Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke at national team camp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Daisuke at national team camp Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke at national team camp   Daisuke at national team camp EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:01 am

In these days Daisuke is at Chukyo University for the National Team Camp, as he wrote on his blog.

I found this video on youtube and I think it's about this.
It's especially about Mao, but you can also see Daisuke... I'm watching the video again and again and I think I see Daisuke trying a loop combination at 0:21... or I'm wrong?!?
http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=9-1vuj6K5BU

I also found this picture. I don't understand Japanese at all, but I saw the date ander the picture, so I think it's a new one about National Team Camp...
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/photos/080807/spm0808072345000-p1.htm
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke at national team camp   Daisuke at national team camp EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:41 am

Hi glorydave! Thank you for the links!

glorydave wrote:
I'm watching the video again and again and I think I see Daisuke trying a loop combination at 0:21... or I'm wrong?!?
I think so, too. So does it mean he is going to do a loop combo in the coming season?? Rolling Eyes

Here is another TV news. You can see Dai-chan skating to "Ocean Waves" though it's very SHORT!! Crying or Very sad ( 0:38 )
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=hoAq6Hfyr0I

GO DAI-CHAN!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sgala
1A
1A

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke at national team camp   Daisuke at national team camp EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:47 pm

Hi everybody!

Here is an article from Nikkei Newspaper of Aug 8, 2008 about the National Camp. Translation by my little friend “K” ;-)

Quote (Daisuke’s words only)

Daisuke Takahashi of Kansai Graduate Univ., reigning 3 times Japanese National Champion, performed a new free program "Ocean Waves" which has just been woven. "This program includes high risk in which its evaluations may be changed by how I perform it” said Daisuke. “I’d like to change & fix program with hearing inputs from officials"

The article also says Miki Ando, Nobunari Oda, etc did not attend the camp.

Great! He is paving his way by himself! Huge difference from Nikolai era!!
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke at national team camp   Daisuke at national team camp EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:30 pm

Thank you for the link, miyu! Very Happy
...oh yes, it's very short... I can't wait to see it complete... bounce

Sgala wrote:
Great! He is paving his way by himself! Huge difference from Nikolai era!!
Yes! It's a great opportunity for Dai-chan, I think! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke at national team camp   Daisuke at national team camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke at national team camp
Page 1 of 1