Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2016

Go down 
+7
Dancergirl
Twind
ilica
ostile17
miyu
Shyla
PATTINA
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2011-12-29

News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 3:42 pm

Hello and thanks for the new info of Dai's new adventure!! Shocked

Let me try some translating, again sorry for the mistakes on my quick work.

http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/1605833.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nikkansports_ogp

Daisuke Takahashi’s new challenge: Plays a leading dancer of the stage of love
[Feb 18 07 2016 from the paper edition]

The Bronze medalist of Vancouver Olympics in 2010 and a professional figure skater Daisuke Takahashi (29) will make a debut of stage performance according to the announcement on 17th. He will be in the cast as a guest dancer in a dancing show “LOVE ON THE FLOOR” (Starting June 30th at TOKYU THETER Orb in Shibuya, Tokyo). He changed the stage from a skating rink to a theater and took a challenge of a new field.

The theme of “LOVE ON THE FLOOR” is love. It contains 6 parts. The stage is directed by its lead dancer, Cheryl Burke (31) and this production makes its world premiere.

Takahashi retired his competitive skating in the autumn of 2014. After nine months of stay in the States to study he came back on November last year. One of the reasons why he took this offer as a first major project other than skating, his own field, is to explore his potentiality. Takahashi responded an interview request and shared; “It’s partly because that I have not found what I want to do, a next goal. I thought that it might give me a new vision to try out many different things and experience successes and failures. I thought I would take a chance.”

He is billed as a “guest dancer” but he will participate in all thirteen performances and will be on the stage on almost all the parts. There will be some part he is not accustomed to, such as playing a duo with a lady dancer but he is up for the challenge: “I have never danced with a boots without blades, and I have never danced as a couple, either. So it’s all up to the practicing.”

As a fact, he had enjoyed watching dramas or movies between the hard training of his competing days. His favorite on-screen celebrity is an actress “very unique Ms. Kirin Kiki”. “I believe it’s because of her roles as well, but I feel like crying just seeing her appearance. I also love Mr. Takayuki Yamada.”

He especially prefers to watch stage performances. “I love ballets, musicals and plays. I get attracted to be in a place where all are quietly looking at some other world.” Asked his favorites, he listed “The Phantom of the Opera”, “Rent” and “Romeo and Juliet”. Actor Ikusaburo Yamazaki and Kenji Urai, who mainly take part in stage productions are within the circle of his friends.  

This time it specializes dancing and when he was asked if he has any interest in acting, he said, “I have not considered being an actor. I don’t think I will. I believe I like dancing better.” His participation of this will be a decisive test in his stance for future activities. “I wish I could feel like going on to be active in the field of dancing while keeping figure skating my principal axis. If I find this trial no good, I think I will not do it again.”  (Reported by Yumiko Kondo)

**Daisuke Takahashi – Born in March 16 1986 in Okayama. The youngest of four brothers. Started skating when he was 8 years old. The 8th place in Torino Olympics ‘06, the bronze medalist in Vancouver Olympics ’10, and the 6th placed in Sochi Olympics ’14. Graduated from Kansai University, 165cm.

Happy anniversary of La Strada performance of Vancouver 2010
and happy great announcement for moving on to a new endeavor in his life! bounce

Last edited by Twind on Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 4:07 pm

And if you wonder "who is that actress Kirin Kiki!?!? Mad " it's the Kimono lady on these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQS63g4nmJU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5IUE3Wp4iE

Or the lady appeared first in the movie preview on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPvTqBWqYF4

I like Dai's taste. Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Twind on Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 4:12 pm

Thanks so much Twind, it was a good read.

I'm so excited about it. Hopefully they will make a video of this!!!

Reposting on DTRtS
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 12:26 am

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 4:18 am

Thanks for translation Twind! This is exciting news. Meryl and Charlie were on the US Dancing with the Stars after they won Gold in Socci, with different partners. Charlie got eliminated pretty quick but Meryl ending up winning the competition and the Crystal Ball. Kristi is also a past winner on Dancing with the Stars.

