Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010

Go down 
+4
alekzu
MissC
hsuhs
Leode
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010   Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:09 pm

Today, the Olympic, 4CC and Worlds teams was announced officially by Japan Skating Fedration.
You can see Daisuke's pics with Olympic team members.

http://www.asahi.com/sports/update/1227/OSK200912270067.html
http://www.asahi.com/photonews/OSK200912270067.html

Vancouver Winter Olympic Games 2010
Men

Daisuke Takahashi, Nobunari Oda, Takahiko Kozuka
Ladies
Miki Ando, Mao Asada, Akiko Suzuki
Pair
Reed/Reed

4CC 2010 in Korea
Men
Tatsuki Machida, Yasuharu Nanri, Kento Nakamura(expected to participate in)
*Takahiko Kozuka widthdrew from the comepetition.
Ladies
Mao Asada, Akiko Suzuki, Yukari Nakano
Pair
Narumi Takahashi & Mervin Tran
Ice Dance
Reed/Reed

Worlds 2010 in Turin
Men
Daisuke Takahashi, Nobunari Oda, Takahiko Kozuka
Ladies
Miki Ando, Mao Asada, Yukari Nakano
Pair
Reed/Reed

Congulatulations, Daisuke and all medalists!! Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 Icon_cheers

Last edited by Leode on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010   Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Thank you for the update, Leode flower

So now it's all official.

Happy to hear Daisuke's going to be at the Worlds too.

I also want to use this opportunity to make a request regarding his sp costume. Daisuke, could you please bring your Finlandia Trophy sp outfit to Turin? (if you still have it). You look so elegant and cool in it I love you
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010   Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:30 pm

hsuhs wrote:
I also want to use this opportunity to make a request regarding his sp costume. Daisuke, could you please bring your Finlandia Trophy sp outfit to Turin? (if you still have it). You look so elegant and cool in it I love you
LOL I second that!!
(the one from Skate Canada would be good too)
Back to top Go down
alekzu
1A
1A

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010   Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:40 am

Wonderful! Looking forward to be able to see Dai properly on TV again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010   Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:21 am

At the interview with the Olympic team on Dec. 27, 2009, Daisuke talked his thoughts to Vancouver.

http://sankei.jp.msn.com/photos/sports/other/091227/oth0912272333021-p1.htm
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/sports/other/091227/oth0912272333021-n1.htm

News and Interviews towards the Olympics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npf5dSAANmg

-How do you feel about the representative of Japan for the Olympic Games?
I'm very appreciate to be one of representives of Japan for the Olympic Games. however, I'm extremely disappointed my performance as ace of Japan. From this experience, I would like to do the best performance I'm satisfied with at the Olympic Games without any regrets.

-How do you process with your training towards the Olympics?
The most priority thing is to be stable for the quad. After that, I need a practice more and more.

-What did you learn from the Olympic Games at Turin?
I didn't recognize the true meaning of the Olympics at all. My mind was somewhere else when I was there. But this time, I'm going to think what the best that I can do during that time.

-What are your thoughts towards the Olympics?
I'd like to get a gold medal of the Olympics. It's always same from 4 years ago.

Ganbare!! Daisuke!! Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 Icon_king

BTW, I love his gorgeous costume for the short program no matter what they say!! Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 Icon_razz Daisuke, please don't change it!!
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010   Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:52 pm

Thank you for the link and the translation, Leode!

I like the new white jacket! What an amazing team Japan is sending to the Olympics!!

And Shocked at the number of photographers at 2:02!!

By the way, other sources say that the ladies team for Worlds is Mao, Miki and Yukari (not Akiko).
Back to top Go down
annajuly
1A
1A

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010   Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:04 pm

"-What are your thoughts towards the Olympics?
I'd like to get a gold medal of the Olympics. It's always same from 4 years ago."

So happy and exciting to see Dai's answer!
A dream can only come true when you hold it.
Come on,Dai.Give a chance for us to cheer after the 2010 Olympics.
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010   Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:14 pm

Thank you, MissC!! I corrected it. Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 Icon_biggrin
Unfortunately, Takahiko Kozuka withdrew from 4CC and Kento Nakamura will be expected to participate in the competiton for Takahiko's replacement.
http://www.daily.co.jp/newsflash/2009/12/28/0002609193.shtml

annajuly wrote:
So happy and exciting to see Dai's answer!
A dream can only come true when you hold it.
Come on,Dai.Give a chance for us to cheer after the 2010 Olympics.

Hi, annajuly, welcome to DTFF!! Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 Icon_biggrin
I hope so, too. I want him to continue his skating life as long as he can as an athlete after the Olympics.
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010   Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:33 pm

Thank you so much for links and traslation! Very Happy

I hope Daisuke will go to the Worlds in Torino... that's why I've got a ticket Razz ... but I think it will depend on the Olympic Games' results... and first of all I really hope he can see his dreams come true.

BTW, no matter about the costume... I only want to see him live again! Wink

Please, can someone translate what is said from the audience at 1:40?
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010   Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:17 am

glorydave wrote:
Please, can someone translate what is said from the audience at 1:40?

Daisuke said, "My performance at Nationals was not suitable for a champion," and someone in the audience shouted, "That's not true!" Razz
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010   Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:11 pm

Thank you, Calliope!
I agree! It's not true! Wink
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010   Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:44 am

Hi:

Leode, thanks a lot for so much info. I am glad that Dai is going to skate at the worlds.

BTW, like Hushs, I love the costume for Phinlandia better than current one. I do not like the fact that current costume disturbs his neck line, especially on the right hand side due to too much decoration.

Leode, how about soliciting voting from the members re; his costume?
Costume contest, everyone?

Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 345219
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010   Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:35 am

Hi, DTFF members!
I'm just back fro the Nationals. Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 Icon_biggrin It was so dramatically competition, especially in ladies.Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 Icon_eek
Here is the TV interview for Olympic team after the Nationals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tW9S98H7ho

2:20
-Now, you're back after the injury. How do you feel about your performance at the Nationals?
I'm very appreciate to be one of representatives of Japan for the Olympic Games. however, I'm extremely disappointed my performance as ace of Japan. From this experience, I hope I never do it again next time.
- It was good for you that you were making a lunch box by yourself?
Yes, it's ture. (laughing)

7:35
- Takahashi-kun, actually, I think you didn't have enough time to be back your performance completely after the injury. It's so hard to be back for you?
Yes, I think I need more one year to be back my performance completely, however, it's good for me that I pushed myself quickly in the short term.
- You focused on your performance, did you?
Yes, I got irritated as I didn't have so much time to practice. But, because of the reason, I had to focus on my performance completely for the short time.

Genki wrote:
Leode, how about soliciting voting from the members re; his costume?
Costume contest, everyone?
O.K, I'll think about it. Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 Icon_wink But I think he loves the current one. Becuase he was in the costume twice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010   Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke gets Olympics and Worlds 2010
Page 1 of 1