Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friends on ice 2009

Go down 
+4
miyu
hsuhs
Sabse
Leode
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Friends on ice 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:10 pm

“Friends on ice 2009”
http://www.friendsonice.com/
Place: Shin Yokohama Prince Hotel Skate Center in Japan

08/22/2009(Sat) 12:30, 16:30 -Yokohama, Japan
08/23/2009(Sun) 12:30, 16:30 -Yokohama, Japan

Expected to be participate:
Daisuke Takahashi
Shizuka Arakawa
Yamato Tamura
Takeshi Honda
Akiko Suzuki
Takahiko Kozuka
Yuka Sato

Shae-Lynn Bourne
Qing Pang& Jian Tong
Tanith Belbin & Benjiamin Agosto
Evan Lysacek
Kurt Browning

出演予定:
高橋大輔、荒川静香、田村岳斗、本田武史、シェーリーン・ボーン、鈴木明子、小塚崇彦、佐藤有香、
エヴァン・ライサチェック、チン・パン&ジャン・トン、タニス・ベルビン&ベンジャミン・アゴスト、カート・ブラウニング他

Last edited by Leode on Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Sabse
1A
1A
Sabse

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:21 am

Yuka Sato!! Shocked
How cool! I cant wait for her! cat

But i miss Yukari there silent

Thanks for the information! I love you
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Hi, DTFF members!! Very Happy
Today, FOI rehearsal took place at Yokohama in Japan. Daisuke performed new EX, however, it is not announced the title of tune. Japanese TV news was featuring his performance at the first show after he recovered from injury.

Look at his new costume for EX program from TV news! Very Happy

Friends on ice 2009 Daisuk10
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:52 pm

Hi, DTFF members!! Very Happy
Here is my impression about Daisuke at FOI, today.

Friends on Ice 2009
Date: Aug. 23rd, 2009(Sun) 16:30~19:30
Place:Shin Yokohama Skating Center in Japan

Wow, It's very hot and humid in Japan today but it's so freezing in ice skate rink in Shin Yokohama.
We've been waiting for today so long. Daisuke is now Back to on the ice and we can see his new skating again. And I was in the west seat on 2nd floor and it's very nice view to see whole thing. Every year, I'm always very excited to see this great show which was produced by Shizuka Arakawa. This show is one of my annual show and I must to say thank you for Shizuka. Because It was more gorgeous and fantastic one as many great members performed great works.

Daisuke Takahashi
"LUV LETTER" by DJ Okawari Exhibition program 2009

It's MIRACLE!! Awesome!! Shocked Shocked He was a NEW Daisuke as if he was born again. I knew his program "Nocturne" like a kind of this ballad program, however, it's totally different. At the beginning of the music, his movements are very sinuous and softly like a fairy of powder snow or petals. He danced beautifully with piano's melody. I love this tune and also love his new costume. His new one is a gorgeous and looks like Japanese Kimono.
In the middle of tune with strings, he performed circular steps very airy and I could see his sleeves are flapping in the wind like a petal.

And he jumped clean and higher 3F and 3Lz.. Now he is BACK!!! I'm very impressed that he's back as a one of more well-balanced figure skaters!! I was about crying when I saw his jumped triples two times. And his layback spins is more speedy and it looks like blooming a beautiful rose.

Daisuke was welcomed by the audience's big hands and standing ovation in the rink. And off course, he enjoyed this great show a lot like us!I love you

Welcome Back, DAISUKE!!

お帰りなさい、高橋選手!!
cheers

Last edited by Leode on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:44 pm

Oh Leode, sounds like you had a great time! cheers Very happy for you flower

It's really heartwarming to hear the audience was so supportive of Daisuke. Also, Shizuka Arakawa has proven once again to be a good friend queen

And I hope there will be a recording of his performance some day soon, on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Thank you, hsuhs!! Very Happy
I'm still excited after the ball and can't sleep tonight!! Razz

hsuhs wrote:
It's really heartwarming to hear the audience was so supportive of Daisuke. Also, Shizuka Arakawa has proven once again to be a good friend queen
And I hope there will be a recording of his performance some day soon, on youtube.
Yes, it's very supportive and they gave Daisuke warming welcome. But not especially, Daisuke, we all welcomed today's great skaters. Wink I hear that this show will be on air on Sept. 6th, at Japanese TV. So, maybe you can see them!! Very Happy

Here is a comment by Tanith from Twitter today:

Quote :
All finished with Shizuka's shows.Thank you to the Japanese fans, you were an incredible audience.Hope to see you in Tokyo for finals!
Thank you, Tanith and Ben! Very Happy Because of you, we had a great time, too! Hoping to see you in Tokyo next time!

