Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2020

Go down 
+3
Dancergirl
Shyla
PATTINA
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2013-03-30

News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:47 am

Hi everyone.

Sorry, I'm not here to post news about Dai/Kana, they are still below radar level.

Anyway, we can survive with some crumbs

Quadruple Axel's tweet promoting the new special issue

English translation

PIW January 2020 photogallery with great pics of Dai and Dai/Kana (the page has a lot of nice pics of the show)

If you don't have time to look at the whole page

Photogallery of Dai only - 2 tweets

The British Ice Dancers Fear/Gibson had a long interview with OnIcePerspective. Starting from 47:22 they answer to a fan asking who are the skaters they look at as inspiration. After Tessa/Scott and Gabby/Guillaume, Lewis adds the one Lilah calls "his obsession": Daisuke Takahashi

Lilah Fear & Lewis Gibson

What a pity Dai suffered from severe pain in his right knee just at Four Continents and Worlds, because this step sequence is really one of the best Morozov coreographed for him.

the amazing stepsequence from Moonlight Sonata

Have a nice Daiday!! and let's hope to have Dai-news soon.

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 6:35 pm

Thanks Pattina for the "Crumbs" much appreciated! Dai must be busy getting back into
good form after the Pandemic break from skating. I am sure we will hear from
Dai/Kana soon. Thank you for the video of Fear/Gibson, I always loved this ice dance team
and it was so cute that Lewis was fanboying over Dai, we understand Lewis it is hard not
to fanboy/girl Dai!

Stay healthy everyone now that the restrictions are being eased in most countries. I love you
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:36 am

Let's start the weekend with more "Dai Crumbs" Very Happy and really new!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Dai and Kana (yesterday??) went to a restaurant with Kana's parents and they posed for some pics with the owner's family (warning: supersweeeeeeeeeet Dai-chan with kids!!!). According to quick googletranslation of text, they all were smiling and laughing all the time. I'm overjoyed to see Dai having good time with Kana, strenthening their bonds, And he is so handsom, looking every day younger drunken drunken drunken drunken

Dai/Kana - 12 06 2020

NHK is going to air a tv special about Dai-chan and his past performances at NHK Trophy. As a sort of preview, yesterday they hosted in their website a short chat with Dai about it. Dai is at home in the same corner where he did all his previous remote chats, I don't know the exact day when he did it, but it seems very recent. drunken drunken Unfortunately the original video in NKH's website is geoblocked outside Japan but a dear fan has tweeted the clip with English subs!!! Be quick, it will be up only for a few days!!!!

Dai-chan and NHK Trophy

New post by D-Color. Dai at work on 28/01/20 Professional, fashionable and sexy!!!

Skycraft lab Step 1-2

Have a Dai-wonderful Daiweek-end!!

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 11:02 am

Hi everyone.

Dai went to Chai-san for a new hair-cut (hope you can access Chai san's IG)

Dressed in brown matching dresses (unusual colour for him), Dai however does not reveal his new hair cut because he is wearing a cap. From rough google translation and one pic, it seems Dai has renewed the small "one here-one there" red locks he had when he left in February. And it seems (mind you, just a feeling, no confirmation of any kind!!!) that Dai/Kana will leave again for the US

NHK sport has made Dai's video available on twitter cheers cheers cheers

Brand new!!!!

Kana Muramoto official website

Stay safe!!!

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 9:43 pm

Posted today by one lady of Marienbeth staff. According to rough google translation, she was surprised because the last time they met was 3 and 1/2 years ago (later she went to work in another Marienbeth branch) but Dai immediately remembered her. She is going to leave the job by the end of June, therefore she asked Dai-chan for a pic together as a special memory of her job at Marienbeth. I love you I love you I love you

Daisuke at Marienbeth on 15 June
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 10:29 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers

FB Post by Japanese gym trainer Kurita Koji san

Larger pics and videos of Dai/Kana in gym OMG Dai is so breathtaking beauty drunken drunken drunken

Google translation of text - so they are really returning to US soon to resume ice practice with Marina and other coaches.