Thanks for all the info everyone. I am in Dai-Heaven now!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:12 pm

Thanks Twind for translation!! Great read. I'm so proud of Dai-chan.

And thanks for additional info on Kirin Kiki san. She must be well loved in Japan.

Love On The Floor seems a real stage performance (not the usual tv show format) and I feel that this suits Dai more than a tv studio. As he says, there will be people quietly looking at some other world where he is performing.

Quietly.... will Aunties be able not to scream like crazy at any Dai's move? lol! lol!

ilica, thanks for links to Cheryl's dance. mmmmmm  costume fits Dai better  Laughing and to tv news. I noticed that the kind Auntie uploaded all tv news in various programs. cheers cheers

Read here!! Dai-chan Power!!!  

https://www.facebook.com/DaisukeTakahashiRoadtoSochi/photos/a.328169550653950.1073741828.317966388340933/761237390680495/?type=3&theater

Sylvie Guillem (the lady on mag's cover) is a worldwide famous étoile, who decided to do her last performance in Japan last summer. I bet Dai was there, as he loves ballet.

Shyla wrote:
I am in Dai-Heaven now!!!!

More stuff for your Dai-dreams  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken

News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 R6ZlKx9

News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 YpDjotW
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 12:34 pm

More Dai-stuff cheers  

Thanks to ostile and noroton san cheers cheers

https://www.facebook.com/DaisukeTakahashiRoadtoSochi/posts/761476377323263

drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 Jgatr43

Source with original pic (Dai & Cheryl - sorry dear C. but it's my habit to cut people near Dai  lol! )

https://twitter.com/YukiSNYC/status/700767544781774849

Have a Dai-gorgeous&passionatedancer Daiday flower flower
Back to top Go down
Dancergirl
2A
2A

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:32 am

Thanks to everyone on this forum for all of your updates and translations!  I was thrilled to hear that Dai will be dancing with Cheryl Burke.  When I first discovered Dai, at Sochi, I remember thinking "I would love to see him dance" and now he's actually doing it so I couldn't be happier.  How exciting for him (and for us).  I trust that some of you will be lucky enough to attend and can’t wait for the reviews.  

I was watching the 4CC Men’s Short Program on NBC (American coverage) and was delighted to hear them mention Dai after Shoma’s skate.  Andrea Joyce said “He says his idol is Daisuke Takahashi.  Do you see shades of Daisuke out there?  He’s got a little bit of the flair”.  To which Johnny Weir replied “Definitely evident his favourite skater is Daisuke Takahashi.  Similar in the way he edges, his knees and it’s a great testament to such a great champion”.  

I’ve been waiting for one of the commentators to mention this and was surprised that Kurt Browning hasn’t.  Kurt is usually knowledgeable when it comes to details like this but I was glad that it was finally mentioned by someone.  It still warms my heart to hear them mention Dai at the competitions.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 11:09 am

Hi Dancergirl!! Thanks a lot for reporting here about Joyce and Johnny commenting on Daisuke. cheers cheers cheers cheers

Yes, it's a joy when we hear about him and his legacy. Dai is so important for figure skating.

Dai-chan wrote:
I thought that it might give me a new vision to try out many different things and experience successes and failures. I thought I would take a chance

And here is a new one!!!!!!!!!  cheers cheers

A very special tv program related to arts will be aired on March 15th (the day before Dai's birthday) on NTV and Daisuke is one of the commentators or reporters.    cheers  cheers  cheers

http://www.ntv.co.jp/kyokugen-artist/

DTRTS's posts  - stay tuned on ostile's FB page for more info!! (and also here  Very Happy )

https://www.facebook.com/DaisukeTakahashiRoadtoSochi/posts/762481487222752

https://www.facebook.com/DaisukeTakahashiRoadtoSochi/posts/762483907222510

Articles in Japanese

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2067177/full/?ref_cd=tw_pic

http://www.hochi.co.jp/entertainment/20160220-OHT1T50118.html

http://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1566253

http://www.cinemacafe.net/article/2016/02/22/38049.html

Roughly translated with on-line translators, articles describe Daisuke as a paintbrush on ice. And they mention costumes, too.  They say that this project will take one month preparation. So maybe Dai is already at work for it.

