Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy

Go down 
+6
hsuhs
swandie
Shatterpoint
monica
tori
Leode
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy Empty
PostSubject: Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy   Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 9:31 am

On Oct. 7th, 2007, Japan Skating Federation announced officially that Daisuke, Miki Ando and other members will participate in NHK Trophy from Nov. 29th to Dec. 2nd, 2007. And according to interview, Daisuke said "I got a medal for this competition last year. So I will do my best for keeping same position." From NHK "Sunday Sport" TV program was on air this interview with Daisuke and Miki Ando.

日本スケート連盟は7日、NHK杯(11月29日~12月2日、仙台市体育館)に高橋選手と安藤選手が出場すると発表した。
昨日のNHKの「サンデースポーツ」でこの記者会見の模様が放送されていました。

http://www.sanspo.com/sports/top/sp200710/sp2007100808.html

Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy Nhktrophy_20071007
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
tori
1A
1A
tori

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy   Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 5:13 pm

おお、大ちゃん、なんか大人っぽくなりましたね。
笑顔の二人も爽やかでいいです。
なんか、「青春」という感じがします。 cat
Back to top Go down
monica
1A
1A
monica

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy   Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 6:45 pm

ニュースありがとうございます。

今年のNHK杯は、なんと地上波で生放送をするそうですね!!
女子だけかもしれませんが…。
santa

美姫らをNHK総合が生中継/フィギュア
10月8日10時4分配信 日刊スポーツ

華麗なスピンで観衆を魅了する安藤美姫(撮影・下田雄一)

<フィギュアスケート:日米対抗>◇7日◇新横浜スケートセンター◇エキシビション
 フィギュアスケートフィーバーがNHKをも動かした。GPシリーズ最終戦NHK杯(11月29日開幕、仙台市体育館)の開催概要が7日に発表され、安藤美姫(19)らが出場する女子ショートプログラム(SP)とフリーが、初めてNHK総合で生中継されることが決まった。これまで競技順などから女子は録画放送だったが、熱狂に呼応するように「ミキティシフト」を組んだ。この日の日米対抗エキシビションでは、安藤らが華麗な演技を披露した。

安藤はエキシビションを最後まで、いつも通りに演じ切った。前日のSP冒頭のジャンプで転倒し、競技を中断するほど打ちつけた古傷の右肩は「ちょっと痛みがある」。それでも大とりだったこの日、米歌手クリスティーナ・アギレラの「Hurt」とアンコールを、痛がるそぶりも見せず思うままに踊った。前日は見せられなかった世界女王の「最高の演技」。場内は温かな拍手に包まれた。

「(痛めた昨年の)全日本後から(肩を強化する)トレーニングをしてきたので、当時よりひどくはない。明日病院に行き(初戦の)スケートアメリカは万全の状態で滑れるようにしたい」。そう周囲の不安をぬぐい去った安藤。これに一番ホッとしたのは、実はNHKだったかもしれない。

民放で過熱するフィギュア放送に、ついにNHKも動いた。29回目を迎えるNHK杯の女子を、NHK総合で初めて生中継する。今まで女子SPはアイスダンスとペアの間、同フリーは最後に行われ、ともに午後7時には終わっていた。これを両種目とも最後に回し、ゴールデンへ競技時間を遅らせた。籏野新チーフプロデューサーは「視聴者から『生放送で見たい』という要望が強かった。連盟と相談して変更しました」。大会中は現場から特番も組むという。
 まさに「ミキティシフト」を組まれた安藤。その右肩に期待がかかるが「4回転がなくても得点を稼げるジャンプを入れたい。(昨年優勝した)スケートアメリカは縁起の良い大会。そこで出た評価や注意点をNHK杯まで直して表彰台に乗りたい」と力を込めた。【今村健人】

最終更新:10月8日10時4分
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy   Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 8:11 pm

toriさん、monicaさん、書き込みありがとうございます。 Very Happy
tori wrote:
笑顔の二人も爽やかでいいです。
本当に爽やかな笑顔ですね~。まずは二人に「スケートアメリカ」を頑張って欲しいです。

monica wrote:
今年のNHK杯は、なんと地上波で生放送をするそうですね!!女子だけかもしれませんが…。
monicaさん、情報ありがとうございます!男子も生でやって欲しいですよね。会場といるのと一緒でドキドキしそうですが。
会場で、安藤選手が転倒し、肩がリンクの壁に当たった時は大変痛そうだったので心配しました。
でも、安藤選手のこの笑顔を見ると元気そうで安心しました。 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy   Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 6:37 pm

