Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

National championship for Tomas Verner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

National championship for Tomas Verner Empty
PostSubject: National championship for Tomas Verner   National championship for Tomas Verner EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 12:40 am

I found this new on www.artonice.it.

Tomas Verner won the gold medal, but Igor Macypura had the best result in FP.
Tomas was first after SP, with a clean program, even if he had a level 1 in a spin.
Tomas' FP was not good. He felt 3 jumps (on 4T, 3A...), he also did 1A and he had no points for the last spin.
He could win only thanks to Program Components.
His total score is 194,75. .. so far from his PB of 229,45.
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: National championship for Tomas Verner   National championship for Tomas Verner EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 8:34 pm

Thanks for the information, glorydave!
Anyway, congrats, Tomas! Very Happy

I'm glad to read that his favorite figure skater is Daisuke and he also likes Daisuke's short program "Swan Lake" at his official site.

http://www.tomasverner.com/new/cze/index.html

miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: National championship for Tomas Verner   National championship for Tomas Verner EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 12:30 pm

Thank you glorydave and Leode. Very Happy Very Happy

Anyway it was good for Tomas.... I like his skating very much but he needs more consistency, doen't he? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes (But we remember Dai-chan had been said the same thing before..... tongue )

Leode wrote:
I'm glad to read that his favorite figure skater is Daisuke and he also likes Daisuke's short program "Swan Lake" at his official site.
WOW! I'm happy to see it. Thank you Tomas! They looked very friendly at NHK. I think their similar positions as up-and-coming skaters made them frank between each other. Or Dai-chan is no more "a up-and-coming skater"????? Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: National championship for Tomas Verner   National championship for Tomas Verner EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 8:09 pm

Thanks very much for the information glorydave! It is indeed very interesting to know what has been going on with Tomas since NHK (I won't really see him until Europeans on TV).

Thank you Leode as well for letting us know that Tomas likes Daisuke's skating!! Wow, awesome! Very Happy

Quote :
Or Dai-chan is no more "a up-and-coming skater"?????

I think maybe no longer, miyu. Smile
I think that if Tomas likes Daisuke's skating, it means he has great taste. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National championship for Tomas Verner   National championship for Tomas Verner Empty

Back to top Go down

National championship for Tomas Verner
Page 1 of 1