Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008

Go down 
+2
miyu
Leode
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008   Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:51 am

On March, 2nd, 2008, for preparing of Worlds 2008 at Göteborg in Sweden, Daisuke left Japan to the Netherlands that he will practice and adjust the condition until Worlds begins.
Daisuke said "I don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008. Daisuke got the incredible score 175.84 points to finish with career-high points of 264.41 overall for his first Four Continents win. He commented about Worlds 2008, "I'm glad to hear that people are hopeful of my winning. I'd like to answer the expectation of them and I have a good image for Worlds 2008. (From Sanspo.com)

目標は優勝しかない! 高橋、世界フィギュアへ出発
http://www.sanspo.com/sokuho/080302/sokuho023.html

フィギュアスケートの世界選手権に向け、オランダ合宿に出発する高橋大輔=2日午前、関西空港フィギュアスケートの世界選手権(17日-23日・イエーテボリ=スウェーデン)に出場する男子の高橋大輔(関大)が2日、関西空港発の航空機で合宿地のオランダへ出発した。
 昨年の世界選手権で銀メダルを獲得した高橋は「目標は優勝しかない」と宣言。

2月に韓国で行われた四大陸選手権は世界歴代最高得点で制しており「期待されてなんぼ。いいイメージはある」と笑顔で話した。
 高橋はオランダで調整した後、スウェーデン入りする予定。(サンスポより)

I love his big smile!! It seemes that he's keeping a good condition.Very Happy
とてもいい笑顔ですね!世界選手権での活躍を期待しています!

Last edited by Leode on Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008   Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:28 pm

Thank you Leode!

I feel low everytime when I sense the figure skating season of this year is about to end............ Sad Sad Sad I've enjoyed it a lot with DTFF members here. Thank you very much. Embarassed

I really really hope Dai-chan can grab the gold of Worlds this time. He deserves it.cheers cheers cheers cheers

GO Dai-chan!!!
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008   Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:17 pm

You're always welcome, miyu!! Very Happy
Here is another pic of Daisuke. He make me a big laugh when I saw he's eating noodles. Razz He reminds me something like a TV program for traveling.

http://www.asahi.com/sports/update/0302/OSK200803020006.html

glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008   Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 1:20 am

Thank you Leode!

miyu wrote:
I feel low everytime when I sense the figure skating season of this year is about to end............ I've enjoyed it a lot with DTFF members here. Thank you very much.
Miyu, you perfectly describe what I fell too. Thank you to all DTFF members! And thank you Leode for creating this forum!

Every day I'm more eager to see Daisuke at Worlds! bounce
I'm sure he will do a great job!

GO DAISUKE!!!

Last edited by glorydave on Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008   Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 4:08 am

Wonder where in Holland he's going to train.
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008   Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:48 am

Thanks for the news, Leode. I think it makes sense that he's going to the Netherlands to train. Dai can adjust to the time zone while he's training. I wonder why he didn't go to Bulgaria like Miki did. Morozov was at junior worlds with Adam Rippon so they could've all stayed there until it was time to go to Sweden...or something like that.

Like everyone else here, I'm a little sad that we have one competition left but I'm excited to see how it all goes down. Here's hoping Dai can win.
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008   Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 7:39 pm

Hey! I'm sorry but I have to say..... Cool Cool Cool

glorydave wrote:
Every day I'm more eager to see Daisuke at Worlds! bounce
I'm sure I will do a great job!

What are you going to do, glorydave???? Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008   Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 9:12 pm

You're weclome, all! Very Happy
I found more news of Daisuke.
He said about his programs, "I don't chage my jumps at all, but I think they would have a little bit changes of spins and steps depends on Morozov's idea."

http://www.daily.co.jp/general/2008/03/03/0000859019.shtml

Yes!! glorydave always does a great job for Daisuke and DTFF members, miyu!! Cool

MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008   Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 9:44 pm

swandie wrote:
I wonder why he didn't go to Bulgaria like Miki did. Morozov was at junior worlds with Adam Rippon so they could've all stayed there until it was time to go to Sweden...or something like that.
I read somewhere that Miki had to practice at crazy hours like 5am or past midnight in Sofia (=before and after the rink was used for practices/competition). My guess is that Dai prefered to stay in Osaka with Utako Nagamitsu to have better training conditions, spend some time with his family and friends, avoid the "spotlight" in Sofia, etc. And I totally understand him!

Ganbare Dai-chan!!
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008   Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 9:48 pm

MissC wrote:
swandie wrote:
I wonder why he didn't go to Bulgaria like Miki did. Morozov was at junior worlds with Adam Rippon so they could've all stayed there until it was time to go to Sweden...or something like that.
I read somewhere that Miki had to practice at crazy hours like 5am or past midnight in Sofia (=before and after the rink was used for practices/competition). My guess is that Dai prefered to stay in Osaka with Utako Nagamitsu to have better training conditions, spend some time with his family and friends, avoid the "spotlight" in Sofia, etc. And I totally understand him!

Ganbare Dai-chan!!

Oh, that makes sense. I've had such a one track mind lately I didn't even consider that!
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008   Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 11:14 pm

miyu wrote:

What are you going to do, glorydave???? Razz Razz Razz

... I corrected the mistake...
... but all DTff members will do a great job cheering for Daisuke!!! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008   Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 8:29 pm

MissC wrote:
I read somewhere that Miki had to practice at crazy hours like 5am or past midnight in Sofia (=before and after the rink was used for practices/competition).
Really? If it is true, I'm worrying about her condition. After worlds, she will have a shoulder surgery, so I don't want her to take excessive practice.

glorydave wrote:
but all DTff members will do a great job cheering for Daisuke!!! Razz Razz Razz
Yeah, you're right, glorydave!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008   Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't have any targets but only a Gold medal of Worlds 2008
Page 1 of 1