Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2020

Go down 
+3
Dancergirl
Shyla
PATTINA
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 3:27 pm

Happy birthday Kana!  sunny  flower flower sunny
All the best for you, may your dreams and wishes come true and may your new year be full of joy and fulfilment!

Seems Kana is one of those people who inexplicably cross Dai's paths whenever he needs them. Without her determination, Daisuke the ice dancer might not be here now.
Although, when she invited him over a year ago, he probably didn't realize how much he was going to need her  Laughing  
Dai sometimes reminds me of a character from the old fairy tales. Usually the youngest brother of several, who is considered dreamy and clumsy, but has a lot of empathy and extraordinary perceptiveness. With this he gains magical helping spirits, and these rush to his aid in danger and difficulties. In the end he wins princess and kingdom.

Vladimir misses russian pancakes, oh yes! My russian-born friends sometimes make "bliny", and they are yummy I can tell you! - Vladimir mentions Maslenitsa (butter week, spring festival), that was last week, and buttered bliny play a big part in that.
Btw best IG comment on the photo "Think we can enter these guys in a contemporary artwork exhibit" Definitely! Laughing

Kana's new IGS also brings the photo, plus some birthday greetings from friends. One is a cute childhood photo of her (with a friend)
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 5:49 pm

Happy 27th Birthday to Kana! Like a Star @ heaven flower
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 2:35 pm

Can't help but go a little off topic again:
Beautiful pic of a beautiful lady - Kana says thank you for the birthday wishes  I love you
Here's another one from her IGS, same shooting obviously - but she added a motto: "here we go 27 - looking forward but staying in the moment"

Nothing new from Dai, good that colleagues and friends provide for occasional updates. He seems to have pupated like a caterpillar Laughing
However, the butterfly that hatches one day will be magnificent, I am sure  I love you

Dai in purple jacket, I kind of missed that. Gorgeous as always   drunken  drunken
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 10:59 am

Hi everyone!! I've been a bit busy in the last couple of days. but - as sonabilis says - nothing new from our man.

As you know, in May Dai will be Olympic torchbearer for Okayama Prefecture. KSB (a local tv covering news from Okayama and Kagawa Prefectures) issued a short interview with Dai (don't know when it was taken)

KSB Sport News

English translation of the article

Tweets with KSB tv news

Ayaka Hirakara has posted memories from Hyoen 2019 both on Twitter and IG

That famous "Attracted ..." scene

Daisuke, Akkochan, Aya
Three people taking a break

Google translation
D aisuke, Akkochan, Aya
Three people taking a break

Well here is the problem

Please guess why all three [are doing] this pose

At the time of the shooting, there was a certain reason
I did this pose at once

First photo is successful
The second and third are failures

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 12:30 pm

sonabilis wrote:
He seems to have pupated like a caterpillar  Laughing

Dai surfaces again, at last!!!! cheers cheers  A new instastory with his face!!!!

Posted 4 hours ago - I don't dare a translation  Laughing of what he is doing. He has mustaches and little beard again and seems his eyes are a bit tired and red. Anyway his mood is cheerful and funny. Thanks Dai-chan for letting us know you are fine and for sharing a bit of your time with us  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

TGIF

The second instastory seems both a greeting for his dear friend Hiro and a reminder (useless, as Dai's fandom are well aware!!) of full broadcast of IE 2020 scheduled for tomorrow

@piw.hiro1

From TVTokyo's website: the interview with Tatsuki Machida as IE 2020 commentator (already posted by K&C) with pics from the show.