Ohhhh my.... I'm so eager to know more about it.  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce

Dai really decided to challenge himself in many ways, working a lot on and off-ice. Well, maybe he has not yet found "what to do in the future" but for sure he is not idle!!!!   cheers  cheers

I'm so proud of him, so proud!!
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 8:58 pm

Dancergirl, hello!!!  I love you

Thank you for the post on the commentary of Shoma's program. I love Johnny's word regarding Daisuke! This is such a sweet word to us fans who keep the aches on hearts that hurt each time we remember that we couldn't give him proper farewell to get off the ice at the last competing moment. Great love and respect from his fellow skater of those days.

PATTINA wrote:
Dai & Cheryl - sorry dear C. but it's my habit to cut people near Dai  lol!

I knew this when I realized you omit to direct post one most smoking-hot (and brain-damaging hot to me) picture with cheryl!!  lol!  lol!

And thank you for the great news on another of his new adventure! I swear this project was only born because he did the Marnie CM film!! It must have been inspired by it! It is lovely to see his work connects the dots from one to another like this one, also with the Narration of the Real Athlete to The Audio book of the Little Prince!!
(We can probably count his great tango and mambo performances on ice to the LOVE OF THE FLOOR casting.  Smile )

Let me post the translation I tried on the news article of his "art on ice" project on a TV show after this.

flower  flower
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 9:12 pm

http://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1566253

[Beat Takeshi & Shingo Murakami, the best team returned “Can’t wait to see them”/ Model Press Feb 22]

The comedian Beat Takeshi (Takeshi Kitano, comedian/movie director) and Shingo Murakami of Kan-Jani ∞ (Kan Jani Eight) will co-host once more in the Nippon Television Network program, the second round of “World Extreme Artists – Best 20” that will be aired on March 15, (9:00pm – 10:54pm). This is a return of a program further developed from the original feature to introduce new shapes of arts aired last march with the same name and this time again the show will zip along different, cutting-edge artists of the world, twenty of them back to back.

#Beat Takeshi x Shingo Murakami, teamed up again

Takeshi recommends, “Mr. Murakami and I will host this show as we did last year and this time the arts are even more of entertainment type than last one. It will be an enjoyable show so please watch it.” And Murakami shows his excitement, “I am very happy to make a team with Mr. Takeshi again and join this program”, and passionately appealed, in light of the lessons learned from the first time, “I learned a lot from Mr. Takeshi and especially his way to grasp the dots-art as mathematics was simply astonishing. I have to say that I still have very little knowledge of art, but I was taught the fun to get to know art and that I can let my own sense see and feel it freely. Any side of any art object leads you to the history and culture behind once you see it closely and that makes you find what to learn further. These art works we pick, depending on the style, have a lot to do with entertainment and teach me a lot as someone who performs in concerts. I am looking forward to seeing them very much! Please enjoy these arts created with fresh approach that surely will make you feel two hours a blink of an eye and also please take note of Mr. Takeshi’s own style of perception toward them.”    

#Fumika Shimizu, first time filming on location overseas in a variety show!

Actress Fumika Shimizu will report on Howard Lee, who receives attention for his indistinguishably real “Hyperrealism Fine Art” from England. She will touch the depth of art by trying to get close to the secret of his enigmatic art in a challenge of her first work filmed overseas in a variety show.

#Yo Oizumi goes to Italy – to have his original program created

And actor Yo Oizumi will report on a much talked-about artist Piotr Wancerz, who travels around different cities in Europe and takes time-lapse photography of sceneries and put together into intriguing movie art called hyperlapse. On this occasion he took a resort city in Italy as its background to make an original work for the program with Oizumi playing the lead. The total shooting time went up to more than 20 hours, so enjoy the art Oizumi had to be exhausted to complete.

