Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2020

Go down 
+3
Dancergirl
Shyla
PATTINA
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 6:34 pm

Thanks Pattina and sonabilis for updates. Loving the "Earth Jet Takhashi" commercial!

I was thinking about his expenses now, he has to keep working to be able
to afford living and training in the US which is very expensive.
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 12:35 am

Really really cool this Earth clip  Cool  Cool  Very Happy  Very Happy

And here it is in 0,5x speed, so you can better see the details - thanks to Twind once more! I love you

When Dai announced his plans to move to Florida last year, I wondered how he would manage it financially.
Actually, it was clear it was going to be a dry spell, with or without Corona. So reliable sponsors are a real blessing.

Pattina, 70 dollars for 30 minutes wouldn't surprise me at all.
I know roughly how much renowned singing or musical instructors charge for their lessons. The prices are in similar regions.

Some nice fan art, and one more face mask - Hikaru Genji

A kind fan uploaded the Fuji Sports Video (the geoblocked one) on Yandex.
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 3:40 pm

Great news! Hertz Arena announces a "soft opening" starting next wednesday May 20th!!!

There are restrictions, but mainly concerning hockey. Figure skating lessons will be allowed.

cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3550
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptySat May 16, 2020 11:15 am

Great news indeed!!  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  
Thanks sonabilis for updating. Let's hope Dai and Kana will resume soon their training and we have soon news from Estero (and Dai returns to IG!!!)

News also from Sky Court for its "Dream Room Contest": Dai and Kana will be the judges and they recorded the video separately  (social distancing??)

Official video - Dai and Kana presenting the contest

D-Color's new post with video embedded

Sky Court's official ad poster

Seems that everywhere people is returning slowly to normaliy. In Italy too, starting from Monday 18th more activities are allowed and shops, restaurants, and other facilities re-open (with limitation and safety rules, of course). Anyway, be carefule, take care and stay safe!!!

Have a great Daiweek-end!!!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 9:36 pm

Check out!! The pic will be available only for few hours!! Throwback to 2015 - Dai is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet  I love you  I love you  I love you

Dai's friend Yoshi published on bis blog a picture of Daisuke....

In case you cannot see the pic anymore, please let me know and I'll try to get a copy, somehow.

Yesterday Kana posted an instastory for the Dream Room Contest, with some explanation in English!!

Kana's instastory 17 05 2020
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 12:42 am

Haha Pattina, although I didn't really understand if Dai-chan is crying or laughing, or both at once --- he is cute. Just Dai-chan drunken I love you

Today three years ago, "Hyoen Basara" premiered.
Two years ago today, Dai's performance at PIW in Shiga, fans recall.
I remember it well. I was a brand new Dai fan, and Dai had just finished working at TV and had "submerged". Nobody knew what he was up to.
Shiga PIW was one of his rare appearances before he dropped the bombshell on July 1st  Laughing

And today Hertz Arena in Estero will start "soft opening".
I hope so much, Kana & Dai  are doing well and they are already on the ice!

"Kobe shinbun" reports on the Earth Jet CM. They interviewed the ad director of Earth Pharmaceuticals.

He says they were counting on Dai's wide popularity and the surprise effect. (Yes, successful!  Very Happy  )
Rehearsals and shooting took place on one day in January, and once again Dai impressed with concentration and professional attitude
Since releasing the CM, "Earth Jet" appears almost 5 times more often as a search term.
Dai himself commented briefly, he had to practice jumping with cans in his hands, and Kenji Miyamoto was there for choreographic supervision. (didn't quite understand whether it was especially for Dai or he did the entire choreography).

(English translation)

I wish all skaters, coaches and choreographers that they can do what they love again soon, as well as all other athletes and performing artists!

Hope you all and your loved ones are doing well! I love you
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:12 pm

Hi everyone.

Sonabilis, thanks for the updates.

Still no news from our boy in Florida Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad and nothing also from Kana.  The French couple Wagret/Souquet have posted instastories about training with masks and gloves but no sign of Kana/Dai in the distance  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Let's hope to have something new soon!! I'm really starving.

While waiting... Japanese professional photographer Sunao Noto san is posting on his blog about "the serial shooting I really wanted to do".  Today he recalls the shooting he did from July 2007 till August 2008 following Dai-chan and again in 2009/2010.    

Look at Noto Sunao's blog for lovely shots of young Dai

Hoping Dai/Kana and you all are doing fine, keeping safe and healthy!!!

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 10:53 am

Nothing new, sorry. So we have to survive with every little crumb we find Very Happy

Dice Murakami & Miki Ando chatting in English about their skating life and talking a bit about Dai-chan from 05:15 - with 2 pics of a young and happy Dai-chan in NY drunken drunken (Could possibly the curly third boy be Adam Rippon?? He trained with Morozov in the same years of 2 Dices)

How it is different training in Japan vs USA?