TVTokyo information - IE 2020

As you already know, Dai was selected as bearer of Olympic torch on May 20th for the Okayama Prefecture. In the interview posted on KBS website Dai said he'd like to run in the place where he was born and raised and according to this last update it's confirmed he will be one of the runners of Kurashiki City

Fan tweet with links

Sanyonews

You can find the route here - click on map to enlarge it

Tokyo 2020 - Torch tour - Okayama Prefecture

12 seconds of breathtaking beauty  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken

Dai - WTT 2013 Gala - presentation

Have a Dai-gorgeous week-end!!!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 4:45 pm

English translation of Dai's text in first instastory

Well, he was successfull Laughing  Probably he had nothing else to do or maybe he was too tired for something more demanding (if my calculation are correct, he posted at about 09 pm of Friday evening)

EDIT - please check this tweet by Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi - it's possible that this simple game can be a kind of training for counting exactly six seconds, the requested time for lifts in Ice Dance. affraid
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 7:27 pm

Thanks for the updates Pattina!. Dai may be a little tired looking in his instastory but those eyes are so beautiful. I like his face hair too! All and all he can't help looking fabulous. drunken

It must be difficult for him learning a completely new way of skating after so
many years as a single skater. But you know Dai he is a perfectionist. I just hope
he does not push himself to much to be perfect. Results will come slow and easy
Dai, please no injuries you already have knee issues.

Have a great weekend everyone! flower
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 12:25 pm

08 March International Women's Day and we celebrate with Dai-chan's new instastory, a reminder for all fans to watch the full broadcast of IE 2020 (already started because when I'm writing in Japan it's 15:35)

The Phoenix Boys

Other cast members have posted reminders

Kiki Nakanishi - backstage

Miwa Nishida posted this pic of Daisuke Daisuke and Emiri Miyamoto

Emiri san has posted on her IG: 2 pics and in the second one you can see Dai's back, when all the cast danced The Phoenix in the backstage

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9dB2ebp6Qx/

The broadcast is on a satellite and/or pay channel (not sure) so impossible to watch outside Japan. Fans have posted some clips of preview/CMs

Have a Dai-gorgeous SunDai and International Women's Dai-day!!!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 6:56 pm

Hi friends!! Today I'm a bit busy, because a Gov Decree has establish - starting from tomorrow till 03 April - new restrictive security measures for Italy and mainly for people living in a so-called "red zone" which has now been enlarged. While some rules are clear, some are not well expressed so I'm trying to understand if I can reach the nearby town and take trains to go to Milan for work. I can work from home, anyway some jobs can be done only checking papers at office.

Luckily I have some Dai-beauties to relieve my anxiety drunken drunken drunken

Dai preparing all cast for a bit of The Phoenix

Soooooooooooooo sexy - look at the smile when he turns to the cast... to Dai for!!!

Dai/Kana

Backstage - screenshot

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2020 11:26 am

Enjoy!!! and many many thanks to dear uploader cheers cheers cheers

Check this YT channel for videos from IE 2020 Uncut version
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2020 8:28 pm

Hello, everyone

Pattina thank you very much for the lovely Dai-updates! Even videos from IE, how wonderful, thanks to you and kind uploader!

I've been on the road a lot these days, and I thought of you especially yesterday, when news reported on the new quarantine zones in Italy.
My region is still little affected, but it's only a matter of time. Then such measures will probably ordered here too.
What can we do? Keep calm as much as possible, be careful and hope for the best, more is hardly possible.

Pattina wrote:
Luckily I have some Dai-beauties to relieve my anxiety

So let's collect and enjoy them treasures Very Happy

On a TV regional channel of Seto region there was a broadcast today about "Dai-chan's roots". They filmed at ice rink in Kurashiki. Here posted in an eight-part tweet. Many conversations. But also scattered video snippets of  young Dai on ice:

Dai-chan, late 90s
Dai-chan 1997
A talented little girl doing a Biellman spin. Daisuke's heirs Smile
Again young Dai, then Dai 2020 at PIW

Ah one more thing, almost over in Japan: Happy 30th birthday Mr Tatsuki Machida!!! Your great art on ice will be unforgotten! flower

EDIT k.a.n.a.m.u.r.a instagram with a magnificent Floridian rainbow sky and:
#onemonthalready
#floridalife
#somewhereovertherainbow
#haveagreatweek
#stepbystep

Sounds good!