#Extreme art of light Daisuke Takahashi paints on ice

And a big collaboration project of Daisuke Takahashi and Projection mapping is executed as well. Taking the ice rink as a huge canvas, Takahashi himself plays as a paint brush and the paint splashes as he spins to color the art. With the choreography and the costume specially created for this project and the preparation time of about a month, the world’s best level skating of Daisuke Takahashi will create an art work that is “only possible by him” on ice.

Also, with carvings you can see through depending on the angle to look at, illustrated human figures with delicate fabrics and more, the show will introduce you plenty of different forms of arts in the world. (Modelpress editorial desk)

Dai Dream growing on...
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 11:44 pm

Twind, thank you so much for translation!!! cheers cheers cheers

Yes a new great adventure for the man who ownes our hearts I love you I love you  Dai never stops surprising me.

I had same feelings about Marnie CM being inspiration for this project.

Daisuke as a paintbrush.  drunken  drunken - a new step in his artistic journey!!! Eager to watch  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  

Twind wrote:

PATTINA wrote:
Dai & Cheryl - sorry dear C. but it's my habit to cut people near Dai  lol!

I knew this when I realized you omit to direct post one most smoking-hot (and brain-damaging hot to me) picture with cheryl!!  lol!  lol!

lol! lol! lol!  Indeed I tried to work with scissors on that pic also, but to cut her means also cut Dai's charming hand around her wrist Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  I just couldn't do it. Dai's hands are so beautiful. OK - as it seems you specially like this pic....  Very Happy

News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 CT5nimb

It seems that today in Japan is Cat's Day. And many tweets of Aunties compare Dai to a cat or a black panther. This one is wonderful. Who can resist to this lovly, adorable cat, asking for attention?  Meowwwwwww....

News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 TUBUy3p
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 5:13 pm

Love on the Floor has its own Facebook page, now.

https://www.facebook.com/LoveOnTheFloor/

Please, if you wish, go visit and like it and/or write a comment about Dai-chan.

Let's support him and show to the world we are proud fans Very Happy

Have a Daigorgeous Dai-day flower

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 1:00 pm

Hi everyone!!

Thanks a lot as usual to ostile and Twind for more info!!!   cheers  cheers

Translation of post on LOVE ON THE FLOOR FB page

https://www.facebook.com/DaisukeTakahashiRoadtoSochi/posts/763579717112929

Dai at tv show Academy Night on Tuesday 02nd March at 01:46 am. He will be interviewed about Stars On Ice  

https://www.facebook.com/DaisukeTakahashiRoadtoSochi/posts/763593883778179

Here is the link to TBS streaming

http://mov3.co/tbs/

Old pic but Daiwonderful  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken

News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 293zw54

Have a Daigorgeous Dai-day  flower
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 4:33 pm

No Kobe Charity Exhibition this year Sad Sad Sad

Thanks ostile for reportin g and translation

https://www.facebook.com/DaisukeTakahashiRoadtoSochi/posts/763904167080484

A MESSAGE from Daisuke TAKAHASHI regarding the KOBE Charity Exhibition:

I am reporting that it has been decided that the Kobe Charity event, which was held every year, will not be carried out this year due to the difficulties with scheduling and other accommodation with pertinent bodies and individuals.
It will soon be five years since the earthquake unparalleled in the history, and I believe there are different areas, places on the way of nice recovery and those facing lots of challenges. I will keep looking for what I can do and I would like to feel close to the people there to find a way to support them.

Original message is in Dai's website

http://d1sk.com/

I'm really sorry and at the same time I'm sure that Dai really tried hard to overcome shedule's difficulties before turning it down.

Dai-chan, thanks for what you have done in these years. We'll never forget. I'm confident you'll find a way to go on helping your people, because you really care about it.  I love you
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:45 pm

New Dai's instagram after almost two months!! cheers cheers

Sorry, on-line translators don't help.....

Cute Mo-chan - as stylish as her master I love you

d1sk_t もーこさん◡̈ #FaFa

News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 Ng95yr
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:03 pm

Thank you PATTINA, for the news about the charity and Moko pic!

