Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2022

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 4:00 pm

Hello everyone,

It's been barely 6 days since the Olympics ended, but after this dreadful week, it seems like years.

Yes I was also very happy for Kaori, and for "rikuryu". The excellent pairs competition felt healing after that mess.

But now really on topic.
Kikunojo Onoe was a guest on Shizuka's "Friends plus."
A small piece of it is transcribed in Kaisuzu's blog. (thx to Kaisuzu!) I'd like to quote ist here, DeepL translated.

» Kikunojo on Daisuke Takahashi's growth as a performer:

"I feel he's starting to pull people along with him.
It's only been four and a half years, but watching Daisuke as a person, and also watching him work on the productions and act in them, I can see he's really matured.
Maybe the physical demands get tougher because of age, like all of us, but the older he gets, the more substance he builds up, and that's a way to show his art.
I feel that his energy is becoming sharper and sharper." «

I wish us all peace and freedom.

sunny  sunny  sunny

Shyla and PATTINA like this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 12:49 pm

In a matter of days, the Olympic spirit of brotherhood and union has suffered a very serious attack and it seems so far from what's happening in these days  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad , but world solidarity for Ukraine is fighting back this attack and strengthening this spirit.  Stay safe!!

Back to topic, thanks sonabilis for providing Kikunojo san's words on Dai-chan. 

Dai will be on TBS's special "Kaiku-Kai" next 05 March - at 19 JTime.  From hints I understand this special is on Japanese athletes who won Olympic medals. 

Official TBS promo

sonabilis wrote:
I wish us all peace and freedom.

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Stay safe and have a nice SunDai.

Shyla and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 12:15 pm

Hi everyone. 
Let's start the week with this IFS article/interview - nothing really new but it's always a joy reading great words of praise and admiration about our lovely duo  I love you I love you I love you I love you   (seems the author Susan D. Russel totally disagrees with judges about Free PCS  Very Happy)

Muramoto & Takahashi Dance Into History

Have a nice MonDai and stay safe!!

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 7:40 pm

Happy 29th Birthday to Kana!!!!! cheers cheers sunny

PATTINA and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 11:59 am

Hi everyone. When I posted on Monday I was not at home (I took a long week-end to visit my relatives in home town). Returning home on Monday afternoon to discover I had no internet connection, due to some failures in provider's net, so I had to stay disconnected for a while. 

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANA-CHAN!!!!  I love you I love you I love you

As usual, I cannot provide you the link from my pc but if you have a change take a look at Kana's instastories: she has reposted birthday wishes from friends and also some pics. The last instastory is a short video of what seems a small birthday party at Hertz Arena and I'm sure I hear Dai's voice singing Happy Birthday with others. 

Lot of birthday wishes from FS fans and groups - many with pics and short videos with Dai

Happy Birthday from online on ice

Happy Birthday from Golden Skate

Great fan art by Deracinated Flower

Great fan art by KiwiEgg

Let's pray for peace in Ukraine. This insane war must be stopped.

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 3:59 pm

Belated Happy Birthday to Kana-chan from me too!  
All the best to the great skater and performer, brave hero, skillful psychologist and always positive friend who gave us the ice dancer Daisuke! flower  sunny  flower

In recent days I tried to give some consolation to Ukrainian-born friends of mine, but it is hardly possible. Terrible. May there be peace and a better future for Ukraine as well as for Russia!

sunny  sunny  sunny

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 12:56 pm

Hi everyone. 

Let's start the Sunday with great smiles. We have already mentioned here Isabella Gamez, Kana's friend  at Hertz Arena (she usually prepares yummy birthday cakes for Kana). She created an IG account for her dog, a goldendoodle named George. Yesterday George met two new friends 

George with Kana and Dai

Yesterday Dai took part in a tv special

Thanks to Teamkumataka san we have the interview - 2 short videos 

Short recap of his words in this tweet by Igs  

2022 World Championships Time Schedule  - KanaDai will compete on Friday 25 March at 11:30 local time and Saturday 26 March at 17:05 local time. 

Have a great SunDai  flower

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 11:43 am

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 11:48 am

Puma Japan has updated its page  drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

Yoga Spring-Summer 2022 Men Collection

Wonderful way to start the day  drunken drunken

Stay safe, everyone.

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 5:56 pm

I will take one of each as long as I get Dai with my order. I love you He looks great!
Worlds is two weeks away, looking forward to seeing KanaDai perform again!

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 10:43 am

Dai updated his IG  cheers , both photos and instastory, promoting the new Puma Yoga collection  drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken  

STUDIO COLLECTION

Text translation thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to the Worlds

Larger pics of Dai during meditation    drunken drunken drunken drunken in the article by Seventietwo Japan

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 11:48 am

Hi everyone. 

Full interview uploaded on Youtube 

Dai on Sport Club TV 

Translation of some quotes thanks to igs on Twitter 

Today is 11 March, the anniversary of Tōhoku earthquake/tsunami Crying or Very sad 

We will never forget

If you have a chance, look at Puma Japan IGstories: they have short videos of Dai during photoshooting of Yoga collection. But be quick!!  drunken drunken

Have a nice Daiday  I love you

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 12:19 pm

Taiikukai TV has opened a YT channel and will upload the uncut interview with Dai-chan (aired a couple of days ago). The first part is already available

Taiikukai TV - interview with Dai-chan part 1

Have a nice SunDai  flower  and stay safe!!

