Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview with Daisuke before GPF

Go down 
+3
swandie
glorydave
Leode
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Interview with Daisuke before GPF Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Daisuke before GPF   Interview with Daisuke before GPF EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 8:19 pm

Here is a recent interview with Daisuke before his arrival to Torino from Sports Hochi on Dec. 13, 2007.

フィギュアスケートGPシリーズ(全6戦)の上位6人によるGPファイナルは14日にイタリア・トリノで開幕する。昨季2位の高橋大輔(21)=関大=は出発前にスポーツ報知のインタビューに応じ、今季初めて挑む2本の4回転ジャンプを武器に日本人男子初の優勝を目指すことを誓った。“ガラスのハート”を打ち破った日本のエースが、全日本選手権(26日開幕・大阪)、世界選手権(来年3月・イエーテボリ)と続く大舞台の“完全制覇”に挑む。(スポーツ報知12/13日付より)

Takahashi 2 quads for GPF
高橋Vへ「4回転2本」…フィギュアスケートGPファイナル14日開幕
http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/sports/winter/news/20071213-OHT1T00098.htm
Daisuke's big smile
http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/zoomImage/20071213-OHT9I00030.htm

--Why did you think about 2 quads in one program?
It's all for Vancouver. Because some competitor has challenged to do 2 quads like Joubert did. Now I think that it is possible to
win with one quad, however, I will try to do and I'd like to be a perfect champion.

--You've been having a glass of heart, but you overcame it finally.
I had a good experience in Torino Olympics. I didn't know what to do at Olympics, but now I have to do what I can. I'd like to show my performance and appeal to audience.

--In July, Nobunari Oda has been banned from international competition and exhibitions for riding a motorcycle while drunk.
It was not dragged me, because Nobunari has a responsibility to himself. And I should brace myself to my behavior.

--And Nobunari will be back to Japan National Championships 2007.
I'm not keeping touch him now, so I don't know how his skating is. But I'm aware of his condition for Nats.

--Do you have any relaxing time?
I'd like to go shopping and go to a restaurant. I like a Yakiniku(Korean BBQ), but I don't eat any because of my diet for competitions.

--In the future, do you like to be a movie star?
Yeah, I'd like to do, but if it's not professional. I like Japanese movies, so I want to be a Japanese movie star.

--What is your final target in this season?
I will win the gold medal of Japan Nats and Words 2008. In this season. As I'm keeping a good condition, I'm looking forward to seeing my possibilities.

glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daisuke before GPF   Interview with Daisuke before GPF EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 9:53 pm

Thank you Leode! Very Happy

It's the first time I see Daisuke with jeans!
And what a big smile!

Daisuke a movie star?!?!?
I don't know anything about Japanese movies, but I know I will become a big fan!!! Embarassed Embarassed

Daisuke, I'm sure you can reach all your targets! Nats, Worlds, and I hope also GPF!!!

GO DAISUKE!!!
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daisuke before GPF   Interview with Daisuke before GPF EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 6:24 am

Thanks Leode! Seeing that picture made me think of Stephane. He looks so comfortable!

I find it interesting that Daisuke wants to be a movie star. It made me laugh a little but I think he'd make a good actor. I haven't seen any Japanese movies but I have seen a few TV shows.
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daisuke before GPF   Interview with Daisuke before GPF EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 9:02 pm

Thanks so much for this new interview Leode! I love the picture that comes with the article too (he's wearing jeans for once like glorydave said)! I love you

He wants to be an actor. Shocked I don't know what to say. Hmm. He's a drama king on the ice so maybe he can be a king of movies/tv dramas too someday. king If he appears I will be sure to watch! Heheheh. Cool
Back to top Go down
Roko
1A
1A

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daisuke before GPF   Interview with Daisuke before GPF EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 9:32 pm

UMgal wrote:
He's a drama king on the ice
LOL Razz Exactly. On the ice, he is totally a different person. Maybe he is a very good actor!
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daisuke before GPF   Interview with Daisuke before GPF EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 1:46 pm

UMgal wrote:
He wants to be an actor. I don't know what to say.
I don't think he seriously thinks so. As you know he is counted as one of nice looking (IKEMEN) athletes in Japan. So the media always want to ask such question to him. Neutral Perhaps some TV dramas. Cool Cool

Roko wrote:
Maybe he is a very good actor!
If he try......, YES indeed!!! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daisuke before GPF   Interview with Daisuke before GPF EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 2:49 pm

miyu wrote:
I don't think he seriously thinks so. As you know he is counted as one of nice looking (IKEMEN) athletes in Japan. So the media always want to ask such question to him. Neutral Perhaps some TV dramas. Cool Cool

Yeah, you're right, miyu. I think he just paid from lip service to mass media. Daisuke does not think about that seriously. Because we know that he loves skating. If he will do, I'd like to see him in figure skating movie. And I like his commercial "Oronamin C" which is the best one of sports athlete's acting.

"Oronamin C" Commercial Daisuke acted a sales man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEHlXlixgbc

enrica
1A
1A
enrica

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daisuke before GPF   Interview with Daisuke before GPF EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 3:55 am

Leode wrote:
--And Nobunari will be back to Japan National Championships 2007.
I'm not keeping touch him now, so I don't know how his skating is.
this is a real pity, they looked really close Interview with Daisuke before GPF Sad
i'm wondering if it won't be even more difficult for Nobunari to come back next seson after his withdrawal from Nats... No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Daisuke before GPF   Interview with Daisuke before GPF Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview with Daisuke before GPF
Page 1 of 1