Have a nice week-start, keep safe and healthy!!
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 5:18 pm

Kobe Shimbun released another article on Earth Jet CM, or maybe it's the one from 20/5 but in print edition, content seems almost the same. The interesting thing is this video with english translation made by meowmix, thanks a lot!

The Miki/Dice chat is really interesting and insightful, thanks! Such details you rarely get to know as a non-insider.

Pattina wrote:
Could possibly the curly third boy be Adam Rippon??

Very likely this is Adam, oioi what a cutie he was with his curls! -- Btw recently I saw Stéphane Lambiel in an ISU video - on youtube they are releasing a video series for fitness and body control workout at home, each episode is chaired by an renowned skater - so Stéphane did some episodes by now, and in the last one he had shorn his hair short!  Neutral
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 6:24 pm

Hi, to all!

This YouTube video from Fuji-Ske channel uploaded today is not accessible from outside Japan

I got this from my Dai-friend and uploaded on DailyMotion.

It is the old but beautiful footage of creating TSS choreography with David Wilson for 2018 Short Program not included at the time of original broadcasting "Restart" at around Japan Nationals 2018

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7u5xil

see ↓ for the password now!

Love and Stay Safe

Edit:

I made the movie password protected. For some reason Fuji-Ske took the original down from YouTube. (It was possibly because of some serious mistakes of its translation in the Japanese subs. Don't know really though.

The password: d1sk

sunny sunny sunny

Last edited by Twind on Fri May 29, 2020 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 6:33 pm

Hi Twind nice to hear from you. Hope all is well and thanks for the video clip.

Now that countries are starting to reopen and relaxing the lockdown rules my fingers are crossed that we will emerge form this pandemic safely.

Be safe! I love you
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:46 pm

Twind, so glad to see you here!!! Thanks for the link.  I love you  I love you

Great news!!  S-Park (FujiTV) will air a tv service about Dai/Kana on Sunday 31st May at 23:15 JT. If I get it right, they will be there "in remote"

Post n.1  by Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi with link to original S-Park's tweet

Post n.2  by Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi with link to original onlineonice's tweet  

Pic of Dai & Kana - probably a screenshot from to-be-aired video service  I love you  I love you  I love you
Can you spot the blond locks in Dai's hair?  drunken  drunken  drunken

Today on Nitteleplus an old episode of Shizuka's Friends + was aired, but in the end Dai appeared via a newly recorded video message.  

Screenshot - Beauty  drunken  drunken  drunken

sonabilis wrote:
Btw recently I saw Stéphane Lambiel [...]in the last one he had shorn his hair short!
Yes, I noticed. And many fs fans noticed it too!! So many tweets expressing surprise, concern (supposing Stéphane was sick or recovering from illness) and real shock  Very Happy  btw I prefer Sté with long hair.

Be safe all of you  I love you  I love you  
little by little life is returning to normality and the dark period will be over.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 10:24 am

English translation of Dai's 2 short messages aired at the beginning and at the end of Friends+
Love the way Dai always finds something to underline the new phases of his life, even if something not relevant like his eyebrowns. Of course I'm eager to watch "the different ME" he is trying hard to show us, anyway Dai will always been the One and Only great performer who reached the highest levels of art on ice.

The episode aired dates back to 2011 and it was the first time for Dai in Shizuka's talk show.

More shots from S-Park's preview about Dai/Kana

Have a nice Daiday!! and be safe!!
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 12:47 pm

Hi all,

Twind, Shyla, Pattina, so nice to read you and to know you are fine Smile Yes I also hope the worst time of pandemic is over. Day by day, scientists are finding out more facts about the virus, so hopefully we can all deal with it better.

Thank you Twind for the video, so beautiful footage!  I love you  Interesting to see them working on details of expression.

At last some recent life signs from Dai! Thanks Pattina for links to pics drunken and translation!
I remember footage from about 2014 - Dai was watching old videos showing him in 2007 and joking about his long hair and "impossible thin eyebrows".  Laughing

Pattina wrote:
btw I prefer Sté with long hair.

So do I! Anyway, I think it's a waste to cut off such beautiful hair  silent

Have a nice day and be safe everyone!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptySun May 31, 2020 4:59 pm

Just jumping in to remember today's S-Park at 23:15 JT

S-Park tweet

Let's hope to have clips and screenshots (if it is not possible to have the full video).

Stay safe and healthy, everyone!