Last edited by Leode on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:32 pm

Thank you very much for the report, Leode!!

Leode wrote:
At the beginning of the music, his movements are very sinuous and softly like a fairy of powder snow or petals.
You are a poet, Leode. Well said! Cool

I went to FOI today too. I watched two shows.
Luv Letter was a fantastic program!! flower flower
How can I say?? Mystical? imaginal world? Rolling Eyes It was like a dream!! Very calm, but still, silent emotion was there. I love you I love you I think this program showed so well his new style of skating.

His jumps (3F and 3Lz as Leode reported) were AIRY, solid, gorgeous and ..... EVERYTHING!!
They had great height and rotation speed and looked like he jumped and then............rotated. Shocked (Can you understand??Rolling Eyes ) His landing were very soft with flow as if he didn't have weight. No shaky landings.

The step sequences were very smooth, fluid, light and elegant. But at the same time you could see his deep edge skating too. His arm movements were expressive as always.

As you expected, his spins were great . But the most FANTASTIC spin today was the one he did at the grand finale. AMAGING!! The BEST of the BESTS!! (I really hope we can see it on TV.....Neutral )

I think people never think he is the skater who just come back from injury unless they know it. His performance was such a perfect one!!!

And the most delightful thing to see today was he looked very very HAPPY enjoying the show!! cheers cheers

I'm over excited, definitely.bounce bounce Please forgive me.Neutral

Other skaters skated wonderful programs too!!!!!cheers cheers
Shae-Lynn rocked. Kurt was a true entertainer. Pang/Tong were emotional. I love Takeshi's Hanamizuki program. And YUKA!! Her skating was Truly AMAGING!!!! I love you I love you (This is the first time for me to see Yuka's skating in live.)

I will report more detail tomorrow as long as I can keep my memory until tomorrow!Very Happy

BTW, I found a flower stand (I don't know the correct word. I mean a very big bouquet with posts) from DTFF. (I tried to paste the pic of it but failed.....Suspect )

Is that you, Leode??
If so.., thank you so much. I really really appreciate it.Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy sunny

Last edited by miyu on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:55 pm

Thank you for your great reports, Leode and miyu! I can't wait to see a video of his new exhibition.

I'm so happy that Daisuke's back, I've missed his skating a lot!
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:07 pm

You are welcome, MissC. Nice to see you here again! Wink
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: FOI news and video.   Friends on ice 2009 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:33 am

Hi Leode:

Thank you much for your report. I was also about to cry when I found this video on You tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2rQePTUf7c&NR=1

There are more about Daisuke's FOI performance on the same page.
So enjoy!!

I can not wait to see his new spin that you said " The best of the best."

Is it quicker than Lambiel's?
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:30 am

And thank you for your report, miyu sunny Very interesting! Wish I was there.

miyu wrote:
BTW, I found a flower stand (I don't know the correct word. I mean a very big bouquet with posts) from DTFF.

Oh. Wow. Embarassed I love you
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:07 pm

You're welcome, DTFF members!!
Thank you for the report, miyu! Very Happy

miyu wrote:
BTW, I found a flower stand (I don't know the correct word. I mean a very big bouquet with posts) from DTFF. (I tried to paste the pic of it but failed.....Suspect )
Is that you, Leode??
Yes, it was SECRET. Wink I sent Daisuke the flower stand from DTFF members and he received a lot of beautiful flowers from fans for welcoming back. Many people are glad that he is back!
This "Friends on Ice 2009" was very special show for us. I wanted to express our appreciation to Daisuke for sending flowers when he's back on the ice.