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 8:56 am

Happy 36th Birthday Dai-chan!!! Enjoy your Special Day!! I love you  News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 1f49e

Kana's instastory

https://www.instagram.com/stories/k.a.n.a.m.u.r.a/2794575857540565869/

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 11:33 am

Happy Birthday, Dai-chan  I love you I love you I love you I love you  Enjoy your day and may your future be always  as shiny and lovely as your heartful smile/laugh  drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

Thank you Shyla for posting Kana's instastory. Luckily we can trust her for giving us some hints of their life in Florida.  I love you

Dai also has posted some instastories  cheers cheers cheers  (thanks to Kana's influence? Very Happy ) to thank Kana and friends Kanako Murakami and Miwa Nishida, who whished him happy birthday.

Dai's insta    hope the link works. 

If not, please find it in this tweet by Daisuke Takahashi and Kana Muramoto Road to the World

Dai-fans on social media are posting tons of beautiful photos of Daisuke, old and recent, whishing him happy birthday and a joyful life. We are blessed to have this amazing and talended skater still on the ice at 36, as happy as a kid and as breathaking and artistic as ever.  I love you

Have a special Daiday  sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 4:27 am

Oh, I'm late.... flower  Happy Birthday, Dai-chan!  flower   
May you experience as much joy yourself as you bring to all of us!  I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 10:53 am

Sonabilis, nice to see you again here. I was a bit worried. 
Don't worry, never late for best wishes to our man  I love you I love you

More instastories from Dai-chan!!! 

Tweet with link

More from Kana

Tweet with link

LOL    Laughing a wonderful Bayadere 

Taiiku-Kai TV uncut interview with Daisuke - Part 2

KanaDai in the SOI Japan cast for Tokyo dates (08/10 April 2022)

SOI Japan official - skaters

Have a nice Daiday and stay safe!!

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 10:48 am

Both Dai and Kana posted new instastories with Kana's birthday present for Dai. Something that he really loves: his Moko-chan   I love you I love you I love you

Tweet with links  to Dai's and Kana's instastories - thanks to Daisuke Takahashi and Kana Muramoto Road to the World.

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 12:09 pm

Miscellaneous to start the week-end with  I love you

Fuji TV Sports video - KanaDai towards Worlds

KanaDai on the cover of Ice Dance Magazine, that includes an article 

Taiikukai TV - uncut interview with Dai-chan part 3

FNN Jp article on KanaDai's mission : getting 2 spots for Japanese Ice Dance 

Tokyo TV article on Soran Bushi costumes 

The article reports that Stéphane Lambiel likes it very much.  Indeed I love this outfit, so unique in both versions, but I prefer the red/black one. 

KanaDai scheduled to take part in SOI Hachinohe  (15/17 April 2022) 

Have a nice SaturDai  flower

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 8:26 pm

Thanks Pattina for all the goodies. Nice way to start my weekend. I am so excited for Worlds only a few more days!

Will you be going?
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 12:33 pm

Kana's IG update!!  cheers cheers

Last training before our first Worlds together!!!

Shyla, unfortunately for various reasons I won't be going to Montpellier  Sad So sad to miss this chance to watch Dai in competition (I only saw him in ice shows) and cheer live for him. I'll try to do my best sending good vibes via tv.  

KanaDai, have a safe trip and take care of yourselves. 

To you all, have a nice SunDai and stay safe.   I love you

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 11:46 am

Nice ISU article on KanaDai, who already made history for Japanese Ice Dance and are trying for more. 
Nothing really new, but with nice photos and interesting quotes, especially about Dai and how he expresses his love for Ice Dance and figure skating in general   " I just love to perform, that is where my heart is in" 

Kana states Dai is her last partner, so whatever he will decide after Worlds she will accept his decision "He is my last partner, there is no one else I would skate with"

Kana Muramoto/Daisuke Takahashi are making history

KanaDai arrived yesterday in France, as Kana reported in her instastory (I don't know if it is still available). They did not take part in Monday Ice Dance practice, probably because of jet lag and busy with registering etc...  I know many KanaDai fans (Japanese and not Japanese) are there, so let's hope to have info/photos. 

Have a nice Daiday and stay safe!

sonabilis likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 3:41 pm

Today RD practice thanks to some dear people  I love you  SPOILER they are wearing the white outfit

Thanks to Plumvalentine via Twitter

Thanks to Mitsuko san   (scroll her Twitter account, she has other short videos of practice) 

Thanks to BRV Giji via Twitter   (off ice and they are breathtaking all the same  drunken)

Ice Link via Twitter  - photo.  it's the official Twitter account of figure skating of Hochi News

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:26 pm

Kanadai's practice. They look great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQhcyO58jY8

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 10:49 pm

Thanks, Shyla!! 

Yes, indeed!!!  

A flood of photos and clips on social media. I'm happy for all the fans (Japanese and not Japanese) who are there to cheer and support. Please, shout out loud!!!

Onice online via Twitter  - Dai looks super-gorgeous and super-happy! Let's hope he does not get too much anxious and nervous as RD gets closer...

White Soran-Bushi  - credit to Sponichiphoto

Beware - more beauty ahead!!

Sportphotography Asahi on IG

What a wonderful couple. Talented and so, so impressive on ice. Breathtaking. 

GO KANADAI!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2022
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next