Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke will compete until Worlds 2011 in Nagano Japan!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Daisuke will compete until Worlds 2011 in Nagano Japan!! Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke will compete until Worlds 2011 in Nagano Japan!!   Daisuke will compete until Worlds 2011 in Nagano Japan!! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:08 pm

According to latest issue of World Figure Skating magazine No. 39, Daisuke will compete until Worlds 2011 in Nagano Japan!!
This issue is not released yet, so I cannot write this article in detail and I bought this magazine at Japan Open 2009. However, I'd like you to know about the only one thing to all his fans. I bought this magazine at Japan Open 2009.

Q: Do you have any plan after Olympic Games? How long are you going to compete?
Daisuke "It depends on my result of Vancouver Winter Olympics, however, I have a plan to compete until Worlds 2011 in Nagano Japan."

2011 World Figure Skating Championships
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_World_Figure_Skating_Championships

This issue are featuring interview with Daisuke, Pasquale Camerlengo, Utako Nagamitsu and Takeshi Honda. It's very interesting articles for his fan. If you live in Japan, you MUST but it now!!

World Figure Skating magazine No. 39
http://www.shinshokan.co.jp/figure/index_figure.html

I'm soooo glad to hear that, Daisuke!! Daisuke will compete until Worlds 2011 in Nagano Japan!! Icon_cheers Daisuke will compete until Worlds 2011 in Nagano Japan!! Icon_cheers
But please make it more longer actually!!

miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will compete until Worlds 2011 in Nagano Japan!!   Daisuke will compete until Worlds 2011 in Nagano Japan!! EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:49 pm

Thank you for letting us know about the news, Leode! Very Happy Very Happy

I went to a bookstore to buy the magazine yesterday but I couldn't found it... So I mail-ordered it.

I have a mixed feeling about it. I want him to win the olympics but at the same time I want to see him as a competitor as long as possible..... Neutral
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will compete until Worlds 2011 in Nagano Japan!!   Daisuke will compete until Worlds 2011 in Nagano Japan!! EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:04 pm

Thank you , Leode! Very Happy
miyu wrote:

I have a mixed feeling about it. I want him to win the olympics but at the same time I want to see him as a competitor as long as possible..... Neutral
It's the same for me, miyu... I really want him to win the gold medal at olympic games, but I'd like to see him in Torino for the worlds too... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will compete until Worlds 2011 in Nagano Japan!!   Daisuke will compete until Worlds 2011 in Nagano Japan!! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:05 am

Thank you for the comments, miyu and glorydave. Daisuke will compete until Worlds 2011 in Nagano Japan!! Icon_biggrin
I thought Daisuke will retire after Vancouver Winter Olympics, that's why I wrote this.
All his fans want him to compete as long as possible including me. But at this point, he's not sure about this. He said it's depends on his result of Olympic Games and.....his desire I think.

Anyway, I want him to get a win for Filandia Trophy!! Daisuke will compete until Worlds 2011 in Nagano Japan!! Icon_king

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will compete until Worlds 2011 in Nagano Japan!!   Daisuke will compete until Worlds 2011 in Nagano Japan!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke will compete until Worlds 2011 in Nagano Japan!!
Page 1 of 1