Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009

Go down 
+9
MissC
glorydave
hsuhs
Leode
Euphoria
alekzu
miyu
UMgal
Yshion
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Yshion
1A
1A
Yshion

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:03 pm

Hi, everyone Very Happy !!

Daisuke has updated his blog today!!
http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/sports/message/takahashi/2009/04/post_15.html

Here's a translation.

First skating

I am sorry I haven't updated a message for a long time.

Yesterday, this year, my first skating! Soooo strained.

But I was able to skate better than I had thought, unexpectedly(laugh).

Wow... it's pleasant, to skate.

For the time being, I'm going to do on-ice training little by little, not everyday, and usual rehabilitation.

Your letters and messages are giving me energy. Thank you very much.

I would appreciate your support from now on too!!

Daisuke

He finally made me shed tears...I'm really glad to see him standing on the ice!! cheers cheers cheers
And I love the picture of Daisuke with Utako-sensei!

To Leode : I forgot to add "2009" on the subject title pale Would you please add "2009" when you have time? Sorry and Thank You!
Back to top Go down
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/shion-yuki
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:48 pm

Thanks a lot for translating this amazing news/Daisuke’s blog entry for us, Yshion!!! What a tremendous relief it is to hear this news finally. It really means a lot to be able to see those wonderful pictures of Daisuke on the ice again too. sunny flower
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:02 am

Thank you so much for letting us know this wonderful news, Yshion!!! cheers cheers

I'm soooo happy. flower I read the blog entry again and again. (Actually I can't stop doing it still now! )
Though it's just one picture shot, we can see Daisuke Takahashi's skating is there! I love you I love you I love you What a joy we can see it again!

Thank you, Dai-chan. You are very kind to write this for us.... Embarassed
Perhaps he can't write his blog often because of hard rehab training but he will surely tell us when something important happens.

Quote :
Wow... it's pleasant, to skate.
Great! cheers cheers

Quote :
I would appreciate your support from now on too!!
Of course we will support you forever!! Very Happy Very Happy

GO DAI-CHAN!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
alekzu
1A
1A

Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:17 am

Yay! Thank you so very much for trans! Glad to hear it went so well for him the first time on ice after so long.

Of course we will support you Dai-chan! I need to send him another card now. Very Happy

Yay! *extremly happy*
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
1A
1A
Euphoria

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:36 pm

Thanks for the news and translation, Yshion! I've read it yesterday and was all like "YEAAAH!!!" through the silent night )))))) Hope my neighbours don't hate me now ))
Anyway, it's so amazing to see him on the ice though the pics are so very small. And is it just me or there're really three skates next to Dai? I wonder why ))
Back to top Go down
http://reborn-euphoria.livejournal.com
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:11 pm

Euphoria wrote:
And is it just me or there're really three skates next to Dai? I wonder why ))
Good observation, Euphoria! Cool
According to a certain source, Dai-chan and Utako coach prepared two types of skating shoes, hard ones and soft ones, because it would be difficult to skate with hard ones for the first time after a long interval.
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:18 pm

Wow!! Wow!! WOW!! Thank you for the translation, Yshion!!
I'm SOOOOOO glad he is O.K. cheers

hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:10 pm

Thank you very much for translating Daisuke's blog entry, Yshion flower

Great to know he's started on-ice training sunny

miyu wrote:
According to a certain source, Dai-chan and Utako coach prepared two types of skating shoes, hard ones and soft ones, because it would be difficult to skate with hard ones for the first time after a long interval.

And thank you, miyu, for this extra info flower Looks like they've thought of everything.
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
1A
1A
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:57 pm

Oh thanks for this explanation, miyu! )) Maybe soon we'll have a videoshot about Dai's first skate or something.
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:42 am

Thank you so much for this fantastic news! Very Happy
And thank you Daisuke for updating your blog! flower

I'm so happy!

GO DAISUKE!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:21 am

Wonderful news! Thank you, Dai-chan, for sharing it with us! Very Happy

And thank you, Yshion, for translating Dai's message!
Back to top Go down
dilemma
1A
1A
dilemma

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:17 pm

First of all, thank you, Yshion for the translation. I was quite disappointed as if we lost touch with Dai chan until I see this good news of him Smile

Last year, I also suffered from some difficulties in my life which to a great extent put myself in an adversity Sad But the moment I saw Dai's smile when he was discharged from hospital, I was quite appeazed and moved by him, his optimistism. Then I told myself to be strong just like Daisuke. And now I have got rid of the dilemma and resume to strive for my dreams. Meanwhile, I see Dai chan coming back to the ice, just coincidently with me, to pursue his skating career.... I don't know what to say, with a range of emotions, I couldn't help shedding tears Crying or Very sad

Yeah, it seems Dai is an invisible companion for me, Embarassed embedded in my heart... Good luck to your second Olympic journey!!! And thanks for your accompany in the pursuit of our different dreams.

Again, thanks, Dai chan, for the spirit I learn from you : Never run away from challenges, never give up your dreams no matter what happens , no matter how hopeless.

