Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recent interview/show of Daisuke

Go down 
+3
hsuhs
Lil
Dencar
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dencar
1A
1A
Dencar

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Recent interview/show of Daisuke Empty
PostSubject: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Sorry, I don't know where to post this but I found this recent video of Daisuke -looks like an interview/documentary?

https://youtu.be/JKJWMZ_fE60
Back to top Go down
http://dencar.livejournal.com
Lil
2A
2A

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Can you see it?
This link doesn`t work for me Sad
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:05 pm

Back to top Go down
TwisterSister
1A
1A
TwisterSister

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:56 am

I read somewhere it was a documentary to be shown only in the Kensai area... Hmmm.. Intriguing!
Thanks for the link! I hope someone is able to record more of it - I always enjoy watching Dai even if I don't understand what's being said. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lil
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:55 pm

hsuhs thank you!
Now I see it.

His voice here is just Embarassed
You should not play! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dencar
1A
1A
Dencar

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:11 pm

TwisterSister wrote:
I read somewhere it was a documentary to be shown only in the Kensai area... Hmmm.. Intriguing!
Thanks for the link! I hope someone is able to record more of it - I always enjoy watching Dai even if I don't understand what's being said. Laughing

Yeah, me too. I hope someone can upload AND translate it too. Laughing
Thanks for giving the link to Lil, hsuhs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dencar.livejournal.com
fosse
2A
2A

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8x6ZtC0HO0 (part1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSFz-vsyCCg (part2)

I found those videoes.
Thanks kind uploader~!
Back to top Go down
Gudrun
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 2011-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Hello Fosse

Thank you so much for the links! Although I understand only very little it is a very interesting "round" :-) First I thought Daisuke is set on a throne *lol.

Cheers
Gudrun.
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:28 pm

Thank you, Fosse!
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:56 pm

Seems like video were removed already.
Here are 1 out of 5 of documentary on Friends on Ice.

You can see all of them from the same uploader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oYIIb5-kOs&feature=player_embedded

BTW, does anybody know if Dai skates at 4CC?
Back to top Go down
Lil
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Genki
I see only first & second part in this channel.
Did you see all five parts?

About 4CC I read somewhere - it`s not decided yet, but probably not.
Back to top Go down
Gudrun
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:07 am

Hi there

Thank you for the link, Genki. Although I also could only see 2 parts, it was fun watching :-)

Cheers
Gudrun.
Back to top Go down
Gudrun
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:12 am

Hi once again :-)

I just went to Daisha-daily and found 4 video links:
http://daisha-daily.livejournal.com/

Enjoy!

Gudrun.
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:28 am

Back to top Go down
Lil
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Guys, thank you for links!!

So what`s your impression about La Strada?

I miss old times.
Back to top Go down
Gudrun
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Hi Lil

I think that La Strada was great fun! And I am really happy that the long programme for this year will be one Daisuke developed together with Pasquale Camerlengo. Let's see what it will be like :-)

But it is also fun to watch how people react when seeing the Mambo programme. It is really amazing :-)

Daisuke's facical expression when doing his new short programme is really different - it is soo serious! Of course, it suits the music and theme but it is so different :-) I am always happy to see him smile *sighs a little :-)

Gudrun.
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huIhL7ILWEg

This clip is about the Japan Open that starts on10/01.

At the end of the video, it says something like:

Dai has lost his first position last year. He could not catch up with the power of young skaters presented before him. However, this failure led to his new determination to win again.
This competition will be the first step for Dai which leads to the "winning road."

I can not wait to see the battle between, Kozuka, Chan, and Dai.,
Back to top Go down
TwisterSister
1A
1A
TwisterSister

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:25 am

Gudrun wrote:
Daisuke's facical expression when doing his new short programme is really different - it is soo serious! Of course, it suits the music and theme but it is so different :-) I am always happy to see him smile *sighs a little :-)

Dear Gudrun - Hopefully we'll see Dai's amazing smile after each and every performance of that short program this year! Smile

Personally, I think it was a wise choice for Daisuke to choose a quieter, more introverted, less flashy program so he doesn't become stereotyped as one certain type of skater.
Back to top Go down
Lil
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Gudrun wrote:

I think that La Strada was great fun! And I am really happy that the long programme for this year will be one Daisuke developed together with Pasquale Camerlengo. Let's see what it will be like :-)

But it is also fun to watch how people react when seeing the Mambo programme. It is really amazing :-)

Ya, ya! So great! sunny

TwisterSister, I totally agree with you. Dai can show a different side of his personality & artistry with this program. I already love this SP. It`s so hypnotizing.

