Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting Interview with Choreographer Tom Dickson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2011-10-21

Interesting Interview with Choreographer Tom Dickson Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Interview with Choreographer Tom Dickson   Interesting Interview with Choreographer Tom Dickson EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:04 pm

Back to top Go down
masy
1A
1A

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Interview with Choreographer Tom Dickson   Interesting Interview with Choreographer Tom Dickson EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:19 pm

I'm so slow to say thank you. I read this immediately after posted and found very interesting Very Happy.

Now after I read the Dai's Sankei Express column, on July 16, I really remembered this. In this interview, Tom Dickson talked about the importance of compulsory figures, and Daisuke's words "practicing compulsory figures even made my jumps better" shows exactly what Tom wanted to tell.

It seems that Daisuke is very sensitive about his body. So I'm sure he is not struggling but enjoying practicing compulsory and feels how his body has changed I love you .

Thank you for letting me know this interview.

masy
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Interview with Choreographer Tom Dickson   Interesting Interview with Choreographer Tom Dickson EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:26 pm

You're welcome masy! It is a really interesting interview and even more so now!
I wonder if this may divert the focus of the sport from the quads, after the Olympics. Dai may end up influencing the sport, more than he has already done!
Back to top Go down
masy
1A
1A

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Interview with Choreographer Tom Dickson   Interesting Interview with Choreographer Tom Dickson EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:52 pm

ostile, you really think of Dai so deeply I love you .

I was only thinking about how the compulsory figures would effect his skating.
I was so excited to imagine if it would help him to skate/move perfectly as he wished, what his performance would be like. I want to see the performance which Dai himself thinks perfect Shocked Embarassed drunken .

And when he performed that kind of one, it will work for;
Quote :
Dai may end up influencing the sport, more than he has already done!
Though I don't think about his "end" yet... I love you 

masy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Interview with Choreographer Tom Dickson   Interesting Interview with Choreographer Tom Dickson Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting Interview with Choreographer Tom Dickson
Page 1 of 1