PS: Could somebody tell me how to put a picture as my avatar? confused
Back to top Go down
Artemis
1A
1A
Artemis

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:03 pm

YOKATTA!!! Very Happy

Thank you so much Yshion for the translation. It is wonderful that Dai-chan is finally back on the ice and that he is smiling!! I really have missed him so much and it is so good to see him with skates on! I am really grateful that he updated his blog. It seems he is on track. cheers
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:33 am

dilemma wrote:
Again, thanks, Dai chan, for the spirit I learn from you : Never run away from challenges, never give up your dreams no matter what happens , no matter how hopeless. PS: Could somebody tell me how to put a picture as my avatar? confused

Hi, dilemma. Thanks for sharing your moving story with us! It seems that you are so brave just like Dai-Chan!

To create an avatar go the "Profile" link/tab at the top of the forum (be sure you are logged in) and click on the "Avatar" link on the top right-hand side and from there you can upload or choose a picture as your avatar.
Back to top Go down
dilemma
1A
1A
dilemma

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:09 pm

UMgal wrote:

Hi, dilemma. Thanks for sharing your moving story with us! It seems that you are so brave just like Dai-Chan!

To create an avatar go the "Profile" link/tab at the top of the forum (be sure you are logged in) and click on the "Avatar" link on the top right-hand side and from there you can upload or choose a picture as your avatar.

Thank you so much, UMgal, I've uploaded a picture of Dai chan as my avatar, don't you think he is soooo cute? Embarassed Embarassed Razz
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:23 am

Hi, dilemma, you're welcome! Yes, I love that picture of him indeed! Did you take the picture yourself at a competition or when you met him by any chance? afro
Back to top Go down
dilemma
1A
1A
dilemma

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:33 pm

UMgal wrote:
Hi, dilemma, you're welcome! Yes, I love that picture of him indeed! Did you take the picture yourself at a competition or when you met him by any chance? afro

Hi,UMgal!!
No, it is provided by a Dai-Fan and I can't remember who he/she is.
Actually, I cut this picture from a montage made by him/her and it seems this photo was taken during a national performance in Japan. Smile

How I wish I could meet Daisuke in person!!! But just haven't any opportunity at all Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:35 pm

dilemma wrote:
How I wish I could meet Daisuke in person!!! But just haven't any opportunity at all Crying or Very sad

Soon hopefully we'll have this chance, dilemma!! See this news- Daisuke is guaranteed to have two Grand Prix events for next season already! It was posted on fsuniverse (by Akira Andrea).

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/sports/feat...0090409_01.htm

It seems to have been fixed that Takahashi can participate to two events in GP Series in 2009/2010 season.
The Yomiuri Shimbun in Japan gave this article.

Translation into English.
The entry qualification of GP Series was eased.
Takahashi got to be able to participate to two events.
April 9th, 2009 (JST)

ISU announced the requirements of the hosting which included the easing requirement of the entry qualification about GP Series (all 6 events) in next season, before April 8th. This is what Japan Skating Federation (JSF) requested as the remedy of Daisuke Takahashi (Kansai University Graduate School) who missed all events in this season with the injury of the right knee. Takahashi got to be able to participate to two events which are a full of limits of the series. The player who entered within 12th place at the most recent Worlds and so on, could participate to two events so far, but newly the requirement that the player who entered within the 6th place at the Worlds in the past can participate in two events when having returned to from the trouble and so on, was added in. Because Takahashi has entered the 2nd place at the Worlds in 2007, he applies to this requirement. The players who participate to the series plan to be decided in the end of May.
Back to top Go down
alekzu
1A
1A

Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:06 pm

Woho! I have a secret wish that he will go to TEB. As soon as they announce that I'll book tickets and flight right away. I've always wanted to see Paris. Wink Either TEB or I'm hoping he'll go to another small competition in Europe. I really really really want to go see him. bounce
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Thank you for the imforamation, UMgal!

dilemma wrote:
And now I have got rid of the dilemma and resume to strive for my dreams.
GO DILEMMA!! cheers cheers cheers

alekzu wrote:
Either TEB or I'm hoping he'll go to another small competition in Europe. I really really really want to go see him.
There are possibilities that Dai-chan will go to Nebelhorn or Finlandia, I think. Cool
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:27 am

Thanks for translating, Yshion. I was very excited to hear that he was back on the ice but I couldn't comment until now.

Speaking of the Grand Prix, the ISU purged the 2006-2007 scores and Dai is still in the top 24th (he's 20th). So he didn't need the new injured skaters rule after all!
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
anne-marie
1A
1A

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm

so do you know if Daichan returned to training
which musics he choosed for his programs? Question
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
1A
1A
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:19 pm

anne-marie wrote:
so do you know if Daichan returned to training
which musics he choosed for his programs? Question

I suppose he decided to keep Eye for his 2010 SP and I hope the same decision will be for La Strada.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009   Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke has updated his blog April 5, 2009
Page 1 of 1