Genki
It`s so bitter words to hear about this ''younger skaters'' from others.
What the matter with comparing them to Dai? Dai is the one & first forever! Smile
Road to Sochi could be heavy but I want to believe in victory, because it`s spirit of champion who always aim for Gold.
Aren`t we lucky persons?
Dai could retire after OG-2010, but now we can see many programms.
Every time he competes is the priceless gift for us!
Back to top Go down
Gudrun
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:17 am

Hi Lil

It's so true that Daisuke is the one and first forever :-)))))))))

I think media just have to write things like this, they try to put up pressure, to put more tension into competition etc.; as long as Daisuke doesn't buy into it, it's fine!!

Daisuke is such a passionate skater, he just takes everyone in instantly when on the ice - it's magic :-) And I am sure he can show us a very serious side of himself as a skater as well :-) I am so "irritated" by his facial expression when skating his new programme, I can telly you again and again :-) But I have to follow this programme, it's like casting a spell on me ....

Gudrun.
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:56 am

Hi Gudrum and Lil

Yes, indeed, Dai is the one and first forever.
I know that his skate is always spell-binding. Totally intriguing that we can not take eyes off from him, right?

Yet, in the recent TV interview, he said," I do not like my skating."
-Can you believe that? Utako-sensei once said Dai has low self esteem.

What the heck, I just cannot believe he still does not like his skating after Vancouver and gold in world championship.

Let's get our power together so that he will fall in love with his own skate like we all have!!
Back to top Go down
Gudrun
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:37 pm

Hello Genki

Did Daisuke really say that recently? Unbelievable! How can he think this way? I am totally surprised about it. What does he want to be different about his skating? If there is anything he does not like, he could always change it. Couldn't he?

If he had low self esteem before, I could understand. But as you say, after Vancouver and gold in word championships. Unbelievable, really! Perhaps it is the pressure that makes him say that. Perhaps he is too much comparing other skaters with the way he skates. In a way it can be strengthening his will to compete, on the other hand he might be too fragile one day and the pressure is too much ...

You are right Genki, we have to put our power together to make him fall in love with the way he skates (why doesn't he see all these fans cheering for him, loving the way he skates?) ... still pondering ...

Gudrun.
Back to top Go down
TwisterSister
1A
1A
TwisterSister

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Genki wrote:
Yes, indeed, Dai is the one and first forever.
I know that his skate is always spell-binding. Totally intriguing that we can not take eyes off from him, right?

Yet, in the recent TV interview, he said," I do not like my skating."
-Can you believe that? Utako-sensei once said Dai has low self esteem.

What the heck, I just cannot believe he still does not like his skating after Vancouver and gold in world championship.

Let's get our power together so that he will fall in love with his own skate like we all have!!

I agree completely about Daiksuke's spell-binding quality of his skating. One of the American TV commentators once called him a "performer-athlete" and I think that has a lot to do with it. Dai never sacrifices the performance quality of his program just to get points, you know?

It makes me so sad to hear that Dai-chan doesn't like his skating, he's so special! I can imagine it would be so much pressure though, to have so many fans cheering crazily for you... it would probably be quite easy to think "What do they see in ME?!" I just want to give him a big hug and tell him how amazing he is!
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Hi guys:

Thanks for a lot of comments.

I am not sure if you guys understand Japanese, but here's the interview that he said" I really hate my skating." I went back and found out that his expression is not " do not like' but much stronger than that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iuq37YqHMFY&feature=feedu

It starts around 2:08, when Japanese synchro-swimmer suggested," Why don't you become the strong world's leader of skating?"
Then he said," I really hate my skating." The swimmer surprises with the sound " YE--->"
Dai continues to say,"That's the reason why I started to review my basic skating this year. There will be 3 years to Sochi, but I feel that I only have 3 years."

Strange. I love his back cross so much that I can see it all day long!!
I will tell him again, if I have a chance to meet him again.
Back to top Go down
TwisterSister
1A
1A
TwisterSister

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:41 am

That's really interesting, Genki. I don't understand Japanese at all, so thanks for your interpretation! Something must have sparked some desire in him to go back to basics again.... other than mediocre spins, I'm not sure what it was! It's so great though, isn't it, that instead of just trying to add more and more difficulty with crazy quad jumps he's making sure everything is improving? I just worry that basic skating skills aren't going to give him the results in competition he deserves. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent interview/show of Daisuke   Recent interview/show of Daisuke Empty

Back to top Go down

Recent interview/show of Daisuke
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next