Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2020

Go down 
+3
Dancergirl
Shyla
PATTINA
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2013-03-30

News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 10:42 am

Shyla, thank you for the news about Vladimir Morozov. Really concerning. For sure he was in Estero by the end of August (his last IG post). It seems he suffers from a mild form, without need for hospitalization. However the thought goes to all the people he possibly infected when he was unaware of being ill. Wish Vlady a quick recovery.

Fingers crossed Dai and Kana are still healthy. It would be a disaster if they had to stop practicing right now.

In the past days SkyCourt informed that now the building renovated in 2017 under Dai's design coordination has been completed with the entrance hall setup, of course designed by Daisuke. I love you I love you

SkyCourt 50 on IG

Sky Court uploaded a video with Daisuke commenting his idea for the entrance hall. The video arrives from Florida and of course we have a super tanned Dai with wild hair. drunken drunken

Dai's video message for Sky Court

English translation of SkyCourt's comment

Shyla and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 1:55 pm

Pattina wrote:
Fingers crossed Dai and Kana are still healthy. It would be a disaster if they had to stop practicing right now.
Yes I fully agree, wishing Kana & Dai all the best and Vlady a quick recovery! His ice partner has obviously not been infected.
Amazing, they are apparently allowed to travel to the Russian Cup competitions from abroad, unlike ISU Grand Prix.

Super tanned Dai looks more and more like a Malaysian pirate! Laughing

Shyla and PATTINA like this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 10:40 am

Hi everyone!! Sorry, no news to report about Dai-chan Sad

Saibu Gas has announced that Dai's talk will be available in October for everyone.

Tweet in English with link to original Saibu Gas webpage

Daisuke Takahashi News & Translations

Post by Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi

Let's hope to have news soon; once again I'm Dai-starving Very Happy

Have a great Dai-week sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 11:07 am

Hi everyone.  No news about Dai, sorry.

Just a new post by D-color with some pics of the creation of Liberte Asakusa new hall designed by Dai-chan, who followed his project from Florida.

Just jumping in to inform that I'll be away for a while.
Later this morning I'll enter the hospital for surgery: a breast lump has to be removed.

Of couse I'm anxious and nervous (the first and last time I was hospitalized was 27 years ago, to give birth to my son) but I'm confident of doctors' positive feelings. The lump is small, it was detected when it was still very small and it can be removed easily, without too invasive surgery.

Back from the hospital in a week I guess, I don't know when I'll be able to use again my right arm for typing and web-surfing, so I think that, once back at home, for a while I will just peep at the forum.  

I know you will keep it updated and I hope to find many Dai-news when I'm back.

Stay healthy (I've read that Vladimir Morozov is still in quarantene but he is recovering quickly) and see you soon I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 1:57 pm

Dear Pattina,
all the best for you, I send you a portion of strength and calmness, may it help against your anxiousness! I love you I love you I love you
Big hug and best wishes for you, have a quick recovery!

PATTINA likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:01 pm

Pattina sending good thoughts your way. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hugs and Kisses to
you!I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

PATTINA likes this post

Back to top Go down
let`s talk
2A
2A
let`s talk

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 4:59 pm

Shocked Oh no! Pattina, what will I do now? silent Who will bring the morning light to my day when I search the forum on my phone on my train ride to work. Sad
On a serious note, get better soon and I hope all bad things will go away forever. cheers
peace1

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 11:32 am

Thank you all for your nice and warm words I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

I'm back!! I get tired easily but I'm fine!! Surgery in the morning of 23rd and back home in the early afternoon of 24th. No post-surgery issues (fever, for instance) and I can use my right arm with no problems (avoiding efforts, of course).

I was hoping for Dai-news, but unfortunately nothing new. No IG, no IGS  Sad  Sad  Sad

I know 3 days ago Dai replied to this IG post by Kazuki Namioka of Hyoen 2019. Dai commented (Google translation) "You're really good 😳  I want to do painting again"

Uploaded yesterday on YT:
Sky Court CM for the new building with a pic of Dai/Kana at the end

Let's hope for news soon. I'm ok from surgery but I'm Dai-starving lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 5:25 am

Glad to hear from you Pattina and that you are feeling better.

I am Dai-starved too. I guess we will just have to be patient which is
not my strong suit. Laughing

PATTINA and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 6:01 pm

Breaking News and our patience has been rewarded.

Dai/Kana will release their performances at Carnival on Ice on 10/3.

https://twitter.com/tvtokyo_figure/status/1311256659608576000?s=04&fbclid=IwAR15Ci_oEU2yOnumFxv5HY2LhLcCHjVOupML6Aey5hYL62Bg_CP6KgO6KOU

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 6:06 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thank you, Shyla. You arrived first!!!

OMG, Dai is super-super-handsome drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 11:39 am

Dai/Kana's appearance will be a VTR (Remote) appearance, like the other guests Nathan Chen and Mariah Bell. It is possible to buy a streaming ticket

Tweet in English with link to website to purchase the streaming ticket

A shorter version of Carnival On Ice will be aired by TVTokyo on Sunday 04/10. Let's hope they will show also Dai/Kana!! or at least we can have some clips in tv news.

An abstract (Q/A part) of The Saibu Gas Talk (recorded at the end of August) with Dai-chan is now available for everyone till the 31st October. Below the video, a recap of the talk. Unfortunately, the video does not show the ice practice in Florida Sad Sad and other moments reported in the recap. Anyway, you can enjoy 23 minutes of a super tanned, super handsome, happy and smiling Daisuke drunken drunken drunken

Saibu Gas Talk Event

This tweet account will post brief translations later, so keep an eye on it!!

sonabilis likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 7:56 pm

Kana/Dai have been assigned to NHK Trophy    cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers    (27/29-11-2020 in Osaka - so at Dai's home Very Happy )

ISU official pdf document for Ice Dance

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 12:45 am

I just heard the news and I am so Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapy to see Kana/Dai back on the GP
list and for NHK! cheers cheers bounce bounce

Only three couples will be competing in ID so Kana/Dai are guaranteed a medal.