Last edited by sonabilis on Sun May 03, 2020 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dancergirl
2A
2A

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 6:10 am

Hi Guys.  Sorry I haven't been around much.  Thanks for all the updates.  I actually logged in to make sure you were okay, Pattina, because I've been reading about the restrictions in Italy.  I didn't realize it has affected you, too, Sonabilis so please take good care both of you and stay safe!  Kudos to the two of you for still updating us despite the dismal situation.  You are both our heroes!
Back to top Go down
Dancergirl
2A
2A

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 6:37 am

I wanted to say that I love Dai's purple jacket! He looks great in it so thanks for finding it, Pattina.
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 5:31 pm

Hello, Dancergirl,
thank you for your concern and sympathy. As I said, my region (in Germany) is not yet affected very much at the moment. Of course this can change at any time.
But in Italy, within a few days, normal public life has been ended completely.

Pattina, if you have time to read this: we feel with you the shock and anxiety for friends and loved ones!  Stay strong, and stay safe and healthy, you and your family!
The same good wishes for everyone from Italy who read here!

- sexy Dai-chan forever -

IE Finale gifs (Dai & Keji)
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 11:02 pm

Dancergirl and sonabilis and all you there, thanks for your concern and the best wishes for me and all Italians.

Dancergirl, I know Canadian authorities are dealing with the virus, too. And probably they will cancel Worlds. Let's wait and see.

I wish all the best to you all, stay safe and healthy and hopefully may your Country be not affected at all or at least affected at the minimum level.

Since Monday 09 I'm smart-working from home, all the day working with the notebook so when I stop I'm not so willing to switch on my home pc. Luckily just a few pics of Dai-chan drunken (thanks sonabilis I love you I love you ) are enough to cheer up my mood!! Very Happy I love you

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 6:13 am

Here is a nice photo of Kana, Dai and Max, from Max's Instagram. Nice words from Max.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9r6CNrKHZq/?fbclid=IwAR0buE3Duv5-yn-QXsg2hRlh-WRh7vOUNDjZfbMdVmECv_O2p-M2glHwBUs
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 12:21 pm

Wow Shyla, great news! At least as welcome as the photo is Maxim's comment:
"... his progress in ice dance just unbelievable!"  bounce  bounce  bounce

Apparently, things are going well! cheers cheers
May it continue this way, may Kana and Dai and the other ice skaters stay clear of illnesses and injuries and continue to focus on their training!

Handsome Dai in white on today's White Day

3x cuteness,  IIUC on a school bag fundraiser in summer 2017

.... and handsome Dai in red drunken drunken
Btw great photos on this instagram page, also from Shoma!

Have you all a good weekend and stay healthy! sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 12:31 pm

EDIT - Hi sonabilis, and thanks for the new links!! Again we posted at the same time.

Shyla, thanks for posting!!! Indeed Max has very nice words for Dai!!! I'm so happy!!!

As he cannot go out and meet his girlfriend and friends, in these days my son "confiscated" my pc Very Happy Very Happy to watch  movies, anime, tv series and the like, so yesterday I could not update as soon as Dai-chan posted 4 new instastories cheers cheers cheers cheers  2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon (US time). In n° 1 and n° 3 Dai reposts and replies to instastories of other friends who tagged him: they all are playing with a funny mobile app discovering "which mixed races" are you.

This girl is Dai's friend from NY (if I remember right she attended the same dance school)

n 1

Dai tried the app himself  (google translation of text)  Laughing  Laughing

As expected

(I have a vague memory of an interview when Dai recalled that sometimes when he was abroad for competitions/ice camps people asked if he was from the Philippines)

Another Dai's friend

n 3

But this one is the best of the day  cheers  cheers   It's the same pic posted by Max. I  I love you  Dai's happy and cheerful face, his wonderful smile and the tiny golden lock (has he found a new hairstylist or tried by himself? or with Kana's help, maybe  Very Happy - or maybe it's just a reflection of the light )

Our special coach

On May 23rd Dai's Talk Show for the winners of Naturie's contest had been scheduled. Now Naturie informs via twitter that changes in schedule are possible, due to the world spreading of coronavirus. Updates will follow but organizers believe that Dai's and attendees' health are the priority.

