Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF

Go down 
+2
UMgal
Leode
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF Empty
PostSubject: Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF   Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 9:59 pm

On Dec. 3rd, 2007 at Yokohama in Japan, Daisuke and Yukari Nakano are qualified for Grand Prix Final at Torino in Italy from Dec. 13th to 16th, 2007. Accroding to press interview, Daisuke said "I've placed 3rd and 2nd before, so this time I will be on top with 2 quads!!"

フィギュアスケートのグランプリ(GP)ファイナル(14、15日・トリノ=イタリア)に出場する男子の高橋大輔(関大)と女子の中野友加里(早大)が3日、横浜市内で記者会見し、高橋は「3位、2位ときているので、4回転(ジャンプ)を2つ跳んで優勝したい」と日本男子初の制覇に意欲を示した。(MIYANICHI PRESS)

高橋、日本男子初Vに意欲 フィギュアGPファイナル
Pls look at their big smiles!!  Daisuke's board says "Go on a top with 2 quads!".
高橋選手と中野選手の満面の笑顔いいですね。

http://www.the-miyanichi.co.jp/newspack/html/sports/2007120301000340.shtml
http://www.jiji.com/jc/c?g=spo_30&k=2007120300624

Thanks for the links, miyu!! Very Happy (from GPF topics)
http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/headlines/images/20071203/20071203-00000032-spnavi-spo.html
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20071203-00000017-jijp-spo.view-000

UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF   Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 12:08 am

Ha ha, wow Daisuke sounds confident for the Grand Prix Final!

Thanks Leode for the information and miyu too for the links! Laughing
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF   Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 6:02 am

Leode, thank you for the translation and the articles links!

I know Daisuke wants to do more, to seek new challenges and to break new records, and and I fully support him on that. But I also appreciate his current achievement level. I watch his NHK free skating over and over again, and can't get enough of it, even though he didn't land the quad the way he should have.

Daisuke's skating is just that magical and mesmerizing. I hope he knows how people feel about his skating, two quads or no two quads.
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF   Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 6:46 am

hsuhs wrote:

Daisuke's skating is just that magical and mesmerizing. I hope he knows how people feel about his skating, two quads or no two quads.

This is really well said and heartfelt hsuhs. I completely agree and as you said it's his overall skating that captivates and moves us (not the number of quads he does). The quad at most is just a wonderful bonus to his overall skating. I don't think that he necessarily even needs two quads right now even though it might be a good long term goal to have. One quad might be enough for now but it seems that with his drive he wants to achieve more and to up the ante so that he can reach all the goals that he has not achieved yet. Either way I and many of you as well I'm sure will cheer him on no matter what he chooses to do.
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF   Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 7:03 am

UMgal wrote:
I don't think that he necessarily even needs two quads right now even though it might be a good long term goal to have.

This is what I've been thinking, too, based on my (limited) knowledge of CoP.
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF   Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 7:06 am

Yeah hsuhs, his point totals seem really good right now. With one quad and all other jumps completed he could definitely score 160-163+ as he did last year which would be good enough to win most competitions so far this year. Of course if Stephane Lambiel or Brian Joubert or whomoever else (Tomas Verner for example) start landing two or more quads in the LP this would be a completely different matter.

Anyhow, I really do admire Daisuke's guts for wanting to go all out for it and for taking on the challenge!
Back to top Go down
Shatterpoint
1A
1A

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF   Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 10:36 am

I think he's mostly wanting to do the two quads because he wants to win worlds, which means beating Brian Joubert, who has landed 3 quads in one program before.

I think Daisuke can do it, definitely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesplatzone.blogspot.com
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF   Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF EmptyFri Dec 07, 2007 3:17 pm

Here are Daisuke's Interview vid and pics for GPF. Thank you for the information, miyu.
高橋選手のGPFの会見の模様がテレビ朝日のサイトにアップされていました。miyuさん、情報ありがとうございます。

miyu wrote:
Here you can see Dai-chan's interview for GPF.(You have to reload the page till his small photo will appear under the menu on the left side and click the photo.) Razz Razz
http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/figure/

He said
"I have trained to do 2 quads in the program this seaon but I did only one quad at every game so far. If I'm in good condition, I'd like to try 2 quads at GPF. I've got 3rd and 2nd place at GPF. What I havn't got is only 1st. So I strongly want to win. So I wrote this."