MissC wrote:
I'm so happy that Daisuke's back, I've missed his skating a lot!
MissC, Daisuke looked enjoying skating a lot during the show. Now he is back and he is more stronger than before, I think. Because he had a so many experiences for a year he never had before.

Genki wrote:
Thank you much for your report. I was also about to cry when I found this video on You tube.
Thank you, Genki. I also found same English version. His triple jumps were so high and stable.

Daisuke Takahashi "Friends on ICE" English ver.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrjqFit7vA

I can't wait to see NHK trophy on November. Very Happy

Last edited by Leode on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:15 pm

Here are FOI Japanese TV schedules:

NITELE PLUS Saturday
Sept. 5th, 2009 20:00~21:00 Friends on Ice 2009 Part I
Sept. 26th, 2009 20:30~21:30 Friends on Ice 2009 Part II

NIHON TV
Sept. 6th, 2009(SUN) 14:00~14:55 "NEWS REALTIME"
Return of DAISUKE TAKHASHI -Challenge for Winter Olympics and a friendship with SHIZUKA ARAKAWA
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:45 pm

Thanks for the reports, Leode and miyu! Daisuke looks amazing and I can't wait to see it in full.

Love Dog!
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Thank you so much Leode and miyu for your reports! Very Happy
I'm a bit busy in these weeks so I don't write so much on the forum Neutral , but I always read your news.
Unfortunatly I'll not be at home next month... I will not see Daisuke's new program till the end of september bounce bounce bounce ... but this will be a wonderfull present when I come back home! drunken

Leode wrote:

miyu wrote:
Is that you, Leode??
Yes, it was SECRET. Wink I sent Daisuke the flower stand from DTFF members and he received a lot of beautiful flowers from fans for welcoming back. Many people are glad that he is back!
Thank you for this, Leode! flower This is a flower for you!
It's nice to see that so many people are happy for Daisuke's come back. He'll need all our support, because I think he will fell so much pressure during his first competitions.
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:48 pm

Here is my report of FOI. Very Happy
For the people who are looking forward to seeing FOI on TV and don't want to know the detail of the show until the broadcast, please be careful. Sorry for posting such long comment here and my POOR english!! Embarassed

After the opeining and World Champions’ group skating (Shizuka, Yuka, Shae-Lynn, Kurt, Evan and Pang/Tong.), the first skater of the show was Satsuki Muramoto who skated to “Kill Bill”. Next was Yamato Tamura. He looked struggled with his jumps a little.
Then Akiko Suzuki and Takahiko Kozuka skated this year’s FP.
Akiko’s FP is West Side Story choreographed by Shae-Lynn Bourne. Her jumps weren’t perfect but it was very energetic and musical program. The Slst was intense. One thing I concerned a little was the music arrange for the last part.
Takahiko’s new FP was very nice despite of my anxiety for his music choice. A little more dramatic than R&J but still fitted Takahiko’s elegantly understated style well. His jumps were a bit shaky but I think it’s no problem in this time of the season. He also jumped two 3As in the final show and fell on the last one which was done in the late of the program (again!!). I missed his fabulous inside spread eagle but you can see a long outside spread eagle in this program.
Tanith and Benjamin skated their letter EX, “Bleeding Love”. They were beautiful. I liked more this program than when I watched it on TV.
And next was Takeshi Honda’s “Hanamizuki”. So wonderful!! I was moved by his performance. (I almost shed in tears….) There in FOI we could see the 3 top of Japanese male skaters who has great skating skill at one time. And plus Yuka and Shizuka. I was a bit proud of Japanese skaters.
I loooved Shae-Lynn Bourne’s “Sounds of San Francisco”. WOW! She really rocked!! I think she is one of the best skating dancers in the world!! I’m dreaming she choreographs this kind of rocking program for Dai-chan. (And She said once she’d like to choreograph a program for him, even if it’s tomorrow, if he asks her.) Here is the music! Cool! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn4ovawULGo
Kurt Browing skated to “I’m yours.” When the music started, I thought “Oh…Again, it’s ‘I’m yours’….” But Kurt was Kurt!! He is a special skater!! He entertained the audience.
Then Dai-chan!! Shizuka appeared on the ice to introduce him and the audience welcomed him with thunderous applaud. I read the choreograph of “Luv Letter” has finished only three days before FOI. But he has already made it him own. (Now I’m wondering who is the choreographer???) In addition to my previous post, there were some very beautiful long edge skating, though I can’t explain in words. When he posed at the end of the program, almost all of the audience stood up and gave him standing ovations in both of two shows. Very touching scene.