English translation of Naturie's tweet with links to the original

Not only the Naturie Talk Show is in danger: the torch run in Kurashiki is scheduled for May 20th. Of course I strongly hope that by that day the coronavirus is over, in Japan as well as all over the world. It would be very sad if the torch run in Japan were canceled or if Dai were to run through empty streets with no people cheering.

Hope you all are healthy!!! Stay safe!! Enjoy this wonderful fanvideo by Luv Flapper and have a Dai-gorgeous weekend!!

The Greatest Show - Daisuke Takahashi 2019-2020
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 6:15 pm

Thanks for the updates sonabilis and Pattina. Nothing like Dai to cheer us up in these trying times.

Nice to hear from you dancergirl. flower Hope all is well.

Stay safe everyone. I love you
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 11:57 pm

Dai via instastory wishes Happy Birthday to his NY friend Kobi - posted one hour ago.

Saved here Happy Birthday Kobi

Not sure about all the remaining text, but one sentence says something like "I'm still in time" (Kobi's birthday is 15/03)

In Japan is already 16 March, so...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAI-CHAN!!!!  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 2:21 am

More stories!! cheers cheers cheers

Seems Dai is enjoying a great Sunday  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

Old Naples pub

Watch out!! Heart shaped mouth alert!!

Dai in the sun  Cool  

Kana posted this  (OMG Dai is so Dai-gorgeous  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken )

Happy Birthday

And Dai reposts and thanks

Thank you KANA
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 3:13 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAI-CHAN!!! ENJOY OUR SPECIAL DAY!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 11:28 am

flower HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAI-CHAN!!  flower

May your new year be healthy, full of love, happiness, and success!

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 11:49 am

Today in Italy is 16 03 so once again  HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAI-CHAN!!!! flower flower flower
May your life always shine bright like a diamond, full of love and wonderful things. Be healthy, happy, proud of yourself and joyful.

Following the example of Kana, Dai has posted new instastories as replies and "thank you" to friends who wished him Happy Birthday.  Dai never did this before, so we can say Kana is having a good influence on him Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Saved here

D-Color has updated its blog with a birthday wish and a pic of Dai at the second meeting for the new project before leaving for the US.  Useless to say, he is amazing beauty  drunken  drunken

D-Color 16 03 2020

Google translation

Today is Daisuke Takahashi's birthday!
This is the first photo of Takahashi's second meeting of "D-color", which is always challenging.

Takahashi is currently training in Florida!
We hope that all employees can spend a fulfilling day aiming for even higher heights in the past year.

Happy Birthday!
We wish you a wonderful year.

Wish you all a Dai-wonderful week!!!  sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 12:02 pm

WOW, seems Florida and/or Kana turned Dai more social: 7 new instastories in few hours!!  

From 1 to 6 they are "thank you" posts to friends who wished happy birthday

Akko-chan

Yuta Arakawa - young actor member of Hyoen 2019

Haruka Miki - a proskater

Kanako Murakami

Ryo - a PIW pro-skater

Moa Iwano  - she used a wonderful drawing as pic

Although the google app for translation of text is not really precise, I could understand something. With this pic Dai informs us that the rink is closed - of course due to covid-19 pandemic.

"Rink closed from tomorrow" [today]    "Well, it can't be helped"   "Looking forward"   "Let's do our best"

"Rink closed from tomorrow"

Yes, the rink is closed, as almost all rinks in US and Canada, I understand. From first info it seems closed only for general public, so let's hope skaters may continue. Maybe just two at the time.  

From Kana instastories - the original one has been deleted, luckily it was already saved!!! A smiling, happy and cheerful Dai-chan  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Dai skating on his birthday!!!!!!!!!

OffTopic - terrible, terrible news Sad  Sad  Sad   Chris Reed has suddently died of heart attack in Detroit. He was just 30!!!!!!!!!! I'm shocked and speechless. My prayers and thoughts to the Reed family.

IG post by Allison Reed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2020
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next