Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2022

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3550
Registration date : 2013-03-30

News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 12:10 pm

Shyla, thanks for the link, unfortunately in the meantime the video has been removed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

A couple of days ago Dai did a non planned trip to Kyūshū island, a place he wanted to visit since long time. And he finally did!! Many beautiful photos on his IG account cheers cheers cheers Each post includes various pics

Text translated with DeepL Translate

No Plan Trip to Kyushu
To Takachiho Gorge, a long-sought-after destination!
We couldn't get on the boat until the day before, but it was a relief when we were able to get on the boat on the day we planned to travel!
It wasn't the clearest weather, but it was the most beautiful.
If you haven't been there yet, you should definitely go!

#Miyazaki #Takachiho Gorge

No Plan Trip to Kyushu
Oomikami Shrine, Udo Shrine
I think this is the most power-charged place for me.

No Plan Trip to Kyushu
Sampou, the sea of Kurus where wishes come true
Sampou feels too good to stay forever.
I wished for the sea of Kurus!
Wishing for something!

#Miyazaki #The Sea of Kurus, where wishes come true #Sampou

No Plan Trip to Kyushu
Waterfall Series
Ogawa Falls, Sogi Falls, Sakura Falls
I've been seeing a lot of waterfalls lately.

#Kagoshima #Oita #Ougawa Falls #Sogi Falls #Sakura Falls

Dai-chan, seems you enjoyed your trip a lot. I'm so happy I love you I love you I love you

Have you all a nice Dai week-end!!

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 10:52 am

A lot of things to recap... let's try.

On 04th October Dai received the  Sports Special Achievement Award in Okayama.

TV news

Post by Daisuke Takahashi Road to the World FB page, with translation and link to original NHK article.

Post by Daisuke Takahashi Road to the World FB page, with translation and link to original Asahi article.

From Sasaki-sensei's IG

Dai posing for photo with award

Dai's thank you speech

Since they started collaboration for Rio Olympics, Dai and jukoka Takahito Nomura became close friends.
So Nomura san has invited Dai to a talk for his YT channel "NOMURA DOJO IPPON "  The talk was split in 4 episodes

First episode

Second episode

KanaDai were special guests on NTV Sanma Goten and both posted a photo on IGstories to inform fans. Both stories were saved.

Kana's IGstory

Dai's IGstory

Dai's IGstory

Oh, by the way, Dai has changed his longtime IG profile photo

New Dai's IG profile

Beside official activities, Dai had time to enjoy himself with friends

On 09 he went to the premiere of new stage show of his Hyoen friend Kazuki Namioka

From Namioka's blog

KanaDai at the Sam Smith's gig in Tokyo on 13 Oct.

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 5:15 pm

Thanks Pattina for the Dai updates, much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 12:01 pm

On Oct. 22nd Dai was awarded by Kansai University Alumni Association for his commitment in sport and for representing his Alma Mater in figure skating.

Kaiserclub via Twitter

The GP season has started and dear fan Twind has posted memories from SA 2022

RD practice

FD practice

Sport journalist Kurita Koji informed that during practice before West Japan Championships, the Sena Miyake Team had Dai as additional coach

Sena, Nagamitsu sensei and Dai during practice

The Team with Kurita san

Indeed Dai-chan was at the West Japan Championships with Sena

Mainichi article after SP

Mainichi article after the FS  Sena ended the competition in second place and gained access to All Japan Championships.  Well done, Sena!! Otsukaresama!!

More Dai with Sena

KanaDai as Ambassadors for SkyCourt

Dai enjoying a gourmet dinner in Hiroshima after the Championships

On Sunday 29 KanaDai took part at Premium Festa 2023 in Minami Funabashi

Video

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 12:28 pm

Nomura has posted the last 2 videos of his talk with Dai-chan on the YT channel

3rd video

4th video

Dai with friends - From Yamato Tamura san's instagram

Dai and Yamato

Dai, Yamato, and Kenji

Last Sunday Dai attended a special event for in Shinjuko for LAB SERIES JAPAN MARKET; only 60 people could attend a 30 seconds-face-to-face meeting with him and many reported later on social media.

Have a look at this post by Daisuke Takahashi Road to the World FB fan page, with English translation of one comment and link to see others.

Yesterday KanaDai coached children in a special skating lesson in Sakata City ice rink

Tv news about KanaDai skating lesson

English translation of Asahi article, thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to the World FB fan page. The post has link to Asahi original article with photos.