Interview's Pic 会見の写真
http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/figure2007/pc/gpfinal/kaiken.html

Daisuke's interview vid  会見のインタビュー
http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/sch/figure/figure2007/pc/movie/forFinalTakahashi.asx

Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF Gp_int10

Roko
1A
1A

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF   Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF EmptyFri Dec 07, 2007 9:36 pm

Miyu-san and Leode-san, thank you for uploading the news and video. His comment is consistent. Clear mind, no distraction. Great!

Hsuhs-san, I have been doing the same thing:
hsuhs wrote:
I watch his NHK free skating over and over again, and can't get enough of it, even though he didn't land the quad the way he should have.
Now I think I can replay all the movement of NHK FS in my head! Then, I also have to replay his facial expression after the performance… He was not happy... that makes me unhappy. I decided to be a white-knuckled rooter for his quad, hoping I can see his smile after FS!! Cheers! Roko
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF   Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 1:44 am

Roko wrote:
Hsuhs-san, I have been doing the same thing:

Glad to hear I am not the only one obsessed I love you
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF   Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 5:42 pm

Roko and hsuhs, why don't you vote for FS? I'm the only one who voted for FS "Romeo and Juliet" so far. Laughing

Roko
1A
1A

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF   Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 10:11 pm

Leode,
Leode wrote:
Roko and hsuhs, why don't you vote for FS?
Shoot, I've already cast one for Bachelorette… but I realized now that I have categorized them like this: Romeo is for Daisuke’s dream and Bachelorette is for my fantasy Embarassed Embarassed I could not help! Embarassed Embarassed Roko Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF   Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 3:57 am

B/c I was blown away by Dasuke's Cyber Swan from SA, and used my vote for it. Embarassed Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF   Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 11:35 am

Roko and hsuhs, well, it's O.K. Cool
I've been dreaming that his new program would be a "Romeo & Juliet" by P. I. Tchaikovski and now my dream come true!! Very Happy

Music for Program
https://daisuke-takahashi.forumotion.com/discussion-on-daisuke-in-english-f3/music-for-program-t25.htm

UMgal
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF   Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 1:08 pm

Leode, I noticed that you picked Daisuke's new LP for this season to be "Romeo & Juliet" by Tchaikovski quite a few months ago. It really is a great pick! Are you psychic or do you just have a great connection with Dai? Razz

My wish is that he would skate to "Polovetsian Dances" by Aleksandr Borodin which is the same music used by the ice dance teams of Domnina/Shabalin and Davis/White last year. I think that Daisuke could really be expressive with this dramatic music. I think I should post this in the correct "Music" thread next time.
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF   Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 8:48 pm

Hey, UMgal. It's just a coincidence or synchronization with Morozov, ha ha. Very Happy
"Polovetsian Dances" by Aleksandr Borodin which I'd like to recommend Daisuke for Short program is great!

glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF   Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 12:31 am

Leode wrote:
"Polovetsian Dances" by Aleksandr Borodin which I'd like to recommend Daisuke for Short program is great!

UMgal wrote:
My wish is that he would skate to "Polovetsian Dances" by Aleksandr Borodin which is the same music used by the ice dance teams of Domnina/Shabalin and Davis/White last year. I think that Daisuke could really be expressive with this dramatic music.

I love this music, too! Very strong!
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF   Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 7:36 am

Leode wrote:
I've been dreaming that his new program would be a "Romeo & Juliet" by P. I. Tchaikovski and now my dream come true!! Very Happy

I, on contrary, would have never guessed that Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF   Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF Empty

Back to top Go down

Press Interview with Daisuke and Yukari Nakano for GPF
Page 1 of 1