EDIT - Misha Ge on IG   Top Four Pick: Daisuke Takahashi - SP - The Phoenix (2019-2020) MegaGroup. In the text Misha explains how he was asked to do the program and how the project developed.  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptySun May 31, 2020 7:51 pm

Dai participated on Ayaka Hirahara's MOSHIMO project - and he even managed to remember his Insta password to announce it  Laughing
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 12:15 am

Thanks sonabilis!! Lot of Dai today cheers cheers cheers cheers

He is amazing beauty in Ayaka's video drunken drunken drunken and he is visibly happy to sing and be part of his friend's project I love you I love you I love you I love you

English translation of Dai's message

Kana/Dai were "remote" guests at S-Park today, however....not together and not from Florida affraid It was revealed that they have been back in Japan for a while due to Covid-19 issues (but it has not been said when they returned) and now they are without a coach.

Post by Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi with English translation of Nikkansport's article.

Some clips from the tv service

Part 1 - introduction

A short lift

Dai doing floor exercises - at 0:09 the usual Dorky Dai Laughing Laughing Laughing

Various clips

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 11:19 am

Hi everyone!!!

Thanks to dear Uni san Full S-Park tv service with Dai/Kana

Have a nice Dai-week and stay healthy!!

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 4:48 pm

Thanks Pattina for video link!
Dai is amazing beauty again  drunken  drunken  drunken  looking quite refreshed and relaxed and all himself!

Hmm... when they went to Japan, they must have gone through the two weeks of quarantine...
I wonder if this Insta pic by Kana, dated May 14, has already been taken in Japan?

From the link in previous forum post:

Quote :
"When asked “who is the leader of the team?”, they both immediately answered “Kana.”

I had to laugh heartily. It's just like you can imagine, isn't it?
And Dai seems to feel comfortable with it. Very Happy

Have a nice Dai-week everyone! Hoping for more news soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 6:13 pm

Thanks Pattina for the video link. So nice to see Dai looking fit and happy and of course
daigorgeous!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 11:42 am

Hi everyone!!

Interview to Amon Miyamoto san about his Song for Hope Project.  After the 3 embedded videos he is asked about Dai's involvement. According to Google translation, having been asked via his agent, Dai at first accepted but later declined, because he was not in the right feeling due to the very recent death of Chris Reed. However, after some time had passed, Miyamoto san tried again and again and in the end he decided to skip the usual rules

By the way, I had another idea of ​​a rule violation, I contacted several actors with Ice Glaze [Hyoen 2019] and asked Daisuke to answer the phone of the office anyway. I was contacted!

Dai called Amon back and recorded the song in 4 hours.

IMO at that time Dai was probably still in the US, while   the video messages for NTV of end April/01 May was recorded in front of the same brown curtain of the S-Park interview.

Let's hope to have news soon!!
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 4:23 pm

NEWS!!! from Nobu Oda's blog. Dai, Kana and Nobu at the new Kanku Ice Arena.

https://ameblo.jp/oda-nobunari/image-12601339366-14768061608.html
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 4:32 pm

Thank you Shyla cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers  and Nobu, of course Very Happy

So glad to see Dai/Kana with old friend Nobu. I know Dai/Kana told during S-Park that they practice, but to see them again in a rink is something special. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 10:31 am

Good morning everyone!!

D-Color's new post for the new project  SKYCRAFT Lab STEP 1   cheers  cheers  cheers

Google translation

It's been a while since we announced it at the press conference in January this year, but from today, we would like to update the meeting with Daisuke Takahashi!
This is one piece when I went to a certain property in Tokyo where Takahashi decided to do the first renovation this time.

How will this room be new with Takahashi? Look forward to it!

I will report to you again on this "D-color" site, so I would appreciate your support.
Shooting day January 28 2020

Deracinated Flower's newest Fan art

Keep on staying safe!!!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 10:50 am

Hi everyone!!

Unfortunately still no news from Dai/Kana Sad Sad

Something to cheer us up while waiting.

Figure Skating TV asked Daisuke a couple of questions and aired it at the end of one tv service. Just text, not an interview in person.

Post with English translation

Today's article by Web Sportiva, written by former Lady Yukari Nakano (1 year older than Dai, she retired in 2010 due to an injury). Title googletranslated.

Revolutionary program by Daisuke Takahashi. Yukari Nakano said, "I got goosebumps."

I I love you fan meowmix's tweets because of her detailed explanations of Dai's moves on the ice, especially footsteps.

In her most recent tweet, she analyzes the 2 amazing, breathtaking one-after-the other step sequences of "Eye" at 2010 Vancouver: you can see details of moves in the upper right corner of the video. But be quick in reading!!! Dai is so fast that it's almost impossible to keep up with his rhythm while reading the feet moves at the same time Very Happy Very Happy

Eye - step sequences

Have a great Dai-week!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2020
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next