Last but not least....Dai-chan has officially announced on his IG account the his new show Ka Ssou Ya, to be held from 10 to 12 February 2024 in Fukuoka   cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  

Provisional cast: Daisuke Takahashi, Kana Muramoto, Kanako Murakami, Sota Yamamoto, Koshiro Shimada, Kazuki Tomono, Sena Miyake

Official IG account of the show, announcing A new entertainment sensation, completely different from the traditional ice show is coming to Fukuoka

Well, we all know that Dai-chan always expressed his desire to create a show different from the usual ones and indeed he reached his goal with the Hyoen experiences. I'm sure he will pour all his soul and heart in this new adventure, because he never backs off  when it comes to emotions and dreams on the ice. I love you I love you I love you I love you  So.... break your leg, Dai-chan!!!

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 11:39 am

Again about Sakata City special skating lesson

NHK article and video about Sakata special skating lesson

TBS article and video

KanaDai and the other special teachers

I'm so happy to see this "old generation" of skaters still together I love you

If I get it right from Google translation of text under the video, on 16 and 17 March 2024 a concert will take place at the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Large Hall, with music used in ice skating programs. Kanako Murakami will host it and Dai will be the special guest.

"Kanako Murakami’s Figure Skating Concert ~Special Guest: Daisuke Takahashi"

Message from Dai-chan

Dai on the cover of Kateigaho next issue  mmmmmm..... just a personal feeling, but he looks so "unnatural": as gorgeous as ever, but too much photoshopped in my opinion.

Nikkan Sport hosts a list of articles dedicated to the new generation of skaters, including professionals.

Mitsuto Oshima with Dai-chan - unfortunately you must subscribe to read the entire article

Seiko Japan Magazine issued a long article all about Kana Muramoto and how she selected musics for KanaDai programs.  Thanks a lot to Daisuke Takahashi Road to the World fan page for English translation!!

English translation with link to original article. The article (2 pages) includes also a couple of photo of KanaDai

Another tv appearance for Dai-chan: With Kanako Murakami on TBS - a sort of gourmet tour, if I get it right. I think Dai already did a kind of similar tv show some years ago.

From Kassouya official IG.

In his show, Dai will skate a new solo program for the first time after 4 years  cheers  cheers

Dai's message from

Dai-chan at work creating the logo    I love you  I love you  I love you

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 6:31 pm

Thanks Pattina! Hope you are well. Dai has been a Busy Bee. He has so much energy for so many different projects. He is amazing! I am very excited about his solo program as I have missed his skating so much. Ice Dance has not been the same for me this season without KanaDai. They brought something special to the discipline that I miss. Thank goodness for Marco and Charlene, love their programs this season and I will be rooting for them! Take Care! Smile

PATTINA likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 12:45 pm

Dear Shyla, Dear All

sorry for being away for so long.

First of all MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!  santa santa santa santa Be joyful and happy!! 

Merry Christmas from KanaDai  - 1 

Merry Christmas from KanaDai 2

Sorry, I have to leave now. A very busy day, today. 

Hope I can find some more time this evening (Italian time) for updates. Indeed, as Shyla said, Dai has been a very Busy Bee. 

rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 6:09 pm

I have been very busy too Pattina! Thank you for the good wishes and Happy New Year to you!!!! I love you bounce bounce

Looks like we are the only two left posting here, sad really. Maybe we should call it day. Your thoughts?

PATTINA likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 12:27 pm

Hi Shyla!!! Indeed we are the only 2 posting,I thought about quitting several times. I practically reduced my posts that much, and anyway you can find a lot of Dai-chan news on the FB pages Daisuke Takahashi Road to the World  and Muramoto/Takahashi K7D1

I really miss the lovely and lively chatting and exchange of comments I fIound here when I joined in 2013. 

I'll try to be more present in this year, Dai-chan has so many cards on the table..... I'll wait and see... when I am the only one left, I will quit.

Dai-chan wishes his fandom a Happy 2024

And in addition to his own Kassouya, Dai-chan will be back again with a new Hyoen production  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Dai's IG post

Dai-chan, may this 2024 be full of love and happiness and may all your dreams come true. 

I wish the same to you, my dear Shyla, and to all that - maybe - still come from time to time here. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 8:57 pm

I will continue check in. This place has a lot of great memories for me too but it seems all of our old friends have moved on to other platforms. Great news about Hyoen!!!  

We have Prince Ice World to look forward to Jan 19-21. Also Europeans will be soon. I will be rooting for Charlene and Marco to win their second Championship Title and will be rooting for Matteo Rizzo. I know he was recently injured so I hope that he will do well.

Happy New Year to Dai for a successful and great New Year and to you as well Pattina!!!!  News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 1f60a News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 1f60a
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 12:09 pm

Apologize for delay in reporting. 

We all are very sad for the Japanese people who suffered the serious earthquake of 01 January in the Ishikawa Prefecture and the following tsunami (luckily smaller that the 2011 one). Our prayers and thoughts are for the victims and the surviving people, who still face troubles and severe issues. Please, be strong!!

