Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008

Go down 
+5
MissC
hsuhs
glorydave
swandie
Leode
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008 Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Hi, DTFF members, I glad to introduce that Daisuke's blog is updated on Jan. 8th, 2008.
高橋選手のブログが本日1月8日付で更新されていました。 cheers

Daisuke's Blog at Kansai University's web
http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/sports/message/takahashi/

Here is the translation in English.

☆Happy New Year!!☆

Thank you very much for your supporting me last year!
During the competitions, when I had a very hard times and it seemed to gave it up myself, I heard your voices and pushed me up! And I'd like to say thank you for your messages who could not to see the competitions. When I saw and heard them, I thought that I was a very happy man in the world!
I'm always appreciated your supporting and helping me a lot and I'd like to do my best for you, me and the developments of Japanese Men's single figure skaters!! Please always give your support for me, thanks!

How proper I am, it's not like me.
I'm going easy from now.(laughing)

How this year will be for me? It would be very nice year, but I'm always worrying about it a little bit. During the holiday seasons, I sat back and enjoyed my holiday with my friends after the Medalist on Ice! At new year's day, I paid homage at a shrine for my wishes of 3 years. And after that, I picked a fortune slip there.

It was "VERY GOOD LUCK"!!

Yey I was glad that I picked it at first time in my life, but I didn't want to use my good luck for this, not competitions. But I'm an optimistic person, so I guess it was good sign for me.

Did you enjoy your holiday season???
What kinds of fortune slip did you pick up???

After half of season, I'll do exhibition at first Gala this year and I'll do my best for 4CC on Feb. 2008. I will go to eat a BBQ Korea! At Worlds 2008 on March, it will be my first visit to Sweden but I think it's be very freezing there for me. But I also would like to eat fishes that I heard about that they are very delicious!
By the way, it's very cold these days, take care of yourself, everyone.
During your holidays, I think that you gained weights because you drunk and ate so much. Let's shape your body with me!(laughing) The excises with your best friends will give you a good shape.

Best wishes for everyone this year!!

From Daisuke

Hahaha, will he go to 4CC and Worlds 2008 for eating delicious foods??? Razz

Last edited by on Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 1:48 am

Thanks, Leode! This was a really fun read! I'm glad Daisuke enjoyed his holiday. He seems to love food a lot...maybe he will get to enjoy the food in Korea and Sweden while he's there (but probably after competing Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 1:53 am

Thank you very much Leode! Very Happy

I was waiting Daisuke's blog updating for long time .

WOW, Daisuke is so kind with his fans!

I've some question for you Leode.
Do you think Daisuke sometimes read this forum?
Have you ever written a message for Daisuke in his blog?

Quote :
At new year's day, I paid homage at a shrine for my wishes of 3 years. And after that, I picked a fortune slip there.
I'm so ignorant of Japanese traditions... What kind of shrine is it?

Thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 3:35 am

First of all, thank you, Leode, for the heads-up! Loved the entry very much!

And yes, I too would appreciate if someone explained the shrine thing. How does it work? Does it have anything to do with the traditional wish ribbons?

Quote :
During your holidays, I think that you gained weights because you drunk and ate so much. Let's shape your body with me!(laughing) The excises with your best friends will give you a good shape.

You know what? I wish they made a workout semi-yoga DVD with Daisuke, b/c I'd love to work out watching him! I mean it. The guy already inspires me a lot in my daily routines.

Quote :
At Worlds 2008 on March, it will be my first visit to Sweden but I think it's very freezing there for me.

When I learned the 2008 Worlds would be held in Sweden, I thought the same thing. I didn't even want to go first, b/c I really hate cold. But then I found out it's not that cold in Sweden in March. It's all gonna be OK! flower
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 4:00 am

Ha ha ha... funny entry! Very Happy
Too much food, but already looking forwards to eating more, I like that spirit!
Ganbare Dai-chan!! Wink

And thank you for the translation, Leode!
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 12:03 pm

Thank you Leode! I haven't noticed it. cheers

It seems he enjoyed his short holiday a lot. Did he go to Karaoke with his friends and sing & dance ??? Razz Razz
You deserved to do so, Dai-chan!! cheers

hsuhs wrote:
I wish they made a workout semi-yoga DVD with Daisuke
Great idea!!! Of course I will buy one! Embarassed Embarassed
MissC wrote:
Too much food, but already looking forwards to eating more, I like that spirit!
Funny him! Razz Razz But I'm happy to hear he is interested in good foods not junk ones.

The shrine thing....
Japanese shrines are based on Japanese traditional religion "Shinto" (not Buddhism) and honor various Gods, for example ancesters of Emperor, famous historical person and so on. Japanese has a custom to go to shrines and pray for a year which has just started at the beginning of a new year. It is just a custom habit, not a serious religious behavior.
We always enjoy fortune slips when we visit shrines. It costs around 50 - 100jpy. It tells us our luck(Excellent Luck, Middle Luck, Luck, Small luck, Bad) and some predictions about our life, love life, business and etc.

(video news of "Hatsumoude" = New year visit to shrines)
http://jp.video.msn.com/v/ja-jp/v.htm?g=1645fee4-e804-46b7-8eac-79c84d25b486&f=msnhomechlist&fg=copy
Meijijingu shrine in Tokyo had 3 millions of visitors in 3days from 1st Jan.

I don't know (of course!! tongue ) which shrine he went.... But I've drawn "Excellent Luck" not a few times so far in my life and I'm sure others are the same. So I wonder Dai-chan used to be unlucky person??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes From this year he would be a very lucky person!! cheers cheers

I'm looking forward to seeing him on TV this coming Saturday! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yerina
1A
1A
yerina

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 7:01 pm

Thanks so much for translation!! cheers

It's really funny!
I'm happy with Dai enjoy holiday very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 8:34 pm

Thank you for your comments, DTFF members. Very Happy
You're always welcome!
And thank you for the explanation for shrine, miyu!

glorydave wrote:
Do you think Daisuke sometimes read this forum? Have you ever written a message for Daisuke in his blog?
1)Actually, I don't know, but I think maybe he would read this forum. I hope so.
2)No, not yet, however, I've written message cards for him before.
How about you, glorydave?

Momoko
1A
1A
Momoko

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 9:06 pm

Aww cute blog entry! He seems to be really looking forward to 4CC!
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 1:14 am

Thank you very much miyu for information about shrine and Japanese traditions! Very Happy

hsuhs wrote:
I wish they made a workout semi-yoga DVD with Daisuke, b/c I'd love to work out watching him!
Oh, yes! It should have a big success!

Leode wrote:
2)No, not yet, however, I've written message cards for him before.
How about you, glorydave?
No, I've never written... when I decide to write a message, I will ask you how to do it, because I don't understand anything in his blog in japanese! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008 EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 12:45 pm

Thanks so much for the wonderful translation of Daisuke's latest blog entry for all of us Leode! Very Happy sunny

Daisuke's message really shows his thoughtfulness and care towards his fans as well as his wit and cuteness of course. king

And thanks miyu for the explanation of the Japanese shrine traditions. It was super interesting and informative. I wonder if those fortune slips are accurate. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 8:18 pm

You're always welcome, all!! Very Happy
I hope that Daisuke's next entry will be soon!

MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 9:40 pm

Maybe after 4CC so that he can tell us what he ate in Korea?! Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008   Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke's blog is updated today 01/08/2008
Page 1 of 1