Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JSF selection criteria for 2008 Worlds team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Calliope
1A
1A

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-05-23

JSF selection criteria for 2008 Worlds team Empty
PostSubject: JSF selection criteria for 2008 Worlds team   JSF selection criteria for 2008 Worlds team EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 11:25 pm

http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/sports/winter/news/20070623-OHT1T00001.htm

This article states that the JSF has decided that the representatives for 2008 Worlds will be determined by the results of Japanese Nationals, just like this season. However, the highest placing medalists at the GPF will be recommended to the World team, like Daisuke Takahashi and Mao Asada were this season.

(Thanks to Morizo for pointing out this news!)
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: JSF selection criteria for 2008 Worlds team   JSF selection criteria for 2008 Worlds team EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 2:37 am

Thanks for the heads up, Calliope and Morizo. Very Happy

日本スケート連盟は22日のフィギュア委員会で来年3月の世界選手権(イエーテボリ=スウェーデン)代表男女各3人の選考基準を承認し、今季と同じように全日本選手権(12月26―28日・大阪なみはやドーム)の成績順にすることに決めた。

ただし、世界選手権前哨戦となるグランプリ(GP)ファイナル(12月・トリノ=イタリア)の日本人メダリスト最上位選手は、昨年のGPファイナル男子2位の高橋大輔(関大)や同女子2位の浅田真央(愛知・中京大中京高)と同じように代表に推薦する。
(6/23付読売ニュースより)
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Morizo
1A
1A
Morizo

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: JSF selection criteria for 2008 Worlds team   JSF selection criteria for 2008 Worlds team EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 4:50 am

Hi, Leode.Very Happy
I asked Calliope for translating this article for greetings. Calliope kindly did it for me(us).This was our first contact we did each other here.
Leode, I believe this co-operation will give you a rest from hard work as the administrator.

Hi,Calliope.Very Happy
Thank you again for your translation. I hope our co-operation will help Leode, & support Daisuke.
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: JSF selection criteria for 2008 Worlds team   JSF selection criteria for 2008 Worlds team EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 9:45 pm

Thanks for the info.

Given that Japan has 3 spots for the men in Göteborg, I'm not too worried for Dai-chan. Wink I'm actually curious to see who will get the third spot.
It will be another story for the ladies though... why do you have so many talented skaters in Japan??!
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: JSF selection criteria for 2008 Worlds team   JSF selection criteria for 2008 Worlds team EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 7:23 pm

Hi, MissC.
Quote :
why do you have so many talented skaters in Japan??!
Especially, in Nagoya Pref. that Midori Ito, Miki Ando and Mao Asada raised, the figure skating is very popular. And also it has many skating rinks and good coaches.
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JSF selection criteria for 2008 Worlds team   JSF selection criteria for 2008 Worlds team Empty

Back to top Go down

JSF selection criteria for 2008 Worlds team
Page 1 of 1