Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2022

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2013-03-30

News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 10:27 am

Yesterday morning (Sunday 21/08) Dai posted a story: the photo of some luggage and the announcement of departure for Japan, Apologize for not posting it, but I was busy.

The story has expired now. But few hours ago Dai has posted an update: unfortunately his luggage is lost  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad    Let's hope he can get it back as soon as possible I love you I love you I love you I love you

Lost baggage  News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 1f62d

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 10:24 am

Good news from Kana: seems they have back their luggage

Kana and Dai

Dai's instastory  Good morning

KanaDai Official - 2 photos FOI 2022  

EDIT - ISU article quoting also KanaDai point of view abut choreography

ISU - Season Preparation: Choreography

Have a nice Daiday flower

sonabilis likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 10:45 am

Have you noticed Dai's new haircut?

Love this photo from FOI 2022 official account: it brings back so lovely memories I love you

Dai with Kenji Miyamoto and Jeremy Abbott

Moments from practice - various skaters

Jeremy's IG - I don't know why I cannot hear the music....

Dai and Jeremy skating together

Luckily Dai has reposted Jeremy's video as instastory with music and you can understand why he is laughing: Jeremy's timing is perfect Laughing Laughing

Dai's instastories - LOL plus an other instastories of KanaDai at FOI rink.

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 5:05 pm

Thanks for all the updates Pattina! I am so glad Dai has a new shorter haircut. TBH I really prefer the shorter hairstyle for Dai it shows off his Daigorgeous face much better than the longer ponytail style.

Hope all is well with you! I love you

PATTINA and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 9:10 pm

Hello everyone,
my goodness, where did all the time go?
Thank you ladies for all the updates!
Fall is near now, and Kanadai will be unveiling their new RD on FOI. Maybe the new Ex too?
Anyway.... the first pics! Pink!
https://www.nikkansports.com/sports/photonews/photonews_nsInc_202208250001327-3.htm
https://twitter.com/wa_chun14/status/1562824357881077761?s=21&t=ml51cDa2elgTpeolx0q8Pg
https://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXZQOKC25CUN0V20C22A8000000/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Chr2f6Sphb_/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Practice vid & music & choreo credits
https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChraeBPpCQN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Sorry the messy links, I'm writing via mobile, so formatting is tricky

Read you soon!

Shyla and PATTINA like this post

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 9:20 pm

PATTINA likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 9:32 am

Hi Sonabilis. Thank you so much for being back and for links.

Sonabilis wrote:
Practice vid & music & choreo credits
https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChraeBPpCQN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Indeed this is the official announcement of new RD cheers cheers cheers cheers

LOL - in the past months we had video of KanaDai practicing samba and mambo and now we learn that the new RD is conga!!!

Conga (G .Estefan), Conga Rhythm Is Gonna Get You (pSyk Remix), Ahora, Move
Choreo by Marina Zoueva Ilia Tkachenko, Maxim Kozhevnikov, Randi Strong, Sarry, Koyo Yanai

Source Daisuke Takahashi Road to the World

The dark pink outfit is for the new EX -

Tweet by Flapperbear414 with short tv news

Dai's stomach muscles    drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken

New Dai's instastories

From FOI 2022 Official IG account

Backstage

KanaDai message

KanaDai and Shoma with merchandise

KanaDai having fun with moves from Dai's SP of his last season.

FOI 2022 KanaDai (and Shoma) merchandise on sale here - they ship worldwide.

Articles and photos are now arriving on main Japanese press, but I have to leave to prepare to go to work. I hope I can update in the afternoon (Italian time).

I'M SO HAPPY!!!! I love you I love you I love you GO GO GO KANADAI!!!

Last edited by PATTINA on Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Shyla and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 9:18 pm

More from FOI 2022 cheers cheers cheers

FOI 2022 official IG account

It's show time

Various skaters Dai with The Mask outfit I love you I love you I guess it's a kind of initial presentation

Backstage - back from Final number

FOI 2022 account has posted other short videos with skating moments of various skaters. Enjoy!!

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 11:07 am

Glimpses of new RD at FOI 2022  - thanks to Flapperbear414 san.

Ohhh, so eager to see RD performed on a larger rink, where KanaDai will pour out all their energy and fire as well as Dai's hottest sex appeal drunken drunken drunken drunken

Please note that I've edited one of my previous posts: among the choreographers of RD we have again Koyo Yanai san, this time with Sarry. So a team of 4 professional dancers took care of choreo. I'm sure this RD will put audience on fire!!!

KanaDai official IG account

First day done

Dai's new instastories

Do you remember the time when IG/instastories were one or two in - let's say - 10 months? Now the new era has brought us a "more social" Dai and this is great!!!

