Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.) Empty
PostSubject: TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.)   TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:54 pm

TV program "The comebacks" was aired yesterday and it featured Diasuke and Utako Nagamitsu, "the bond with his coach".

You can see it on youtube now. Thank you so much for the poster!!! cheers cheers
I translated a few comments from them. I'm sorry for my poor English!! Crying or Very sad

Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEJbP5aiUqI

3:23
N: When I saw him for the first time, I believed he would become a top skater. From the beginning he had something, as if music rose from his body naturally. I thought what a wonderful child he was.

5:22
D: (Talking about the last season) My motivation didn't rise and I coudln't see what and how I should have worked. I also couldn't concentrate on practice. It was like I was overflowed, or I was lost.

N: In the last season I thought that he was worn out, because he had been running in the front-line for a long time without thinking of defeat.

Part2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbcZ8GdVIDQ

0:25
N: He was fine and in high spirits until just a day before he vanished, so I wasn't worried at all. It made me surprised and worried even more when he vanished. I really feared the worst thing.

D: I think she was terribly angry. Even though I made her worried, she is still supporting such a selfish boy without any complaints.

1:17
N: I told him if he wanted to quit skating he could do. He has already lived up to (our expectations?) enough in various meanings, and I think, now he can do just for himself. So I told him I would apologize for all of the things and bow my head to everyone so he didn't need to worry. That was my true mind. That's what I'm for. I have thought it was one of the biggest job for me.

D: She supported me or let me rely on her. My selfishness and such things.

3:17
N: Joy to see Daisuke's skating again, and also joy to build up from zero for the second time. I had such joy.

4:50
N: What I surprised very much this time was that when he came back on the ice, his face returned to the one when he was in second year of junior high school. His face really looked naive (honest?) like a junior high school student.

Utako sensei is such a wonderful lady. queen I was moved by her comments. I love you I love you

peace1
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.)   TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:14 am

Thanks for the links and translations, miyu! And please don't apologize for your English, your English is excellent! Very Happy

miyu wrote:
D: I think she was terribly angry. Even though I made her worried, she is still supporting such a selfish boy without any complaints.

I laughed so much when he said this. I was like, "Young boy? How old do you think you are?" Laughing And he called himself an old man awhile ago too. (BTW, until what age is it generally acceptable to call someone a "shounen"? I was never quite clear on that, but at any rate I assume Daisuke is definitely too old. Razz)

Anyway, this was a great program. Daisuke and Utako-sensei seem to have such a nice relationship. It must be very assuring for Daisuke to know that she'll always be there for him, no matter what. I remember in another TV program Daisuke said he wanted to make Utako cry with his performance at the Olympics -- I hope he can do that!
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.)   TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:11 pm

Thanks a lot, miyu! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dilemma
1A
1A
dilemma

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.)   TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:29 am

Thank you so much for the translation,miyu!
Utako-sensei is such a nice lady. I couldn't help shedding tears when hearing she said that she would take the responsibility if Daisuke give up skating. Sad So kind-hearted. So I think Daisuke should treat her very well and regard her as his mother even when he retire. Wink Rolling Eyes

BTW, Daisuke is sooooo cute Embarassed when he tapped his ears at the end of this program Razz He is also very lovely when he is shy and puts out his tongue. Wink
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.)   TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:10 pm

You are welcome, Calliope, MissC and dilenmma! Very Happy

Calliope wrote:
BTW, until what age is it generally acceptable to call someone a "shounen"? I was never quite clear on that, but at any rate I assume Daisuke is definitely too old.
According to a dictionary, "shonen" is usually used for boys between 7 yo and 16yo. So Dai-chan isn't a shonen.
At any rate, a person who sneezes like THAT can't be a shonen!! Laughing Laughing

dilemma wrote:
Daisuke is sooooo cute when he tapped his ears at the end of this program
Yes! Embarassed Embarassed The gesture means "I can't hear you! I can't hear you!" Razz Razz
BTW, did you make the bear of your avatar?? It's so great! Shocked I love you
Back to top Go down
dilemma
1A
1A
dilemma

PostSubject: Re: TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.)   TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:30 pm

miyu wrote:
BTW, did you make the bear of your avatar?? It's so great! Shocked I love you
My friend found the pic on a Japanese website. I guess it may be made by a Japanese fan? Very well done and so lovely Razz so I set it as my avatar Very Happy

Daisuke really looks very young, almost the same as 4 years ago Embarassed When we watched GPF, my friend said, oh, he seems like a junior skater and is supposed to take part in the junior GPF Laughing
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.)   TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:08 am

I see, dilemma. It's really well made!!TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.) Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
dilemma
1A
1A
dilemma

PostSubject: Re: TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.)   TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:56 pm

miyu wrote:
I see, dilemma. It's really well made!!TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.) Icon_cool
Hi, miyu. This one is for the SP and I guess it's made by Korean fans. Very cool, please check it. Cool

https://2img.net/h/oi26.tinypic.com/b5fzvb.jpg
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.)   TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Thank you, dilemma. I love those cute stuffed animals!!TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.) Herz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.)   TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.) Empty

Back to top Go down

TV 'The Comebacks' featured Diasuke. (Dec.08.2009.)
Page 1 of 1