No pair teams though.

PATTINA likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 6:51 pm

During today's Carnival On Ice Dai & Kana made a video appearance (IMO probably the pic posted in TV Tokyo tweet of some days ago is a screenshot from it) sharing some moments of their practice

Tweet in English by Dainewsbot

TV Tokyo will air a first, shorter version of Carnival On Ice tomorrow, October 4 (Sunday) 16:00 - 17:15 (JT) - Here a link to a possible streaming website

Probably Dai/Kana footage will be aired, too!! Let's hope for some clips/screenshots or even some tv news.

So nothing new about programs, we'll have to wait till their first competition by the end of this month.

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 9:39 pm

Some screenshots from video

Not good quality, but it the video was recorded from the rink board and without zoom

Remove the cat in the link of the last tweet and copy/paste it: you can access the full video but without colors and edited (IMO the music is not the original one)  in order to avoid ban due to tv rights.  

Use your imagination I love you I love you I love you  it's clear enough that Dai/Kana already have a good flow, good syn, they skate very near during twizzles and Dai seems quite at his ease with Ice Dance I love you I love you I love you

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 3:42 pm

Many thanks to Meowmix san I love you I love you I love you I love you

The Dai/Kana video aired today during the tv broadcast of COI with English subs cheers cheers cheers  

And thanks to Tarakookura san on twitter

Practice moments in slow motion

The video aired today is shorter than the original one and indeed you can compare it with the black/white video uploaded yesterday (see link in my previous post)

Indeed, due to the quarantene for people returning to Japan from abroad, Dai/Kana would have lost  two weeks of practice in Florida in order to be at COI on 03 October. And we know that for the new couple every minute is important. I second their decision; they chose for the best.

IMO they will return to Japan in the next days, so, after quarantene, that they can resume good rink practice before Western Sectional at the end of this month.  Let's hope to have news soon.

Have a nice SunDai  flower

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 11:21 pm

Meowmix san has uploaded a new video (the original one) with milder edit effects and the original sound

K7D1 (2)

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 7:15 pm

Oh thank you so much Pattina! Kana/Dai dance beautifully together, I should be impressed (and I am) but this is Dai we are talking about. OMG and the DaiGorgeousness in the brief video just slays me!
Can't wait to see the finished programs.

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 3:12 pm

Yes, Shyla, we are all  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce   waiting for the complete programs  I love you  I love you  I love you

Thanks to wa-chun14 san

Collection of Dai/Kana moments of practice on and off ice from tv news S-Park* and Carnival On Ice**

* sorry, I don't know when this was aired, but it seems of months ago

**terrestrial broadcast of 04/10

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 10:45 am

Yesterday Dai updated his IG cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers   (his last IG post was back in May!!!!) with two pics of him wearing his new Puma's masks.  Wonderful heartmelting eyes  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken

PUMA's MASK !

Google translation: PUMA's MASK!
It arrived!
A wire around the nose? !! It feels really good to be in!

eh? Does the second one look good? !!

Dai also modified his profile, adding "Ice dancer" I love you I love you

I see palm trees behind him, so it seems yesterday he was still in Florida. Maybe he was waiting to return to Japan with the Puma masks lol! lol! Let's hope for news soon.

Have a great Dai-week I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 6:45 pm

News arrived...but not what I was waiting for. We must be patient and wait till NHK because Dai/Kana are exempted from domestic competitions, like all other Japanes skaters who are entered an International competition. This JSF decision is related to Covid 19 pandemic.

Hence, no Western Sectionals for the Ice Dance couple we love, but directly to NHK in November.

Post by Kana Muramoto and Daisuke Takahashi K7D1 - fan page in English.

No feedback from Judge till NHK, unfortunately. Anyway if this means more time for practice and learning, ok maybe it's for the best.

Don't worry, Dai-chan and Kana-chan, we are here waiting!!! Gambatte!!!

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 6:40 am

Oh that is to bad but perfectly understandable. We will just have to be patient.

Skate Canada has cancelled and France might be next as they have recently imposed very strict lock down. Skate America is still going forward with no audience even though US numbers are high.

Thank goodness for Dai/Kana they are the only bright light in this non-season of skating.

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 12:47 pm

Hello everyone,

sorry for my long absence ... there were a few things here that needed a lot of attention, including a terminally ill cat (r.i.p. my dear Sammy  Sad  )

Many thanks for the updates! The short clips from practice are what I starved for most. Can't wait to see more. So, so beautiful!   I love you  I love you  I love you
Dai's art of transforming movement itself into music has retained all its fascination. The magical space he has always been able to create now embraces them both, and Kana participates in the wizardry. Breathtaking! drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken

But no Sectionals for KanaDai, this is a sad message  Crying or Very sad
After all, they can continue practice. But we want to see them! As charming as their TV appearances are, and as gorgeous as Dai is to watch while chatting, but .... I want to see their programmes.... Oh this damn pandemic!  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Good health to you all, Pattina I am happy about your good recovery, keep it up!
A nice Sunday to you all, hopefully a bit more sunny than here at the moment sunny sunny

EDIT If I am not mistaken, this has not yet been published here: KanaDai's practice sequences unedited (start at 1:18 min)

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 7:21 pm

Hello sonabilis glad you are back. I am so sorry about your dear cat Sammy! I know it is so so difficult to lose a pet.

I did see that clip you posted. Not sure if it was here or at DTRTS but it is always
nice to see it again. They really look good together.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2020
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next