualized the music as he wasn't able to hear it, although he composed it, before he visited FOI. I'm curious how he felt from that point of view after he saw Dai-chan's performance….  I hope he can see the SP again in the mid of season.

Ganbare Dai-chan!cheers cheers
Thank you for the tidbits about Lori being Utako-sensei dream!

As far as how Mamoru Samuragochi felt after the he saw Sonatina at FOI, I think he tweeted something about it, right? He sounded pretty happy.

I'm sure you don't need the bad translation though Laughing 

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/daisuketakahashimamorusamuragochi
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:01 pm

miyu, thank you for info about Utako-sensei advices for choreo and music choice.

miyu wrote:
It sounds like a good omen!
Indeed sunny and I'd like to add: Short with Japanese music and Japanese choreographer, like 4 years ago. I have more and more positive thoughts and feelings. cheers
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:29 pm

Tomorrow the FOI Special on NTV Going... Soantina bounce bounce bounce 

Can we watch Going somewhere from abroad?
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:46 pm

Hi Ostile:
I guess " Going " will be on "NIttele" (nihon TV) right?
Use key hole TV. You can watch it as they are broadcasting.

But I may have to wait because my Keyhole stops and goes all the time.
I just can not imagine the frustration of mine. So I will wait till tomorrow morning to watch it on youtube.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:50 am

Genki, thanks for info.

If I remember right, scheduled time for broadcasting was 10:30 Japan time.

A.M. or P.M.?  Anyone knows?
Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:16 am

Pattina, I assume it's 10:30 A.M. If it was P.M. it would say 22:30, I guess. That's how they usually use it in TV listings in Japan.

Very convenient time for me. I hope it will be on KeyHole! Although my KeyHole is worse than ever right now Neutral ...
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:27 am

Thanks ilica cheers 

10:30 A.M. is not convenient for me No  It's 3:30 A.M. in Italy. Sleep Sleep

Anyway, KeyHole stops and goes every two seconds - no good watching. Evil or Very Mad 

All my hopes rest in Dai-chan fans' videos on YT

Have you all a wonderful Dai-weekend flower flower 
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:46 am

I agree with Genki and Pattina. Keyhole works awful for me too. Fingers crossed that the entire show will be up on youtube.
We recently purchased a new Smart HD television set and I will be able to watch youtube videos on my TV.
I am so excited to try it out. I have been practicing all week and today my hubby and I have finally
mastered youtube videos on our Smart TV. Of course I watched a bunch of Dai's programs.
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:01 am

Yes, it is 10 30 am on Saturday, Japan time. It will be another 5 hours or so. Usually people upload it really quickly. So I am hoping to see it by late tonight ( It is 1:30 pm on Friday, Seattle wa.).

I am looking forward to reading your posts too!!!Very Happy cheers 
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:12 am

Shyla wrote:
We recently purchased a new Smart HD television set and I will be able to watch youtube videos on my TV. I am so excited to try it out. I have been practicing all week and today my hubby and I have finally mastered youtube videos on our Smart TV. Of course I watched a bunch of Dai's programs.
Me too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  in view of Sochi!! This new one is bigger than the last we had and Dai-chan looks really gorgeous...quality of tv is great and if videos are OK and HD, you seem to be on ice with him.

Can you imagine Dai's hairy armpits in HD??? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:30 am

Sleep well Pattina, and everyone in Europe!
I guess it's better this way for you, you'll wake up and will have Sonatina on YT (hopefully bounce  ).

For me it's 9:30 P.M. I have nothing special to do, so I'll probably spend my Friday evening agonizing over KeyHole, and then franticly refreshing my YT contacts pages in hope some great soul will upload it.

But that's figure skating fan's life. We choose it. Very Happy 

Pattina and Shyla, that's the best way to see this gorgeous creature our Dai is! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends On Ice 2013   Friends On Ice 2013 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends On Ice 2013
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next