Between the first and second half of the show, there was a banner contest. Akiko, Takahiko and Dai-chan helped Shizuka to choose the two best among the banners which the audience made for this show. During the contest, Shizuka asked the impression of FOI to them. Taka said “Dai-chan, welcome back!!! (Dai-chan, Okaeri!!!)” at the end of his comment and Dai-chan answered brightly “Thank you!! (Arigato!!)”. They were charming!!

The second part of the show started with the Shizuka and a kid skater collaboration. Shizuka’s white costume was so beautiful.
Takeshi’s second program was “Leyenda” (his former SP choreographed by Kurt Browning.) and Shae-Lynn skated the CHAIR program! (La Cumparsita). Yamato Tamura excited the audience by the fun program with the baseball bat and balls. Later at the end of the final show, all of four Japanese male skaters, Dai-chan, Takeshi, Takahiko and Yamato hit balls to audience with the bat cheerfully.
Qing Pang looked very cute with short hair, wearing leotard type of costume. Their program was very dramatic and emotional. (Sorry I don’t know the name of the music.) They did throw triple something and landed nicely at the last show. I wish them winning the gold medal but perhaps it would be difficult….(Well I don’t know much about the pair discipline.)
Evan skated to the EX which started with The White Stripes’ Seven Nation Army. Comparing to Kurt or Shae-Lynn (and of course Dai-chan), less people gave him standing ovation…. I hope he didn't feel bad and will come to Japan again.
Yuka appeared wearing very beautiful pale pink costume. And her skating was even more beautiful than her outfit. Just amazing. I felt like that it was not about only her skating skill but also her skating had some tremendous power which affected people. Oh, her music was “Time After Time”.
Again the super entertainer Kurt Browing!! He skated to “Papa was a Rolling Stone”. Funky!! I like this program very much. In the middle of the program, he kissed Yuka who came back on the ice to take his purple fur coat. He landed all of his jumps including 3T(? or 3S?) and big 2As nicely in the first show, but in the final one he fell on the first jump and missed all the rest of jumps too. He also went back to backstage very early in the ending of the final show. I hope nothing is wrong with him.
The last performer was, of course!, Shizuka. Her new program was Carmen choreographed by Kenji Miyamoto. I think it was a challenge for her. The program was different from her usual elegant ballade-like style. Her every element was beautiful and steady. I always think she could come back to competitions anytime if she wants. After the performance she appeared carrying her dog, Tiramisu who weared dress which matched her Carmen costume. How cute!

The finale started under the theme of Olympics. Every skater skated with rectangular clothes which was one of five Olympic colors, in hand. Dai-chan was balck.
http://mainichi.jp/enta/sports/graph/2009/friendsonice09/14.html
http://mainichi.jp/enta/sports/graph/2009/friendsonice09/16.html
As the brave music ended, MJ’s “Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough” started. I was pretty relieved they used this song, not “Thriller”.

The final show had more fun after MJ song ended. Each skater showed an element as encore. I'm sorry I'm not sure about the order of the performers. So I wrote randomly.
Akiko tried to skate her Slst with her choreographer, Shae-Lynn, but Shae-Lynn gave up in the middle of it. Shae-Lynn asked Dai-chan and Takahiko to join her and they skated with her hand in hand. I don’t know the name of the element. They skated backward crouching down and expanding their feet by turns. Dai-chan and Taka did it well as the first time, I think. Taka and Takeshi tried 4T and 3A side by side but….. Tanith and Ben did a lift and during the lift she punched his head with toy hammers in her both hand. Cute! Evan did nice a spin. Shizuka did also beautiful Bielmann Spin. I found Tanith did a charming Bielmann spin behind her. (Wow! she could do it!) And the last was Dai-chan.
I thought he would jump 3A. But he did a gorgeous spin that I said “The best of the bests” in my previous post. Perhaps that was camel - sit - layback or flying sit- layback. (I’m sorry I’ve already forgot…) Both of sit and layback position was so beautiful with great speed. Especially the layback spin was breathtaking. The back arch was more curved than usual and the rotation speed was amazing. He rotated intensely twice or three times more than usual.