Here is NHK trophy TV program site. You can watch Daisuke's and Miki Ando's interviews.
NHK杯の番組サイトで高橋選手と安藤選手のインタビューが見れます。

NHK Trophy TV Program site
http://www.nhk.or.jp/figure2007/index.html

Daisuke's and Miki Ando's interviews
http://www.nhk.or.jp/figure2007/interview/index.html

Daisuke said he has jumped quad once clean first time last year at this competiton, but this time he would like to do quads twice completely and keep 1st place.

Shatterpoint
1A
1A

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy   Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 11:49 pm

Awesome! Thanks Leode. Very Happy

The picture in your first post is quite nice too. I love his hair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesplatzone.blogspot.com
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy   Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 7:09 am

Thanks for the link, Leode. I would love to see Daisuke do 2 quads in one program (I think that's what you meant in your translation...)...hopefully it's not the short...it would be too much of a disaster if he fell on one of them.
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy   Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 9:19 am

Thanks for the info, Leode! flower

Well, the upcoming NHK could be indeed a right choice of time and place for trying doing 2 quads in the long program. I can't wait bounce
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy   Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 9:49 pm

Hi, DTFF members, you're always welcome!! Very Happy

Shatterpoint wrote:
The picture in your first post is quite nice too. I love his hair.
Thanks!! I like his black hair.

swandie wrote:
I would love to see Daisuke do 2 quads in one program (I think that's what you meant in your translation...)...hopefully it's not the short...it would be too much of a disaster if he fell on one of them.
That's right! At this interview, he didn't say that he will do 2 quads in free skating, however, he mentioned that he do not any quads in short program because of his stamina before.
So, I think that he will jump 2 quads in Free Skating, not short!!

hsuhs wrote:
Well, the upcoming NHK could be indeed a right choice of time and place for trying doing 2 quads in the long program. I can't wait bounce
Hahaha, yeah, he will go to Torino if he places 3rd place. It is good opportunity for him to try to jump quads. His 4T is very high and beautiful, isn't it?

glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy   Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 7:43 pm

Thank you Leode for the link! Very Happy

Leode wrote:
His 4T is very high and beautiful, isn't it?
YES!!! His 4T at Skate America was wonderful!

GO DAISUKE!!!
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy   Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 1:56 pm

Leode wrote:

Yes, it surely is. In fact, I love all Daisuke's jumps. It's as if stays an extra half sec in the air while he rotates them.
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy   Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 7:11 pm

hsuhs wrote:
It's as if stays an extra half sec in the air while he rotates them.
Yes, that's really true!! cheers cheers His jumps are very easy and ELEGANT!!!
Which jump of him do you like most?
I love most the Lutz of Concert for Violin and Orchestra. So gorgeous!! I love the way he spread his arms after landing. Embarassed Embarassed

BTW, I saw a short advertising TV program for NHK Trophy. In the program Daisuke said again "I will win by doing 2 quads at NHK Trophy." But the narrator of it also said "his goal is bringing 2 kinds of quads into his LP." I believe it was just a mistake to say though......... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
yerina
1A
1A
yerina

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy   Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 1:18 pm

Thank you Leode for links!!!
They are so cute! And I love his gentle voice Very Happy

Quote :
Yeah!!! I was really impressed by it at Skate America.
I can't find a word to expression. Just gorgeous!!!

Quote :
I love most the Lutz of Concert for Violin and Orchestra. So gorgeous!! I love the way he spread his arms after landing.
I agree with you!! Me too Very Happy
Every jumps of Tchaikovsky's were really suitable with music and gorgeous, especially at 2006 NHK Trophy. (The quality was awesome!!!)
But I can't choose one because his jumps are all clean and so beautiful I love you

Btw, I think Daisuke is really good at interpretation for classic music composed by Russian composer. (Tchaikovsky and Rachmaninov Very Happy )