After the training period in Japan, go to US!
First of all, for the All Japan Championship in December, a new pair that the world is paying attention to will be in action!
#Kana Muramoto #Daisuke Takahashi #KanaMuramoto #Daisuke Takahashi #Ice Dance #Figure Skating #Beijing Olympics 2022

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 4:44 pm

Thanks Pattina! Dai and Kana are keeping fit. We heard nothing for awhile
now we are getting a lot of content! YAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:08 am

Hi everyone. Still no news about the return to Florida. But here we have something to delight our souls.

20 06 New post by D-Color Skycraft Lab Step 1-3

English translation

Yesterday NHK aired the special dedicated to Dai at NHK Trophy I love you Thanks to dear fans, we have some hints

Clip with moments of ice-dance practice shooted back in September 2019 and recent Dai's message for NHK.

Screenshots

Dai's NHK gold medals

Sonatina

Loveliest smile ever 2013

Loveliest smile ever 2020

A fan shares her thoughts in English - thank you!!!

The latest release of Nintendo Switch's "Animal Crossing: New Horizon" has a very special feature: official figure skating costumes - post in English you can choose for your avatar.

Some tweets with Nintendo Switch Dai I love you I love you I love you

Selection of Dai's 2019 costumes

Various Nintendo Dais

Let's hope to have news from Florida practice soon! Have a great Dai-week (the first Summer week cheers )

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:08 pm

Great news cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Kana/Dai will be part of the "the world’s largest 24-hour digital Olympic workout"

ISU Figure Skating on IG - Keep Training on Olympic Day.

To celebrate Olympic Day we will be joining the world’s largest 24-hour digital Olympic workout. Three great skaters will join Olympians around the world on Instagram Live.
All three live workouts will be at 11 am local time in the athletes time zone except Italy.

Deniss Vasiljevs & Aljona Savchenko from Champery/Oberstdorf (11am CEST), Ondrej Hotarek & Nicole Della Monica from Bergamo (2pm CEST) and Daisuke Takahashi and Kana Muramoto from Florida (11am EDT).

I've already informed boss and colleagues tomorrow I'll stop home-working earlier than usual Very Happy Very Happy , in order to be free of any duty when Dai/Kana time starts.

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:51 am

Thanks for the heads up Pattina. Dai/ Kana are back in Florida, YAY!!!

Hey we now have the "like" and "unlike" functions on the site. bounce

PATTINA and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:27 pm

I watched the workout. It was great to see Dai and Kana live. Intensive workout and Dai and Kana are in great physical shape. Dai was very chatty during the workout much more than Kana and of course he was his usual Daigorgeous self. Oh and his hair looks great. He usually goes short in summer but not this summer.

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:29 pm

WOW, it has been amazing!! Dai and Kana doing gym practice for about 40 minutes.

And now we know Dai has still long hair I love you I love you (or at least they are longer than I expected)

Full video on ISU IG cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Dai is so handsome, his smile/laugh is contagious, his eyes are sparkling bright and he is enjoying every moment I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Let's train with Dai and Kana!!!

Shyla and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:34 am

Japanese online newspapers

Nikkansport article

English translation

The digest web article - it's revealed that more than 2000 people followed the live streaming, although it was midnight in Japan.

Chunichi article

Thanks to all dear fans who share!!!

Lovely clip I love you I love you I love you

Screenshots

By Nobu san

Mosaic of smiling faces - scroll tweet for 1 more.

Dai

Kazuki Namioka (Hyoen 2019) was following the workout

Wonderful smiles

Cutest boy ever  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Have a Daigorgeous Daiday flower flower

Last edited by PATTINA on Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:45 pm

I knew there would be a lot of content from the fans, thanks for sharing Pattina!

Love the smiling Dai photos, he is such a superstar and dorky at the same time. It is no surprise that he is loved by many.

sonabilis likes this post

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 2:55 pm

Hi everyone!

I must apologize for leaving you here alone for so long. I had a lot going on that required much time and focus.

Thank you for all the updates and links!  They resume their practice in Florida, that's the best news of all.