TV news - Glimpses of first show
thanks to our dear Twind san I love you

WOW - this pose from new EX is lovely - Source https://twitter.com/Dancingisfun/status/1563295592696033282

Sportiva Shueisha photogallery

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 12:36 am

Kana's new instastories   OMG, Dai is such a clown Laughing   Love to see him so happy and relaxed.

Shizuka's tweet

From FOI 2022 official account

Dai-Jeremy duet skating in slow motion - they look so happy skating together again  drunken

Shiny happy people in the backstage - day 2

Moment of new EX in slow motion    

From a personal point of view, I don't like Dai's transparent pink shirt of veil and lace, because I don't like too much veil and lace - especially both together -  in a male outfit. Black would have been more to my taste.
Anyway I admit he is toooooooooooooooooo hot and sexy with it drunken drunken drunken drunken

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 11:20 am

Dai seems unstoppable in posting instastories....let's enjoy his social time, as long as it lasts Very Happy

Dai's latest instastories - some are reposts from Kana or FOI

Yesterday's Mezamashi tv news about FOI with moments of new RD - Thank you for posting, dear Twind san I love you I love you

Have a great SunDai flower

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 5:55 pm

Enjoy, till it lasts - Thank you to kind uploader!!

FOI 2022 KanaDai RD

From Kanako Murakami IG - posted 3 days ago

Kanako, Dai e Saaaaachan out for dinner

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 5:26 am

Love the RD! Latin is Dai's forte and Kana keeps right up with him. She is an amazing dancer!

PATTINA and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 9:31 am

Yes, Shyla. Dai has a latin soul  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Dai & Jeremy Abbott collaboration program  - thanks to Jeremy fan who posted it  I love you

FOI 2022 official IG account has posted various backstage photos. Here the ones with Dai-chan

Dai, Shizuka, Akiko and Taka

Dai and Taka Mura

Have a nice Dai-week flower

EDIT - seems that audience could take photos at the very end of the last show, when the cast was on the ice for final cheers. Thanks to kind fans for sharing

KanaDai spotted someone in the audience - the fan thinks that maybe the one could be Koba Hiro, who at PIW sent kisses to KanaDai after seeing them at the rink

Heartful laughes

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 10:59 am

FOI 2022 backstage

Takahito Mura's IG

FOI 2022

2 slow-motion video with moments from Final group number

3 -  iconic conga steps?  Laughing

EDIT - Yesterday Dai was at the SkyCourt talk event.

Short press report - to the question ""What do you want to be in 5 or 10 years from now?"  he replied “I don’t know much about athletes, but I want to skate. I want to perform. Even if it's not a competition, I wonder if there's a system that makes me want to shine,"

Photo 1

Photo 2

Hochi news article reporting Dai's last creation as furniture designer.

Google translation

Figure skating ice dancer Daisuke Takahashi (Kansai University KFSC) appeared at a talk event held by Sky Court Co., Ltd. in Tokyo on the 29th. He raised "deepening" as the theme of the third season, which he welcomed as a couple with Kanaka Muramoto.

Takahashi, who had appeared in the ice show "Friends on Ice" until the 28th, the day before, said with a wry smile, "I've lost a lot of weight. When I return (to my base in the United States), my coach will get angry." He ran through 6 performances in 3 days and will be finishing up for the match in the future.

Last season, he became the first Japanese player to win a silver medal at the Four Continents Championships, and also participated in the World Championships. This season, he said, "My first goal is to win the All Japan Championship." She said, “As an ice dancer, last season was ‘evolution’. I want to," he said.

During the talk event, it was also announced that the stools (chairs without backrests and armrests) designed by Takahashi will be on sale. An order site will open on the Sky Court website from September 2nd.

Have a nice Daiday  flower

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 11:21 am

Our dear LightHair7 (Ilica) I love you has posted a new video!!! cheers cheers cheers Let's dance!!

Kana & Dai - Skip to the Bip

Kana has updated her IG with photos from FOI 2022

The whole cast

Friends

And a new instastory, posted 4 hours ago: seems KanaDai are at the airport. Back to USA, I bet.
I wonder where and when they will compete, in case, before GP season starts.

Next adventure - Here we go

About SkyCourt talk

Aoki Genta on IG

Miwa Nishida IG

Quadruple Axel 1

Quadruple Axel 2

A wonderful smile - photo taken by fan "@tshs_3250" - thanks for sharing!!!

Important video alert!!!! thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to the World FB fan page.

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 4:18 pm

Thanks for all the updates Pattina, much appreciated! Love ilica's new video, she is so talented!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 10:53 am

SkyCourt presents the new stool designed by Dai-chan

Daisuke's stool

According to Google translator, Dai was inspired by flowers near a pool in Florida, as he likes brilliant colours such as those of Florida flowers.