Quote :
In the program Daisuke said again "I will win by doing 2 quads at NHK Trophy." But the narrator of it also said "his goal is bringing 2 kinds of quads into his LP." I believe it was just a mistake to say though.........
Hmm... The media always said the wrong things Sad
Anyway it's remain just a week to NHK Trophy!!!
Go Daisuke!!!
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy   Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 4:26 pm

miyu wrote:
Which jump of him do you like most?
I love the 3F+3T combo in the new SP. Done with such an ease, it's unbelievable. Cool
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy   Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 11:57 am

Thank you answering my question, yerina and hsuhs!! Very Happy Very Happy

yerina wrote:
Every jumps of Tchaikovsky's were really suitable with music and gorgeous, especially at 2006 NHK Trophy.
Yes! His elegant jumps shone out in Tchaikovsky's music. At NHK 2006 all of his jumps in SP looked almost weightless. cheers

yerina wrote:
I think Daisuke is really good at interpretation for classic music composed by Russian composer. (Tchaikovsky and Rachmaninov )
I think Morozov is also accustomed to such Russian composers. My hidden dream is to see Dai-chan, as of now, skate to Rachmaninov LP again.......... Embarassed Embarassed

hsuhs wrote:
I love the 3F+3T combo in the new SP. Done with such an ease, it's unbelievable.
Yeah!! Could you imagine that Dai-chan become one of top male jumpers at the time of 2005-2006 season or before?? He is still growing surprisingly. I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy   Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 1:53 pm

Daisuke’s and Miki Ando’s interview “Secret of Success for NHK trophy” will be on air at “Sunday Sports” of NHK TV program on Nov. 25th and Dec. 2nd, 2007 as bellow schedule.

NHKの「サンデースポーツ」で、本日1125日に高橋選手と安藤選手のNHK杯へのインタビューがあり、122日はNHK杯の様子が放送されます。
放送スケジュールは下記の通りです。もう少しでNHK杯なので楽しみですね。

11/25/2007(SUN) 21:50 - 22:50 "SUNDAY SPORTS" NHK TV Program
12/02/2007(SUN) 21:50 - 22:50 "SUNDAY SPORTS" NHK TV Program

「サンデースポーツ」NHK
安藤美姫・高橋大輔・NHK杯優勝への秘策
http://www.nhk.or.jp/sunday/

1125日(日) 21:5022:50
122日(日) 21:5022:50

Yumei
1A
1A
Yumei

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy   Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 7:39 pm

今さっきNHK見ました Very Happy 大ちゃん4回転2個挑戦するみたいですね Very Happy テレビで大ちゃん見てると、NHK杯のこと私もどきどきわくわくしてきました bounce 大ちゃんがんばって cheers
Back to top Go down
http://englishaffairs.cn/
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy   Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 8:53 pm

Yumeiさん、コメントありがとうございます! Very Happy
高橋選手の言葉には揺ぎ無い自信が見えてきて、最近はジャンプも安心して見てられますね。ここ2年間の彼の進化には目を見張るものがあります。
本当にどんな高橋選手の演技が見れるのかNHK杯も楽しみですね。

miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy   Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 9:23 am

おー、もうNHK杯はすぐそこなんですね!!気合を入れないと!!大ちゃんの演技がとってもとっても楽しみです。 cheers
ステップ、スピンなど変更してくるんでしょうか??ステップは構成は変えなくても大丈夫なのかな?とにかく、大ちゃん自身が満足のいく演技をできればいいですね。(あっ、でも自分に厳しい大ちゃんにとっては、このハードルはちょっと高いか・・・。 Rolling Eyes なんていったら良いんだろう?)
がんばれ 大ちゃん!!! cheers

あっ、Leodeさん、クリスマスの飾りつけありがとうございます。 Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy   Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 7:07 pm

miyuさん、DTFFの皆さん、こんばんは。 Very Happy
ちょっと早いですが、感謝祭も終わったのでクリスマスバージョンにしてみました。去年のクリスマスは高橋選手が長光コーチやモロゾフコーチにプレゼントを買っていたようで、優しい高橋選手ならではのエピソードですね。santa

miyuさん、高橋選手のNHKのインタビューの様子を見ると、今回は「やっちまったぜ。」ではなく、「やったぜ!」という演技が見れそうですよ。「やったぜ!」という彼自身が納得した演技は去年の全日本でしたね。
また、高橋選手のガッツポーズが見れるのを楽しみにしています。 Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy   Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy Empty

Back to top Go down

Press Interview with Daisuke for NHK Trophy
Page 1 of 1