Dai-chan's post for the New Year

English translation

Short clip from a tv show - I guess as preview

Funny dancing Dai-chan    Laughing

Suzuki Yuma san, professional dancer, choreographer and great friend of KanaDai is working with them for Kassouya

A couple of photos from first reharsal

Kassouya Official IG  - from now on the IG account will be updated regularly

Dai-chan's interview for Kassouya with Nishispo-Web Otto  (YT video)

Nishispo article about Kassouya  with same YT video embedded

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 12:07 pm

Shyla wrote:
Also Europeans will be soon. I will be rooting for Charlene and Marco to win their second Championship Title and will be rooting for Matteo Rizzo. I know he was recently injured so I hope that he will do well.

Shyla, thanks for rooting for Italian skaters. Matteo won bronze medal, yesterday evening. Due to his hip injury, he decided to jump just one quad and he also fell on the second 3A. However, he skated so beautifully, and received high GOE and PCS, that his Free Skating was the second one and he climbed from 6th to 3rd place. I'm so proud of him. Italy already won gold and bronze in Pairs. Fingers crossed for Charlene/Marco!!

Dai is focusing on practice for Kassouya

IGStory by Suzuki Yuma san saved here

Dai will be special guest for TBS. In the first part (on air tomorrow) the special will involve Kana, too, while the second part (on air Sunday 21st) will focus on Dai.

TBS IG

TBS interview - photos on Kassou-ya official IG

TBS short video preview

KanaDai Team official IG

KanaDai on the cover of Anan magazine  - with an interview about Kassou-ya

Not sure I like Dai in that photo, he is too much "photoshopped". where have his beautiful wrinkles gone? In this photo Dai's face looks like plastic  Shocked Shocked

Short reel taken during shooting with a message from KanaDai 

Dai practicing for Prince Ice World

The practice was open to media, so many newspapers have issued articles and photos. Dai will skate his old "Roxanne's Tango" program together with Hiro and other skaters.

Mainichi short article about Dai and PIW  with a photo of Dai and his long time friend Hiro Kobayashi. 
Oricon article on same topic  with larger photos

Tv news about PIW and Dai's tango    I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you who cares if he does not jump? His smooth gliding, his gentle but powerful moves... you cannot take your eyes off him. 

Nikkansport article with short interview  - with  11 photos

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 11:33 am

KanaDai at PIW  skating to the new ex program Birds/Makeba  (it's not the full program)

One more video of KanaDai's Birds/Makeba

Group number Moulin Rouge

Press conference

Sponichi photo - Dai skated his El Tango de Roxanne as solo program

Sponichi on IG - KanaDai

Sportiva Shueisha article about Dai-chan at PIW

English translation - thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to the World FB fan page. 

Mainichi - press release with photos

Oricon news press article

And do not forget Kassou-ya 

Kassou-ya Official IG  has posted new photos of the cast members.

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 12:22 pm

Dai's IG post with update for Hyoen 2024

English translation  thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to the Wordls FB fan page

Hyoen 2024 official website

Kassouya official IG Dai explaining that this time filming and taking pictures with smartphones will be allowed during the show!!!! OMG, this is quite a revolution and a great opportunity for fans who could not attend to see glimpses of the performances.

KanaDai did a fashion photoshooting for TOKYO magazine

Some gorgeous photos

Dai's IG  - some backstage moment and KanaDai's presentation

Dai's IG on "KanaDai No Kiseki (KanaDai's Miracle)" - the official book, on sale from last Thursday.

Kassouya official IG announcing the end of choreography. All is ready!!!

Have you all a nice week-end!!

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 9:17 pm

The photos are beautiful! Dai in that gorgeous lavender outfit is just fabulous!

PATTINA likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:05 pm

Moments from Kassouya IG official

Ready to go!

Group number - photo

Dai-chan during the group number - photo

Thanks to all dear fans who shared moments from the show.  I love you I love you I love you I love you

Dai's solo number  - the first time after 5 years  I love you I love you I love you I love you  He lost his balance just for a moment in the last spin, but OMG so impressive, so powerful and artistic. Check  the IG page for other moments of the show. According to information I got on Daisuke Takahashi Road to the World FB fan page, the number is "Flame to the Moth" and Pasquale Camerlengo is the coreographer  cheers  drunken drunken Ohhh... I I have long desired a new collaboration between them  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

This fan has uploaded the show on YT 

10 02 show - part 1

10 02 show - part 2

10 02 show - part 3

A wonderful photo of Dai-chan during the solo number

Quadruple Axel on Twitter

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 11:49 am

On 18 02 2010 (14 years ago) Dai won his bronze Olympic Medal in Vancouver. The first Olympic medal for Japan in Men Figure Skating (and some say he deserved more than bronze)  Japanese men have not stepped down from that podium since then!! With his amazing artistic spirit, Dai opened the way to the new "way" in Men's Japanese skating 

Dai's IG      I love you I love you I love you I love you

Thanks to kind uploaders!!

