Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Press interview of GP serires 2009

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Press interview of GP serires 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Press interview of GP serires 2009   Press interview of GP serires 2009 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:59 pm

According to the press interview of GP serires, Daisuke Takahashi, Takahiko Kozuka, Mao Asada, Yukari Nakano, Miki Ando, Akiko Suzuki and Nobunari Oda had a interview about each competitions on Oct. 4, 2009. Daisuke Takahashi lost last season because of his right knee injury.

Takahashi explained about his thought at an interview. "I'll enjoy myself about the skating process and the circumstances around me without being prepossing my result and to be a champion. It will make everything goes fine with me. When I lost last season because of my injury last year, I felt very empty. I think it's very important for me to enjoy skating for myself. If I show my feeling of joy while I'm skating, the part of my expression makes the audience to be happy. My objective is "Enjoying skating" this year."

「フィギュアスケートグランプリシリーズ」直前! 浅田真央、高橋大輔ら7選手が意気込みを語る!!
http://topics.jp.msn.com/entertainment/tv/article.aspx?articleid=152360

Daisuke's pic
http://topics.jp.msn.com/entertainment/tv/photoarticle.aspx?mediaid=250757

Yes!! Your thought is absolutely right!! Daisuke. Press interview of GP serires 2009 Icon_cheers

hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Press interview of GP serires 2009   Press interview of GP serires 2009 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:29 am

Thank you for the news, Leode! flower

I especially like what Daisuke said about enjoying skating.

When he skated this past weekend, in COI, he didn't have to think about points, levels and medals. Instead, he connected to the audience in a very special way.

That mood was to be felt even through the screen, it reached so many people. To me, it was like watching acting done by an excellent actor, like when you get so absorbed in what is going on, you forget it's acting, forget it's written words from a script.

I wish we could see more performances like that from Daisuke, this season. It seemed he was really enjoying what he was doing king

Good!!
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Press interview of GP serires 2009   Press interview of GP serires 2009 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:53 pm

hsuhs wrote:
That mood was to be felt even through the screen, it reached so many people. To me, it was like watching acting done by an excellent actor, like when you get so absorbed in what is going on, you forget it's acting, forget it's written words from a script.
ITA!! cheers

peace1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Press interview of GP serires 2009   Press interview of GP serires 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Press interview of GP serires 2009
Page 1 of 1