Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

free program's choreographer was revealed

Go down 
+2
Danke
na1129
6 posters
AuthorMessage
na1129
1A
1A

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-03

free program's choreographer was revealed Empty
PostSubject: free program's choreographer was revealed   free program's choreographer was revealed EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:34 am

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20080723&content_id=49632&vkey=ice_news

Takahashi, however, thought differently. He announced his split with Morozov in May and has been training this summer at the Detroit Skating Club, working on new programs with Pasquale Camerlengo.

This is ice network article about Suguri Humie&Oda Nobunari.
Article said he is working with Camerlengo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danke
1A
1A
Danke

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: free program's choreographer was revealed   free program's choreographer was revealed EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 7:51 am

Wow~! This is Surprise News!!

まあ、高橋君なら心配わ要らないと思いますけどね~
でも、本当にびっくりしました。
楽しみに待ってます~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
http://blog.naver.com/myloverjwjy
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: free program's choreographer was revealed   free program's choreographer was revealed EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 8:02 pm

Not sure about posting here, since the discussion on this is kept in another thread, but anyways.

Camerlengo is a former ice-dancer and is married to Anjelika Krylova, an ex-dancer as well. He's done a LOT choreo, mostly for European and North American ice dancers (Wester/ Barantsev, Delobel/ Schoenfelder, Lefebvre/ Markov, Routhier/ Saucke-Lacelle, Bosley/ Corona, Pechalat/ Bourzat, Kenji Miyamoto / the partner, etc).

He's currently coaching Faiella/ Scali.

Here's his routines for single skaters:
Nanri:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcPw5AWrNiU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVe8cKvBb_8

Steenberg:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2f4sAqHsGE

I'm not a huge fan of Camerlengo's choreo, besides, choreographing a LP for a top skater isn't easy, IMO. But since it's Daisuke we're talking about, I'm willing to wait and to give it a try. I hope Pasquale won't choose an overused piece of music this time.
Please, no Carmen, Swan Lake or anything alike by Tchaikovsky, no Bolero, Tosca or Moonlight Sonata, I'm begging.
As for the rest of the article, why can't Nikolai let it go? To me, no matter what he says, I won't change my mind on how I feel about this whole thing.
Nobunari, on the other hand, has proved once again that he's got manners. Too bad he has to halt his schoolwork. It isn't easy to skate at this level and to study, is it?
Back to top Go down
Yshion
1A
1A
Yshion

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: free program's choreographer was revealed   free program's choreographer was revealed EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:19 pm

Thank you for giving lots of informations about Camerlengo, hsuhs! Very Happy

I like Delobel/Schoenfelder's FD in Torino, but sadly don't remember other choreographies except for Faiella/Scali's last season...

hsuhs wrote:
choreographing a LP for a top skater isn't easy, IMO. But since it's Daisuke we're talking about, I'm willing to wait and to give it a try.
I thought the same when I first heard Daisuke chose him for FS. But after reading Daisuke's blog yesterday, I sensed things are going wonderful enough.
Daisuke's way of talking this time gave me an impression he is so comfortable with the current situation and healthy both mentally and phisically.
So, I'll just let myself enjoy waiting for new Daisuke Wink

hsuhs wrote:
why can't Nikolai let it go? To me, no matter what he says, I won't change my mind on how I feel about this whole thing.
Well, let Nikolai say whatever he wants, hsuhs. The more he talks about Daisuke, the more he shows his inconsequence and loses everyone's trust.
Or, does he want a reaction from Daisuke? The reply from Daisuke is his new SP. Daisuke is consistently doing what he has to do NOW in his own way,
to go forward.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/shion-yuki
Lina11
1A
1A
Lina11

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: free program's choreographer was revealed   free program's choreographer was revealed EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 2:29 am

Thanks for the infos...don't know what to say...I'm not such a great fan of Delobel/Schoenfelder (always thought they have some boring programs - sorry to their fans) Hope it will not be the same with Dai-chan program Smile
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: free program's choreographer was revealed   free program's choreographer was revealed EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 3:01 am