Thank you very very much for giving us a chance to see such a wondeful show, Shizuka!!! cheers cheers
And WELCOME BACK, DAI-CHAN!!! flower flower

That's all. Thank you for reading such a long comment!! Very Happy I wrote a report of an ice show first time in my life and I enjoyed it pretty much. Embarassed
Perhaps FOI was the first and last event which I could go to this season due to my job… Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad It’s a pity but…. C’est la vie!! Very Happy

peace1

Last edited by miyu on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Ahhhhh I fogot to write about Shizuka....)
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:11 pm

Genki wrote:
I can not wait to see his new spin that you said " The best of the best."

Is it quicker than Lambiel's?
I don't know that was quiker than Lambiel's. Razz Razz But for me it was the best spin I've ever seen, definitely!!!! I love you I love you I love you

Leode wrote:
Yes, it was SECRET. I sent Daisuke the flower stand from DTFF members
Thank you soooooooo much, Leode. You are a wonderful person. I always appreciate for what you've done for DTFF. flower flower flower

glorydave wrote:
I will not see Daisuke's new program till the end of september ... but this will be a wonderfull present when I come back home! ........
He'll need all our support, because I think he will fell so much pressure during his first competitions.
We know how much you love Dai-chan!! Cool Your love will give him energy to fight through this season! Wink

I found a great effort of Dai-chan's fan who collected every part of his performance from various news clips. Enjoy. Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIavXVjItKs

Love Dog!
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Wow!! cheers Thank you so much for great report, miyu!! Very Happy
I remember the all things what I saw according to your report, miyu!!
I'll try to report for other great skaters as I follow up with you. I love you

miyu wrote:
I found a great effort of Dai-chan's fan who collected every part of his performance from various news clips. Enjoy. Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIavXVjItKs
Thank you for linking vid. This vid makes me cry....

I send this flower to glorydave and all. flower
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:17 am

Leode wrote:
I sent Daisuke the flower stand from DTFF members
That's a really sweet thing to do, Leode I love you Thank you for doing that cheers

What a detailed story, miyu! Thank you! flower I believe, Yamato Tamura and Daisuke used to skate in the same Japan Championships. And it's great that Kenji Miyamoto gets more and more recognitions as a choreographer.

"Elegantly understated style" that's how I'd describe Takahiko Kozuka's skating, too. Interesting to see him develop into a top figure skater with a unique style. It's also nice that Takeshi Honda's been having a successful career as a pro.
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:09 pm

You are welcom, Leode and hsuhs. Very Happy Thank you for reading my report.Wink

I'm sorry, I found my grammatical mistake.

Quote :
The back arch was more curved than usual and the rotation speed was amazing. He rotated intensely more than twice or three times.

The back arch was more curved than usual and the rotation speed was amazing. He rotated intensely twice or three times more than usual.

Leode wrote:
I'll try to report for other great skaters as I follow up with you. Friends on ice 2009 Herz
Please!! I'm looking forward to reading your impression, Leode!Cool

hsuhs wrote:
I believe, Yamato Tamura and Daisuke used to skate in the same Japan Championships.

I think they are good mates.Wink
The last picture is Yamato and Dai-chan. They went to 2004 World Championships together.
http://web.icenetwork.com/gen/photogallery/year_2007/month_10/day_28/cf35835.html

In Joannie Rochette's official site you can find funny pictures of them. Unfortunately the links don't work now but you can see small pics.
http://www.joannierochette.com/Joe-4CCs2004.htm
left: Yamato, Joannie and Dai-chan
middle: Yamato, Joannie, Kenji and Dai-chan

And the person right side in this video 0:06 is probably Yamato.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoDMdPEjtJ0

Dai-chan has good relationship with his seniors.Very Happy Very Happy

hsuhs wrote:
And it's great that Kenji Miyamoto gets more and more recognitions as a choreographer.
I'm wondering Kenji might be the choreographer of "Luv Letter". He was at FOI. What do you think?Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:19 am

So they are good mates, indeed! albino

miyu wrote:
I'm wondering Kenji might be the choreographer of "Luv Letter". He was at FOI. What do you think?Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yes, that was my first guess, too. Alas, I haven't seen the program yet, have to wait till September the 6th bounce
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:29 pm

Thank you, hsuhs and miyu!! Very Happy
Here is my report about great casts!!