Kassouya - the entire show

Male group number + Flame to the Moth

Dai's "thank you" post on IG

Sota Yamamoto's IG account Memories of Kassouya

WOW!!! @kanadai_team_official in @versace

Dai at Lace Up Gym  - short video. He went there to have massage and "recovery" training after Kassouya

KanaDai will take part as special guests at the Bloom On Ice 2024 show show of Kinoshita Skate Academy (April 20 and 21)

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 12:10 pm

NumberWeb article on Kassouya  with photos

English translation - thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to the World FB fan page. 

The author was so excited. Many innovations, from the unusual form of a 75 minutes show without intermission, to a 3 times/day performances. Only Japanese skaters to keep ticket prices low and affordable "for families" to the selection of young and almost unknown skaters Dai-chan did of his own attending Junior and High School Championships to watch the most promising athletes and the selection of unusual music (not the very famous songs audience is used to hear in ice shows/galas). 
But above all, what impressed the author most was the high level of choreo/figure skating skills, even in the young guests. 

To achieve the goal of low and affordable ticket prices for everyone, Dai-chan reduced his salary. Why I'm not surprised at all??  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Goetheweb article - part 1  about Dai-chan, his career and life devoted to figure skating. 

English translation thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to the World FB fan page. 

Apologize, but I failed to report that Dai-chan is again involved in a Sky Court project that started in October. 

D-color official website - please scroll the page down to find the various posts with photos. Here is the first 

First post dated 26.01.24 

In addition to the posts related to the specific project, the website reports also other info about Dai and KanaDai, since SkyColor is one of their main sponsors. 

KanaDai are taking part at PIW Shiga this week-end (starting from Friday). 

Flapperbear on Twitter  has posted various photos taken at the end of the show, when skaters greet audience.  She has also retweeted photos from other fans. THANK YOU to Flapperbear and to all fans who share!!!

KanaDai at PIW 1

KanaDai at PIW 2

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 12:16 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAI-CHAN!!!!    I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

We wish you all the best in your life, lots of love, happyness and health. May you fulfil all your dreams and may the sun always shine on your life. 

Kassouya 

Gendai media article part 1

Gendai media article part 2

Hyoen 2024 - Dai's message  on Luxe Hyoen official IG

Hyoen 2024 - Interview part 1 

Hyoen 2024 - Interview part 2

Hyoen 2024 - Interview part 3

Hyoen 2024 - Interview part 4

Hyoen 2024 - Interview part 5

Dai's post on IG  promoting the interview on Goethe magazine

Goehteweb article    OMG that photo  drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

Dai as regular appearance on Poka Poka - Fuji TV

Dai skating to If You Ever Forget That You Love Me  at the Tokyo Skytree Town Ice Skating Park event

Fan video

Oricon TV interview

One more Goetheweb article  

English translation  thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to the World FB fan page  I love you I love you I love you I love you

There are still more info/news, but I'm sorry, I have no more time now. Hope to return later. 

Have you all a great Dai-weekend!!

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 6:57 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAI-CHAN!!!!!!! News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 1f496 News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 1f496 News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 1f496 News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 1f496
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 31, 2024 11:53 am

Hi everyone!! 

Just two weeks from my last post and a lot to report!!

More about Dai-chan at the opening of the Tokyo Skytree Town Ice Skating Park

Tokyo Sports article  

English translation - thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to the World - like all the other translations
posted here

Dai left his signature at the ice rink

World Figure Skating Web article with photos

Dai has given many interviews lately. 

Goetheweb article

English translation

Spaia web article

English translation

Maquia article

English translation

Interview after Kassouya

FRAU part 1 

FRAU - part 2

Dai on the cover of Kiss&Cry

Nitteleplus article about Friends On Ice 2024

English translation

D-color  has uploaded many new posts about the new Dai-project. Take a look to our boy as special designer!!

Also Luxe Hyoen 2024 has uploaded many new posts with interviews and... 

the official poster!!

Dai and Kanako Murakami were guests at the Koransha Classic event 

Some shots during reharsal

The event took place on 16 and 17 March, so Dai-chan celebrated his birthday there

Birthday cake

Dai-chan celebrating

PIW Yokohama - KanaDai message

Dai out with friends  - glad he has time for himself in this frantic time... 

HAPPY EASTER ANYONE!!!

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 9:02 am

HAPPY DAY AFTER EASTER PATTINA!!! Thanks for all the Dai updates!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2022
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14