Yshion wrote:
Or, does he want a reaction from Daisuke?
Yes, I think he does. It's like he wants Daisuke to say things he will later regret saying. He's provoking Daisuke Rolling Eyes

Lina11 wrote:
always thought they have some boring programs
Maybe so, but that one FD ('Carnival in Venice') of theirs was really something special, it's Camerlengo's best work so far, IMHO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVc03-qbXK8

Unfortunately, the guy doesn't have as much experience with single skaters. I have always thought of Daisuke as a unique skater who deserves so much better than a random Carmen program.
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: free program's choreographer was revealed   free program's choreographer was revealed EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 12:02 pm

Hi Danke!! Welcome to DTFF!! Very Happy Very Happy
Wow, you can write Japanese! Cool!!

Thank you for the further details about Camerlengo, hsuhs!! Smile Smile

So it seems Camerlengo isn't so popular here. Razz Razz
I don't know well about Camerlengo like you guys but at least I like Nanri's programs. Especialy Moonlight Sonata. They had noble and elegant atmosphere and at the same time manly strength. I think such taste of choreo will fit Dai-chan's skating very well. I love you I love you And I came to like Steenberg's Bolero now. Thank you hsuhs!

Lina11 wrote:
Thanks for the infos...don't know what to say...I'm not such a great fan of Delobel/Schoenfelder (always thought they have some boring programs - sorry to their fans) Hope it will not be the same with Dai-chan program Smile
I hope Dai-chan will be able to make your impression change!! Very Happy
Please try to watch Nanri's programs which hsuhs posted above. What do you think of them???

hsuhs wrote:
Please, no Carmen, Swan Lake or anything alike by Tchaikovsky, no Bolero, Tosca or Moonlight Sonata, I'm begging.
Hahaha. Razz No more Tosca and Carmen please! Perhaps he won't use the music which Nanri and Steenberg used. And this time Dai-chan might have brought his own selection of music to the US.
Anway now we get rid of the danger of "Dark Eyes". Good. bom bom

hsuhs wrote:
choreographing a LP for a top skater isn't easy, IMO. But since it's Daisuke we're talking about, I'm willing to wait and to give it a try.
Yshion wrote:
Daisuke's way of talking this time gave me an impression he is so comfortable with the current situation and healthy both mentally and phisically.
So, I'll just let myself enjoy waiting for new Daisuke Wink
I totally agree with you!!
(Regarding Camerlengo's experiences in men's single figure skating field, I think Platov has the same or less. )

hsuhs wrote:
As for the rest of the article, why can't Nikolai let it go?
Sad Sad Sad I truly appreciate Nikolai for what he's done for Dai-chan these three years. So I'm sad. Can anyone stop him to say such things in public??
Nobu's first competition will be soon. I'm looking forward his perfomances. Good luck Nobu!!Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lina11
1A
1A
Lina11

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: free program's choreographer was revealed   free program's choreographer was revealed EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 2:18 am

Quote :
I hope Dai-chan will be able to make your impression change!!
Please try to watch Nanri's programs which hsuhs posted above. What do you think of them???

I hope he will do that : Ganbatte Kudasai, Dai-chan! :cheer:

Thanks hsuhs for posting the video...you have right "Carnival in Venice" it' s really good. I didn't noticed to much back then.
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: free program's choreographer was revealed   free program's choreographer was revealed EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 4:28 am

miyu wrote:
Anway now we get rid of the danger of "Dark Eyes".
Ha-ha-ha, that's a relief Laughing Razz
Lina11 wrote:
"Carnival in Venice" it' s really good
Yeah, still it were Morozov's pupils Grushina/ Goncharov who took lead and won the OG bronze, and Delobel/Schoenfelder placed 4th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: free program's choreographer was revealed   free program's choreographer was revealed Empty

Back to top Go down

free program's choreographer was revealed
Page 1 of 1