Friends on Ice 2009
Date: Aug. 23rd, 2009(Sun) 16:30~19:30
Place:Shin Yokohama Skating Center in Japan

Program Part I
1. Opening
Let's Get Started - all casts Choreographed by Yuka Sato
All the casts danced in a group. Daisuke appeared with the black T-shirt with PUMA logo. Every logs of casts combined, it showed the "Friends on Ice 2009". Daisuke T-shirts showed "09". As every casts wore same costume, at first I didn't notice Daisuke's back logs in the dark. Please take a look "Friends on Ice 2009" website. http://www.friendsonice.com/
You know what I mean. Daisuke was very enjoy to skate with a smile when he danced with Yuka as a pair.

I Got Rhythm - World Champions performance - Shizuka, Yuka, Shae-Lynn, Kurt, Evan, Qing/Jian
Coreographed by Yuka Sato

All World Champions came with White Shirts and black Jeans with hats. What a gorgeous casts!! After Kurt whistled the champions to come, they came and went around the Kurt. At end of this show, every casts fought for top podium. Finally, Shizuka got the top of podium from the casts!!

-Each of casts gave us messages with announced before starting to perform.-

2. Satsuki Muramoto - Theme from "Kill Bill"
From this time, "Friends on Ice" has a self recommendation cast from young skaters. Satsuki was first one. Satsuki skating was very fresh with a gorgeous yellow-gold and black two tone color's wear according to the costume from movie "Kill Bill".

3. Yamato Tamura - Amethyst
Yamato "If I had no this show "Friends on Ice", I never skated again in front of the audience. I very appreciate to attend this show because of Shizuka." Yamato was very elegant style. He jumped 3F, 3Lz and 3L, but a little bit overturn. But he's got a style more than before.

4. Akiko Suzuki - West Side Story ~Tonight   Choreographed by Shae-Lynn
This song fits her style so much. It's very powerful straight line step with passion at end of this song "Tonight". I love her performance!!

5. Takahiko Kozuka - Guitar Concerto
His new FS program was very elegant with deep edges. We were keeping to watch him very quietly while he performed. He jumped 3A clean and his eagle was very beautiful. I think it makes better every times he skates.

6. Tanith Bellbin & Benjamin Agosto - Bleeding Love
I like this program a lot. Tanith was so cute and they expressed their feeling with a passion according to the lyrics.

7. Takeshi Honda - Hanamizuki
Takeshi "It's very horned for me to skate this show!"
This program was the best performance he ever had. Like he was, he jumped 3A very clean and did a beautiful eagle. I was impressed his expression was so amazing. I think he can go back to the armature and attend the competitions.

8. Shae-Lynn Bourne - San Francisco
Shae-Lynn "Every time I attended this show, we were going to close for each other like a family."
She is awesome!! I love her style a lot. I'm sure that she took the audience with her sun grasses and a green coat.

9. Kurt Browning - Papa Was a Rolling Stone
Kurt "Even I'm getting older than others, I hope that I make you quite happy with my performance."
In Japan, I wasn't expected to see his show, but he came to this show. I could not believe that he was there. Even it's dark before his performance, he came walking on the ice, NOT skating!! It's very funny! His 2As were so amazing!! I never tired of his skating.

10. Daisuke Takahashi - Luv Letter (Love Letter)
I wrote my impression bellow post already.
Before he came, Shizuka came to us for introducing him that Daisuke lost one year because of his injury, however now he is back. And Shizuka added loudly "Welcome Dai-chan!!" She's so sweet and it's good opportunity for him to show his first performance as he's back. Daisuke was welcomed by all with big hands.

To be continued to Part II???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends on ice 2009   Friends on ice 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends on ice 2009
Page 1 of 1