Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A fan interview?

Go down 
+2
miyu
hsuhs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

A fan interview? Empty
PostSubject: A fan interview?   A fan interview? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 11:55 am

So I've been having this idea for a while now.
How about having a fan interview with Daisuke?
You've probably seen it before: skaters answer questions that were sent in by the fans.

There might be some challenges as to how the questions are to be sent to Daisuke, and who will do the two-way translations (if necessary). Besides, I have no way of knowing if Daisuke is delighted by the prospect of having one Embarassed

As to the pros and cons of this, we'll get to know more about Daisuke, first hand. He doesn't have to answer all the questions, only the questions he wants to answer.

Writing the answers could be time consuming. And it's possible there will be a lot of similar questions, like "What is your favorite color?". But it could be fun, don't you guys think so?
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

A fan interview? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fan interview?   A fan interview? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:17 pm

Hi hsuhs. Very Happy I think it's a wonderful idea. I see often such Q&As on skaters' home pages.
But at the same time I don't bother him much.... Neutral He is already very busy to prepair for the coming season.

What do you think about it, other DTFF members?

I know well foreign fans like you feel stress due to the lack of information about him. I think Dai-chan really appreciate foreign fans who are still by him side even in such inconvenient circumstances.

BTW Dai-chan said his favorite color was black in one of his recent interviews. Wink

Last edited by miyu on Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roko
1A
1A

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-11-30

A fan interview? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fan interview?   A fan interview? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:12 pm

Hi hsuhs and miyu (and Leode san),

I think it is going to be fun!! Answering funny questions from foreign fans can be his good refresh after tough practices.

miyu wrote:
foreign fans like you feel stress due to the lack of information about him

Actually, Daisuke is still a mysterious creature for me, so this Q&A project may help Laughing . I love Daisuke but I also like Johnny Weir, Adam Rippon, Stephen Lambiel, etc. I became fan of these skaters not only by watching their performances but reading their journals or Q&A at fan sites. After reading them, I felt closer to them. So, I think it is great thing to have Q&A here.

Cheers! Roko
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

A fan interview? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fan interview?   A fan interview? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:18 am

I think we all agree that skating is Daisuke's number one priority. It's non-negotiable, and must be respected at all times.

I wouldn't dare to claim special treatment for non-Japanese fans, either.

But I thought, if Daisuke was bored on a weekend and had nothing to do, he could answer a couple of questions from the fans (but only if he wanted to! Exclamation ), and post the answers in his next blog entry.

The idea was, that everyone who had a question, would post it in this thread, either in English or Japanese. Then we'd gather the questions and send to Daisuke via his official site. That's all.

I think Daisuke's comprehension of English is pretty good. He could answer the questions in Japanese only though, because it would take him less time to do so.

But, I suspect that because of the lack of interest (there are only two replies so far), it's not a great idea after all. Sorry for causing a stir, guys Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

A fan interview? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fan interview?   A fan interview? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:48 am

That's good idea, hsuhs! Very Happy
If he answers to our questions, we get so lucky. But I think he is very busy. So we send only special 10 questions for him, how about that? As we gather the questions, I will translate them in Japanese and send to his official site.

hsuhs
4F
4F

A fan interview? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fan interview?   A fan interview? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:03 am

OK, deal! cheers
Here's my question:

Hi Daisuke! How are you?
What was the last thing you bought? And why?
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

A fan interview? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fan interview?   A fan interview? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:55 am

Hi!
I wasn't at home in the last days, so I couldn't read the forum... but I think it's a great idea! Thank you, hsuhs! Very Happy

If I understand well, we will choose 10 questions among all the questions posted here by the fans and then Leode will send them to Daisuke's site...
OK!
I will post my questions soon...
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

A fan interview? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fan interview?   A fan interview? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 3:38 pm

hsuhs wrote:
I think we all agree that skating is Daisuke's number one priority. It's non-negotiable, and must be respected at all times.
I wouldn't dare to claim special treatment for non-Japanese fans, either.
I'm sorry. It looked I was in a low mood or something when I wrote my former post. tongue I think this is fun to do! alien

So you will select good questions later. I'm going to write questions randomly. How about....

1. You love eating. Then what is your least favorite food?
2. How many rings (or bracelets or hats) do you have?
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

A fan interview? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fan interview?   A fan interview? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 6:07 pm

Hi miyu! I was thinking to a question about food, too! tongue

I don't know if Daisuke has already answered to these questions in some interviews... If he has already done it, maybe you can answer to me... Wink

1. What would you have done in your life, if you hadn't become a skater?
2. Which place will you like to visit, if you have time for long holidays?
3. What are your favourite book/film/song?
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

A fan interview? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fan interview?   A fan interview? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:39 pm

miyu wrote:
I'm sorry. It looked I was in a low mood or something when I wrote my former post. tongue I think this is fun to do! alien
No, I'm sorry, miyu, because I didn't take the time to explain my idea properly the first time Embarassed

You've got some inetersting questions there, guys bounce
Back to top Go down
yukisnowflake
1A
1A
yukisnowflake

Number of posts : 225
Localisation : London Canada (country of the Battle of the Blades)
Registration date : 2007-06-09

A fan interview? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fan interview?   A fan interview? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 3:36 am

This Q&A's suggestion for Daisuke is a great idea.

My questions:

1) What do you imagine your dream vacation would be?

2) What would you like to do once your competitive skating is done?

3) Which country or city has been your favourite so far that you have been to during your competitive career?
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

A fan interview? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fan interview?   A fan interview? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:47 am

Hi yukisnowflake! Very Happy Very Happy
Thank you for adding interesting questions to our collections!

Quote :
2) What would you like to do once your competitive skating is done?
He said before he concentrated on winning at Vancouver so strongly that he couldn't think about his future career.

I think it's nice to ask him about it again though! Smile
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

A fan interview? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fan interview?   A fan interview? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:54 pm

Additional information to my post above.

In the TV program Utaban, Dai-chan was asked "If you were born again, would you want to do the same sport?" and answered "No. I want to be a dancer." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yukisnowflake
1A
1A
yukisnowflake

A fan interview? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fan interview?   A fan interview? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:32 pm

So what happened to this fans ssking Daisuke questions project?
Did it get abandoned? I thought it was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

A fan interview? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fan interview?   A fan interview? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:42 pm

yukisnowflake wrote:
Did it get abandoned?
I'm afraid it did, yukisnowflake.

Daisuke's never had an official site of some kind that would host a Q&A section. He doesn't answer fan questions via his twitter either, does he?

Will you be attending Worlds in London next year? There probably will be a fan meeting with Daisuke after the competition. Maybe you could get some answers there?
Back to top Go down
yukisnowflake
1A
1A
yukisnowflake

A fan interview? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fan interview?   A fan interview? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:54 pm

hsuhs wrote:
yukisnowflake wrote:
Did it get abandoned?
I'm afraid it did, yukisnowflake.

Daisuke's never had an official site of some kind that would host a Q&A section. He doesn't answer fan questions via his twitter either, does he?

Will you be attending Worlds in London next year? There probably will be a fan meeting with Daisuke after the competition. Maybe you could get some answers there?

Okay I understand. Thanks for your reply explaination.
Yes, I will be attending 2013 Worlds in London next year in March.
I hope I can met him & many of the skaters again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A fan interview? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fan interview?   A fan interview? Empty

Back to top Go down

A fan interview?
Page 1 of 1