Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke's blog is updated today

Go down 
+3
MissC
Morizo
Leode
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Daisuke's blog is updated today Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke's blog is updated today   Daisuke's blog is updated today EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 6:42 pm

Daisuke's blog is updated today!Very Happy I'm glad to hear that he's enjoying life in U.S.A.

http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/sports/message/takahashi/

高橋選手のブログが7/2付で更新されています。楽しそうな様子が見れて嬉しいですね。Very Happy

- From New Jersey - July 2nd, 2007

Hello, Everyone!
Thank you very much for your sending a lot of message for me. I'm very appreciated to read them.

Now, I'm in a Hackensack city in New Jersey from US. It takes 30 min. by car from New York. It is very hot today, but this kinds of hot without humidity. How about Japan's weather? I think it's very humid in Japan, isn't it? I don't like humidity like Japan.Laughing
Actually, I bought mountain bike when I've been to US before. And I go to rink by bike everyday. In Japan, I always go to rink of Kansai University by my favorite Mama chari(standard bike). I love Mama chari!! Very Happy Mountain bike's seat is very high for riding, so I'm very scared with it!!Shocked

By the way, thank you for coming at my talk live in Tokyo and Okayama. I was very nervous, but I was very enjoyed myself. Thank you very much! And I was surprised to find myself that I could talked very smoothly. Shocked Because everyone were supporting me with warm atmosphere. Everyone, GENKI HATSURATSU? Very Happy

Here is my picture as bellow.
The man who is standing by my side is Michael and he comes to rink of Kansai University for practice from US. Michael is very shy, however, he is very popular among the children that Nagamitu coach teaches. He is really good guy! Very Happy I'm very proud of Kansai University's rink to the world, so please come to skate here. I'm waiting for you!

From Daisuke

Last edited by on Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:44 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Morizo
1A
1A
Morizo

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Daisuke's new blog is updated today   Daisuke's blog is updated today EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 7:40 pm

Leode, thank you for your information.Very Happy
Yesterday, I sent a message to him.
Have you(members) sent a message already?Very Happy

Last edited by on Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today   Daisuke's blog is updated today EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 8:36 pm

Thanks, but could one of you just give us a quick summary in English? That would be great!
And who are the people with him on the picture?
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today   Daisuke's blog is updated today EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 9:03 pm

Sorry MissC, I'll have a translation up really soon! (I'd love to do it right now, but I need to attend to some urgent work business first.) To answer your question about the picture though, the boy is named Michael, and he came from Alaska to train at the Kansai University Ice Arena (he doesn't say who the woman is).
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today   Daisuke's blog is updated today EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 9:18 pm

It's O.K, Calliope, I already translated, thanks!Very Happy
No, not yet, Morizo. Smile
Back to top Go down
pastello
1A
1A
pastello

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today   Daisuke's blog is updated today EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 5:13 pm

Thank you for information, Leode.
But I think Hackensack city takes 30 min. from New York by car. lol!
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today   Daisuke's blog is updated today EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 5:42 pm

Thank you for notice, pastello. Laughing
From New Jersey to New Jersey, I've been to there once. On a winter day, all I remember that it was very freezing!! Shocked

Hackensack
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackensack,_New_Jersey
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today   Daisuke's blog is updated today EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 8:30 am

Thanks for the translation, Leode!

I like that pic of his, and hope he'll post more pics in the future.

Morizo, yes, I've sent him a short message.
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today   Daisuke's blog is updated today EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 8:21 pm

Oh, arigato gozaimas Leode!! cheers

It's really nice of Dai-chan to keep a blog. I hope he'll find a little time to share his thoughts with us during the skating season too!
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today   Daisuke's blog is updated today EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 7:04 pm

You're always welcome, hsuhs, MissC.
I found his schedule on his blog.Very Happy
http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/sports/message/takahashi/profile.html
Back to top Go down
Momoko
1A
1A
Momoko

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today   Daisuke's blog is updated today EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 6:28 pm

Aww that's great, thanks for the translation!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today   Daisuke's blog is updated today Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke's blog is updated today
Page 1 of 1