Young Dai-chan (2001)

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2022 11:00 am

From KanaDai official IG

KanaDai promoting next tv Fuji special that will be broadcasted next 21 September at 11 pm JT on FujiTV

I understand that the interview was recorded in Florida Tweet by Daisuke Takahashi Kana Muramoto Road to Worlds

Very short tv preview

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 10:40 am

Dai has updated his IG twice in less than 24 hours!!

1 - new original signature for D-Collection Casa

Personally I love that SkyCourt decided to use the Italian word "casa" (home) for Dai's nes task Very Happy

2 - FOI 2022 memories

Online translation of text

A little, no, a lot later 😅
Friends on Ice 2022
Thank you to everyone who came to the event and watched it on TV!
Thank you very much!
As @kanadai_team_official, we performed this season's RD and EX this time! It was still fresh and not yet perfect, but we hope you enjoyed it! We're going to finish it up for the competitions now!
And in the group number I skated with @idreamofjeremy! It's great to be able to skate with my friends from the war again after all these years!

What can I say, it's really this Friends!
@foi2022_official_account is an ice show that I have a lot of feelings for! I was not able to take part in the show due to the Corona Disaster, but for the first time in 3 years, it was a healing time for me to be able to participate, and it was also a really great show that inspired me a lot!
It's great to be part of a group!
Also, it was great to see the warmth in everyone's eyes! 🥰
I'm sure the hard times will still continue, but I'm looking forward to skiing in front of you all again and will do my best this season.

Thank you very much
😊.

(Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 10:50 am

NTV has released a 3 minutes video of KanaDai from the "Friends on Ice special", that will be aired on September 11. Recorded in Florida, KanaDai talk about the new Rhythm Dance (or that's what I understand from various tweets)....with funny Dai-moments at the beach Very Happy

NTV - KanaDai preview

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 9:42 am

Update from KanaDai official IG

22-23 New FD coming soon

New Dai's post on IG about Sky Court talk

Online translation of Dai's text

Sky Court Presents.
D-colour project special talk event "Designing your future life with Daisuke Takahashi - Life design with Aoki Genta san".

We had a talk event with @aoki.genta!
It was my first time working with him, but he's a great guy and it was a lot of fun!
It's been a while since I've been to a talk event and I was nervous at first, but Mr Aoki made me feel so comfortable and the people who came to the event had smiles on their faces from start to finish, so the time flew by!

I had been a little reluctant to invest, but as I listened to the talk, I realised that it was just a selfish image, and I hadn't thought that much about my future life plan, but as we talked, I gradually began to realise what I wanted to do with my life!

It was another day of valuable experience!

Have a nice FriDai!!

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 12:05 pm

KanaDai updates on instastory. Seems they were out last night with a long-time friend of Kana, who travelled to Florida just to stay with her for a few days.

Kana's instastories

According to Kana's IG they went to "the best restaurant in Naples" and Dai appreciated dinner very much, because, a part from the first story, the other ones are yummy dishes Very Happy

Dai's instastories

Memory posted by Benoit Richaud on IG I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Dai practicing PGG

Massimo Scali about KanaDai

One of his favorite projects this spring was having the opportunity to work with Muramoto and Daisuke Takahashi on a new show program, which they will debut at the “Friends on Ice” show in Japan in August.

“I was the person Kana and Daisuke first contacted when they were trying to figure out whether they could become an ice dance team,” Scali recalled. “I was like absolutely! It is such an exciting project. For Daisuke to finish the amazing singles career that he had and then challenge himself in a completely different discipline … I was like ‘Man, I admire you so much that you are even thinking about putting yourself into this situation.’

But the improvement he made in just two seasons has been amazing. He really became an ice dancer. It’s crazy the amount of work he did. I keep reminding him when he gets a little negative and is like ‘I can’t do this’ that ‘You can do anything! Trust me!’ More than anything, I love the energy and connection that we have when we work together.”

Source - IFS Magazine article about Massimo

Have a nice SunDai flower sunny

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 5:22 am

Kanadai's new FD has been announced Phantom of the Opera! How exciting!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiXA6qsoPR3/

PATTINA likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:43 am

Shyla wrote:
Kanadai's new FD has been announced Phantom of the Opera! How exciting!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiXA6qsoPR3/

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Both have posted the video as instastory and have commented the news on their official websites.

English translation of both comments here in this post by Daisuke Takahashi Road to the World.

Kenta Kojiri san is a world-renowned dancer, who has worked as a choreographer for ballet, opera, musicals and figure skating, as coach for the Japanese national figure skating team. Source: Kojiri san's official website. He, too, has posted the official KanaDai video as instastory.

Eager to watch KanaDai perform this emotional story I love you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2022
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next