Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke's blog is updated information about newspaper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Daisuke's blog is updated information about newspaper Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke's blog is updated information about newspaper   Daisuke's blog is updated information about newspaper EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Hi, DTFF members!
Today, Daisuke's blog is updated the information about newspaper. On Sept. 15th, 2009, Asahi Newspaper will featuring Daisuke at an article about the story of Vancouver Winter Olympics. Please check the Asahi newspaper out early in the morning tomorrow, if you are in Japan!! Daisuke's blog is updated information about newspaper Icon_biggrin

http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/sports/message/takahashi/

Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated information about newspaper   Daisuke's blog is updated information about newspaper EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:44 pm

Hi, DTFF members! Daisuke's blog is updated information about newspaper Icon_biggrin
Here is translaion of Daisuke's article "Vancouver Story" from Asahi newspaper of Sept. 15, 2009.

Returning match sharpness and a stamina

On Aug. 22nd and 23rd, 2009 at Yokohama Japan, It is one year since he showed his new exhibition to the audience on "Friends on Ice 2009". Takahashi said "I was very nervous, but I enjoyed my skating. After my performance, as many people was standing for me, I was really excited to see that. In competition, I'll have a different pressure, but it's quite wonderful first step for me during participating in "FOI".

Since Takahashi has lost last season because of his right knee's injury, he's practicing to skate very carefully like he said "finding a new process for me". Until last week, Takahashi has been practicing from steps to jumps and from jumps to spins for each part of program, not full program. According to his long term coach Utako Nagamitsu, "He performed the completed program once a week. I think he can jump a quad almost completely, but I wasn't pushing Daisuke to jump a quad."

However, the competitions will be coming soon, Takahashi will do more practice for his programs from this week at Kansai University's Ice Arena. He has only about one month for Filandia Trophy and he needs to return his match sharpness for upcoming NHK Trophy of GP series. Takahashi added "I will do my best I can for Filandia Trophy. It's very important for me to return my match sharpness."

Since he is back from his injury, Takahashi is currently trying to work on two issues, one is a returning match sharpness and other is a stamina. "At Filandia Trophy, I'll just try to perform my programs and I have to make sure where my position is at the point." However, Takahashi is filled with ambition.
"As long as I'm an athlete, I'd like to win at all competitions I will participate!!"

miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated information about newspaper   Daisuke's blog is updated information about newspaper EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:46 pm

I didn't buy this newspaper. So thank you very much for the translation, Leode!!

Quote :
"As long as I'm an athlete, I'd like to win at all competitions I will participate!!"
This is Very Dai-chan. Cool Cool Nice to read Utako coach's comment, too.

peace1
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated information about newspaper   Daisuke's blog is updated information about newspaper EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Thank you for this translation, Leode! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated information about newspaper   Daisuke's blog is updated information about newspaper Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke's blog is updated information about newspaper
Page 1 of 1