Now I've managed to watch about half of the KanaDai workout. What a treat  I love you
Great pleasure to see them together in such a good mood.

Darn, how does Dai do it, being so gorgeous & adorable every time? No, every time more!
He is as genuine as a child, also because of his fits of dorkiness, but his charisma is not childish at all...
Oh I'll stop, you know everything... Laughing

Best wishes to you all!

PS I am starving to see Dai in action on ice again...

Shyla and PATTINA like this post

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 3:54 pm

And here are the first competition dates for Kana&Dai in Japan!

Shyla, Twind and PATTINA like this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:10 pm

Yeahhhh, Sonabilis you are back!! cheers cheers

Enjoy this short footage of Dai/Kana practicing at Hertz Arena in February - never released before

Of course, I have no idea if Dai is marking the keypoints for dance patterns (edges, toes, steps, etc...) but now I understand why Charlie White and Max Trankov said Dai learned quickly: Dai & Kana are keeping the flow, they are really dancing together, not just skating side by side. I strongly hope they can recover soon the practice time they missed due to Covid.

Dai's official website has renewed   the Competition page with the dedicated column for "Ice Dance" coming soon (left column - the right one is for single skating)   cheers cheers cheers

As sonabilis reported, there are possible competitionS in Japan in October and November as path to Nationals.  Maybe they will add something more.  We will learn probably on July  01st, the first day of the new season.

Shyla, Twind and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 5:27 pm

Here is the Special that was aired regarding Dai's NHK Trophy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fKF4ik2NXC4qqtQF1TbWs7FB-s9ybAVz/view

Twind, PATTINA and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 6:17 pm

Pattina, thanks for linking the practice footage! I watched it ... about 37 times I think ^^
K&D already got their own style! Deep, deep edges and supple swings, so beautiful  drunken  drunken
(I also have no idea about ice dance patterns  Laughing )

Let's hope they can resume practicing --- and above all, that they can protect themselves. What's currently brewing in Florida doesn't look good pale

EDIT Wow Shyla thanks for this treasure!! I love you

PATTINA likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 11:43 am

Shyla, thank you so much for this wonderful Sunday morning (for me Very Happy ) gift!!!!

I was told that during the live workout Dai complained that the too much sweat was "damaging" his hair  - thanks to this dear fan    Training - Before/After   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 5:38 pm

LOL about the sweat and hair. While I was watching the work out video (not understanding at all)
he touched his hair and said something with the word "curl" and then put his hand through his hair.
I did notice a small piece of hair behind his ear had a curl. I chuckled to myself because I have
naturally wavy hair and sweat and humidity wreck havoc on my hair

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:54 am

Shyla wrote:
I did notice a small piece of hair behind his ear had a curl.
Yes, I was reported he said humidity was curling his hair - abstract from web article (Google translation)

Takahashi continued to work out one after another, working hard while sweating, saying, "Tight. My hair was curly."

D-Color's new post - pics taken on 28/01/2020 - OMG So stylish and sexy drunken drunken drunken drunken

SKYCRAFT lab STEP 1-4

English translation

Fan art I love you I love you I love you I love you

Shu Nakamura san's latest IG post Memories I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Have a nice Dai-day flower

Shyla, Twind and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:57 pm

Hi everyone!
Thank you all for keeping us informed, and for all your beautiful posts.
Sorry for not being active, but I always read you   I love you  

But there comes time when I just can't contain myself anymore  alien  Because how many times one can watch a few seconds of the glorious Dai&Kana steps?!!!
So, here is my new video montage, as always, please excuse the poor quality Embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcNSOyysPgU

Waiting for our Sun to shine again sunny sunny

Shyla, PATTINA and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 2:01 am

Hello ilica!! Nice to hear from you and that you are well and safe during these crazy times.

The video is amazing as usual, you do such good work. THANK YOU!!!! Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:45 am

Ilica, I'm so happy to read you again cheers cheers

what a wonderful gift I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Thank you so much!!!

Today the new season starts!!! Let's cheer for Dai/Kana!! Gambatte!!! A couple of support tweets with pics

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2020
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next