What I also could find about the situation was that the The Red Cross Japan will close the account for the fund for this cause on March 1st, being after 5 years and if this event could not be held sometime by the early March it must be the case that they probably have to find their own way to place/distribute the fund on top of the many challenges already exists. I believe this could be one of the reasons of his decision.

I agree with you that he probably worked very hard to realize this event for the 5 year anniversary, and sad about it and so thankful at the same time for what he did for this charity such as tough scheduling for preparation of the major competition, going against his pains, sacrifices and hard work and in the end always giving warm smiles to us.

We will remember your heart of gold and many others involved in this charity!

And on his IG pic Moko, he just put "Moko san" and smiley face plus tag of the shop of pet clothes in Osaka.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:15 pm

DAI ONCE AGAIN IN EUROPE!!!!   cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

He will take part at Ice Legends (Lambiel's show) on 22nd April in Switerland!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

At first it was hinted by Stèphane - impossible not to recognize Mambo's steps sequence!!

https://www.facebook.com/DaisukeTakahashiRoadtoSochi/posts/764551223682445

And now the official confirmation on Dai's website

http://d1sk.com/

OMG OMG OMG...... I'm almost fainting..... drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 11:43 pm

Our guy is going to be very busy for the next few months!!!! I am so looking forward to
to seeing a video of Dai in the Love on the Floor show I am sure he will be great!
I have not been posting much lately but I do check in every day, so thank you to Pattina,
Ostile and Twind for all of your updates, much appreciated!

Pattina are you trying to give me a stroke with those Dai-gorgeous "Red Alert" photos
you have been sharing with us here.  drunken

Dai's little dog is adorable too!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:16 pm

Hi Shyla!! Nice to read you again I love you

Shyla wrote:
Our guy is going to be very busy for the next few months!!!!

Yes!! To keep up with Dai's busy agenda, please look at this calendar of event prepared by ostile!!! cheers cheers cheers   Thanks a lot, dear!!!

https://www.facebook.com/DaisukeTakahashiRoadtoSochi/events?key=events

The pic of Mo-ko Dai posted on Friday is part of a photo-shooting by FaFa (dog's shop) posted on 14.02.2016 on their website, starring Mo-ko and other little dogs.

I have a feeling Dai picked up the clothes and bought them all for his Mo-chan  Very Happy

Here is the link to photo-gallery with Mo-ko

http://fafayuzu.blog83.fc2.com/blog-entry-5187.html

Old pic... but always super-hot Dai-chan with gorgeous smile  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken

Have a Dai-gorgeous Dai-day  flower

News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 2mr6047
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:24 pm

Caravan Dai - Pic posted by Ice Legends on their IG to confirm his partecipation

Simply breathtaking, gorgeous and super-sexy drunken drunken drunken   to "dai" for...

News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 Rh1oqc

Source:       https://www.instagram.com/icelegends/
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:16 pm

Very very short video of Dai and Cheryl Burke promoting LOF

nothing really "new" because it was recorded on the same day of previous pics/video, but it's always nice to see Dai I love you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CWezCXyW8A

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 11:11 pm

According to this video link of Stephane I am sure it is Mao who will be joining Dai in Switzerland!

https://www.facebook.com/TheIceLegends/videos/vb.314221908735780/589320361225932/?type=2&theater
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 1:10 am

Yes, Shyla. It has been confirmed 30 minutes ago

https://www.facebook.com/TheIceLegends/photos/a.384825321675438.1073741828.314221908735780/589432474548054/?type=3&hc_location=ufi

WOW!!!! Mao!! I'm so happy!!

It will be a great show!! If Dai skates Lacrimosa, I think I'll "dai" on the spot!!

Short interview with Dai about SOI at Academy Night Q.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3v6jx2_anq-01-mar-2016_sport

Thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi on twitter

drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 0DimkWN

Source https://twitter.com/DTRoadtoSochi/status/704721303857713152?lang=it

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 7:14 pm

Pattina thanks for the Dai interview! Pattina will you be attending Legends? if so, and Dai-chan
skates to Larcimosa you better be prepared for half the audience to be "daing" on the spot. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    News and Topics 2016  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2016
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next